The Lens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grunt, John pushed in hard and deep and held himself there and Marion could feel his warm semen flood through her. Once John collapsed she could concentrate on Jack, using all of her talents to bring him to a climax too, his sticky seed bursting into her mouth and sliding down her throat. Jack fell back onto the pillows, his face relaxing. Marion rolled over beside him, snuggling for intimacy against his hip. John switched off the video camera and poured them all another drink.

"Is there much tape left, John?" Marion asked.

"Oh lots."

"Well then," she smiled and drained off her glass. "We'd better go again then!"

All that golden afternoon she took singly or together, driving them on by the force of her desire, consuming them like a fay enchantress with her victims, trying different positions and combinations like a whimsical child playing with a new toy. Surging waves of orgiastic pleasure crashed through her as she impaled herself on their hardness and she was dripping with their offerings. She used all of her talents with fingers and tongue to bring them back to arousal again and again until at last, they were spent and battered like sailors on the Siren's rocks, gasping for mercy.

Later, after John left, she ran a deep bath in their old claw footed tub, soaking the aches and stink of their ecstatic afternoon away.

Jack came in with a cup of tea and folded a spare towel into a pillow for the back of her head. He tested the water and ran some more hot into the bath for her so she wouldn't have to move.

Jack drank his own tea in companionable silence. Finally breaking it with, "Well, that's one for the record books, I think!"

"Am I an awful slut?" Marion asked with closed eyes and a tired voice.

"Hmmm? Slut? No!" Jack chided. "I was there too you know. I think I rather encouraged the whole thing, didn't I?"

"True" Marion opened her eyes and began soaping a wash cloth. "You did seem to be enjoying yourself."

"I have to admit, John is pretty impressive and I do like watching you in the throes of passion!"

"I like it when you watch me" Marion smiled.

She finished washing and stood up, water cascading down her body like Venus rising from the sea. Jack helped her dry off and handed her her robe.

"Dinner?" Jack asked. "I don't know about Aphrodite, but this Bacchus needs some nourishment. We've got that nice jar of pasta sauce from the market."

After a dinner of spaghetti and some television, they went to bed early. Marion snuggled up against Jack's hairy torso with a soft sigh of contentment. "Now that I've tried a few others out, I think I like Little Jack best of all!"

Jack squeezed her a little tighter. "He'll be happy to hear that. He likes you the best of all too."

Marion wiggled her butt against Jack happily and felt him stiffen. "Oh Little Jack! Aren't you tired yet?"

12