The Lesson

Story Info
A widow helps out a young boy with his confidence.
1.9k words
4.34
34.9k
34
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers

The lesson

I writhed above the boy, he was a quick learner and good student. His tongue was starting to hit all the right places. I had Billy laid out flat on my lounge floor with a cushion under his head for comfort. He was naked while I was fully clothed I felt more in control and powerful this way.

He is an ex-student and my gardeners son and has been a lot of help to me lately in more ways than I can say. I am Julie Watson, I'm 46 and teach piano in a couple of the local schools. I get lonely on my own and male company, any company really is a great distraction from my life alone.

My husband died suddenly nine years ago from a heart attack. We had a great bond and I miss him so much still. Every minute of every day, he was my life. He was clever enough to have invested wisely and left me enough to never have to worry about my future. I was happy apart from the lonely nights. I needed a man now.

Billy, was a grade A student and wanted a career in design. He had spent two years of his degree at university and was on a short break. He was helping out his dad on a beautiful late July summers morning when I saw him in my garden. I recognized him immediately. It had been almost five years since I had seen him, my how he had grown.

"Billy, is that you?"

"Oh h-hi Miss Watson, he stammered. I-I didn't know you still lived around here."

"Yes Billy, I am still alive and kicking."

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean it quite that way" he said affectionately.

"I know, I'm just kidding. I see you are still as shy as ever around me then!"

He went bright red and looked to the floor. Billy was a bit shy around the opposite sex, he always had been that way and especially around Miss Watson. He had had a crush on her since year nine.

Charlie my gardener came through the side gate with a wheelbarrow full of topsoil, he eyed his son chatting with me,

"Bill, You are not disturbing Mrs. Watson are you?"

"It's ok Charlie, it's my fault and no we were just catching up. I used to teach Billy in music class at school."

Charlie chuckled. "Yes I remember, lucky lad I wished I had teachers who looked like you when I was at school."

"DAD!"

"It's ok Billy," I laughed. "Me and your dad are old friends."

A bit later in the morning I saw Charlie alone.

"Charlie, is it ok to ask Billy if he is alright to help me with a few bits around the place, if you don't need him that is?"

"Of course Julie just ask him, you don't need my permission you know."

"I know but it could be a bit awkward, I thought I should approach you first"

"Julie, I know we had our thing but we parted as best friends. You have nothing to feel awkward about."

Charlie had helped me through the worst year of my life when Stan had died. We had gotten close over that year, too close and we ended up having an affair. I ended it after three months because I felt terrible for his wife. We did part as great friends which is why he is still in my life and is still my gardener to this day.

"Thank you Charlie." I kissed his cheek.

I arranged it with Billy to help me move some heavy furniture and boxes that afternoon as I had decorators coming in.

I watched though the window as he helped his dad load the truck and Charlie drove off home.

Billy knocked at the kitchen door,

"Come in Billy no need to knock, come in sit down. I have a plate of bacon sandwiches, coffee? tea? Beer? What can I offer you?

God he looked so gorgeous in his cutdown jeans and shirt, beads of sweat glistening on his muscular arms and brow.

"Th-thank you Miss Watson, can I-I have a beer please?

"Julie, call me Julie. You are not in school now look at you you're a man, and stop all this nervousness around me."

I walked around his chair and put my hand on his shoulder to reassure him as I said it.

As I moved across to the fridge I could feel his eyes following me, I bent at the waist to reach for his beer. I made a repeat journey to get myself a beer too just to make a little show of it. My skirt was tight over my behind and it felt wicked to tease a man again, it had been too long.

We made small talk as we ate and drank.

"Are you sure you do not mind helping me?"

"Honest, it will be my pleasure Miss---sorry, Julie."

I smiled as he said it, no stammer either. I hoped he was a bit more comfortable in my presence now.

Billy took hold of my big armchairs like they were made of feathers. I directed him to where I needed them and we covered them with plastic sheeting. Again I made a big show of bending in front of him and touched his arm whenever the opportunity arose.

We made short work of the tasks I had him do and I got us another two beers. We sat on the sheeting as I asked him about his plans and aspirations. He planned to open his own garden design company one day and maybe even employ his own father as he was the best in the business.

Billy idolised his dad which as fathers and sons know only too well is highly unusual. He had turned into a wonderful young man, a credit to his parents. I felt myself hanging on every word he was saying.

"Are you feeling more comfortable with me now?"

"Yes Julie, you are so much easier to talk to than I remember."

"Good. Women are not that hard to chat with once you get to know us, it's all about confidence eh?"

"To be honest that's my problem where girls are concerned, confidence. I get tongue tied."

"Well I can help you with that, your tongue I mean."

Billy choked on the beer in his mouth spraying it over the rug on the floor.

"Ha Ha. You ok? Sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you, it was an opportunity too good to pass down ha ha."

He had gone all shy again.

"No seriously Billy, I can help you know. I always saw your nervousness in school it was/is very attractive. You are a handsome, strong, well-mannered young man with a great future ahead of you. The only thing holding you back is this. Would you like me to help you become more confident around women?"

"Erm, erm, I-I......I-I dont...."

I shushed him by putting my finger to his lips. Then my lips to his lips, he tasted sweet. It felt wrong but so right to be kissing this boy, my ex-lovers son. I was going to teach him how to please and interact with women with confidence.

"Just go with the flow."

He sat there looking stunned as I started to undo the buttons of his shirt.

"I-I"

"Shush."

I pulled he shirt from his broad shoulders and leaned in kissing his exposed neck, he smelt of hard work. It wasn't an unpleasant smell on him, it made him more attractive to me.

I kissed lower to his nipples and licked around them, I could feel them harden on my tongue. I came back up his body and placed my hands on either side of his face, looking into his blue eyes.

"You ok with this?"

He opened his mouth and just nodded.

My hands ran across his hard abs to his shorts. I looked down at his hard cock straining inside, my hand squeezed it smiling at him.

"Hmmm I think you ARE ok with this."

I kissed his perfect lips again as I fumbled with the button on his shorts. He lifted off of the plastic sheeting and his shorts hit the floor.

I threw some cushions to the floor to join the shorts.

Lesson one, lay down with your head on the cushion, he immediately obeyed the instruction as I stood and removed my soaked panties.

"Ever seen a real woman's pussy up close?"

He just stared as I stood above him. He laid there naked as I walked up his torso to stand with my heels either side of his head. I lowered my body to sit onto his mouth, my skirt covered his head and chest. I felt shivers all over as the first touch of his tongue slid over my pussy. I clenched my Kegel muscles at the feel of it,

"OOHHH" escaped my lips.

"YESSSS"

Billy was enthusiastic I'll give him that but his technique was just to try to smash his face into my pussy. That can be nice sometimes but I needed to teach here.

"Slow up." I whispered.

"Lick me slowly, deliberately between my lips and around my lips."

"AAHHH, there yes, right there. MMMMMM."

I sat there on his face being pleasured by this wonderful boy thinking,

"Well this has been a surprising day, I wasn't expecting this today." Smiling to myself as I watched his cock twitching and pulsing in front of me.

I started to move backwards and forwards on his tongue.

"Lick me there, yes, right there ooohhh god yesss." his nose pushed into my ass as I pushed down.

I loved the power I had over him now, I leaned forward and took his hard cock into my fingers. His cock was much like his fathers, just a bit longer but definitely wetter, his cock was pumping precum from the head. I rubbed my fingers around it making him push it up to my grasp.

I sat up again leaving him straining to get his cock back into my hands. I moved so my asshole was over his mouth, I could feel him hesitate so I made his mind up for him and sat down. He went for it and snaked his tongue into my asshole.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK!"

I squirted onto his chest. He held onto my legs pulling me more onto his face. He was learning quick. Again I moved to get my clit to his tongue, I needed this it had been so, so long.

"Clamp your mouth over my whole pussy and get the flat of your tongue onto my clit, YEESSS, right there OOOOHHH."

That was it I bucked up n down smashing my pussy into his face as I had the strongest orgasm I can ever remember.

Billy had his own hand flying up and down his cock as he spewed spunk everywhere.

We tidied ourselves up and I told Billy he was to take a shower upstairs. Ten minutes later sitting at my kitchen table I had forgotten all about the decorators when the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit."

I showed them into the lounge, it stank of sex. I tried hard to hide my embarrassment when one of them picked up my panties in his forefinger and thumb from the side table.

Billy made it even worse coming down the stairs carrying his clothes with a towel around his waist. I ushered him into the kitchen quickly.

I could hear the sniggers behind me as we made our exit. I burst into fits of giggles as I shut the kitchen door behind us.

"Well when do want lesson two?"

I asked him giving him a peck on the cheek.

That was three weeks ago, we have progressed to lesson eight now and he is a much, much, more confident young man.

Dylan1
Dylan1
703 Followers