The Leopard's Spots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more kiss."

"Yes, ma'am."

Their lips met, and she sucked the last breath from his lungs. The light faded from his eyes, and Deputy Shane Little perished.

"I'll feast on your bones tomorrow. Now, I have unfished business."

The old man watched the leopard saunter across his property, well aware Deputy Little was no more. For twenty-five years, he'd seen her prance away from a fresh kill, only to return later to finish her meal. The two of them had a bargain, he kept his mouth shut, and she let him live.

He hoped she had realized he warned the deputy.

From Eric Banner's Private Journal

Tuesday, October 4th, 1988, unknown hour

I must write this while my strength holds. This long, loving night ended, and I missed work. After we made love all night, with my vigor emptied, I lacked energy for anything but sleep. About every two hours, she woke me and made love again.

Each time I climaxed, some of me passed to her. I don't mean just my cum. What I mean is my heart, strength, mind, and soul all left me and became hers. In truth, Sunday, I never regained much vitality. When she made love to me at midnight, my mind fogged, my courage, might, and will turned into hers, and our relationship turned weirder.

No matter how many times I discharged, I didn't tire of fucking her. My erection didn't' falter. However, I turned weaker, and somehow I knew she ate my soul and life force. What she was, I couldn't say. At times, a splendid black cat was on top of me. Other times, the woman, Shenzi, rode me, taking from me.

Despite my condition, I wanted more of her, or rather, I needed to give more of me to her.

As we fucked, raw, wild, animalistic, rutting, she'd whisper to me, "You'll be with me for eternity."

And I wanted this more than the air in my lungs. More than anything I'd done before, I wanted to be with Shenzi.

Finally, unable to comprehend what was happening to me, I asked, "What are you?"

"Once, so long ago, I can't remember I was a mere woman, a became a mchawi, in English, a witch. Then, through spells and incantation, a walikuwa, a werecat, eventually, I achieved immortality as Roho Hula, Soul Eater."

At that moment, with those words, I understood how I would live forever as a part of her. The intimacy of our lovemaking continued for untold hours until all I can do is scratch these words in my journal...

****

The pen fell from his hand. He pitched toward the desk, catching himself, tried to stand, and fell to the floor at the feet of the black cat. Shifting back to human, she ran her hand over his face tenderly, lovingly, smiling at him.

"More," he said as the last breath rattled from his throat.

"Now I'll feed on you, to the last tidbit, leaving behind only a little blood." Bending her mouth to his, she sucked the last of his soul from him. Shifting back to a leopard, the final flicker of life left his eyes, and she consumed his body.

At last, two become one forever. The time for her to move on to a new home, new souls to feast on, and some new unique person to share eternity with her ... and all the other souls she owned. The righteous, devious, sinners, and saints all part of her for eternity.

12