The Lending Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers

"It's so wonderful!" she laughed.

Groaning, I grasped at her bouncing tits and squeezed them happily, then felt them jiggling against my palms as she moved rhythmically against my body. I slid my hands down along the side of her body and continued to moan, overwhelmed with the pleasure of her passionate riding. Seeing how much I enjoyed the sight of her bouncing breasts, she shook her torso playfully back and forth, making them sway dramatically before my eyes.

"Jesus Christ, they're beautiful," I exclaimed.

"They're all yours," she said with a devilish grin. Kate leaned forward and let her boobs spill over my face. I buried my nose in her cleavage and rubbed my face back and forth as she continued to gyrate her hips against mine. When she let me come up for air, she saw my blissful expression and laughed.

"I love what you do to my body..." she teased. "I love to see you admiring my boobs. I love feeling your hard cock inside me, and how wet you make me." She began laughing. "No one's ever done the things you do to me before!"

"Kate..." I moaned breathlessly, "I don't want this to stop... I've never been with anyone like you..." I saw her face light up and her chest swell with excitement. She began to ride me faster. The beautiful, dark brown curls of her hair began to cling to the side of her face as our sweaty bodies continued to writhe together in a state of mutual ecstasy. I continued to watch her nipples lurch and swing over me until Kate saw me begin to lose control.

"Ohhh god!" I groaned. She suddenly stopped.

"Wait, wait, don't come inside me!" she laughed. "Save that for tomorrow!"

"Ugh," I exclaimed, throwing my head back with disappointment.

She giggled. "I'm sorry!"

"I know, I know," I laughed. "It's so hard, though!"

"I have an idea," she said, giving me a naughty grin. "I'm feeling... dirty. I think it's time for a shower."

"Bring it on," I exclaimed, enthusiastically.

Kate giggled and hopped to her feet, then began to hurry toward the stairs. I followed, as if trying to catch her. She squealed and tried to escape my grasp. It was a joy to chase her through the house, naked, letting everything hang out. When we reached the bathroom, I didn't bother to even close the door. Kate quickly turned the water on and stepped in. I climbed in after her.

"Mmm..." she moaned, as the warm water came raining down over our bodies. She pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around her. Kate buried her face in my neck and sighed softly. After a few moments of enjoying the sensation of the water streaming down between us, she lifted her face and kissed me. We kissed passionately for a long time, soothed by the warmth of the water and each other's naked body.

I could hear her breathing rapidly, and sensed the erotic thrill she was receiving from this experience. I pinned her against the wall and she gave me a wild, dirty look. I lifted one of Kate's legs and moved it to the side, then eased my hips forward and entered her again.

"Oh god, yes," she cooed, feeling my cock slipping back inside her.

I slowly gyrated my hips against her, fucking Kate slowly and sensually against the pink wall tiles, while watching the rivulets of water snake down her chest and vanish into the hollow between her breasts. As we moved together rhythmically, I could see Kate slipping into a dreamlike state of absolute bliss, until finally she could stand no more and frantically pressed her lips against mine once again, overwhelmed with emotion.

After a few minutes, she whispered, "Hey, can I confess something to you?"

"Of course," I said.

"I feel bad about what I said earlier. Joking about what I was doing to you, in spite of Jeremy. I don't really want to exclude him from whatever we are. I'd rather he just understand my desire for... broader experiences."

"I can understand that," I said. "There are a lot of people like you. Men and women. Who want a marriage, but also want more, from other people. Plenty of couples make that work."

"Really?"

"Really," I said.

She seemed thoughtful, and didn't reply.

I held her close under the steady stream of water, feeling like I never wanted to leave her embrace. But as before, a good thing eventually had to come to an end.

***

The following day's session couldn't come fast enough. After our little escapade left me aching for a release that I could not have, I was looking forward to another encounter more than ever. However, our third lovemaking session was strikingly different.

Kate and I were both on a high from our mutual chemistry, to the point that Jeremy might as well not have even been there. Kate dared to give me a kiss in his presence when I arrived, signaling right away that things had evolved even further. Rather than feel shocked, I went along with it, immediately indicating my readiness for a torrid fuck. While Jeremy seemed taken aback at first, he also went with the flow, watching us tear off our clothes before we even left the living room, and run up the stairway bare as the day we were born, already in a state of full arousal.

"There it is, there's the cock that's going to make me a mommy," Kate squealed, turning to face me upon reaching the bedroom. She grasped my erection and began to stroke it happily. I was already leaking in anticipation of her body. I grinned and cupped her breasts, then planted kisses all over them before working my way up to her neck. We walked backward together until we collapsed onto the bed together.

Jeremy watched with curious interest as we began to stroke and caress each other's body with more enthusiasm than ever. As before, he sat at the edge of the bed, this time smirking slightly, watching the two of us lost fully in each other's presence. Before long, Kate and I launched into our most aggressive, lustful fuck yet. While we continued to obey his rules forbidding oral sex, we nevertheless made no secret of our feverish desire for each other.

"Je-sus!" she wailed, "Nick!" I grunted as I drove my penis inside her with wild enthusiasm. Kate began laughing. "I can't get enough of your massive, fucking cock. I think I'm addicted!" she joked.

"You and me both!" I groaned. "I love that sweet pussy of yours!" Inside I laughed at how free we'd become sharing our feelings openly despite her husband's presence.

Kate's breasts bounced rhythmically on her chest as I felt her creamy wetness tug at my cock with a fierce suction. I was dizzy with pleasure, intoxicated on her feminine odor and my musky scent intermingling as our bodies moved together. A raw, fierce lust burned in our eyes as we stared each other down, feverishly grinding our bodies together in unison as if daring the other to endure the kind of intense pleasure we knew we could provide. I'd never been so horny and in touch with my animalistic urges than I was in that moment, sensing that the thrill, the intensity, and the madness was entirely mutual, cherished equally by each other.

I pressed Kate's knees back toward the bed and leaned against her, urging my cock as deep as it could possibly go, until I could feel her warm breath against my neck, wrapping me with her trembling arms to pull me as close as humanly possible.

At some point our little bubble became suddenly crowded, as Jeremy reached forward and caressed his wife's face. I got a sense from his expression that he was suffering a great deal of arousal that he felt unable to do anything about. To my surprise, he finally let out a frustrated sigh and unzipped his pants. Tugging them down, I caught sight of his erect penis springing free. He frantically grasped for Kate's hand and guided it to his cock, gesturing as if to tell her to stroke it.

Kate showed surprise, but nevertheless began to pump his cock sympathetically and with an amused expression until he began groaning. I continued to fuck her as she leaned to the side and slipped his penis into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth to suck it and give him the pleasure he couldn't stand to resist any longer.

What seemed awkward to me at first, soon became strangely arousing, seeing Kate sucking her husband's cock while I penetrated her pussy. The three of us continued to exchange pleasure in this manner until Kate gestured that it was time to flip over. Once I began driving my cock inside her from behind, Jeremy leaned back and began to frantically stroke his own while watching his wife's breasts swing back and forth like pendulums.

Kate seemed wildly aroused by the sight of his masturbation, inspired by our intense fucking. Yet she continued to scream my name. "Oh fuck! Nick! Right there!" she shouted as if I had struck her g-spot. Before long she was once again begging me to fill her with my cum, and I was nearing the point where I could not help but comply.

"Oh god, I'm going to come so hard!" I shouted.

"Yes! Fill me now! I want all your cum!" she squealed.

The dam burst and I began setting loose the most relentless flood of semen yet, such that Kate could barely keep it all contained inside. I labored over her body, arching my back and jerking my hips forward as the spasms came so hard and so relentlessly that it was nearly more than I could bear. I fell backward, limp and exhausted, amazed at the sight of her flushed, oozing pussy. After pulling out, my cock still twitched and issued small spurts of white fluid, as if it would go on forever.

As if nothing at all had happened, Jeremy tucked his erection back into his pants and hopped off the bed, then helped me flip Kate over onto her back to the position prescribed to her by Allison. I tried to gauge her reaction. Was she disturbed by her husband's sudden participation? Did it ultimately please her? I couldn't tell much, but she seemed perfectly satisfied in her current state, and with the apparent lack of conflict between myself and her husband.

"Shit," Kate suddenly whispered, as I crawled to her side.

"What?" I replied.

"I just realized... this is the end of my fertile window." She pouted.

"Oh, right." I dawned on both of us that if I successfully got her pregnant, we'd have to stop. If I didn't get her pregnant, we'd still have to stop until the next cycle, which seemed an unbearably long time to wait.

We laid there in silence, contemplating the matter. Again, our time together ended on a melancholy note, and concern for the unknown future that lay ahead.

***

Days passed and I hadn't spoken to Kate. I half expected to talk to her every day, since that was the trend so far. I found myself checking my phone constantly, to see if I had missed her call, but there were no such notifications. I had just worked up the nerve to call her myself, when finally the phone rang out of the blue. I glanced over and saw her name flash across the screen.

"Hey!" I said excitedly, pressing the phone to my ear. "I was hoping you'd call."

"Hi Nick. Ha, yeah I missed you too," she replied. While she still seemed her usual upbeat self, there was a noticeable reduction in her high-spiritedness that I was more than able to observe, given the solid bond that had formed between us. "What are you up to today? Wanna meet up for a few?"

"Sure, I can swing by your place after lunch."

"Oh, I'm in town today. Can you meet me at the Starbucks?"

"Oh, okay. Say, one-o'clock, then?"

"That sounds great."

I quickly grew nervous. I could tell something was up, but I wasn't sure what. I made my way out to a rushed lunch, then into town to find a seat at the cafe. I began slowly sipping a black coffee while searching for any sign of Kate. A few minutes later she strolled in, then made eye contact with me. Her face lit up and she waved, then gestured to wait a moment while she got a drink.

I watched her move through the room, along the line to the cashier to get her latte, and then toward my table. She was the most beautiful woman in the room, and I felt as if everyone was thinking the same thing.

"Hey there," she said, taking her seat in front of me.

"Hi!" I said, taking a large gulp of coffee.

"So- big news," she said with a slight smile.

"Oh?"

"Yep..." she seemed to be stalling, then gave a small laugh when she saw me observing this. "I'm... pregnant," she said, exhaling deeply. "We did it."

"Oh! That's great!" I quickly said.

I knew this day was coming. Granted, I immediately began suppressing the selfish disappointment that it couldn't have taken just a little longer, to afford us more time together, but I couldn't think of that yet. I was genuinely happy for Kate. I wanted her to have everything that she desired, but deep down I felt the heartbreak lingering on the horizon.

"Yeah!" she said, smiling again before taking another sip of coffee. "I couldn't wait for the home testing window so I rushed to get my blood results." She seemed quiet and thoughtful. I looked at her curiously.

"You're okay, right? This is what you wanted..."

"Oh, absolutely!" she said, sitting up erect. "I can't wait to be a mommy!" She beamed. "It's just that... I've been enjoying us. What we have. Whatever it is." I nodded with understanding and sighed. "And I feel like we can't have it anymore after this. I guess that's leaving me a little... confused."

This hit me like a ton of bricks. We were both on the same wavelength, but I was doing my best to avoid thinking about it. There was just no way to do that now.

"Nick? Are you there?" she said, observing my silence.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I guess I had been trying not to think about it, but I feel the same way."

"I'm glad you feel the same," she said, taking my hand. "What should we do?" She gazed into my eyes. Hers were beginning to turn wet and shiny.

I thought for a moment, reflecting back at our time together; at our increasingly adventurous lovemaking sessions, at the absolute joy we felt when we were together, and even at the awkwardness of Jeremy's presence when we were in bed together.

"Listen..." I said, "I didn't want to get too deep into this earlier, because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, but... have you ever had the feeling that Jeremy kinda... enjoys what we're doing, also?"

Kate laughed, "I've noticed that, but I guess I find it hard to believe."

"Well, why don't you tell him that you're enjoying this and want it to continue. If we're right, maybe he'll... I dunno... be okay with it somehow."

"You mean... like an open marriage?"

"Yeah, I guess. Like I said the other day, it works out for lots of couples. For all you know, he might want the same thing."

"It's not like I don't love Jeremy, I do, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. But I also love what we have at the same time, which is different. I guess you're right that this is what it's like for those people who... you know... aren't monogamous." She paused for a moment. "And if he doesn't like the idea? What if he gets mad?"

"I dunno, just pass it off as the hormones talking. Residual emotions from our sessions together, and that it will pass. Then we'll figure something out, I guess."

She giggled and said, "Okay..."

The mood suddenly lifted. We both suddenly felt like there was a chance this might continue in a way that worked for everyone. Deep down, some part of me feared that Jeremy would think the idea was ridiculous and forbid us from ever seeing one another again, but I blocked these thoughts from my mind with urgency, clutching to every last shred of hope that I could.

Kate continued, "Would it be okay if you were there when I asked? For support?"

"If you want. I can adjust my own reaction, depending on what he says."

Kate took a deep breath in, then paused. Finally she said, "Okay, let's do it." She squeezed my hand and we grinned at each other. "Are you excited?"

"For what, talking to Jeremy?"

"No, silly. I mean, for me to be pregnant! I'm going to be carrying our child!"

"Oh- yes!"

"I have actually thought we should continue to make love during pregnancy. I've read that it can change my hormonal state in a way that impacts the child in beneficial ways."

"Ha, that's good. Tell Jeremy that."

She laughed. "It's true!"

"I hope so!" We both chuckled.

"Can you imagine us making love together, when I'm several weeks along?" she asked wistfully.

I imagined us making love in her bed, spooning as I enter Kate from behind, my hand softly resting on her round belly, or cupping her swollen, milk-laden breasts as they rest heavy against my palms. I groaned. She laughed.

"I guess that's my answer!" she said cheerfully.

I did everything I could to keep this excitement alive until the end of our meeting. I didn't want to leave her again in a state of limbo.

***

That weekend we had planned to meet at Rodney's for dinner, supposedly as a celebration of sorts, to officially acknowledge the success of our efforts. Still, I was a bundle of nerves. Nothing much was at stake, just the fate of my relationship with the loveliest woman I'd ever met.

We ordered a bunch of food to share. Jeremy and I made our way through the craft beer selection, much to the dismay of Kate, who watched us with jealousy. All things considered, Jeremy wasn't a bad guy to hang out with. It just took him much longer to open up than most people. I still wasn't sure how he'd react when Kate dropped the news, however. At least the conversation thus far had put him in a relatively jovial mood.

I toasted to their pregnancy, and to the success of our sessions, wishing them well, but all the while wondering when Kate would finally drop the bomb. I worried that the more she let us drink, the more she risked a unwanted reaction from her husband, but I had to trust that she knew what she was doing.

Toward the end of the meal, Kate gave me a look and I knew what was coming. I nodded. She breathed in deeply.

"So hon, there's something that I've wanted to tell you that's weighing on my mind. I suppose it's good that Nick is here, so he can hear it too."

Jeremy perked up. "Let's hear it," he said.

"First of all, I want to say how much I've really appreciated your understanding and trust in letting me obtain the natural conception that I wanted to achieve. That was important to me, and I think it has worked out well, and we have Nick to thank for that."

He nodded.

"That said... I have felt for the last couple days that the job isn't finished. I feel that there's still a role for him to play in this process. Though we're going to raise this child as our own, it's still biologically his. The man who fathers a child still has a role to play during development, be it additional emotional support, the continued growth of a bond between the two of us, how that impacts my hormonal state, and the signals that passes to a growing child in the womb. I started this process because I wanted everything about childbirth to be natural, but it is not natural for him to abruptly exit the process just like that."

Jeremy stared at her, blinking.

"This has nothing to do with you. You have done nothing wrong. You are a wonderful husband, and will be a wonderful father. But Nick and I need to see this through. We need more time together. We need further intimacy together. We need to complete this process the way a typical couple would, for psychological and emotional reasons. Do you understand?"

Kate didn't wait for his reply. She was getting increasingly emotional, as if anticipating his objection. Suddenly, she cut to the chase.

"And look- lots of people aren't cut out for one-hundred percent monogamous relationships. I'm not even looking to supplement our marriage with something you cannot provide. I am merely expecting to maintain, to some degree, an intimate bond with the person who gave us this wonderful gift of a child, who I let into my home, and my heart, with the understanding that he could provide us with something special. I guess what I've found is that it's not a simple transaction, like paying someone for a service. There's a real, human connection involved that doesn't just go away the moment the transaction is complete. It's different from what you and I have, but I don't see how it would be wrong to have both."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,872 Followers