The Lending Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat for a few moments, drinking together and watching the other couples and families bowling around them. A couple lanes over, a man crouched down in front of the lane and helped his young daughter learn how to roll the ball. Allison grew quiet for a short time.

"Hey-- I wanted to ask you..." Allison began, hesitantly. She could feel the questions she normally avoided about to come out, thanks to the alcohol in her system. "Do you feel weird at all... that another woman is having your baby? Like, I know she's a friend and all. I mean, another couple is gonna raise the child..."

"Not really," he replied. "I guess I don't really think too much about it. I made someone happy, and that's all I need."

"But wouldn't you rather have a baby with someone you can be with? You know... like a child you can teach how to bowl and stuff." Allison added with a snicker, "And then someday beat your sorry ass."

Nick knew what Allison was getting at. She was testing the waters. He knew she wanted to be a mother someday, and given the state of their relationship, it was clear that she'd been considering the possibility of a life together with him. He didn't blame her, he was doing the same thing.

"Oh, sure," he replied, confidently. "I'll probably be out of the picture once their baby is born anyway. Then I can focus on raising a bowling campion." He grinned.

Allison smiled back at him. He could tell she was lost in a fleeting fantasy about such a thing happening in their future. She took a big gulp of beer and set it down on the table, then sunk into Nick's arm, resting her head on his shoulder.

***

It didn't take long before the sexual escapades that Nick found himself swept up into had progressed first from Kate and he trying to make a baby, to suddenly becoming a wild, sweaty orgy between three girls and two guys. As the month went by, they found themselves getting together once or twice a week for group sex, freely changing partners and enjoying the openness and sexual freedom of their new relationship.

What amazed Nick the most is that he and Allison continued to develop their normal relationship outside of these orgies, without any complications, only falling deeper and deeper in love with each other, and desiring each other more and more. While watching Nick fuck Claire doggy style, Allison got to witness a display of her lover's sexual desire in a way that she could only experience with the attention of an outside observer. It left her feeling closer and more in tune with his sexual desires than she ever would have been otherwise. Likewise, when Nick watched Allison riding Jeremy's cock, his excitement and anticipation only grew, as if he was watching a beautiful porn star about to emerge from the screen and have sex with him next, in real life. Even Kate and Jeremy seemed to continue to enjoy a happy marriage, despite the occasional fuck Nick and Kate shared, or that Jeremy and Claire engaged in.

The superficial passions they shared only served to fuel the deeper bonds they held with their true partners. Nothing could have made life more perfect, Nick thought... at least until one day when one of these group encounters suddenly surprised him with a little dose of deja vu.

"Oh really? Do you think you can handle a double team?" Claire giggled, as she climbed the stairs to Kate and Jeremy's bedroom.

"There's only one way to find out!" Nick laughed, chasing her up a few more steps, as he made a playful grab at her ass. Nick could not believe that Allison and Claire had decided to take turns sucking his cock. He couldn't stop looking forward to the sight of them each kneeling in front of him, passing it back and forth between their greedy lips.

Claire squealed and darted out of his way, as if he were a snapping turtle. She ran into Allison on the landing at the top, expecting her to have moved.

"Hey, lemme go!" Claire laughed.

"Oh, sorry, am I in your way?" Allison snickered as Nick arrived, still reaching for Claire's body.

"Ack!" Claire exclaimed as Nick began to tickle her. "No! Stop!" she shouted, howling with laughter as Allison joined in.

Nick pulled Claire's top off, excited by the fact that she had arrived without a bra. As Allison tickled Claire, she watched with zeal as Nick beamed at the sight of Claire's bare boobs bouncing and lurching about as she shrieked and tried to escape their playful advances.

"Stop, stop!" Claire kept laughing, finally collapsing to the floor. They stopped tickling her. She glared up at Nick.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now, buddy," she growled.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna screw you six ways from Sunday..." she replied, diving after him and pushing him into the bedroom.

Jeremy and Kate were already inside getting undressed, and laughing at their friends' playful teasing. All at once, their clothes were yanked off and rained to the floor in scattered heaps. Nick never grew tired of the parade of naked bodies emerging all around him.

The girls surrounded Jeremy and Nick, grinding up against them sarcastically and watching their penises spring to attention. Before long, both Claire and Allison were making good on their threat. Claire watched hungrily as Allison went at Nick's cock with a visible elation.

"Hey now, what about me?" Claire said impatiently after a couple minutes. Allison smirked, despite her mouth still stuffed with Nick's erect cock. It popped out of Allison's mouth as she let out a long, satisfied sigh. A small trail of saliva traveled from the top of his head to her red lips.

Claire grabbed it excitedly, pulling his stiff member out of Allison's grasp. She spit on his cock and gave it a quick stroke, then plunged it into her own mouth. Nick groaned as he watched her head jerking back and forth, taking his member as deep as she could until it began to penetrate her throat.

By the time Allison got her turn again, Jeremy had already entered her from behind. The aggressive way he pounded her from behind sent her breasts swinging back and forth, and added a greater urgency as she began to suck Nick's cock once again.

Kate came up behind Nick, and begin to kiss his neck. He reached back and began to caress her pregnant belly and she smiled at him. Coming around to his side, he leaned down and began to suckle at her large breasts, a sight that Jeremy always enjoyed watching.

Before long, the five of them had made it to the bed. It was a whirlwind of sexual desire unleashed, as they grasped at each other's bodies, seeking mouths, grasping erections, plunging fingers into wet pussies. It didn't matter who was with whom, they enjoyed each other equally, and with absolutely freedom.

However, it wasn't long before Allison and Nick were drawn back together. They embraced, sharing a secret smile that illustrated their mutual love. They could never go long before returning to each other's body, like returning home after a long trip. Nick found himself intoxicated with a frenzied, sexual hunger, more potent than anything he had felt before. It continued to dawn on him just how magical sex became when one feels as close as he did to his partner.

The past week had been particularly critical for them as a couple, having both admitted the likelihood that they'd spend their lives together. Someday they'd buy a home, and perhaps even have a child together. The future and its infinite possibilities stretched out before them.

Nick looked around the room. Jeremy had scooped Claire up into his arms and was gently caressing her breasts as her glistening, naked body undulated in his lap. She gazed into his eyes as she ground her hips against him, receiving his cock with urgency. She seemed totally lost in his embrace. Kate stroked her husband's back and then leaned down to kiss his neck, as he shivered with pleasure. She pressed her swollen breasts against his flesh, and slid her hand down to his buttocks. Nick was mesmerized at the loving exchange of this threesome.

"Nick--" Allison said, suddenly interrupting him. He glanced back at the beautiful young woman laying before him, sharing her body with nothing left to hide, and aching for him to continue to enjoy all of her feminine charms. "Nick... I want..." she continued, appearing to struggle with what she wanted to say.

He cupped her breasts lovingly as he continued to move rhythmically against her body, gliding his cock back and forth smoothly between her legs, as the feelings of love and pleasure washed over him. "What is it?" he asked, discovering her eyes beginning to tear up.

"I--- love you so much!" she exclaimed.

"I love you too!" he said, with a wide smile.

"I want... I want to have your baby, Nick! I was afraid to tell you earlier, but I want you to make me pregnant, just like you did for Kate," she said, with a burst of emotion.

"Really?" he said, surprised and delighted.

"Yes!" she said, encouraged by his positive reaction.

Nick paused for a moment, lost in thought. He imagined all the things that would entail. Experiencing her pregnancy, just like he was experiencing Kate's. Seeing her give birth. Raising their bowling champ together. "... Okay! ... Let's do it!" he exclaimed, emphatically.

Allison exhaled suddenly, as if she been full of fear and uncertainly, releasing it all at once. They burst into excited laughter.

"Really?" she said.

"Yeah!"

They looked down together as Nick began to thrust his cock harder and faster into Allison's sopping wet, pink canal.

In all the times they'd made love, Nick always finished on her breasts, or her stomach, or even in her mouth. Each and every time it was wonderful, feeling his body spasm with pleasure as he began to ejaculate, experiencing the pinnacle of his pleasure. And as much as she loved the sensation of the warm fluid spraying across her skin, it always left her longing for more. Each time she wondered what it would be like if one day he released inside of her, to feel him coming deep inside her body.

"Oh god, Nick!" she cried out. "Come inside me! Please come in my pussy!" she screamed, desperate to finally arrive at that moment together. Nick started groaning as they furiously thrust their hips against one another. He too could tell how desperate she was for his cock, and to feel him unload himself inside her.

She continued to scream, "Yes! Ugh, you make me so wet!" She writhed with tremendous pleasure. She leaned closer, egging him on and saying, "I love you so much! Nick... all I want is to feel you flood my pussy with your warm cum... please!"

"Oh god, Allison!" Nick moaned, feeling himself nearing orgasm.

"Nick! Ugh! Come for me! Let's make a beautiful baby together!" she exclaimed again.

He continued to drive his throbbing cock inside her with a wild, unrelenting passion. Her beautiful, wet pussy stretched as wide as it could to devour him whole, urging him to release everything he had pent up inside. "Allison!" he moaned. Nick felt a powerful wave of pleasure thunder through his body. All at once, his cock started spasming furiously, pumping wave after wave of cum deep into her waiting vagina.

Nick saw her eyes widen, as she felt the sensation of his semen erupting like a fountain inside her. It sent her into an instant fit of pleasure, and together they experienced a powerful orgasm at the same time. Their strained bodies clung together, aching and bursting with a violent fit of emotion and physical sensation. Together they felt precisely what Allison had begged him for; he flooded her with every last drop he had inside him.

When Nick snapped out of it, he discovered that Kate, Jeremy, and Claire had rushed to their side. They must have heard everything that Allison had asked for, and came to witness the event. He looked around at their excited faces. Kate quickly grabbed a pillow and inserted it beneath Allison's pelvis, realizing that in the heat of passion they hadn't engaged in any of the practices that were previously assigned to Nick and she.

"We're going to be mommies together!" Kate squealed excitedly. Allison laughed excitedly and they hugged.

The four of them gazed down excitedly at Allison's pussy; her pubic hair sloppy and wet, slick with sweat and semen. A white trail of Nick's cum began to slowly ooze forth from her vagina. Allison reached down and ran her fingers through it, then threw her head back with a blissful sigh. Nick watched her in wonder, sharing in her absolutely happiness, and knowing that this would be the start of something special.

Claire couldn't believe what she was witnessing, as the dribble of cum from Allison's pussy began to slow. She could smell Nick's intense arousal. Her nostrils caught the distinct scent of fresh cum and the feminine perfumes of Allison's body. She'd never seen anyone become impregnated before, and it sent shivers of excitement through her body.

Claire began to wonder when that would happen to her; when she'd be able to feel the supreme bliss of what Nick and Allison just shared together.

She remembered how good it felt when Nick had his penis buried deep inside her. She imagined what it would be like to feel him reach an orgasm. She wanted to feel the sensation of his cock surging with spasms as he came inside her, ejaculating load after load of warm seminal fluid into her tingling pussy as they clutched each other in a crisis of pleasure. The fantasy was so erotically changed and intense that she nearly brought herself to an orgasm just thinking about it. She felt a small pang of jealousy, watching Allison in her messy, post-coital state.

Claire began to rub Nick's back soothingly, as if to congratulate him. He turned and smiled at her. She felt a tenderness that she wanted to be a part of, a tenderness only felt when she'd let someone come inside her, to become pregnant together.

"Someday," she thought, consoling herself, and gazing quietly at Nick. "Someday..."

For ten minutes, they lounged naked together on the clumping bed sheets, in this state of mutual bliss and sexual satisfaction. Allison imagined her body merging with the results of her union with Nick, overwhelmed with excitement for what the future would bring.

Jeremy gazed with admiration at his wife, and at her pregnant body, then at his new lover, Claire, as she continued to enthusiastically open up to the experience of sexual adventure that had now been offered to her.

Kate and Claire exchanged a warm and welcoming smile, feeling a strange closeness forming, despite the shocking way they so recently met. So many questions remained for Claire about the future, and yet she instinctively knew she would love the answers.

The heady mix of sweat and sex lingered in the air, arousing yet soothing, urging their nude bodies together into a tender closeness. Nick curled up by Allison's side, holding her hand.

They leaned into one another, silently speaking volumes with their eyes, as the others wrapped their arms around them, until the cocoon of bodies may as well have fused into one.

***

A big thank you to everyone who enjoyed the initial story and sent me such nice feedback! I was more than happy to write a chapter two after the requests I received, and hope that you enjoyed it. If so, please remember to click the stars to vote, and follow my page for any future story submissions.