The Lens Pt. 02

Story Info
Marion makes a porn video.
4k words
4.36
9.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following builds from an idea that germinated first in "Safety Dance" and grew bigger with my previous story, "The Lens" as part of the continuing erotic saga of Jack and Marion. I hope you enjoy and Star it up.)

*****

The woman on the television screen moaned dramatically as the lovers switched into another gymnastic position and she impatiently stuffed his large organ into her waiting pussy. Her amplified breasts bobbed as she chanted "Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me," without much genuine enthusiasm. The man, fortunately didn't have to say anything once the clothing came off and the sex began. Marion was fairly sure that he was chosen for the size of his erection, not his thespian qualities. But she was okay with that. She was watching porn, not theater, and the sex was everything really. Although she would have preferred it if he'd taken his white tube socks off for the scene.

Jack and Marion had recently gotten a cheap colour television from a friend who had upgraded his own home entertainment. The video store around the corner from their downtown apartment by the river rented VCRs as well as a large selection of brown boxed adult movies, kept discreetly in a curtained alcove away from the rest of the videos on display. Add a bottle of wine and some chocolate dipped strawberries and that was Date Night sorted. The array of porno movies was quite bewildering; parodies of popular movies and television shows, costumed fuck-fests in corsets and hoop skirts, movies catering to kinks and fetishes with leather and hand cuffs. She finally settled on "The Love Shack!" which had two sisters taking their husbands to a cottage on a lake shore for a weekend of the inevitable skinny dipping leading to forbidden sex between in-laws in the woods, discovery and shock, then several rounds of bed hopping.

Marion set her wine glass down, and after popping the last strawberry in her mouth, undid the belt on her robe and twitched the folds apart slightly to revel a curve of breast and thin flash of flesh. One sister went to the shower after fucking her brother-in-law, only to find it occupied by her sibling. Marion slid her hand inside of Jack's robe while the sisters admired each other's nakedness. She began caressing Jack's thigh as the women on the screen rubbed soapy hands all over each other's toned lithe bodies. She could feel his cock start to harden as the women moved to one of the bed rooms and began kissing and fingering each other.

Inspired, Jack moved his hand to Marion's thigh and she parted them to let his hands explore between. Slowly she wrapped her fingers around his hardness and gently began stoking it under his robe while his fingers brushed through the gathering wetness at her sex. Things on screen heated up as one of the men discovered the women in the throes of mutual masturbation induced orgasms. After his initial outrage and shock he was quickly divested of his clothes and subjected to a double blow job. Jack's breathing quickened as the man on the screen athletically penetrated both women, bringing them to cries of ecstasy.

Marion leaned into Jack's shoulder, whispering in his ear with hot breath "Are you thinking of me and Shannon, or maybe me and Angelica? "She nibbled on his earlobe and tugged on his cock a little tighter causing him to groan. "Do you like having two women? Hmmm?"

The scene changed and now one of the sisters was in the kitchen when the two men came back from the lake. After an exchange of innuendo she was soon between them as they began undressing her with eager hands. One man was caressing her buttocks and taking off his own clothes while she kissed the other passionately. She then turned and got on her knees to take the naked man into her mouth while the other stripped off. Kneeling between two large cocks she grabbed one in each hand like the handles on a bicycle and alternated stroking and blowing them into hardness.

"Mmmm" Marion sighed appreciatively as Jack's finger played at the opening of her vagina and pushed in as far as the angle of his hand allowed. The trio on the screen moved to the couch with the woman in between as hands caressed and rubbed at each other, and the woman was consumed by kisses on her neck and nipples and thighs. Soon she had her head in her husband's lap as her brother-in-law mounted her and she loudly extolled the virtues of his fucking. The husband watched for a bit and then inserted his own erection into her lips, pushing in and out of her drooling mouth.

Jack and Marion were both breathing hard by now, rubbing each other's sex as they watched the woman roll onto her knees so she could be spit roasted between the two men. With lustful fury they shoved their engorged organs into either end of her as she panted and gagged and begged for them to fill her with their come.

Marion rubbed Jack's cock faster now, sliding her fist over the swollen mushroom of his head. "You want to come?" she whispered. "Make me come, love!" Jack twisted and switched hands so he could insert his fingers quicker and deeper. With their faces close they began kissing, lips opened for tongues to seek each other out as hands worked to give each other pleasure. Breath panting like engines they pumped each other's sex, forgetting the video. They could feel the pressure building up in their nerves and began working each other even harder and faster in reaction to their own building tension. Soon Marion felt Jack's cock twitch in her hand and his hips thrust involuntarily as his semen erupted from the tip. She kept stroking as the hot sticky mess flowed down over her hand and into his hair. Jack never broke his kiss as he grunted in pleasure. His fingers kept stroking in and out of her vagina, finger tips curling to rub her G-spot. Marion took her other hand to touch her clitoris and with a few gentle rubs brought her own climax. "oooooh" she gasped into his open mouth, her body convulsing.

They broke their kiss and let go of each other. Jack reached for the box of tissues to clean himself. "Oh look" Marion said, nodding at the screen. "They're having an orgy just like we had with Shannon and Tony! Pass me a tissue." The climax of the weekend of sex was a foursome on the bed as the sisters coupled with each other's husband. The video ended with the couples promising more swapping trips together. Marion hit rewind and sat back.

"We should make a porn movie," she announced.

Jack leaned closer to kiss her. "Excellent idea. Where would we get a video camera from?"

"Didn't John say he's taking a video course this semester?"

"Yes he did. I bet he could borrow some gear." Jack paused. "Would you like him to shoot the video?"

Marion had done some nude modelling for John's photography course already. "Yes. I think he'd be willing."

Jack kissed Marion again. "Would you also like him in the movie too? Do you want to see his huge cock again?" The photo shoot had ended with John and Marion watching each other masturbate.

"Mmmm... Maybe." Marion smiled shyly at him.

"Maybe you'd like to fuck it?" Jack began kissing Marion more insistently. "Mmh? Would you like to fuck John's big cock? Do you want it inside you?" He pushed her back on the sofa and pushed her robe open.

Marion kissed him back, her hand reaching for his cock which was stiffening again. "Yes! Oh yes!" she panted. "Would you like to watch? Do you want to watch your fiancée get fucked by a huge cock?" She spread her legs and pulled him into her waiting, hungry emptiness. "Oh yes! Oh God! Do you want to watch him fuck me with his huge cock?" she whispered hoarsely in his ear. "Watch him fill me up? Watch him split me with passion? Oh God! Fuck me... John!"

Jack thrust into her urgently, desperately, thinking of watching Marion be mounted by John. Watching her like the man on the video watched, with Marion's head in his lap, sucking at his cock. He pounded his lust into her wet sex until he exploded. Collapsing onto her, he kissed the side of her face and whispered into her waiting ear "yes."

Marion wrapped her arms and legs around Jack, holding him to her, inside her, enjoying the closeness of flesh to flesh and the warmth of his seed filling her. After several minutes, she kissed the side of his neck to break the spell. "After all of that heavy breathing I'm thirsty. Go make us tea."

*****************

The bar was throbbing with music blasting from the band set up in the corner. Bodies crowded around the small stage enthusiastically jumping around to covers of "I Wanna Be Sedated" and "Dancing By Myself" then cooling down to rhythmically undulate along with "Tainted Love" and "Every Move You Make". Jack and Marion wove back to the table where John was defending their position from interlopers. He'd ordered another round. Marion, flushed with exertion, saluted him and then took a long gulp. She put her drink down to give Jack a passionately beery kiss.

"Hey you two!" John scolded. "Get a room! Unless that is" he paused briefly "You'd like me to watch!"

Marion winked at him and smiled. "Maybe we do."

John coughed on his beer. He looked a question at Jack who just smiled and shrugged.

"Uhm... yeah... that'd be super hot... But what?" John sputtered, mind spinning. His eyes were darting from Marion's saucy eyes to her seductive cleavage. "Uhmmmm... Yeah. So what do you mean?"

"You're taking that videography course this semester right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, sure."

"Can you borrow equipment?" Marion asked, eyebrow arched.

"Yeah, you know" Jack added "Cameras, lights, tripods. That sort of stuff."

"Sure. Of course." John drank off more beer. "But why?"

"Well," said Jack, "Marion would like to make a porno."

"And I'd like you to shoot it" Marion finished.

John choked on his beer. He took another long drink, to hide behind his glass while thinking. "Oh man, if I got caught using school equipment to make porn I'd get expelled for sure!"

Marion leaned over, showing more of her swelling bosom. "Well, I was rather hoping you'd also help us out with the threesome scenes."

John goggled at her tits, totally forgetting to make eye contact. His mind raced back to Marion posing for his photography course; a couple of arty black and white nudes, then he shot a set of boudoir photos for her in exchange, which got pretty hot and they ended up watching each other masturbate.

"OK! I'm in!"

"Hooray!" Marion clapped. "Jack, it's our turn to buy a round isn't it?"

******************

Marion was knitting on the sofa watching television. The up and coming new star, Madonna, was being interviewed for a weekly music video show they liked. Jack finished washing the dishes and sat beside her, careful to not get entangled in her yarn or poked by a needle. "Do you think we need a script?" Jack asked.

"For what?"

"The porno."

"OK Fellini!" she laughed. "It's not one of these sexy European art films. We don't have the budget or costume or sets for that."

"But..."

"It's pretty straightforward I think. We get naked, John films us. The three of us have sex. Simples." She returned her attention to her knitting.

"No structure? You don't want to make sure what you want is covered?"

"OK. Maybe some rules. No tube socks. And no anal. Yuck!" She knit some more. "We'll just have to be clear before clothes come off. If someone gets uncomfortable with the situation we stop. If I say 'stop,' we stop. I haven't got any rape fantasies, so 'stop' isn't just acting." She looked at him steadily. "Be sure John understands that."

"Right-o. 'Stop' means 'stop.'" Jack paused. "Want some tea?"

"That would be lovely."

*******************

Jack drifted in the post coital glow, his head on Marion's soft, full breast. Soon one of them would roll over and the other would wrap arms around in a naked embrace and they'd spoon until drifting off to a contented sleep.

"Do you want anyone else in it?" he murmured to her nipple.

Marion stirred. "What?"

"In our porno. Do you want anyone else in it?"

"Like who?" Marion was awake now and slightly exasperated.

"I dunno. Maybe Shannon and Tony?" Jack grinned. "It could be quite the scene."

"You just want to have sex with Shannon again!" Marion swatted him, only half playfully.

"Mmmm... Actually I really like watching her go down on you." He said thoughtfully. "You seem to have a really good orgasm."

"It's more I'm turned on by having you watch. And Little Jack does seem to end up in Shannon."

"Well, I don't want to be rude. She is our guest when she comes over to swing." Jack paused. "And I think Little Jack is what she comes over for!"

"Well, this is my fantasy" Marion insisted. "Right now, I'd like a threesome with me as the center of attention. And Shannon would just steal all the attention and the hard cocks." Marion shock her head. "She's such a slut for attention."

Marion rolled over, pressing her back into Jack's chest and snuggling her smooth, bare bottom against his hips. Jack pulled her in tight and buried his face in the nape of her neck, luxuriating in the full body contact and warmth.

"If this one goes well maybe we can do an orgy later, or a gangbang video... Shannon can be the fluffer to get everyone ready for me."

"Mmmmm... That could be fun," Jack whispered.

***************

The big day arrived. John and Jack lugged several heavy cases upstairs to the bedroom. While Marion made some lunch, the boys untangled cables and set up tripods. Marion stepped carefully across extension cords snaking through the apartment to avoid overloading any single fuse.

"I think we should have lunch first and then sex," she stated as a matter of fact. "Although I hope we aren't burping and farting in the middle of the video."

John laughed. "If you do, I can edit that out later!"

"Might spoil the mood though" observed Jack.

"Well to set the mood, how about some drinks while we set the ground work?" Marion produced a bottle and three glasses.

Marion outlined her ideas while they ate, impressing upon John that if he got uncomfortable he could get out at any time.

"Right," said John. "Socks come off. I don't think I'll get scruples and need to back out. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Jack are you okay?"

"Totally" Jack replied. "Whatever turns Marion on, turns me on. Besides it's not our first threesome. It's about time she got to have two guys."

Marion gathered up the glasses. "Okay then. You boys get naked and I'm going to go get ready."

John and Jack awkwardly undressed behind the camera. Nervously trying not to stare at each other. The silence was finally broken when Marion emerged from the bathroom in her robe, hair brushed and make up freshly applied. She had insisted that she and Jack both get haircuts the day before, so they'd "Look their best." Marion's hair was cut into a chin length bob and bangs to frame her heart shaped face and set off her small rosebud lips. She went to stand beside the bed in front of the camera.

"Is this where you want me John?"

"Yup" John pointed out the frame of the shot for them again. "We can't go past the window frame or the far side of the bed, or we'll be out of the frame okay?"

"Well then" Marion said throatily. "Lights! Camera! ACTION!" With that she undid her robe and flung it onto a chair, holding her arms out and smiling at the camera.

As John turned on the video camera and Jack turned on the lights, Marion smiled into the single eye of the lens as she ran her hands sensuously over her full breasts and smooth curving flanks. She thought about being in one of the discreetly brown covered videos in the store. Videos being watched all over the world by hungry eyes. Eyes filled with lust for her as they stroked their erections in darkened lonely rooms. Stroking hard cocks while they wished they were with her, putting their awkward hands on her, fondling her breasts, kissing her stomach, running tongues over her sex. Hungry, lonely, lust filled eyes of the hundreds and thousands of lonely old men and horny teens, wishing it was them penetrating her, feeling her warmth around their hard cocks as they filled her with their hot desire.

Jack came up beside her, putting his hands on her hips as she turned towards him, mouth open, eyes full of passion. As they kissed deeply, John came up behind her and ran his hands over her back and buttocks, kissing her shoulder. Two mouths, four hands, exploring and caressing her filled her head with fire. She turned around, she and John kissing each other on the neck while she ran her hands down John's taught body. She could feel his massive member already pushing at her pubic hair.

She slowly dropped to her knees between the two men, looking up at each with a broad smile as her hands moved from caressing tight bottoms to taking hold of both penises. First she took Jack in her mouth, caressing his balls as she fully engulfed his shaft, feeling it swell and grow on her tongue. After a couple of strokes with her tongue she turned and considered the challenge of John's enormous monster which was already twitching and throbbing in anticipation. Even with her hand wrapped around the shaft there was still a decent mouthful exposed. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

As John's cock swelled and stiffened in her full mouth, she felt Jack get harder too as he watched her. She bobbed her head along the thick shaft, stroking what she couldn't swallow with her soft hands. Then she turned back again to Jack, enjoying the familiarity of his erection. She switched back to John, opening wider and taking more of him deeper into her throat. Her brain swirled as she switched between lovers, sucking and slurping, tugging and gagging she serviced the two stiff organs in her face, loving and worshipping them with her open, needy mouth. On her knees she felt like a worshipper or a slave, serving in delicious abasement, waiting to hear a groan of pleasure from her masters.

Silent hands lifted her up and lay her on the bed. Lips and hands began their own worship of her, searching over her smooth flesh like priests searching a sacred text, kissing her neck and breasts in adoration, seeking between her thighs to probe at the secret shrine of her sex. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the warm ripples of pleasure with a sigh. She felt the mattress shift and sensed hands on either side of her. Lips searched at both breasts while the tip of a hard penis probed at her moist slit. Who was it? She spread her thighs to let him in. The cock nuzzled like an animal snuffling into a burrow and then pushed!

Her mouth and eyes spread wide with a surprised "Oh!" as John's thick huge cock opened her vagina like a spreading blossom. Slowly, at first, he worked his way in, gently easing her apart. Then, with mounting passion, he began thrusting harder and harder, slamming his organ like a ram inside of her. Marion lifted her hips to take him as deeply as she could, feeling him inside every inch of her center with a throbbing red urgency. Jack leaned over, watching intently, then he kissed her, mouth open, tongue plunging deep into her mouth as John plunged deep into her pussy.

"Get on your knees" Jack growled.

John let her up to roll onto her hands and knees, sideways to the camera, it's red light blinking as all the imagined viewers watched her be taken by lust and passion. John grabbed her hips, jamming his hardness into her again. Jack positioned himself in front of her and she opened her mouth to let him thrust his cock between her red lips. She tried to set up a rhythm, rocking forward to take in Jack then rocking backwards onto John's shaft, sliding Jack along her tongue, but the men were dizzy with their own desires now and thrust in and out on their own. She gave herself up to the lust as in and out, mouth and pussy, the two hard cocks plunged into her again and again as she gasped in ecstasy.

12