The Lesbian Maker Ch. 06: Highschool Senior

Story Info
Photo shooting to seduce Nicole's classmate into lesbian sex,
4.6k words
4.68
14.8k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains nudity, lesbian sex, manipulation and strong reluctance. If you don't like it, don't read it.

This story is continuation of the lesbian maker series, but can be read stand-alone. All characters are 18+ )

Now that Claudia was full of lesbian experiences and urges, she actively searched for girls, she could seduce. Now as her formerly unawakened, suppressed feelings were relieved, she knew that nothing would give her an orgasm like being fucked by an innocent beautiful girl. Legal of age, of course. But innocent, beautiful and cute. Knowing that, she needed a strategy or help.

But with Nicole, she had a perfect girl to recruit other women her age. So she talked with Nicole if she could bring one of her high school senior classmates with her to a photo shooting. The plan was to let Nicole seduce an innocent girl with the help of Mel and would introduce her to Claudia after that to have more and more girls in the circle, possibly an orgy of many together.

The relationship of Nicole and Claudia was very loving at first but got more sexual based and more casual after some time. So it was o.k. to bring up the issue of urges to seduce an other girl. In fact, Nicole admitted that since she knew what a woman can to her, she thought about Karen. Karen was the hottest girl in her class, maybe except of Nicole. But Nicole did not get any positive reaction from her, she seemed to be totally straight. Claudia knew that she was thinking she was straight for over 20 years and then somebody showed her how intense her sexuality goes with other women. So she said, they should give it a try.

Claudia called Mel, if she could arrange a shooting for two young girls and do the same as she did to her and Nicole. Mel told Claudia that seeing her on the photos with Nicole was the hottest thing she saw up to now and she of course wanted to help her. Mel admitted that she had help from Mary, so they involved her in the plan. Mary said, she would like Claudia to pair up with the new girl, first. After some consideration, Claudia finally agreed. In fact, the thought of seducing the innocent girl was turning on Claudia and Mary knew that. Also, she wanted Claudia to actively seduce this girl. She wanted to continue the game of making her a lesbian sex addict.

Nicole was a high school twelfth grader and told classmate Karen that there was a fashion photographer who really did great work for her and showed her some photos from the solo-shooting. She said, she is totally convinced that Karen would have chances to be chosen as a fashion model also and suggested her to call Mel. Karen was happy for getting this chance and really made an appointment with Mel. Like done with Nicole, also first a solo shot had be taken. Then Mel suggested to have a simulated sisterly fashion shooting for a fashion label. Karen agreed.

Claudia got help from Mary, but of course she did not tell her that she was using a sexual drug and subliminal manipulation. She just told her what she needed to know and what she made her going for the photo shooting and seduction. Mary did want Claudia to be the seducer. That was the reason she wanted to start with Claudia instead of with Nicole.

The studio was set up with subliminal music and the four areas. Claudia arrived early and brought some sexy clothes with her, even better than that from the first shooting. When Karen arrived, she was warmly welcomed by Mel and introduced to Claudia. They sat together at a sofa to get warm with each other and Mel served something to drink - with a certain dose of aphrodisiac.

Claudia looked at Karen. She indeed was a real beauty.

She had totally beautiful face with bright brown eyes and dark brown long curly hair. Her eyes clear, an almost perfect skin, an expression of self esteem.

Her body was slim, her waist was built a little like the figure of a top model, maybe not curvy enough because of her youth. And her boobs were more cute then womanly yet, as far as she could see through the t-shirt. She seemed to be a bit nervous but nice and had a beautiful smile, though it was not fully open at this point.

Mel gave both a little correction of the makeup they were asked to have when they came to the room.

Then Mel asked them to start with dressing for the first shooting in the satined area with classy dresses. Both simulating to be on a fashion show, laughing together, Claudia leading Karen hand in hand. Mel asked Karen to jump into Claudia's arms for the photo, so the shooting got more energy. Mel asked Claudia to kiss Karen on the forehead and to leaned in, moved her head to Karens ear to talk with her like she would tell her a very beautiful story. Making sure she slips over her ear lightly. Claudia took the opportunity to hold Karen's face a bit while doing that and then touching her hips while talking.

Mel said she was very satisfied with the photos she was taking and asked the models to move to the second shooting place.

Then they moved to the white area. There, both should play along like real models. So they dressed up In very sexy and classy clothing and got a more aggressive makeup for that shooting. The music was upbeat, both were instructed to move with energy, to look self-ensured, then seductive to the camera, than to each other. They were posed facing each other but looking in the camera, then holding each others hips, then hugging, heads together, looking at the camera with a smile, with a kissing face, with a loving face. Then, to look at each other in a really loving way, like sisters or best friends would. Then they had to change to a classy jeans-shirt wear, doing some poses like back to back, standing consecutively, Claudia hugging Karen from behind, lifting her a bit and more like that.

The mood was playful there and the shyness and nervousness was gone, replaced by playfulness, fun, energy and a little seductiveness.

Mel suggested a little break to set up the living room session, used it to change the subliminal in music to more sexual suggestions like "you wonder how the breasts of a woman feels. You want to touch her breasts. You are fascinated by her breasts. Look at how beautiful she is. You wonder how it would feel, if this woman touched your breasts and would tenderly caress you. You wonder what it would be like if she kissed you. ..." And she increased the drug level in the lemonade and wine, she served her models, so that they would get more and more aroused by every touch they would give each other.

In the living room, they should play like they would be in everyday routine, one serving drinks, the other hanging on the sofa. They were dressed in short jeans and nice blouse in partner look. Then they should place themselves on the sofa like watching a movie together. Then they should imagine watching a horror movie and how they would search for shelter at each other. So they were pulling each other close and sticked their heads together. Then the should imagine to relax on the sofa together and watch a romantic movie. Then they should cuddle, a bit, Claudia held Karen from behind, then caressed Karens head, then her cheeks. Karen felt loved by the touch of Claudia and the drug in her blood also caused an arousal which she could not understand. She just felt good and the intensity of warmness in her rose. Claudia was heated up increasingly since the first shooting. The thoughts of seducing Karen made her horny too early and she really needed to hold herself back to not force too much touching and making Karen suspicious or going into rejection. Then Mel asked them to redress for the last setting, the beach area.

For the beach, they needed to dress in Bikinis and over that light summer dresses that were very soft to their skin, looking very fashionable and were a bit see-through. In this setting, they were asked to lie on the sun chairs first, drinking a cocktail, then act like Claudia would have good news for her and she was lucky totally, falling in her arms. She told them to tell each other how beautiful they are and that they loved at each other. Then they removed the summer dress parts and were asked to run after each other, hug each other, playfully give a perky kiss on the mouth, simulating playing volleyball with each other. Mel hoped that these actions would increase the arousal of Karen as well as Claudia's horniness. Mel gave Claudia a look to now start more erotic touching and talking.

Claudia now hugged Karen while caressing her back and moving her hand slightly over her butt, before going to another pose. Mel told them, they should both tell each other, how sexy they looked and told them that any man would want them right now, looking so adorable. Claudia told Karen that she looked so beautiful and cute and how sex her butt and her small chest looked to her. After encouraging from Mel, Karen reluctantly told Claudia what a beautiful woman she was, how beautiful her bright blue eyes were and she would like to have boobs like her when she would be older. Not that she didn't mean what she's saying, it just was something she never said to a woman before.

Then Mel asked them to chase a bit after each other and fall into the sand. So Claudia ran away, Karen ran after her, Trying to catch her with her hands, Claudia fell to the sand, Karen got on top of her. Both laughed, and Claudia took the chance to stroke Karens body, her back, but also her butt, she stroked her legs up and down while Karen sat on Claudia. Karen felt a strange sensation by her legs touching Claudia's belly and by Claudia's strokes. But she looked confused and in her, an alarm told her to get up into distance. So she tried to stand up. But Claudia playfully pulled her at her arms, so she fell on her chest. Claudia felt that this was a critical point, Karens body was a bit aroused, she could see the erect nipples through her bikini. But it seems Claudia pushed too fast so she could freak out. So Claudia playfully rolled around with Karen in the sand. Mel said, yes, that is what are great photos, that ist playful and beautiful. "But get a bit more sexy, the fashion customer wants two sexy girls in the shooting." Karen was a bit relaxed by Claudia had not continued to stroke her and tried to look sexy to the camera in a way she saw in fashion magazines.

"Claudia, get on top of her.. yes like that.. and kiss her." With the authority of the photographer in the background, Karen accepted the play and didn't move away, when Claudia lowered her mouth to hers and kissed her. Claudia first just placed a peck. But then she kissed Karens upper lip, then Karens lower lip. And then she sucked her upper lip in a bit. Karen experienced a shiver through her mind and body. She never felt something like that. But she was shocked and turned her head away. Claudia just changed to kiss Karens neck and ears. She took her left earflap in her mouth, then kissed caressingly over Karens neck, while still holding her body over Karens by her hands placed beneath Karens shoulders. She made sure that when she lowered her head she also lowered her body to Karen's and touched her boobs with hers.

Karen got an intense feeling of arousal in her body but at the same time, it was totally strange to her that this woman was kissing her in such a way. So she regained her senses and tried to slip out under Claudia.

Claudia now was so heated up, she didn't want to accept Karen to stop her. Claudia took Karen's hips and pulled her back under her body. Then she stroked her belly, up to her shoulders, back down to her legs. Karen was shocked and didn't move, then Claudia grabbed her head and kissed Karen on the mouth with more passion. Karen weakly tried to get out of Claudia's hold but Claudia wanted her to give in to her sexual urges and now pushed her tongue into Karens mouth. Karen was shutting her mouth, forcing Claudia to reduce to licking her lips. Karens body was in arousal from the touching, the drugs and the kiss. But she didn't want that woman to kiss her like that and what is she doing to her? That ist nothing she wanted! Claudia stopped kissing Karen and looked her in the eyes with desire. Karen took the chance and tried to slip out under Claudia again, but Claudia once again pulled her back. Karen said "let me go!"

In the meantime, the subliminal in the music were completely sexual: "You want your pussy to be touched by a woman. You want to taste a pussy and lick it. Look at how beautiful that woman is, you are so turned on. The blood runs through your body heating up your cunny and making your breasts swell. You need to be touched, your nipples need to be squeezed. As soon as a woman touches your nipple, a shiver of pleasure runs through your body. ..."

Claudia's pussy was burning with desire and her heart was beating fast. She needed to have this girl. She could not let her go. She needed to have her and put her body to an level of arousal, Karen would't be able to control. She forced her right leg between Karen's, Pushed Karens hands over her head and Kissed her. Karen immediately turned her head away but she could not prevent Claudia to kiss her neck, ears and mouth, even when she turned her head from one side to the other. Claudia pushed and released her leg between Karen's thigh, stimulating Karen's pussy. Karen let out a moan. "Please stop. Please let me go." She whimpered. Claudia now, in a fast move reached behind Karen and took away her bikini top, then going at her nipple like a hungry animal. Karen did want to move away but she had no chance against aggressive Claudia, sucking in her nipples, caressing the other breast and feeling that heat "down there". Claudia quickly removed her own bikini top and shoved her breasts over Karen's body up and down. Karen never felt this way. But this was wrong! She needed to stop this woman!

Karen quickly pushed her up with her legs and hands and surprised Claudia. She got free and wanted to run away. But Claudia stood up and grabbed her bikini bottom, pulling it down quickly and pulled it over her legs and then she grabbed the legs, so Karen fell to the sand. Claudia had enough. She knew, once she had made Karen orgasm, she would give up her resistance. So she turned her on her back, grabbed her thighs and with her head between Karens legs, she began licking her pussy wildly. "No no no no!" Kren screamed. Claudia first just licked the outer lips, than pushing her tongue in between. Karen tried to close her legs but it was too late, She could not squeeze Claude's head out. Claudia stayed between her thighs and did intensive work to Karen's pussy.

Karen jumped on that intrusion. A lightning was going through her body. She now tried to push Claudia's head away with her hands, but the model-like woman was determined to bring that virgin girl to her first lesbian orgasm. Making that unwilling girl go into dirty lesbian sex and forcing her to orgasm was turning on Claudia like crazy. She never felt that aggressive sex drive level in her whole life. She held Karens thighs with her hands and pushed her head to Karens pussy, now licking her clit. That was what Karen brought over the point of no return. She screamed out loud, followed by moans, screams until Claudia finally gave her her first lesbian orgasmic explosion. Claudia eagerly sucked Karens clit and pushed her tongue in Karens virgin hole until she humped up and down and screamed out in ecstasy. An electric shock and orgasmic waves ran through Karens body for about two minutes and Claudia continued until Karens orgasm was decreasing.

Mel was so turned on by this scene, she masturbated and came the same time as Claudia made Karen orgasm. None of her models did recognise her there, they were in such an emotional state, they did not recognise anything around them.

As Karen recovered from her orgasm, Claudia knew she should need to make her take turns on her while she is in post orgasmic feelings. In that state, women and girls do almost everything sexual, one would ask. But making her the active part would not work yet, so Claudia knelt over Karen, legs on each side of Karens face.

"Karen, I need you so much to do to me what I did to you."

Karen looked shocked. She did not understand what just happened to her. But to put her mouth on the - what should she call it - was totally disgusting.

"Please kiss my pussy." Claudia said. "Please."

Karen looked puzzled. She could not do that. But Claudia was so aroused by what she did to Karen, that she desperately needed to come.

Karen: „I cannot do that! I am not a lesbian!"

Claudia: „You just had a lesbian orgasm. And you are aroused. So you ARE lesbian,"

Karen: „No! You just made me! I am NOT a lesbian! I don't want to do that!"

Claudia: „Look me in the eyes. You want to lick my pussy. You want to try how it is. And you are so turned on by it!"

Karen: „No, I'm not, I .."

Claudia putted a finger on Karens lips.

"It doesn't taste bad, I promise. Now put your tongue out, please.", Claudia whispered.

With that, Claudia opened Karens mouth with her fingers and pulled on her tongue.

Karen did put her tongue out. Claudia let go of her tongue. But Karen did not move her head and avoided to make contact with Claudia's body.

So Claudia softly grabbed Karens head by the hair and pulled it up, so Karens tongue almost touches her hot and wet pussy. Claudia shivered.

"Please lick it. I promise, if you do it, you don't need to do anything else. Just do it please.", Claudia said with a seductive voice.

Karens could not really think. „I cannot do that!! But this woman won't let me go. Maybe I just should do it quick so this is over soon. No I can't!". The smell of Claudias vagina made her mind dizzy, she could feel the heat right before her lips. Her tongue still did not touch but got an idea of Claudias juices.

Claudia again pulled Karens head up, this time Karens Tonge made contact to the moist slit. It was a strange taste. Not a good or bad taste. It did something to her mind and body, though.

With that, Karen tentatively began licking on Claudia's pussy. Claudia was in heaven. Looking down on that extremely beautiful, cute girl, who never had any idea of lesbian sex, was now licking her pussy. Karen first closed her eyes, then looked at Claudia to recognise if she would do it right.

"Yes, now push your Tonge up there." Claudia pointed to her clit. Karen slowly followed that and began moving her tongue up to Claudia's clit.

Claudia's already overheated body experienced an electric wave going through it. She almost came with the first touch but she needed to hold it back until she got Karen fully licking her. She leaded Karen to bring in more passion by moving her head with her hands. Yes., for Karen at first, the taste of pussy was strange. But after she licked it more, she somehow was turned on by it. Karen felt a tingling in her tongue and pussy. She knew how she felt just when she received the oral stimulation and what she did receive, that emotional memory. So she licked more and more enthusiastically as Claudia encouraged her and showed her what passion she gave her.

Then finally Claudia could not hold back anymore, she moaned out loudly, her pussy sent shockwaves through her body, she screamed out loud as a huge orgasm tsunami wave brought her body in ecstasy and totally overwhelmed her mind. Her pussy juices were flooding in Karen's mouth and over her face. With that, Claudia collapsed beneath Karen. She pulled her to her closely, hugged her and kissed her.

"Thank you Karen!" Claudia said as she placed a dozen kisses on her head.

It was such a sight, seeing that innocent cute 18 year old girl lying beneath that model-like woman after dirty lesbian sex, having pussy juice all over her mouth, scrubby hair from the pulling, wet pussy from her own orgasm, seeing that confused, satisfied, loving, irritated look on her face. Mel needed to get involved. But could she make that girl give her an orgasm?

12