All Comments on 'The Lesbian Virus'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
CassieKCassieKover 8 years ago
What a wonderful virus.

If the girls could infect me, I would have the courage to go and fuck my Dentist, she is beautiful and gets me so wet. I would love to fist fuck her and let her take my body.

KorianderKorianderover 8 years ago
Hoping for a new series

As usual, quick and deliciously dirty. You managed the dramatic zombie apocalypse style introduction very well.

This perfectly lends itself to be the opening of a great new series. I hope we'll learn of lots of more victims of this very special epidemic.

Best regards,

Koriander

JimbabweK88JimbabweK88over 8 years ago
more please

As the title says, more please! I love this epidemic already and I love your lesbian incest stories. Keep them coming, Fuzzypen!

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 8 years ago
I would be infected by the virus ;)

As all your delicious stories, this is especially intense orgasmic. I would like to live in on the action with the girls and lesbian virus infect!!!

I would love to continue with a city infected by a virus epidemic and a few survivors trying to 'cure' symptoms or were immune to the virus, but it would survive zombies lesbian that would cause them intense orgasms without stopping. It would be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

This is really well done, and very hot, even though the fisting is a bit too much for me but it matches with what the virus is supposed to do so cannot fault you for its inclusion.

sapphic_girlsapphic_girlover 8 years ago
Delicious thought, CassieK

I want to volunteer for the virus infect and let you penetrate me with your hands and fist in my pussy and ass. I could do the same until you fall into orgasmic incosciencia. You could abuse my body burning to death. It would be great!!!

guyinlove96guyinlove96over 8 years ago
I Hope This Will Become a Series!

I do hope that you continue with this storyline. I do wish to know what they do to their mother haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think the men could've stopped it, but they were enjoying the show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing is infectious!

I think I've caught the virus from you! Every time I read your stories, I end up naked, masturbating and dreaming about turning women I know into pussy-crazy lesbians!

(That said, I was half hoping to discover that Haley was only faking, and using the crazy women downstairs as an excuse to get at her sister's pussy, after hiding her desires for so long. Still hot, though.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
O h m y

I would really enjoy if this was a series. I absolutely love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was.... Ummmm... Yeah... That was a thing. I don't know really, I have no words. Either good or bad. Just, ummm... Yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it!!

That was a badass story!! You have a very wicked and playful mind, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soooooooooo thrilling....Loved it.

Very well written. Too good content in such short length. You sir/mam have a real talent at writing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Came so fucking hard at this

I came so fucking hard at this at least 11 spurts of cum 3 landed on my face I loved it pls write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Yes.

qazseqazseover 5 years ago
More

Could use more chapters, or even sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please.

Please do a sequel. I'd Love to see what happens with the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel please

Damn that was hot, well written too. Hope there's a follow up someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you return to this story. It’s a great story. Could go on after their mom and maybe go to aunt’s house or even grandmom.

queenoftheworld34queenoftheworld34over 2 years ago

I need a part two. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting take on lesbians calling it a virus which I don't like much you wrote this like they have no choice but they had a choice they choose to have sex with another woman it's not a virus

MaouRazonicaMaouRazonica4 months ago

That was so... so hot.

Listen, at this point, I think you've left the site at least, and likely won't see this. And not that it means much coming from some random person. But you'd be a top contender for my favorite erotica artist for sure.

Wherever you are now, keep on rocking. If you're still writing, specially if it's still smut, then shit, good luck and make an announcement to funnel us over to your other works? Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous