The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cayla, looking on from just above, was instantly pushed to climax by witnessing Katie's monumental, squirting orgasm, and the feeling of Katie's insistent tongue in her pussy. Resting her head on Katie's belly and pubic hair, she suddenly felt vast, powerful waves of pleasure washing over her body, unlike anything she'd ever experienced or imagined - the most ecstatic pleasure she'd ever felt in her life. She repeatedly screamed "Oh, God!" as she writhed in ecstasy. Katie gripped her hips tighter as Cayla's legs involuntarily squeezed against her head as Katie ate her pussy voraciously. The sight of Cayla coming - seconds after her own staggering orgasm - left Katie speechless.

When Cayla's orgasm faded, they all lay together quietly for a long time.

Dave stroked Cayla's head as it rested on Katie. Eventually he told her, "That is what's possible, Cayla. You deserve that."

Finally, Cayla quietly said, "Thank you. Thank you so much." She wrapped her arms around each of them and kissed them both passionately, tears of joy in her eyes.