The Lesbian Maker Ch. 06: Highschool Senior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen said: "I didn't know that a woman can do something like that to me!"

"I gave you your first lesbian orgasm. You are such a sexy, beautiful girl, I could do that to you again and again." Claudia responded.

"And you gave me an orgasm, too with your sexy little tongue."

Karen: "This is so dirty. I don't know.. But it feels so extreme, I thank you for doing that to me."

Claudia: "And there are a lot of other things, I can show you."

Mel took off her clothes and plaid beneath her models. She was still aroused and needed release. She said to Karen: "Can I take you in my arms?". Kate was confused but she nodded. So Mel rolled her over and pulled her in close. She ran her fingers over her body. That sent shivers through Kates body, even though she was recovering from a huge orgasm.

"I will show you, what soft touches can do to you, when you give me an orgasm, too.", Mel whispered. Karen was not really ready to do what she did to another woman. But Mell totally softly caressed her body and face, her slight touch felt like satin moved by a light wind. So she let her. Mel rolled Karen on her back, caressing her, placing light kisses and mouth moves, almost not touchching, over her body. She did that magic to her breast, to her lips, to her neck. She caressed her all over. And finally she moved down to her pussy. Karen felt totally aroused, even more when Mel also teased her pussy lips softly before she would go further.

That's when Claudia whispered to Mel to turn on her back. She then guided both in a way where Karen kneeled between Mels legs.

Claudia said: Lick her pussy like you did to me. Karen was reluctant, but Claudia in the meantime got behind Karen and on her back. She slides under Karen and kissed her pussy.

"Lick Mels Pussy, Karen." Claudia said lovingly.

Karen lowered her head to Mels pussy. She still was hesitant. But in the end, it was nothing else she did before, so it doesn't make a difference doing it a second time. So she sticked her tonge out and slowly began licking at Mels pussy. Mel shivered when cute Karen's tongue touched her pussy for the first time. This was such a sight, this Beauty kneeling between her legs and licking her!

Claudia at the same time gave her mouth to Karen's cute young pussy. She took it slowly because she knew otherwise Karen wouldn't be able to do her work for Mel. So there was the cute girl on all fourth licking Mels pussy in front of her and in a line Claudia who licked Karen's pussy from below. What a sight! Thank god, the studio cameras were recording everything, Mel thought.

"Keep licking her when I make you orgasm again, Karen, you beautiful lesbian girl." Claudia said softly. Karen didn't agreee to "lesbian" but she wanted to do as good as she could. She licked up and down on Mel's pussy.

"Please stick your Tonge out and move it in and out", Mel pleaded Karen. Karen tried to do so. She moved her tongue out wide and put her head back and forward. That's what Mel made totally crazy. Not only the feeling in her pussy but also seeing that innocent cute being dirtily tongue fucking her was pushing over the point. She screamed and came violently.

Karen was almost unable to keep up staying aware while Claudia sucked and licked her pussy while recognising Mels shattering orgasm.

She was so turned on by the taste of Mels pussy, Claudia's tongue and the whole feelings that she screamed an orgasm into Mels pussy while she still tried to lick like crazy an Mel's cunt. When both screaming subsided, Claudia stopped licking Karen, stood up and guided Karen to lie on top of her. She wanted her to have another orgasm right away and a dirty 69 with this cutie. So she laid down and pulled Karen on her, head to her pussy. Then she started licking again. Mel pressed Karen's head lightly down. Karen understood and started to lick on Claudia's pussy. All three females were in a state of sexual post orgasmic arousal and it took little to rise the arousal level again. Karen now got addicted to licking pussy, it was like some teens kiss for hours in passion. It just felt so sexy, and she was in fall and rise of strong arousal So she moved her head and tongue fiercely up and down, left and right of Claudia's pussy, and so did Claudia on Karen. After this hot and hotter scene, both experienced another, even bigger orgasm, waves were running through both bodies at the same time like in resonance, until both collapsed.

Mel wanted to make this girl totally wasted in lesbian sex, so after both recovered for a short time, she grabbed her legs and pulled her to her pussy. They sat facing each other and Mel kissed Karen passionately. Then she grabbed Karens legs, which threw her upper body down and began tribbing her pussy on Karen's. She moved it up and down, pushing it in her. That was totally unexpected by Karen and even though the already had 3 huge orgasms, another one was building up fast. Claudia kissed Karen with full tongue , rubbing her tits at the same time. That's when Karen again orgasmed with a loud screaming, shivering, moving her body around.

Claudia was sure, Karen was reluctant at first, not even really knowing lesbian sex, but now was induced with it so strongly, that she would come back to it again. No matter what her mind might think, her body was addicted to being licked and to lick pussy. Just like she got addicted after having several orgasms by a woman.

After the females recovered from their hot lesbian sex session, they went to the shower. They were exhausted but totally satisfied. They dressed, Claudia gave another kiss to Karen, hugged her and said goodbye.

12