The Lesbian Mindwarper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...no...nothing's wrong. Sorry...I just think that you look...stunning, Ratna..."

Ratna could not believe her ears. This gorgeous girl had just called her stunning! Was this real?

"Please, you don't have to be so polite. I know my body is not in great shape..."

"No, I really do mean it, Ratna. I think you have a gorgeous body and I find your brown skin so beautiful. And..." Chrissy paused and started again at Ratna's breasts, almost as if mesmerised. No matter how hard she tried to control it, she could not help staring at the Indian woman's breasts as if she was staring at a work of art.

Ratna noticed that Chrissy's gazed and stopped at her breasts. She knew they were not firm or shapely and yet she saw admiration and even desire in the girl's eyes.

"Do you...do you like my breasts, Chrissy", Ratna finally managed to blurt out.

"I...I think so..." said Chrissy, still struggling in the conflict between her rational mind and her emotions.

"Wow...would you...would you like to see them then? I'd be happy to show them to you..." Ratna asked.

"I shouldn't...but...I do want to see them..."

"Don't feel embarrassed Chrissy...I...I really feel flattered you want to see them!" and after said that removed her top to reveal her saggy light brown breasts topped by two long darker brown nipples. Chrissy gasped at the sight. Rationally she wanted to avert her gaze, but she felt transfixed by the sight of Ratna's naked breasts. She found their shape and colour so sexy even if deep down she knew she was not meant to.

"Wow....you really do like them, don't you Chrissy?" asked Ratna with amazement.

"I...yes, I do..." was all that the young girl could manage to say.

"Well...I could not help notice your breasts too when we met at the restaurant. Could I...could I see them. Oh god, I hope I'm not being too forward now..." asked Ratna.

"Uhmm...no, that's fine Ratna. I'm happy to show them to you..." and after saying that, Chrissy stood up and began taking the sari off. Once in her underwear, she sat down on the sofa, facing Ratna and took off her bra, exposing her breasts to the air. Ratna admired the perkiness of the young girl's small pale breasts. They looked so firm, so youthful, so...yummy. She desperately wanted to grab them, squeeze them and suck them. But she did not want to scare Chrissy off and it took a mighty effort to keep her hands to herself.

"Oh, wow! Your breasts are simply gorgeous, Chrissy! So...perfect!"

"Our breasts make such nice contrasts, don't they? You have small, perky, pale breasts with little pink nipples. And I have bigger, softer breasts with big, brown nipples." continued Ratna. She could barely contain her lust now and decided to try her luck.

"Let me pull closer so we can compare them better" she then slid facing Chrissy until their respective nipples were less than an inch apart. She then slipped forward on purpose and let her nipples brush against Chrissy's, feigning an apology.

By now, Chrissy's rational mind was in full alert mode. What was going on? She had to get away from the situation! But as soon as Ratna's nipples brushed against hers, she felt a shiver of intense pleasure going down her spine and could not help letting out a soft moan.

Ratna immediately picked on that. It was the signal she had been hoping for. She immediately hugged the young girl around her waist and pushed her breasts against Chrissy's, until they disappeared, enveloped by Ratna's bigger brown breasts. She then pressed her nose against Chrissy's and looking her straight in the eyes, said, "Oh Chrissy! Ever since I first saw you at the cafe, I wanted you so badly! To have you here now, naked in my arms...it's a dream come true!" and, unable to hold back any further went for a French kiss on the young girl's lips.

Chrissy knew that what was going on was wrong on so many levels. And yet her feelings could not be reasoned with. The contact of Ratna's skin on her was sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through her body. When she felt Rata's tongue probing her lps to pull them apart and penetrate her mouth, she tried to resist, but in vain. Her lips parted and she welcomed the Indian lady's warm tongue in her mouth.

Ratna seized her opportunity and slid her tongue deep into Chrissy's mouth, intertwining it with the young girl's tongue and pressing her lips as hard as she could against Chrissy's. She put her right hand behind the blonde girls' neck to keep her in place and get better access to her mouth.

Ratna's passionate kissing began having a strong effect on Chrissy. She had never been kissed by a woman before and while all her thought processes were screaming at her to pull back, her senses were actually being overloaded with a pleasure she had never experienced before. As Ratna kept tongue kissing her, she eventually started softly moaning, which made Ratna even wilder.

The indian lady pushed Chrissy on the sofa, laid on top of her and continued french kissing her, while at the same time rubbing her body on the young girl's own. Their respective breasts and crotches were now rubbing hard against each other, with Ratna leading the action but Chrissy slowly began to respond by moving her body to match her lover's. Soon both women were moaning through their glued mouths.

Ratna interrupted their passionate kissing and said, "Let's go to the bedroom. We will be more comfortable there." She then led the young girl to her bedroom and playfully shoved her on the bed. She then placed herself on top of Chrissy and said, "You've got such gorgeous breasts, Chrissy! I bet they taste so good!" She then placed her mouth in front of the young girl's right nipple and started gently flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Thanks to Lidia's conditioning, even that gentle touch was enough to send waves of pleasure through her.

"Mm, you like it, don't you? Wait when I start sucking on them!" Ratna then opened her mouth wide and sucked in almost the whole of Chrissy's right breast. She then began sucking it hard in and out, alternating that wick licking her right breast all over. After a few minutes of her attention, the blonde girl's breast was glistening with saliva and had turned red from all the suction. Ratna then switched to the left breast, repeating the same procedure, while simultaneously pinching and twisting Chrissy's right nipple.

Chrissy was moaning uncontrollably by then, driven crazy by Ratna's experienced tongue and fingers playing with her sensitive breasts. The Indian woman, sensing the young girl's pleasure, grew increasingly passionate, sucking as hard as she could and pulling and stretching Chrissy's nipples as far as she could. This was enough to push The blonde girl over the top and make her come with a loud moan.

However, Ratna was not yet done. She deftly removed the young girl's panties and then spread her legs open. Taking a moment to admire the sight, she said, "Mmm, I've never seen a blonde pussy in person before. It looks so gorgeous! Let me show you what else I can do with my tongue!"

Before Chrissy could say anything, Ratna placed her tongue on her young pussy and began licking up and down the pink pussy lips, wetting them with her saliva. After a few minutes, she gently pulled Chrissy's clit out of hiding and began circling around it with her tongue and occasionally gently and briefly licking it. It did not take long for Chrissy to feel aroused again and start breathing heavily. Ratna played a bit more like that with the young girl's clit, before finally taking it all in her mouth and sucking hard on it, Chrissy could not believe the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling. Ratna seemed to know exactly how to stimulate her clit by increasing or decreasing the intensity of her suction to match Chrissy's arousal. The petite blonde started gently caressing the older woman's head to further encourage her. She was now moaning loudly, unable to resist the onslaught of Ratna's tongue. Feeling that her young lover was approaching climax, Ratna began to gently nibble the engorged clit with her front teeth. It took only a few nibble to drive Chrissy over the edge and make her cum with a loud scream.

However, Ratna was not yet done with the young girl. She climbed on top of the girl and staring her in the eyes said, "I want us to come together, Chrissy."

She then used her fingers to expose Chrissy's clit and then placed her own clit right against it. She placed her body on top of the young blonde, so as to create as much contact between them as possible. Ratna then began grinding her clit against the young girl's, alternating between rubbing up and down and circular movements. At the same time she locked her lips in a passionate French kiss with Chrissy's, pushing her tongue deep in the young girl's mouth. Chrissy could also feel Ratna's rock hard nipples rubbing against hers. The simultaneous stimulation from Ratna's intense kissing, the grazing of her nipples and the two clits rubbing hard together soon pushed Chrissy to another orgasm. But Ratna kept up her onslaught, determined to come as well. She began grinding even harder against the blonde's body, causing the exhausted Chrissy to feel aroused again. The young girl had never experienced such passionate love making in her life before. She could not resist and wrapped her legs around Ratna's waist as well as grabbing the older woman's shoulder blades with her hands and almost digging her finger nails in them while breathing heavily and moaning so loudly that she would have woken up the neighbours, had her moans not been muffled by Ratna's mouth glued to hers in what seemed an inseparable kiss. Feeling the young girl grabbing her body and pushing it even harder against hers made Ratna rub and grind her body as hard as she could against the young girl's. Her movements were now frenzied and furious, like she was literally trying to merge her body with Chrissy's. It did not take long for both women to come with a loud scream and then fall back exhausted in bed.

After a few minutes, Ratna recovered from her orgasm and took the pretty blonde's head in her arms and started cuddling and caressing her.

"Oh, Chrissy! That was so good! Did you like it too?" she cooed.

Chrissy looked up into Ratna's eyes, feeling warm and safe in her embrace. She had never experienced orgasms like those before.

"I loved it Ratna. You were so good! I never came so hard in my life before..."

Ratna smiled at her young lover and hugged her tight before continuing, "I want this moment to last forever, Chrissy. You're so pretty and so precious. I never want to let you go. I know you have a boyfriend, but...would you consider becoming my girlfriend?"

Chrissy entered a state of internal conflict upon hearing these words. Rationally she did not want to leave her boyfriend. He was one of the most popular guys in school. He was hot and had a brillant future ahead. She always thought she'd end up marrying him. But she also instinctively knew that every day spent with Ratna would be full of passionate intensity and adventures. And at the same time she also felt Ratna's loving care that she knew only a woman would be capable of.

While her mind and emotions struggled for control, Chrissy looked into Ratna's deep, dark brown and mesmerising eyes. Ratna smiled at her and then gave her a deep, passionate kiss in the mouth that sent waves of pleasures down Chrissy's spine and caused a pleasant warmth to surge from her belly. Still staring in her eyes, Ratna said "What will it be, my sweet little girl?"

***

Two months later, Lidia entered the cafe where she first saw Ratna and Chrissy. As she looked inside, she noticed the two women sitting in front of each other at a table, holding hands and looking tenderly into each other's eyes. They were wearing matching red and yellow saris with their hair combed in long braids.

Lidia had kept in touch with Ratna since their first encounter and had been following how their romance had blossomed. Chrissy had decided to dump her boyfriend and become Ratna's boyfriend after their first night together. There was a tremendous uproar among her friends and family once they learnt what had happened. Everybody was shocked at Chrissy's decision and her sudden change from heterosexual fun-loving girl to a sari-wearing lesbian who would always cover up in public and only be seen around with her lover. Chrissy slowly got estranged from her friends and even her family. But that did not bother her, for she had found true love in Ratna and had recently moved in with her. She also knew why the two women were in the cafe that day. Ratna had told her the day before that she was gonna propose to Chrissy.

Lidia watched from a distance as Ratna pulled out a ring and asked Chrissy whether she wanted to marry her. Lidia did not need to further manipulate the young girls by this stage. Ratna's passion and caring love had worked their own magic once the initial resistance in Chrissy's mind had been broken down and so she watched with a smile as Chrissy accepted the ring and kissed Ratna on the lips.

She gazed one last moment at the happy couple holding hands and took a picture of them for her album, then turned and left the cafe with a smile on her face. She had helped another suffering lesbian find the love she craved and had rescued another young girl from the clutches of an undeserving man. Maybe she would hit a bar later and find herself a young, pretty girl to celebrate with, but she would never stop in her quest to help her lesbian sisters find happiness...


12