The Lending Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's this for foreplay, hmm?" she asked, as I started to groan. "I'm going to make your penis niiice and hard..." She giggled and started pumping me quickly, adding twists, and changing up her speed and pressure.

"Jesus..." I moaned, as I felt myself becoming fully engorged, fiercely throbbing in response to her strokes. I looked up at her. Kate's face was right in front of my massive, erect cock, which she remained transfixed on with utter fascination, watching it twitch and pulse with pleasure. I so badly wanted her to suck it, but I knew for sure that would not go over well with Jeremy.

I nervously glanced over at him as he slowly made his way around the far end of the bed. In a concerned tone, Kate whispered, "Is it making you uncomfortable that he's here?"

"It's a little weird, but don't worry about it," I whispered back.

"Just pretend he's not here. It's just you and me," she said, smiling warmly. I nodded.

"Oh god, Kate," I soon groaned, "That feels amazing."

"Oh yeah?" she laughed, becoming increasingly animated in response to my excitement. Her boobs danced about excitedly with the force of her strokes, and as I watched them wagging in front of her chest it only enhanced my pleasure tenfold.

"How about this?" she said, scooping her breasts together and leaning forward. She sandwiched my cock between them and began to move up and down, letting my hard shaft slip back and forth between her soft skin. It tunneled through her cleavage, until my swollen head stuck out and reached for her chin, then it slipped back down between her breasts and vanished again. Over and over she massaged my cock with her breasts, watching my reactions with sheer amusement.

I was shocked at how playful and frisky she was starting to become, with her husband standing just a few feet away. I wondered if she didn't get the adventure out of him that she desired in the bedroom. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him shifting nervously, watching both of us from his stiff standing position. I began to worry that they'd get into a fight after I left; that he'd blow up at Kate, and make her upset. But then I decided that he agreed to all this; that this is what Kate wanted, and we had every right to follow Allison's directives, which was exactly what we were doing.

Kate stopped massaging my cock when she saw how pleasured I'd become. She sat back on the bed, sitting cross-legged, revealing her hairy crotch and swollen breasts, still full of amusement and excitement.

"Now what?" she said, smirking. She reached forward and gently cupped my balls. "Are the boys suitably full?"

I laughed. "There's only one way to find out!"

Kate squealed happily as I flung apart her legs and let her fall back onto the bed sheets. I marveled at her glossy, pink inner flesh as her hairy pussy spread apart. Kate briefly closed her eyes and moaned as I stroked my fingers along her inner thigh and watched her quiver with anticipation. Then I began to playfully stroke her labia, teasing it gently and feeling her begin to moisten.

"Ready?" I asked, grinning.

"Yes! Get that sucker inside me!" she laughed, eyeing my massive erection.

Kate reached down and spread her labia further apart, revealing her deep, wet hole and inviting me inside. I scooted the support pillow under her back, then positioned my swollen cock before her vagina. I moved my hips forward, pushing with effort into her tight canal. Kate's eyes widened suddenly and she quickly inhaled.

"Oh, does that hurt?" I asked.

Kate gave an embarrassed laugh. "No, no! It's just - ngh - that your penis is so thick when it's erect. I'm not used to it... but it feels really good!"

I chuckled. "Okay, good." It didn't occur to me until later that she inadvertently dissed her husband in that moment, without realizing it. Jeremy crept closer to the bed. I could hear him breathing deeply.

Kate and I locked eyes as I hulked over her, slowly moving my cock in and out of her pussy until she became adjusted to my girth. Soon I found her thrusting her own pelvis forward, excitedly trying to increase her own pleasure. She grasped my butt, pressing me forward, forcing me to plunge my cock deeper inside her as she moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, Nick!" she cried out. "I'm so wet! I'm so wet for you!"

She gazed down at her pussy in amazement as it squeaked and oozed all over the place. What Allison had said was right; Kate was especially forthcoming in that department. Each time my cock partially withdrew from her pussy, I found it absolutely glazed in her slick cum which was beginning to make her entire pubic area sloppy and soaked.

Jeremy timidly inched his way closer to the bed, then rested one side of his body on the edge, settling into a seated position. I snuck secret looks at him. He began to tour his wife's body with his eyes, first absorbed in the sight of her large breasts bouncing joyfully upon her chest as we fucked, and then moving down to take a close look at my throbbing cock grinding inside her pussy, making her increasingly a mess from our mutual pleasure.

"H-how does that feel?" Jeremy finally said, as his voice briefly broke.

Kate looked up at him in surprise. "Oh- good," she said. We continued to fuck, unsure what to make of his sudden break from silence. A few moments later, he spoke up again.

"You're absolutely soaking. Remember that time I made you squirt?" he said, feeling slightly bolder.

Kate's eyes widened in surprise, then she smirked. "Yeah," she said, nodding to him.

I glanced at Jeremy curiously. He appeared to be getting off on this. All this time I had been thinking he was going to be angry, but he seemed to actually enjoy the sight of a stranger fucking his own wife. I felt a rush, and began to drive my hard cock harder and harder through the sloppy, hairy entrance to his wife's wet pussy. He gazed in wonder at the sight of my shaft gliding in and out of her, listening to the slippery, fluid sounds she made. As he crept closer, I could see the bulge in his pants, establishing total confirmation of his excitement.

Jeremy reached forward and began to caress Kate's jerking boobs, saying, "You're doing great, honey. Take that hard cock deep inside you, make him come..." Though still showing signs of reservation, he seemed lost in his own world, as if succumbing to the building fantasy of seeing Kate and I in a fit of passion.

"Mgh! Yes!" Kate cried out, first staring into her husband's eyes, and then mine. She seemed to be both surprised and turned on by Jeremy's arousal, and from the expression on her face I could tell that it was growing rapidly. Kate appeared as if pleading with me to make her climax. I pressed against her parted thighs, pumping my cock inside her with growing urgency, struggling to maintain my own sense of control.

"Ngh! Ngh! Nick!" Kate finally began to scream. "I'm going to have an orgasm!" She grasped my arms and began to flick her hips rapidly in unison with mine. Her nostrils flared, and she looked like a bull about to charge. "Yes! Oh god- Nick!" she wailed as an intense orgasm struck. I felt her entire body quake and send tremors through my arms which she squeezed with passion. "I'm coming!"

Kate released a flood, soaking my cock and dripping all over the sheets, which began to turn translucent with the large, wet stain that formed. I pulled out of her pussy, preparing to give her a short break, as she tried to regain her senses after the powerful release. Jeremy moved his hand down her body and slipped it between her legs. I was surprised to see that he drove his fingers between her lips, dousing them in her creamy wetness.

Kate looked up at the two of us in bewilderment and amusement.

"Doggy style?" I said.

Kate grinned and quickly nodded, then I helped her flip over. She stuck her ass up in the air and spread her knees to either side. I watched as her stance widened, permitting full access to her pussy. Kate's light tuft of pubic hair was slick and wet, glistening with her own secretions. She glanced back at me, giving me a desperate look, aching for me to reenter. I grasped the cheeks of her butt and pushed my cock back inside, watching her inner labia part and engulf my cock as it slid deep into her satiny pink canal.

I began to grind against her, watching my cock glide smoothly inside and out as her tight pussy stretched and clung to my shaft, smearing it with her creamy, feminine juices, which showed no sign of letting up. Jeremy sat beside us, watching my pelvis slam against her buttocks, causing her cheeks to undulate and wobble. We both listened to the loud smacking sounds as I drove inside her again and again. The air filled with the smell of her raw, feminine arousal and the heady, masculine scent of my cock as we pounded together in a furious fit of lust.

"Oh my god, it feels so good! I can't stand it!" Kate wailed, as I began to feel a surge coming on. I was reaching my limit, and wanted nothing more than to feel the joy of release inside her once again.

Jeremy was breathing rapidly, powerfully turned-on by the sight of his wife so full of passion and pleasure. He gazed down at the sight of her swinging boobs which moved like pendulums beneath her chest, brushing her dark, erect nipples against the soft bed sheets. Jeremy began to rub her back gently, and then she buried her face in the mattress which muffled her cries of pleasure.

When she came up for again again, it was to announce a second torrent of pleasure. "Oh, fuck- Nick! Fuck! Fuck meee!" she screamed as her head swung about, sending her curls flying. "I want to feel you shoot your load inside me again!"

That was all I could bear to hear, before I felt a tingling sensation rise within me and then explode throughout my body. I rammed my pelvis with one final, loud smack against Kate's soft ass, before I began shooting a flood of semen deep inside her. Moaning, I grasped her butt helplessly as the spasms came one after the other. I felt my cock throbbing wildly within her wet canal as I continued to pump it full of ejaculate.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Kate exclaimed joyfully, feeling me coming inside her. She began laughing with excitement while I finished. I pulled out, leaving a milky-white, hairy mess behind, then I collapsed along side her to catch my breath. She lowered herself to the bed and rolled over, scooting close to my side. We laid there together in a state of bliss. I felt her fingers search for mine in the slight gap between our bodies. She squeezed my hand tight, and I looked over to see her smiling blissfully.

Jeremy began to caress his wife's body again, smiling himself. We remained like that for the full ten minutes of Kate's post-coital procedure, then got up to get dressed.

I felt sad leaving Kate the first time, but this time was even worse. I wanted to lay there in bed with her all day, but once again I had to face the fact that it was time to return to real life. The frustration was immense.

***

It soon became clear that I was not the only one having difficulty dealing with this new relationship. As before, I received a call from Kate the following morning.

"Hey there," she said, sounding melancholy.

"Hi Kate, what's new?"

"Bored again," she laughed. "I'm not being a bother, am I?"

"Absolutely not," I laughed. "Is Jeremy still working on site today?"

"Yeah, as usual," she grumbled.

"Want me to come keep you company?" I quickly asked.

"Yes! My thoughts exactly."

"Okay! I'll be right there," I said.

I made it to Kate's house in record time and hurried inside. It was fun arriving at her place when Jeremy wasn't around. It felt like there was risk to it. Like we were doing something covertly. In a way, we were, since he had no idea we were meeting during non-scheduled session times. However, it was easy to brush off, since we already had license to fuck anyway.

We flopped down on the couch together. I offered to rub Kate's feet. She seemed thrilled, laid down, and placed them in my lap. Kate had beautiful toes.

"So that was interesting, yesterday..." I said, burning with curiosity.

"What? Making love?"

"Jeremy, I mean. The way he sort of... got involved..."

"Oh! Yeah..." she said, smirking.

"Did he say why he did that?"

"No."

"Did you talk about it?"

She laughed. "No..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was as surprised as you were."

"Huh. And he wasn't mad about me, uh, you know... taking your nipples in my mouth?"

"Oh, he didn't say anything about it. The only thing he ever mentioned, before this whole thing started is..."

"What?"

"Um... that he doesn't want... another man's penis in my mouth. Or for you to go down on me."

"Ah. I was wondering. How do you feel about that?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. I sorta feel like that's part of sex, so I don't see why it can't be a part of our foreplay. I guess he's just a little jealous?"

"Right... I suppose I can understand how he'd only want us to do the absolute minimum required to get you pregnant." Kate seemed thoughtful. "What's up?" I added.

"Well... I understand his reluctance but, I mean, that's what people do when they make love together. I kinda feel like we're not fully sharing ourselves in the way that I want with my partner in this." She sighed. "Besides, Jeremy rarely goes down on me. I get it on my birthday and such. I think he doesn't totally like it, and yet he expects a blow job from me all the time."

"Really?" I asked, appreciating that Kate was opening up to me about her sex life with Jeremy.

"Yeah."

"Weird, I love it."

"Going down on a woman?"

"Yeah, totally."

Kate's face lit up. She hesitated for a moment, then cautiously asked, "Well, would you... be willing to eat my pussy? Since he's not here?" I could tell she was almost embarrassed to ask.

I grinned. "Of course!" She sighed with relief and then grinned back at me. I patted her on the butt to indicate that she should get up, and she sprang off the couch excitedly.

Within an instant, we were both pulling off all our clothes until we stood before each other naked in the living room. I gazed at Kate's gorgeous, nude body before she ran up to me and threw her arms around me. She pressed her body forward, burying her soft breasts against my chest, then began to kiss me deeply. I felt myself becoming hard and pressing firmly against her belly as our tongues explored one another.

When we released, I asked, "Ready?"

She grinned and bit her lip, then nodded. I led Kate to the couch and sat her down, then parted her legs and prepared to kneel down before her.

"Wait-" she said, abruptly, "Not here." Kate got up and led me to the easy chair in the corner. "Here. This is Jeremy's chair," she said, with a wicked grin forming on her face. I laughed.

She threw herself down in the chair and flung her legs apart, exposing herself fully to me. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as the prospect of being eaten, which apparently came about so rarely. I knelt down on the rug in front of her and leaned in close, shaking with anticipation. For two sessions I had been intoxicated with her scent from afar, but had yet to enjoy her womanhood up close. I wanted badly to taste her, and to offer her all the pleasure I could in this manner.

I placed my nose close to her labia as it stretched apart, and enjoyed her divine odor, then I dragged my tongue up through her delicate folds, tasting for the first time the creamy wetness that she had a tendency to be so generous with.

"Oooh goood, yeah," she droned, as she felt my tongue begin to explore her private areas.

I tickled all around her labia, and danced across her clit, feeling Kate squirming in her husband's favorite chair. Then I began to suck at her lips, causing her to flinch with pleasure. I spread her pussy with my fingers to gain access to every inch of her velvety, pink flesh, exploring every nook and cranny with my tongue until she was soaking. Finally, I targeted her clit, now protruding and tingling with pleasure. I flicked back and forth across it, enjoying the sound of her gasps and moans.

"Jesus, Nick! Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" she laughed as her body began to tremor. I felt my face becoming drenched in her liquid emissions, and she bucked her hips so strongly that she practically mashed my face against her slick, wet pussy.

After she could take no more, I leaned back and looked at Kate's face. She was overwhelmed with joy and appreciation, so much so that it began to fuel a mad lust. "Get over here, switch with me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna suck your dick. On Jeremy's chair. I don't care if he doesn't like it. I want to taste you too." She was grinning wildly.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed, switching places with Kate. As I threw myself down in the seat, my cock sprung to life and bounced happily in front of her eyes. She squealed happily at the sight of it; massive, hard, and throbbing, then grabbed at it to stop it from swinging about. She gazed at my erect penis with wide eyes before leaning in and running her soft tongue over my balls and slowly up my shaft to the very tip.

Kate licked her lips and eyed me seductively. "God, I love your cock," she groaned.

"Oh yeah?" I laughed.

"Mmm hmm," she said, nodding and eying it hungrily. She went in with urgency, swallowing me completely and beginning to suck wildly, as if she'd been desperate to do this. I groaned at the sight and sensation of my cock gliding in and out of her mouth, becoming coated and wet with her saliva. Her soft tongue massaged my shaft and head with expert precision. I continued to moan, making my pleasure known.

She briefly let me pop out of her mouth, where I continued to twitch and throb in the cool air. "See that, Jeremy?" she said aloud, "I'm sucking Nick's huge dick in your chair!" We both started laughing. "So much for not having another man's penis in my mouth!" It was incredibly erotic and amusing to see Kate comfortable enough to air all her sexual frustrations in front of me, and for us to face them together.

She went back in for a second helping, filling the air with the sounds of smacking lips and wet sucking sounds until I began to writhe with such intense pleasure that I had to beg her to stop. "Careful! Remember I need to save myself for tomorrow."

She laughed. "Sorry, I got carried away." Kate stood up and pulled me out of the chair, then squeezed me tight. We stood in the center of the room, holding each other close. "Tell me- what else do you want. I want to share everything with you," she whispered into my ear.

"Hmm... well..." I said, smirking.

She grinned at me. "Tell me! I want to know."

"Okay. I can't help but wish we could try some different positions, not just the ones Allison prescribed. Specifically... I kinda wish you could ride me," I admitted. "Not that I don't love the positions we're using, but variety is the spice of life."

Kate giggled. "Your wish is my command," she said.

"Really?"

"Really!"

I quickly threw myself down on the couch, laying lengthwise with my throbbing cock sticking straight up in the air. She giggled as she climbed on top of me, straddling her legs to either side of my body. She lowered her butt and I felt the pressure of her body press down upon mine as my cock sunk deep inside her.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as it penetrated her liquid depths.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," I muttered.

She grinned and gazed down at me, then placed her hands gently on my chest and began rocking back and forth, forcing my cock to tunnel back and forth through her warm, slippery hole. Slowly she began increasing her speed, until she was gently bouncing up and down. Her soft breasts bounced loosely before my eyes and I gazed up at her dancing nipples in wonder. She reached up, stretching her arms over her head and then ran them through her long, beautiful hair, laughing joyfully as she rode my cock.