The Lesbian Mindwarper

Story Info
Her mission is to help womankind find true love.
5.9k words
4.57
17.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction. It involves elements of mind control that may upset some readers. Please read on only if that does not bother you.

***************************************

Lidia had discovered her gift as she reached maturity. It may have been triggered by the changes in her body, for as much as she could tell. But she soon realised that she could perceive people's true emotions and moreover, influence them. She had heard stories of a gypsy great-grandmother who had the reputation of being a mind reader and able to cast curses on people, but she had never paid heed to them. But she had realised that maybe it was a trait that she had inherited from her and that had laid dormant in the previous generations. Be as it may, from 18 onwards she had been able to detect people's true emotions and even alter them to her advantage. It did however require a lot of effort and concentration and would leave her exhausted for days. As such she only used it sparingly.

Over the years she had still managed to make a fortune for herself using her special gift. And, being a lesbian, she had also had her share of attractive girlfriends. She had also developed a disgust for men and their motives (which she could easily detect) and had taken particularly great pleasure in "convincing" straight girls to leave particularly odious boyfriends for her.

Now in her 40s she felt satisfied and sated, Forgoing her hedonistic pleasure, she had decided to employ her powers to help other lesbians in distress. She had taken to going around public cafes, shops, libraries, universities and other public areas to catch some "frustrated lesbian vibes" and employ her powers to help a fellow sapphic worshipper find the happiness she deserved. Even better if that meant "converting" a straight girl and making her dump her boyfriend. The only other personal gain she derived from this was planting instructions in the mind of her subjects to record events on a smartphone or webcam that she could then access and download to see the fruits of her labour.

***

It was a hot summer day and Lidia had decided to stop at a local ice cream parlour, just wanting to escape the heat and rest a bit. On her way to a free table, she passed by a group of young girls, whom she judged to be between 18 and 19 years old, giggling to themselves while showing each other their smartphones. She noticed a slim, petite girl with a cute, youthful face, long straight blonde hair and big green eyes in particular. But for her height, she could have easily been a model and while obviously a fun-loving girl, she also had an air of innocence about her that strongly appealed to Lidia. In her younger years, Lidia would have probed her mind and planted the seeds for a change in attitude that would have brought the young girl in her arms. Instead she just sat to her table and started enjoying her ice cream.

However, it did not take long for her mind to start picking up a familiar vibe. Concentrating on its origin, her gaze stopped at a few tables away from the group of giggling girls. It came from a middle aged Indian woman, dressed in a traditional sari, sitting by herself. She looked to be in her late 30's to early 40's, with jet black hair she kept in a single, long braid and light brown skin. She was around 5'4 and slightly chubby. She was staring at the girl's table and in particular at the young blonde girl Lidia had noticed before.

Lidia could sense a sense of longing and sadness emanating from the Indian lady. A sensation she had become finely attuned to over the years. The frustration felt by many lesbians when confronted with the object of their desires, full knowing it is utterly unattainable to them. She could sense that the woman's pain was not known, but had been festering inside her for a long time, maybe decades. And she could also sense resignation growing. Lidia knew that she had to help this poor woman.

She next focused her attention on the blonde teenager. The girl emanated an aura of happiness. She had a pretty good life: a loving family, friends and a boyfriend she was madly in love with. Lidia grimaced at the thought of a boy being intimate with such a pretty and pure girl. She also sensed no trace of attraction to women. The girl was as straight as they come. But not for long. Lidia was going to rescue this little girl from the clutches of patriarchy. And who better than the Indian lady looking longingly at the teen? Lidia could sense an unbridled lust, simmering inside the lady like a volcano waiting to erupt. She knew that, given the chance, she was gonna rock the young girl's world. And Lidia was gonna make sure she would get that chance.

The subtle mental manipulation that she had mastered over the years was not straightforward. It was not about conveying orders logically, but rather converting them into impulses and emotions the target would act on, bypassing their rational mind. It had taken a long time to fine tune her abilities and it still took a considerable effort on Lidia.

She did not need to manipulate the Indian lady too much, as she was already staring at the young girl and obviously desiring her. Her main focus would be to implant emotions in the teen's mind to make her turn and look in the direction of the Indian lady. Once visual contact with her had been established, she would instill a feeling of attraction and a compulsion to go over and approach the older woman in the young girl. She would then gently nudge the conversation in the direction she wanted, simply based on manipulating or even overriding the emotional feedback she would perceive. She thus got read by sitting at the table next to the Indian woman (after convincing the previous customers to get up and leave), so as to overhear the conversation.

***

Chrissy was having a good time with her friends, laughing at the latest memes and commenting on Instagram posts. They had met that afternoon for an ice cream and were planning to attend a party later that night. Chrissy's boyfriend, one of the most popular guys in school and the envy of her friends, would come and meet her after dinner to go to the party together and she was looking forward to having a good time and then enjoying some intimacy with him.

As she was reading through a meme on her friend's phone, she suddenly felt the urge to turn her head to the right, as if to look for something important. That's when her eyes fixed upon a middle aged Indian woman in a traditional garb sitting a few tables away and looking in her direction. Their eyes crossed. Chrissy's logical impulse would have been to look away immediately. Instead, she kept staring at her and felt the urge to smile at her. She saw a look of pleasant surprise on the lady's face, who eventually smiled back.

Chrissy's instinct was to just go back to chat with her friends, but instead she felt an impulse to get up and go and talk to the Indian lady at the table. It was like something telling here that there was something about that woman she needed to find out. So she stood up and walked to the table, with her friends just assuming she was going to the restroom.

When she arrived in front of the Indian lady, she looked and smiled at her while saying, "Hi...I know it's kinda weird, but, well, I noticed you looking at me and...well, just wanted to say hi, I guess..."

The Indian woman looked at Chrissy with an expression of disbelief. Was this happening? Had this young, pretty girl just walked up to her and introduced herself? Or was she hallucinating?

"Oh...wow..well, nice meeting you, huh, Ms...?" said the Indian lady.

"You can call me Chrissy. And what's your name?"

"Ratna. Well, it's nice meeting you Chrissy! Ermm...do you have to go back to your friends now? I...well...it would be nice to chat with you a bit..."

Indeed, Chrissy wanted to go back to her friends, but a strong sensation fell over her, compelling her to take a sit in front of Ratna and talk to her.

"I...I guess it's ok", said Chrissy, looking a bit confused as she sat down.

"So...ummm...what is it that you do in life Chrissy?"

"Well...I will start my first year in University this Autumn..."

"Oh! Damn, you must be very young! You could be my daughter....so...why did you come over to talk to me?"

Chrissy hesitated before answering. She wanted to say for no reason at all, but that choice of words felt wrong, almost making her physically sick. She could not even consider uttering them. Instead, she was feeling an urge to answer positively.

"Uhmm...it's because you seemed so....interesting." she finally managed to answer.

"Wow...I'm not used to hearing something like that, especially from a pretty girl like you. Oh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that..." said Ratna.

"No...it's ok. I actually...liked your compliment..." continued a conflicted Chrissy. She then felt the urge to add a similar compliment, "In fact, I think you are...umm...very attractive yourself..."

Ratna could not believe her ears or eyes. She had never spoken to such a pretty girl for more than a few seconds in her entire life. To suddenly have such a girl not only notice her but tell her flat out she found her attractive was mind-blowing.

"Well...I don't know what to say now..." said Ratna and then, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious, looked over to the table where Chrissy's friends were sitting.

"Perhaps we should continue our chat later. How about having dinner together tonight?"

There was no way Chrissy was gonna give up the party and have some fun with her boyfriend that night to have dinner with that plain-looking, middle aged Indian woman. Or at least that's what she thought.

"Actually, I have to attend a party tonight..." but just before she could continue to explain why she could not go for dinner, she started feeling sad and hurt, as if she was gonna miss a great opportunity, while the idea of going out for dinner with Ratna filled her with excitement and joy. She then finally continued, "But...I'd love dinner with you. It sounds like a...great idea. I will skip the party instead..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't want you to miss your party. We can always have dinner another time..."

"No, no, it's...fine. The party is...not a big deal. I would really like to have dinner with you tonight..."

"That's great! I'm really looking forward to that. Well, let's exchange phone numbers then. I know a really nice Indian restaurant where we can go. I will send you the directions."

After exchanging phone numbers, Chrissy stood up and went back to her friends feeling confused. She had just decided not to go to a party and instead meet a middle-aged Indian woman for dinner that night. She could not help thinking something was amiss and yet her feelings were telling her she was doing the right thing. In fact she had never felt better about a decision in her life like on that day.

***

It was not difficult for Lidia to approach the Indian woman afterwards and get the time and address of their appointment, as well as some other personal information. She would make sure to be present at the dinner and steer young Chrissy in the right direction. She had also mentally prompted Chrissy to want to dress up as sexily as she could for the dinner that night and inserted in her a feeling of determination in skipping the party

At the restaurant, Lidia would make sure to sit once again near the two women, so as to steer the encounter towards a happy ending.

***

Chrissy looked at herself in the mirror. She had donned one of her sexiest clubbing, consisting of a black tube top that hugged her small but perky breasts and a pair of jeans shorts. The outfit left most of her tights and midriff exposed and showed off her fit, slim body. That's how she had planned to dress for the party that night. Instead, she was preparing to meet a middle aged woman for dinner. How did it come to that? She felt a pang of remorse for missing out on the party and some intimacy with her boyfriend. But at the same time the idea of meeting Ratna for dinner filled her with an excitement and anticipation she could not quite explain.

After applying some light make-up and doing her hair, she then called an Uber and left her home for the restaurant.

She arrived right on time and saw Ratna waiting for her at the entrance of the restaurant. The Indian woman was wearing a simple orange and green sari and had no make-up on. Chrissy noticed another, dark haired woman waiting outside, who seemed to be looking at her. However, she was soon distracted by Ratna greeting her.

"Wow...you look absolutely stunning Chrissy! Such a sexy outfit! Did...did you were it especially for me?"

"I...yeah, I wanted to make a good impression on you..." said Chrissy, though these were not the words she wanted to choose.

"Well, you certainly did!" said Ratna, She then grabbed Chrissy's right hand and led her inside the restaurant. Chrissy felt a bit uncomfortable at being touched by the older woman, but did not offer any resistance.

***

Lidia let the two women enter and sit down, then followed them and ensured a table next to theirs, where she could have a good view of them and could mentally steer the conversation. She noticed immediately that Ratna was excited and a bit nervous, whereas Chrissy, despite her initial conditioning, still was feeling confused and uncomfortable.

She then ordered some food and focused on their interaction, making sure to mentally influence Chrissy as required.

***

Chrissy and Ratna sat at a table in front of each other and then started going through the menu.

"Have you been to an Indian Restaurant before, Chrissy?"

"Only once. I am not so familiar with the dishes, I fear."

"Well, tell you what, why don't we order a set menu for two then? This one here is my favourite!"

"That works for me!"

They ordered the food and drinks and started eating.

"So...what are you studying Chrissy?"

"Well, I'm in my first year at University, studying comparative literature. What about you Ratna? I can tell from your accent that you were not born here."

"That's right. I came from India with my then husband 20 years ago. An arranged marriage...I had barely met him and we got married. A week later we were on a plane to come here. Our marriage did not last long though...we got divorced a year later and I started working as a nurse, which is what I have been doing since then."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you remarry after your divorce?"

"No. In fact, even then I was a lesbian. Coming here was actually a blessing, as it allowed me to start my life anew. What about you, Chrissy? Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"Oh, I have a boyfriend. We have been together about a year now."

Ratna felt sad at these words, but a sudden surge of excitement and hopefulness, prompted her to ask how things were between Chrissy and her boyfriend.

Chrissy wanted to answer that they were great. But, as she tried to formulate the words, they felt untruthful. On the other hand, she felt that things maybe weren't as great as she always had believed.

"Well...I thought we were perfect together, but now that I think about it...no, things have not been well. I don't feel he can address my...needs. And I feel a certain...emotional distance between us."

Ratna regained hope at hearing this. So Chrissy was straight, but she had accepted her invitation for dinner and had come dressed to kill...maybe it was not for Ratna's benefit, maybe she had other plans after the dinner. Or maybe she just wanted to feel desirable because of her current relationship. Ratna would have to find out before making her move.

"I'm sorry to hear things are not going so well. I know we just met, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you." and in saying so hand placed her right hand on Chrissy's and gently squeezed it.

Chrissy's natural instinct would have been to recoil from the unwanted contact, but her hand felt heavy. Meanwhile, Ratna was pleased Chrissy had not refused her touch.

"I...thank you, I appreciate it..." replied Chrissy.

"Anytime for you, Chrissy. Look, I know you may not want to talk about this now. And I think that sometimes it is better to take your mind off problems. Let's order some wine, I say!"

Chrissy agreed and they ordered a bottle of red wine. Both women drank and felt more relaxed, cracking jokes and talking about hobbies and interest. Often, Ratna, would find an excuse to hold Chrissy's hand or caress her exposed arms, complimenting the girl on her skin. Chrissy's rational voice kept telling her that was wrong and slightly creepy, but her body reacted differently, enjoying the contact and refusing to recoil.

After almost 2 hours and now feeling less inhibited thanks to the alcohol, Ratna decided to make her move.

"I was thinking, Chrissy, that you and I are almost the same size. I have a sari back home that would look really great on you! I was wondering...would you like to come over and try it out? It could be fun to play dress up a bit!"

Chrissy had still hoped to leave after the dinner and still join the party, but after hearing Ratna's proposal, her resolve vanished. Instead, she felt that it would indeed be fun to play dress up with Ratna!

"Well...that...sounds like a good idea! Yeah, sure, why not?" replied Chrissy.

Ratna was so excited and overjoyed at hearing that she had to control her reaction and instead get up to go and pay the bill.

***

As Ratna left to pay the bill, Lidia focused on Chrissy to impart her the final instructions for the rest of the night. First of all, she made her very receptive to anything Ratna may propose during the night and to obey to any of her requests. Furthermore, she tweaked Chrissy's mind to find Ratna's body attractive and find it hard not to stare at it. Finally, she implanted a command to never resist any of Ratna's attempts to touch her or get intimate with her and in fact to find contact with her was electrifying. That should be enough to make sure both ladies would have a night to remember.

Before leaving she also put in Ratna's mind the desire to call her new friend Lidia the day after and tell her the events of the prior night. She then watched as the two ladies left the restaurant holding hands with a smile.

***

One in the apartment, Ratna opened another bottle of wine for the two women to drink and sat down on a big sofa in the living room. After some small talk, Ratna went to her bedroom and came back with a colourful sari, dominated by purple and green hues.

"This is the sari I mentioned to you at the restaurant. Why don't you try it on?" said Ratna.

Chrissy had never been keen on such baggy outfits, but she felt compelled to accept Ratna's offer and try the sari on. She went to Ratna's bedroom to change clothes and came back to Ratna wearing the traditional Indian dress. Ratna looked at Chrissy with a smile.

"Oh, you look absolutely gorgeous, Chrissy! Is it the first time you wear a Sari?" asked Ratna.

"Yeah. It is not a style I'd normally wear..." replied Chrissy.

"Well, it really suits you! You should wear it more often. You know, I don't really wear Western clothes like yours. Mm, since we are playing dress up...would you mind if I tried your clothes on?" asked Ratna.

"No..no...by all means...try them on. They are in your bedroom."

Ratna went into the bedroom and changed into Chrissy's skimpy and tight fitting clothes. She barely managed to squeeze in them. She came back giggling and said, "Gosh. I bet I look rather ridiculous in your clothes, don't I?"

Chrissy thought so. While the top just about fit Ratna, her breasts, while not much bigger than Chrissy's, were rather saggy and it showed through her top. Furthermore, Ratna's slight paunch was also mercilessly exposed. But rather than saying something to that extent, Chrissy felt that Ratna's exposed brown skin was exotic and beautiful. To her surprise, she also found Ratna's curvy body rather sexy, taking in the curves of her belly with appreciation. But it was when staring at the Indian woman's barely covered, slightly pendulous breasts that she felt aroused. Her gaze lingered on them, which prompted Ratna to ask her if something was wrong.

12