All Comments on 'The Leopard's Spots'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BazzleBazzleover 1 year ago

Dark, moody and very much of the theme!

I personally don't like reading the N words, but hey that is me.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

I loved the writing and story telling. Like Bazzle, hearing certain words ... and hearing how others treat those that don't look or act like them, that can be hard to read. But in this situation it was well written and flowed with the story.

The places, and creatures you mention, are they from real stories and histories? Those parts were compelling. It was not just a great Halloween piece of writing, but just a great piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A tasty little tale, um, pardon the pun! It is a pretty good story, nice and gruesome for Halloween. It wasn't gory at all, which it could have been. Well done, Miss Dynamite!

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year agoAuthor

The story comes from two different Hausa Folk-lores. One about soul eaters and one about shapeshifters. Werecat is a common Myth in Africa, but I blended the Hausa legends of soul eaters and werecats into the same creature. I think, in large part, the soul eater is similar to European and Middle Eastern Succubus.

Thanks for the kind comments. It means a lot to me when people take the time to comment. At some point, I'll post an edited version as I found a couple of typos. I won't be rushing it, though. It may be next year sometime.

RustyoznailRustyoznailover 1 year ago

Eric Banner, hulking...

Thank Millie, great story.

EmotionalEmotionalover 1 year ago

Great Job, I just wish there was more. Would have loved to have read 8 more pages.

introverted1introverted1over 1 year ago

I loved this story, great imagery, and great storytelling. The language set the tone. It felt like a modern fable.

jhymesbajhymesbaover 1 year ago

Good mix of sexy and horror, very appropriate for Halloween. Thanks for the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Sad but a really good erotic horror for Halloween

HandsOnListeningHandsOnListening26 days ago

Beautiful' Thank you. It really does feel like Shenzi has all the time in the world. At the same time I feel she would draw things out, and I'd like to the cool mysterious predator to play, for the spells she weaves to be a little more complex. Perhaps we will find out how she sets up in a new territory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
Iโ€™m a married black lesbian. My wifeโ€™s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. Iโ€™m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so donโ€™t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...