The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cayla then sat against Katie. She slowly spread her athletic legs, looking at Katie and Dave as she exposed her pussy, with its trace of wispy blond hair. They could see she was wet. She had never been naked in front of anyone but Bob.

"What should I do?" Katie asked.

"Katie?" Dave said.

Turning on her side facing Cayla, her nipple just touching Cayla's naked hip, Katie said, "First, run your fingers through your pretty hair, like this." Katie touched Cayla's soft pubic hair, pulling it slightly. Then spread your lips apart like this. See how wet you are?" After sliding her fingers to the opening of Katie's vagina, Katie rubbed Cayla's wetness between her fingers to show her. Cayla trembled. "Then explore your pussy with your fingers." Katie briefly stroked Cayla's clit.

Katie took her hand away and Dave kept his firmly between Katie's legs. Following Katie's lead, Cayla's ran her fingers run through her strip of blond pubic hair, then slid them down to her delicate pussy.

"Doesn't that feel good?" Katie asked.

"Yes," Cayla replied softly, her eyes half shut

"Now spread your lips apart with your fingers." Cayla pulled her pink lips apart. "Touch between the lips."

Cayla slowly touched her lips and her clit, then slid her fingers down to her vagina.

"Isn't the wetness silky and smooth?" Katie asked, looking longingly at Cayla's glistening pussy.

Cayla rubbed the wetness between her fingers. "I am wet. That hardly ever happens."

"You just need the right kind of touch," Katie said. "Do you feel your clit getting hard?"

"I'm not sure," Cayla replied.

Katie took Cayla's hand in her own and put Cayla's fingers on her own clit. Cayla moaned slightly at the sensation. Moving Cayla's fingers back and forth, Katie felt like coming. Taking note, Dave slid a finger into Katie, moving it in and out of her pussy.

Knowing where to touch now, Cayla took over on her own, rubbing her clit with her wet fingers. "I do feel it getting harder. It feels so good."

"For me, it feels great touching my clit directly and all around it, too. Like this." Dave's finger still inside her, Katie licked her fingers and reached down to her clit, touching it the way she liked best. Cayla watched closely, mimicking the movement of Katie's fingers on herself.

"Does it feel best rubbing softly or more firmly?" Katie asked. "I like it soft."

As Dave and Katie looking on, Cayla tried different touches. "I think I like it kind of harder, but it all feels so good."

"Dave's so good at touching me how I like it. I love the feeling of his fingers sliding from my clit all the way down, then back up. Show Cayla how I like to be touched, babe." He slid his fingers up and down, from below Katie's vagina up to her clit.

"Plenty of lubrication makes everything nicer, too" Katie told Cayla between soft moans. Squeezing lubricant onto his fingers, Dave rubbed it on his wife's pussy and ass. "That feels incredible," Katie said softly.

"Show her how to use the lube, honey."

Dave poured lubricant in his hands, rubbed them together to warm it, paused, then gingerly applied it to Cayla's open pussy, touching her clit as he moved to her vagina and then to her ass. Cayla's little moans grew louder. "God, that's amazing," she said. It was Dave's turn to tremble slightly.

"Now that you're nice and slippery, slide one of your fingers into yourself," Dave told her.

"I've never done that before, but ok," Cayla responded, her face flushed.

While Dave continued to run his thumb over Katie's clit, they watched Cayla slowly push her middle finger into her tight, wet vagina, holding her finger still once it was fully inside.

"I like sliding it in and out slowly, while Dave rubs my clit," said Katie as she did the same to herself. Dave loved the sight of Katie's finger moving in and out of her herself.

Cayla tied to imitate Katie but said, "I think I'm doing it wrong."

"I'll show you." Holding Cayla's hand, Katie pushed Cayla's finger slowly in and out of her vagina. Katie was about to explode. "Just keep touching yourself the way it feels best, while you imagine your finger is a cock inside you. Now try it by yourself."

Cayla took over and in moments was rubbing her clit while sliding her finger deeply in and out of herself, as Dave and Katie looked on. Katie kept massaging her own clit while she pushed her middle finger deep inside herself. The sight of the naked women lying side by side before him, penetrating themselves and rubbing their clits, made Dave wild with desire.

"This is something else you can try with your husband, Cayla," Dave said as he moved Katie's hands aside. On his knees between Katie's spread legs, Dave lubricated his cock and put it between the lips of her pussy. "I like to rub the most sensitive part against her, like this." Dave began sliding his rock-hard cock between Katie's lips, back and forth against her clit. Cayla looked on in amazement.

"That feels so good," Katie managed.

"And I like to see my cock sliding back and forth there."

"Me too," Cayla admitted, imaging his cock rubbing her like that.

"Katie also loves the feel of her vibrator." Dave took the purple vibrator from the nightstand, turned it on, and lubricated it.

"I've never used one," Cayla admitted.

"Oh, you're in for a treat," Katie said. "Come close so you can see."

Cayla moved in close to Dave, leaning over one of Katie's spread legs, her hard nipples touching Katie's thigh. Katie loved the sight and feel of them on her skin.

Dave showed her how the vibrator's controls worked. His hard cock stood at attention. Cayla resisted the urge to touch it.

"She likes the vibrations pretty strong." He slid the curved vibrator up and down between Katie's lips, pausing at her clit. "This spot here, just below her clit, is very sensitive too." Katie moaned loudly as he held the vibrator there for a few moments. "She also likes the feel of the vibrator on her butt, so I slide it down here, too."

"Mmmm, that's great," Katie managed, as the vibrator hummed between her cheeks. "I also like it inside me."

Dave put the tip of the vibrator at the opening of her pussy and very slowly pushed it in. Cayla watched, mesmerized, from inches away. "When I also rub her clit with my thumb or my tongue, I can feel the vibrations coming from inside her."

"Oh, God," Katie moaned. "Feel the vibrations, Cayla. It's amazing." She took Cayla's hand and held her fingers against the side of her pussy. Feeling the strong vibrations coursing through Katie's beautiful pussy - and seeing Dave's thumb sliding up and down against her hand, massaging Katie's clit - Cayla was intensely aroused. "I feel it."

"You try it," Katie said.

Cayla lay down again beside her and spread her legs. She took the vibrator from Katie's hand and gingerly touched it to her pussy, jumping slightly.

"Try using it all over, in different ways, Cayla," Katie said. Cayla spent a long time using the toy, sliding it in long strokes between her lips, circling her clit, letting the vibrations stimulate her ass.

"I'm a little nervous putting it inside," she admitted.

"Don't worry, you're so wet it will slide right in." Katie took Cayla's hand holding the vibrator and put it to her snug vagina, pushing it in very slowly, then working her hand back and forth. Dave mimicked this with his finger in Katie, pushing it in and out at the same speed Katie was moving Cayla's hand. Katie thought she might die from the excitement. Cayla was moaning loudly as she rubbed her own clit vigorously while Katie helped her guide the vibrator in and out.

"There's a place in your vagina that's super sensitive," Katie said. "If it gets stimulated right, I have a totally different kind of orgasm than I have from my clit. It comes from very deep. Let's try to find that spot on you with the toy."

Guiding Cayla's hand, Katie pushed the vibrator in an inch or so, then pressed it up against the top of her vagina. After a few moments, Cayla shuddered, and her leg muscles twitched. "Oh God, wow." Her breathing was rapid. So was Katie's. And Dave's.

Ready to resume the lesson, Dave said, "I want you to see how I go down on Katie."

Cayla wasn't eager to stop playing with her G-spot and clit, but she slid the toy from inside herself and moved her face close to Katie's pussy again. She loved the sweet, musky smell and the sight of Katie's swollen pink lips.

"Katie likes a gentle touch with my tongue," he said as he lowered his mouth to her pussy, spreading her lips apart with his fingers to give Cayla a better view. "A lot of what I do with my fingers I also do with my tongue."

He showed Cayla how he started by very gently licking Katie's clit, circling it, then making longer strokes up and down between her lips. As Dave pleasured Katie with his tongue in every way, Katie saw Cayla was still rubbing her pussy as she watched.

"Show her what a tongue feels like, baby." Though surprised by Katie's instruction, Dave was not one to argue with her about something like this.

"Is that ok, Cayla?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she quickly responded.

While Katie finger-fucked herself and rubbed her clit, Dave lowered his head between Cayla's legs. She twitched slightly as his tongue reached her small, hardening clit, flicking and circling it. She clutched his strong shoulders tightly as he ran his tongue up and down the mouth of her vagina, pushing it slightly into her. She shuddered when he sucked her clit softly.

"Tell me if you like this, Cayla." He moved his hands under her ass, lifted her slightly as he spread her cheeks, then explored her ass with his tongue. "Oh God," she moaned.

Lifting his head, Dave said, "We also love giving each other oral sex at the same time." He moved around Katie and got on top of her, his cock pressed to her lips and his head between her legs. Katie wasted no time taking his thick cock into her eager mouth, sliding it in as deeply as she could, while he leaned in to devour her pussy. Pushing his cock in and out of her mouth, he gripped her ass while he pleasured her entire pussy with his tongue and lips. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Cayla vigorously fucking herself with her finger as she watched Katie suck his cock.

Wanting to prolong the excitement, Dave lifted his head after a while, and slowly pulled out of Katie's mouth. She brought her hand to her pussy and continued caressing herself, not wanting the delightful sensations to stop, even for a moment.

Turning to Cayla, Dave told her, "You have a beautiful, delicious pussy, Cayla, like Katie. Your husband will love going down on you once he gives it a try. Let him know what feels best to you. It's one of my favorite parts of making love. Nothing gets me more excited."

"I can tell," she smiled, looking directly at his hard, glistening cock.

Reading Cayla's mind, Katie said, "Baby, I think Cayla would like to feel you in her mouth, too. Show her how to make Bob happy that way. Ok with you, Cayla?"

"Definitely ok," Cayla replied, already imagining him in her mouth.

"Then kneel down on the floor, facing the side of the bed, Cayla," Dave said. She did as he moved in front of her, standing by the edge of the bed, his cock still wet from Katie's mouth. He moved toward her and brushed his cock against her cheek, lips, and hair. Cayla kept opening her mouth, she was so eager, but he wanted her to wait to build the tension. He told her to run her tongue up and down along the underside of his cock, then to lick and suck his balls. Cayla did everything he asked. Finally, he put the tip to her lips and held her by the back of her pretty blond head. Looking into his eyes, she parted her lips and he slowly pushed into her mouth.

"Hold my ass with your hands while I fill your mouth." She reached around him and gripped his cheeks as he pushed farther in.

"I can be in control or you can be in control, Cayla. Let's try both ways. First me," he said. Holding her head firmly, he began pushing in and out of her mouth, gradually going deeper and deeper, until she could take him in no further. She liked his being in control and gripped his ass harder as he fucked her small mouth with his thick cock.

"Now you be in control," he said as he pulled out of her mouth and lay back down on the bed. She came to his side, leaned down and lowered her mouth onto him. Katie couldn't take her eyes off Cayla's exposed, wet pussy as she bent over Dave. At first, she lingered at the head. "That feels amazing, Cayla. It's so sensitive there." Then she moved down and licked the underside of his cock. "Is that the super sensitive spot?" she asked. "Yes," was all he could muster; he felt he was about to explode from the feeling of her soft, warm mouth. Then she took him in as fully as she could, slowly moving her head up and down his shaft. Unable to contain herself, Katie reached over and rubbed Cayla's pussy as she sucked her husband's cock.

At the edge but not wanting to come yet, Dave pulled out of her mouth and told Cayla, "You're a natural at that. Now I want you watch Katie and I fuck." Cayla licked her lips and said, "Yes."

Resting on his knees, Katie's legs draped over his thighs, Dave rubbed her pussy with his cock for a few moments. Cayla's face was inches away as she watched, rubbing her clit all the while. Dave put his cock to Katie's vagina and slowly pushed it in. She let out a powerful moan when he was fully inside her, his strong hands gripping her hips.

"I love to see my cock moving in and out of her. Just seeing that makes me want to come." Dave began thrusting his hard cock in and out of Katie with long strokes, so the tip nearly came out, then the entire shaft disappeared insider her, over and over. Cayla watched closely. Katie held Dave's arms tightly. She delighted in how he filled her so completely.

"A little more lube, baby. Cayla, can you help with that?"

Dave pulled out as Cayla poured lube into her hands. After warming it for a moment, she slowly rubbed it all over the length of his hard twitching cock. Without being asked, she rubbed lotion on Katie's vagina, too. Cayla imagined Dave's big cock deep inside herself.

Dave thrust his full length hard into Katie, who moaned loudly. Distracting himself from coming, Dave explained to Cayla that, "This is a good position for massaging her clit while I'm inside her." He wet his finger and rubbed it up and down across Katie's swollen clit, while Cayla watched his cock move in and out of her.

"Here, you help" said Katie, as she put one of Cayla's hands between her legs. Dave took his thumb off Katie's clit and moved Cayla's fingers back and forth across it. Katie moaned fiercely as Dave fucked her deeply while Cayla pleasured her clit.

"That's right, back and forth and up and down and circles." Cayla moved her hand slightly, so she touched Dave's cock as it moved in and out of Katie. Cayla's gaze was transfixed as she took over rubbing Katie on her own. Dave moved his hands to Katie's ass.

After a while Katie pulled away from Dave and got on her hands and knees, her head resting on the pillows. "Show her how you do me from behind, baby."

Happy to oblige, Dave got behind Katie and plunged his full length inside her, pulling her hips toward him with each powerful thrust. Katie gasped. Cayla moved closer, resting a hand on Katie's lower back as she watched Dave move in and out. She liked feeling his strong thrusts through Katie's lovely body. Arching her back at the feel of Cayla's hand, Katie said, "He can go in very deeply like this." Turning her head, she saw Cayla rubbing herself energetically.

"I want to come inside you from the front, then I'm going to make you come, honey," Dave said as he pulled out and directed Katie onto her back again.

Kneeling before Katie, he pushed her legs up toward her chest as he plunged his cock deep into her. Squeezing her ass with his hands and using his weight to fold her into a small position, he pounded his full length in and out. He and Katie moaned loudly. Cayla was lying closely against Katie, fucking herself with two fingers at exactly the speed he was fucking Katie.

"Oh, I'm getting so close, baby," Dave said through gritted teeth.

"Feel this when he comes," Katie said, taking Cayla's hand and moving it to Dave's balls.

The touch of Cayla's soft warm hands on him pushed Dave over the edge. "I'm coming," he growled as an epic orgasm erupted. Powerful waves of intense pleasure swept over him as Cayla felt his taut, throbbing balls in her hand. Dave filled Katie with cum as he cried out and plunged into her as deeply as possible. The most powerful orgasm he had ever had, Dave kept moving in and out of Katie, savoring every indescribable moment. Cayla continued massaging his balls as his orgasm gradually subsided.

Dave collapsed onto Katie and they held each other tightly and kissed deeply, Cayla lying next to them, still touching herself. Katie wrapped an arm around Cayla's shoulder, her hand resting on Cayla's breast.

"Now it's time for you ladies to come." Dave pulled out of Katie's pussy very slowly and moved so his face was again between her legs.

"See my cum dripping out of her, Cayla?" Cayla moved her face close, inches from Katie's pussy, and saw his white semen oozing out of her.

"Have you ever tasted it?" Katie asked.

"Never," Cayla replied, her face so close it touched Dave's.

"Would you like to?"

"Yes," she replied, her heart racing.

Katie slid a finger inside herself then slowly pulled it out, covered with Dave's come and her own juices. "This is what good sex tastes like," Katie said as she lifted her hand to Cayla's mouth. Cayla hesitated for a moment, then slowly took Katie's finger in her mouth, and sucked it clean.

"Mmmm," Cayla said.

"I want to taste that while you two come," Dave said. "Cayla, get on your hands and knees over Katie. Put your face down here so you can watch me eat her and straddle her face with your knees. I want Katie to watch you make yourself come while I make her come."

"I'm not just going to watch" said Katie, her face flushed.

Cayla got above Katie as Dave directed, her pussy over Katie's face and her head over Katie's pussy. Katie pulled Cayla's slim naked hips down toward her, gripping her small ass tightly. Lifting her head slightly, Katie began licking Cayla's pussy intensely, running her tongue from above Cayla's clit all the way to her ass. Cayla moaned and her hips twitched.

His face between Katie's legs, Dave licked his cum from her lips, spreading them apart to get every drop. Cayla looked on from just above, then lowered her head and helped Dave lick his cum from Katie's pussy, their tongues touching. He slid his middle finger into Katie's vagina and his pinky into her ass. He knew she would come soon.

Feeling jolts like electricity course through her from the feeling of Katie's tongue on her pussy, the muscles in Cayla's thighs began to twitch. Too excited herself to keep eating Katie, Cayla watched Dave increase the speed of his tongue on Katie, his fingers inside her. Cayla felt sensations and slight pulses starting to radiate out from between her legs.

Dave felt Katie's vagina begin to pulse slightly on his finger, and her thighs twitch. She was about to come. Rubbing his finger on her G-spot, he intensified the movement of his tongue.

Suddenly, an earth-shattering orgasm crashed over Katie, her hips bucking and vagina gripping Dave's finger. Her orgasm began with her clit but then her deeper, g-spot orgasm erupted, too. As the throbbing waves of indescribably intense pleasure wracked her naked body, she cried out loudly, over and over, completely losing control. Dave kept moving his tongue as Katie's orgasm raged on and on. A gush of warm liquid squirted from inside her. It ran across his tongue and hand, his finger still insider her. He licked up her juices greedily. He loved her taste.