The Lemurian Institute Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had rubbed her bottom and told her he didn't need it. The spanking had gone on for a while more--measured slaps and bitter, sobs. Tessa watching and desperate felt twitches of... of jealously--at the girl getting such attention from Evan.

In moments of surreal Freeze Frame, she could see her parasite's tentacles wrapping her, massaging her alert clit slightly in time with the spanking. She spread knees on the bed, feet apart, a show of submission to the thing--It rewarded her, she thought, with an ethereal massage of her anus--a fullness-discomfort along with a sense of faint suction along her anus. It was a humiliating feeling, but she pushed into it.

It was when she saw a second parasite--unattached, crawl out from under the bed that she yelped. Both of them looked at her, surprised, Gwen still over his lap. The spell was broken and she could no longer see the things nor be certain she felt them.

"There's something, Evan," she whispered urgently. "Like--like a squid--I think--" it sounded ridiculous to her. "They're invisible," she finished. She was worried saying this aloud would anger the thing--but having said it she didn't feel any more painfully frustrated or uncomfortable.

Evan landed another smack on Gwen's buttocks.

"Up," he said to her. "I think we've established order. Get the most embarrassing fuck-me-tonight shoes you own and nothing else."

Ugh, Gwenn looked younger and tear-streaked, her face red. "Yes, sir," she said softly and moved to her closet, giving him a good full view of her spanked bottom.

He turned to Tessa. "Is it... is it white, has a kind of shell thing on its head, I guess? Lots of tentacles?"

Tessa nodded. Gwen was looking over her shoulder removing her shirt (clearly not wanting to--not one bit).

"The specimen," she said softly.

Evan: "The specimens you got from the shipment--the sarcophagi?"

"How do you know about that?" Naked, her hands behind her back, Gwen stood in the red pumps, legs apart looking disheveled and vulnerable.

"I saw the restricted logs in the research center. They are housed here, yes?"

Gwen looked surprised but nodded. Then: "They WERE here--they aren't now."

"What do you mean?"

"They vanished sort of--from the coffins. They were here and then they weren't--like they evaporated... kinda?" She looked at Tessa who wanted dearly to close her legs. "You SAW one?"

"There are a bunch--there's one... attached to me." she pointed at her region. "I c-can feel it sometimes. I can only see them once in a while."

Both of them looked alarmed.

Evan: "There's one on you--now?" He peered at her embarrassingly wet vagina.

"Yes--s-sort of. Like I said, I only see them when everything stops for a moment. Only they move at that times. I saw one crawling towards," she nodded at Gwen. "When the belt opened, I think maybe it could... attach. I think of them as parasites."

Evan paused. "Do I have one on me?" he looked down at his lap.

Tessa shook her head. "I didn't see one."

Gwen looked alarm. "But now I have one of those things on ME?" Her hands moved around her spanked buttocks, feeling for it.

"I think so," I don't know, Tessa said softly. "I can't see them right now. But it was--it was coming."

"Calm down," snapped Evan. "Hands on your head, Gwen. Now, it hasn't done anything dangerous to Tessa--not yet--if these aren't just some kind of illusion. How many did you see, Tess?"

"Lots," she said, sniffing. "Everyone downstairs had one, just about. All the people--the punishees--and all or almost all of the punishers. It was about--twenty people? I think."

Gwen let out a little sound. "They've multiplied."

Evan glanced at her, and nodded. "Tess, what do you THINK they're doing? What yours is doing?"

"It--sometimes it teases me. If I'm... out of line, it makes me uncomfortable in my--my vagina," she said, swallowing. "And my anus--especially back there."

Evan looked at Gwen, who flinched. "Do you feel anything back there?" he asked.

"My whole bottom smarts thanks to you," she said acidly. "I... suppose I might feel a little uncomfortable. Nothing that feels like being fucked by a squid."

"It gooses me when you say that horrible word," Tessa said miserably.

"What horrible word?" Gwen asked at the same time as Evan.

"Ni--uh--Nin--"

"Ninix," Gwen said and the then gave a little gasp, her hand flying back to push between her cheeks. "Oh fuck," she swore. "I felt it--ah! Shite!" She looked miserably at Evan who was staring at her.

"Hands back on your head, Ninx," he snapped at her. She gaped in outrage and horror and Tessa saw her bottom dip.

"Oh!" she put her hands back on her head. "Please don't, sir," she said softly.

"When I called her that, did you feel it too," he asked Tessa.

"No, sir" she said softly. "I--I think j-just if you call me that." She bit her lower lip.it was clear any punishment he intended could be made worse just by calling her that name: She was VERY not looking forward to that.

"Over here, Ninx," he said evenly to Gwen and again she gaped and then hopped to it. She squirmed.

"Sir, please," she implored.

"It feels like you might have an accident and like--like a hemorrhoid flare up really itching for a second," Tessa told him. He nodded.

"I want to know what you know about the operation. Specifically, the OTHER item that was moved from the main site. Tess, while she talks, gets down on your knees and lick her anus."

So there she was, Gwen squirming in pleasure and humiliation as Tessa licked. There was a faint fishy smell back there--and the taste of Gwen's bud wasn't foul but there was something extra unpleasant about it--still, she licked dutifully and she thought she could feel her parasite reacting by stroking her clit: Good girl.

Gwen. it turned out didn't know anything about another item in the shipment and broke all her protocol to tell them that her command didn't seem to know that the remnant in the tank full of liquid teflon had been removed by a third party who knew to come in a refrigerated truck.

"I ought tell them," she said. She glanced at the black-domed security device. "They might already know. That streams to a server. If they've seen all this, I'm in big trouble."

Evan looked at it, nonplussed. "I think we need to get out of this house--go somewhere that isn't directly traceable. I need to call Ami--"

He hauled his phone out. "Shit," he swore. There were five messages. He'd silenced it when in the Lemurian hall.

Twenty minutes later both girls were dressed, using items from Gwen's closet that fit Tessa well enough. Evan had been on the phone, first horrified that Ami had been picked up for 'masturbation in a campus bathroom' and taken to a detention center--then even more horrified when it turned out a woman had escorted her out. No name given.

The duty girl assured him that the woman had taken charge of Ami and was authorized to care for her--but she couldn't provide any further information.

It turned out that last night when he put his number in, he'd put a tracking app on her phone. Gwen, looking on the computer confirmed what they suspected.

"The Temple of Mu, Girl's Lodge," she said grimly.

Evan: "That's kind of a name for Lemuria, isn't it?"

Gwen: "Sort of, yeah--but that's been there since like 1980. Way before anything surfaced."

Evan looked at the screen. "Anything that we know of," he said. "A friend of mine in the Anthro Studies department remembered working service for a hosted party of the woman who picked up the thing in the tank. She said one of the girls got punished--this was years back--maybe spanked."

Gwen looked sour and rubbed her backside lightly through the skirt. "I wish I knew how common that was--I mean before last week."

Evan nodded. "I'm not sure myself." He put an arm around Tessa. "Tess--did you--uh--that time I came to your house and met your parents?"

Tessa blushed fiery red. "When I tried to sneak into your bed at night," she whispered. "Yeah, my mom caught me--going back when you suggested I go back to my room and she, she... spanked me. She has a birch."

Tessa remembered the scene vividly: creeping out of her room, wanting to fuck, despite knowing it was unwise to do in her parent's house. She'd made it silently, or so she thought to Evan in the guest room. He'd held her, sitting on the bed, and kissed her. 'No, Tess,' he'd said, apologetically. "You better go back--this is my first time meeting your folks and we can't do this, okay?"

He'd been firm and she, unhappy with the frustration and let him show her to the door. Despite her careful quiet movements, she'd run into her mother, in a night gown, standing arms folded down the hall. Her mother had instantly seen through her and ushered her downstairs so as not to wake everyone in the house.

The birch was nine trimmed sticks held in a bundle and she'd wet it in salt water for a minute before ordering Tessa over the overstuffed sofa's arm. She'd gone, humiliated and worried--and she'd gotten it: six good strokes with the awful birch. It had left her gasping and clutching the sofa's cushions! Oh, it had hurt. Her mother calmly rubbing down her buttocks with alcohol wipes and applying an antiseptic had burned and later itched.

She'd sobbed softly in her bed, still breathtakingly horny--and frustrated. And now humiliated and laying on her side, curled up. She'd eaten breakfast standing up at the counter the next morning and everyone had pretended they didn't know anything had happened, which had been its own special humiliation.

She looked at Evan. Yes--that--that had happened, hadn't it? She could remember it clearly. She wasn't fully sure she would have remembered that a month ago--but... hadn't her household had a birch over the fireplace growing up? She was all but certain it had, even if it hadn't seen use often...

"She's not answering," Evan said. "We better go, I'll drive." Both girls followed him down the stairs and out of the house.

The Temple of Mu, Girl's Lodge - Ami

The private parking was the only good part of their arrival at the lodge: Mrs. Stamaron walked her through the door and into a back entryway that was lavishly adorned like an Egyptian temple. She ordered Ami to disrobe entirely (save for her socks: "we don't want you getting a chill,") and then follow her, hands behind her back to a room closer to the front where a naked Indian girl was tending to an equally bare whimpering girl on a "hopper ball" that had her squatting low.

The Indian dropped on her knees, head bowed.

"Mistress!" she said softly.

"It's okay Saanvi you may stand," Mrs Stamaron said. "I've brought the other one." She gave Ami a 'comforting' pat on the bottom. "Is Mrs. Blaskin in the main hall?" She nodded towards a set of regal looking double doors that, again, had blacked out windows.

"Yes, mistress," whispered Saanvi, head bowed.

"Well, I would normally have a big long ceremony for these two--but that unpleasantness can wait until later." She continued stroking Ami. "I'm going to take you two inside and you're going to meet our benefactor. It shan't be pleasant, I'm afraid--but given our present circumstances, it's for the best. Saanvi--you will herd our cute assistant professor in. I'll take our naughty little masturbating college girl!" she looked fondly at Ami who cringed in humiliation.

"Oh! Mistress!" Saanvi looked stricken. "Please don't make me go in like this! I got the caterpillar punishment! Please?" Her eyes were bright.

"No time better," said Mrs. Stamaron, gently. "Is it terribly uncomfortable?" She stepped over and stroked the girl's hair as she nodded. "Good," the woman said, "that's very intentional--Ninx," she said as the girl cringed--Oh!!

Mrs. Stamaron crooked a finger and whatever magic she had done was still in effect, Ami helplessly came to attention and followed the woman through the door.

The main hall was large and had rows of seats with an aisle down the middle and a thick bright pink velvet carpet on the floor. At the head of the room was a large stage with two white stone squares suspended from the ceiling on cables about six feet on a side. They had the same strange symbols: the square spiral and the weird J-like character in red on their polished surfaces.

In the center of the stage was a black polished wooden stand with a blocky shape atop it, covered with a decorative felt curtain. The walls were done in wood and gold with numerous odd symbols worked through them and both sides of the room had pillars adorned with cuffs to hold wrists above head level and at the bottom to hold ankles spread.

A great pendulum swung from a pivot on the stage, cutting looping arcs around the covered centerpiece. The base of the pendulum was gold and lapis shape of strange design. Ami saw the other girl--Ms. Carter--flinch when she laid eyes on the other woman up at the front.

They made their way, Ami being led, Ms. Carter, 'hopping' on the humiliating hopper ball, with a nervous Saanvi following behind her. At the front of the stage was a padded surface like Ami had seen for gymnastics. It was situated so that those before the stage were arrayed before the large covered box. Ami realized she desperately didn't want to see inside it. The whole room seemed to swim with some aberration in the air. A vaginal smell of fish permeated the room.

"Up here, girls," called Mrs. Blaskin cheerfully. "You too Saanvi. This will be good for you as well." Saanvi gave a soft little sound but obediently waddled forward with Ms. Carter.

Ami was brought to a stop on the padded surface. She swallowed as Mrs. Blaskin looked her over.

"You two little Ninx's are what we call 'awake,' aren't you?" she asked, seeming impressed with their acumen. She reached out and stroked Ami's chin gently. "You know strange things are happening, yes?"

Ami swallowed and nodded. She felt very mild waves of cramps--almost unnoticeable--in her stomach--the cramps in time with the pendulum and the almost invisible shimmer in the air.

The woman's smile broadened. "Well, that's because you two are bright girls and quite perceptive! That's good--but we can't have it interfering." She stroked the sheet covering the case.

"Now, both of you--you can kneel, Saanvi," she said. The Indian girl dropped to her knees, obediently. "Both of you," she continued, "will have a bit of a choice. Under the direct gaze of Kalashuggah't Ninx Dal'than you'll lose your awareness of the alterations we're making--alterations--" she waved her hand gesturing all around, "that were a long time in coming. A very, very long time in some senses."

"But you'll be well cared for and returned to your place. You," she fixed Emily Carter with a gaze that made the younger girl flinch, "will get to keep punishing your students as is proper--in fact, you'll have lots and lots of more interesting options to use soon." Emily blushed and looked down. "You're not at the top of the hierarchy, dear," Mrs. Blavins said, reaching over to stroke Emily's hair as she trembled--"so you'll get quite a lot of it too, I'm afraid--but you won't realize the changes that are being made. Kalashuggah't Ninx Dal'than will take that away." Emily flinched again, squeezing her buttocks and crying out softly.

"I'll be sure to send Saanvi around for you to enjoy!" Mrs. Blaskin said sweetly. "I think you'll be VERY good with her!" She looked at Ami. "You're a little more of a mess, dear: I do think you'll have a certain amount of dominance--I can arrange for sessions with Saanvi too! But you're going to be well looked after and, well, you've tasted what that's like," she said.

Ami bit her lower lip.

"Your other choice is still to be exposed to our benefactor," she ran her fingertips delicately over the concealing sheet, "but under my direction. Saanvi has done this and it does mean that I will get quite a lot of say in what you do. It's decidedly unpleasant for a more headstrong girl like Emily--you might well find it comforting, Ami," she said.

"But you'll be one of the Daughters and that comes with its own difficulties and indignities, doesn't it Saanvi?"

"Ohh--ugggh. Yes, mistress," the girl said softly.

"Yes, it does," cooed Mrs. Blavins. "But what you give away in terms of agency you will keep in awareness. You'll be privy to secrets of the Daughters of Mu--over time you will learn wonderful and terrible things about the universe and our place in it. But I'm going to give you moments to make that choice. Then I will remove the cover and Kalashuggah't Ninx Dal'than will look at you directly."

Ami looked with rising horror at Emily who was glaring miserably at the older woman.

"I want to remember," the naked assistant professor rasped, her voice low and hard. "I want to remember you!" Ami could add the unspoken 'for vengeance' to the end of her low voice.

Mrs. Blaskin smiled. "I'm so pleased you made that choice, Ninx!" she practically purred. "It's the right one!"

This scared her more than anything so far--that look of triumph in Mrs. Blaskin's face. She was even more unsure.

"I can't decide," she blurted, when the women looked to her. "I'm sorry--I don't know."

"You'll have made the decision," said Mrs. Blaskin. "Even if consciously you aren't sure right now."

There was shouting outside--someone--a girl, yelling that 'They can't come in here!' when Mrs. Blaskin swept the sheet away.

"Don't look," squealed Emily, turning her face. Ami did look, she had to--and what she saw was a great clear plastic tank with something like a giant looped Nautilus inside--all spider legs and tentacles at the front and great luminous eyes peering out and into her.

It was a 'she,' she thought with rising terror. She felt pee down both her thighs as her bladder let go. She was vaguely aware of Emily and Saanvi wetting themselves as well. It was a piercing flash of abject vulnerability--of falling into those gorgeous glowing eyes.

She felt a whirlwind of terror and inability to contain herself. She went down on her knees, wailing. She did shut her eyes--but it wasn't looking AT the thing that did this: it was the thing looking AT her.

Something caught her--a warm gentle tenderness. She let out a little wail as breath came back to her. She still had no control over her bladder, peeing uncontrollable. The thing that had caught her in her mental fall wasn't Mrs. Blaskin but the thing in the tank. In her mind's eye it gently wrapped her in tentacles the size of redwood trees, and held her in its gaze--a scouring sense of shame-inducing judgment held back so she was only mildly singed by its attention as it rocked her gently.

She moaned in overwhelming helplessness--in abject vulnerability. In the fugue state, it caressed her tenderly.

// Favored Cute Little Brat, // it thought in a lilting voice that seemed like a far-away siren that would deafen her if it was brought too close. // You are a wayward girl,// it sang softly. She quivered, hiding her face. // I will look after you. //. She gave a soft cry. Then she felt herself on soft solid ground. She could feel the leash effect leading to Mrs. Blaskin and more: a connection. Something--a drone servant of Kalashuggah't Ninx Dal'than wrapped around her region, penetrating her but also invisible and untouchable unless it wanted to be.

This thing that encased her private region also extended a long 'tail' that ran up her spine and into the base of her skull. The sensation of it was fleeting--enough to send a spike of revulsion through her before it was replaced with a soft, safe, warm feeling.

That tentacle reaching into her brain, into her mind, connected her to Mrs. Blaskin.

// Yes, Ami, // the woman said. //I can hear your thoughts. Put new ones in as well! You'll see. This will be a fun learning experience. Well, fun may be the wrong word--but you'll find being dominated by the Daughters of Mu VERY interesting!"