The Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Naughty Daddy - Pen’s Story.
4.1k words
4.7
22.5k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

By Darius Thornhill

Authors note: This is the fourth episode in the "Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club" series. If you enjoy this one the other chapters are available by clicking my username "Pathekos" above. Whilst they all work as stand-alone stories I think its more fun if you read them in sequence. Please rate the stories and comment. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Naughty Daddy - Pen's Story

After Crissy had told us her story we opened another bottle of Prosecco and, still naked and satisfied from our earlier fucking, we settled into our seats.

I took a breath and began:

I must admit that on the drive home after we'd all agreed to seduce our daddies I had no idea how I would go about doing that. I mean, one doesn't walk up to one's father and say 'Fancy a quickie with your daughter dad?' does one?

After a week I still hadn't come up with any ideas and I was beginning to worry that it would never happen. But fate has its schemes and luck plays a part in life too doesn't it?

One evening my dad called me into his study (he mainly worked from home) and asked me to help him with a computer software problem. It was something straightforward to do with his business spreadsheets - he's not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to computers. Here's where the luck came in -- he logged in as I watched and after the first few letters it was obvious that his password was my mother's maiden name. At the time I didn't think much of it but I was out of ideas and I thought that maybe a look through his browsing history might show up something. After all he was a normal healthy man; he must look at porn sites sometimes. Maybe I could work out what his sexual interests were and exploit them.

The next time both my parent were out I quickly logged in and started searching. I tried many obvious keywords like 'anal' and 'lesbian' but came up blank. I widened my search and eventually -- success! Searching 'escort' brought up a single website. I clicked the link and was taken to a local agency promising 'friendly and willing companions for discerning ladies and gentlemen'. Reading on it stated that the fees they charged were for 'providing the introductions only' and 'any further arrangements between the customer and the escort were an entirely separate personal agreement between you and your companion'.

"Yeah, right," I thought.

I quickly looked at the way it worked. You booked online stating physical preferences and required time and area. Then they sent a confirmation from an innocent sounding email address introducing you to your escort.

I had a look into his email inbox and there they were! Several email confirmations from the escort agency -- roughly at monthly intervals and always on the same weekends that my mother went to visit her sister for a couple of days. I was both shocked and pleased; he wasn't as strait-laced as he appeared to be!

At the foot of the web page there was a link 'Working With Us', which lead to request to get in touch if you had the right qualifications -- 'both male and female escorts required'. And then -- luck again -- they were also advertising for a temporary confidential admin assistant to cover maternity leave.

A plan formed. I could get that job and somehow get a 'date' with my dad. How that would work I didn't know but I was sure I'd think of something.

A week later I was employed and being trained by the outgoing administrator. We got on well and she admitted that sometimes she took an escort date herself with carefully selected clients. She confirmed what I already suspected - the private arrangements were usually for sex.

"I like to fuck," she told me. "And some men will pay a lot to fuck a pregnant woman. You'd be surprised!"

I asked her what other preferences men had. She listed some interesting and unusual kinks. Amongst those are some men who want a particular look and age.

"There's a couple of guys," she explained. "Who, the escorts have told me, want them particularly because they look like their daughters or granddaughters while they fuck! Kinky or what?"

"How do you know who to introduce them to?" I asked, my heart was beating faster as I wondered if my father could be one of those.

"Well we have a database, filed under usernames with their, age, preferences, general location including where they liked to meet. We just match the girl to the request. Simple."

She gave me the password I would need to access everything. I couldn't wait to be left alone to see what my father's 'preferences' were.

A few days later I had my first opportunity. I searched and found what were probably my father's details but there were no real names visible in the database, but the location was right and the last four digits of a credit card number were shown. Disappointingly there were few preferences for escort type mentioned.

That evening at home I grabbed daddy's wallet and noted the digits on his cards. Bingo -- I found a match. Now I just had to wait. I knew mum was going to see her sister in two weekends time so I whiled away the hours in my admin job matching kinky requests with appropriate services.

Then at last the booking came in from my father attached to a change of requested preferences. What he described was me -- same height, figure, hair length and colour. My daddy was having fantasies about his daughter. I found I was breathing harder and feeling distinctly damp between my legs. My father wanted to fuck someone who looked like me... or maybe he wanted to fuck his daughter for real. I confirmed his booking mentioning that there was a 'new escort who met his requirements perfectly.'

The day came. The hotel he'd booked was a pretty high class and very discrete. He'd arranged for his escort to book in first. The room had a minibar, a sofa and a huge bed. I changed into a suspender belt, short skirt and a top that pulled tight across my breasts and had buttons down the front. I left my panties off...

I placed myself in silhouette in front of a window and waited. At the appointed time there was a soft knock and the door opened. There stood daddy. My heart leapt and my cunt tingled.

"Good afternoon," he said, smiling.

"Hello sir," I whispered, disguising my voice with a soft sigh. "Please come in. Have a seat. Can I fix you a drink?"

He sat on the sofa facing the window so he still couldn't see any detail in my face, although to be honest he probably wasn't looking at my face. "That's kind of you. Whisky with a dash of water please."

My daddy was polite even to whores!

I went to the bar keeping my back to him. As I fixed his drink my heart was pounding. I was flushed, sexually excited, nervous to the point of being terrified, but there was no way to back out now. A sudden inspiration came to me. I 'accidentally' dropped a napkin on the floor.

"Oops!" I said as I bent down from the waist to pick it up giving him a perfect view of the rounded globes of my bottom and my shaved pussy peeking out from between my thighs. I heard a low moan of appreciation.

Then I straighten up and walked towards him, drink in hand.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed. "You look exactly like my... " he hesitated.

"Daughter?" I finished for him. "Hello daddy," I said. "Want to fuck now or later?"

"Penelope! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Same as you daddy. Waiting for the fucking to start!"

"But you can't. You're not a... I mean.. you're my daughter! You can't... we can't do this."

I held out his drink, which he took without thinking.

"But we can daddy. You asked for me remember?"

"I didn't! Well not exactly. And, how do you know what...?

"Because that job I got is with the escort agency daddy."

"But why there?"

"Isn't it obvious? So I could meet you and we could fuck."

"He was still in a daze. "You actually want us to.. er.. have sex?" he asked.

"Yes I do. Right now if you want to. And I do know you want to. The girl you asked for is me isn't she? So that means you've thought about this haven't you?" It wasn't really a question.

"I, erm, Penelope, I can't, mustn't..." he mumbled.

"Tell me daddy. Do you have 'thoughts' about me? Thoughts about fucking me?"

He couldn't really deny it. "I'm really sorry. Since you came back home this time it's been difficult having you around. You... arouse me. I try to ignore it but I can't... so this is my release without hurting you."

I smiled and started to undo the buttons on my blouse. "There's no need to worry daddy," I whispered as I slowly revealed my full creamy breasts. "Just look at me. Look at your daughter. I want you. You want me. It's that simple." I dropped my top to the floor and unhitched my bra letting my mounds swing free and feeling my nipples grow harder with the excitement of my father gazing longingly at me.

"Oh!" he groaned. "You're perfect. I never imagined..."

I popped the single stud that held up my short skirt and let it fall to the floor. "But you did imagine daddy. Now you don't have to imagine any more," I said, stepping towards him wearing only the suspender belt and stockings that framed my cunt and pussy lips. A trickle of moisture lubricated my vulva.

I bent down, lifted his hands up to my breasts and settled down onto his lap, my legs apart pressing my damp crotch against him. I could feel an erection growing in his trousers answering my desires.

"Pen," he began, but stopped when I placed a long, slow sexy kiss directly on his lips.

After some long seconds when he hardly responded I felt his tongue tentatively probe my lips and his head tilt to better accommodate the kiss. I moved my crotch against his and felt his erection pressing back into me. His hands moved tentatively on my breasts gently testing the smooth weight of them with his palms.

He moaned quietly but pulled back a little, still uncertain. Years of conditioning struggling against his lust for his daughter.

"Just let it happen," I whispered, swaying my body so my nipples moved under his hand and my crotch stimulated him more and more. "You want me don't you? Tell me that you haven't fantasised about fucking me."

"I," he hesitated, "I... I have thought.. Oh fuck, yes! I have thought about you."

"About fucking me?" I asked. He nodded helplessly.

"About sliding your big cock into your daughters willing cunt?" He shrugged helplessly.

"Yes," he whispered almost inaudibly as the last of his hesitation evaporated into the sexually charged air. "You're so.. oh god! So fucking sexy!" As he said this I felt his hand move down over my belly to cup my pubic mound and then further; his middle finger slipped between my cunt lips and then slid into my wet pussy. I groaned aloud.

"You're so wet!" he exclaimed.

"You do that to me daddy," I said moving against his hand so that his finger penetrated further. His thumb expertly played with my clit and I began to gasp and shudder as, after a few loving circles and a second finger sliding firmly into me, I suddenly lost control and started to come. It was as unexpected as it was welcome and I didn't hold back. I moaned, humped against his hand and buried my tongue in his mouth. I was in a world of my own as he matched my thrusts with a mature skill. He certainly knew how to please a girl.

As my climax subsided but didn't quite end I feverishly started pulling his shirt off and that's when he took control.

"Pen," he said speaking lovingly but with a strong hint of lust in his voice. "Slow down. We have all evening. And if we are going to do this - let's do it properly!"

"Oh yes please!" I giggled, still shaking from my orgasm. "I want you to do me properly!"

He stood up using his strength to lift me up and carry me to the bed. He laid me down and stood looking at me as took off his shirt exposing his strong shoulders and his broad chest with a hint of grey hair. Then he lowered his trousers and pants in one movement revealing a meaty cock standing tall and proud.

"Daddy!" I gasped. "You're magnificent!"

"I'm glad you like it," he said, moving towards the bed where I was lying with my legs wide apart, ready to receive him. "Because I'm going to give you the fucking of your life with it!"

I was desperate for him to climb on top of me and ram his cock into me without delay. But he was far more skilled than that. His weight came on the bed between my legs and I felt his hands move slowly up my thighs towards my pussy as he smiled lustily, now in total control.

He pushed my knees up and parted my cunt lips with his fingers. Then I felt a cool breath on my hot pussy as he blew gently on me, making me shiver with excitement. Next I felt his warm tongue circle my clit, slowly at first, then more firmly and faster as he slipped two fingers into my cunt again. The embers of my first orgasm were sparked again as he licked and finger fucked me. I couldn't believe he could make me come again so easily but I knew I wouldn't last long.

Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited I felt one of his fingers stroking my anus, which was slippery from the wetness leaking from my pussy. The tip of his finger entered my bum making me gasp and open myself to him. This, combined with his penetration of my cunt and the expert tonguing being given to my clit brought on my second orgasm. The spasms started in my pussy and rapidly expanded to my bottom and my breasts. I was helpless. My whole body vibrated, driven by the ecstasy between my thighs as my father played me like an instrument. He knew exactly the right way to tease, stimulate and satisfy my sexual desires. I screamed and writhed as the orgasm broke within me leaving me panting, breathless and exhausted.

It took me a few moments to recover from the best orgasm I'd ever had. When I came too I saw my father kneeling between my thighs with a big grin and an even bigger erection jutting out between his thighs, the uncircumcised tip dewy with leaking precum.

"That was something else!" I exclaimed. "I've never come like that before!"

Hi eyes sparkled as he said "Well let's see if you can have another one shall we?"

"Are you going to fuck me now daddy?" I asked teasingly, wiggling enticingly. "Are you going to put your huge cock into your daughter and fill her full of your seed?"

He leaned forward, supporting his weight on his arms, so that his chest just touched my breasts, his lips hovered over mine and the very tip of his cock tickled the wet open lips of my vagina.

"Yes," he whispered, kissing me gently on the lips. "If that's what you really want? I need to be sure. There's no going back from this."

"Yes," I replied, still a little breathless. "I want you to fuck me daddy. I want you to plant your incestuous seed in my belly. Fuck me... please!"

I felt his weight come onto me, his lips on my lips and then I gasped as his cock opened my pussy, forcing my lips apart and slid slowly into me. It seemed to take ages as he gently penetrated me. My cunt stretched with the thickness and length of him. I'd never felt anything like it before. As the base of his cock reached my mound I lifted and stretched my thighs even further apart to accommodate his questing cock. He pushed more and more firmly until he was fully inside, enveloped by the hot clinging sides of my willing cunt. My leaking pussy lubricant mixed with his pre-cum made everything slippery and easy, but never before had I felt so full of cock.

At the point of maximum penetration he hesitated and just swayed gently from side to side making his cock move within me. I could feel the tip brushing my cervix, the thickness pressing against the walls of my cunt and my clitoris being massaged by his body. If I hadn't come twice already I'd had had an orgasm right then. But he knew what he was doing. He'd held off so we could both enjoy full fucking for the first time.

I circled my arms round him, hooked my legs round his taught buttocks, pulled him closer to me and whispered "Thank you daddy. This is perfect!"

He just smiled down at me then slowly withdrew his cock until the tip was just penetrating me. He pushed slowly into me again until his width opened me, then stopped and just moved in and out of me so that he repeatedly stretched me and relaxed me.

I groaned and moaned as he teased me, aroused me, drove me to distraction. I clasped him to me, whimpering and pleading.

"Fuck me, please fuck me now!"

And he did. Oh God! Did he fuck me! He raised his hips over me and powered his cock into me, the start of a seemingly endless series of thrusts into the very centre of my incestuous body. Faster and faster they came as he grunted and moaned lost in his own ecstasy. I was helpless, willingly so, as my father dominated me, took me, fucked me like I'd never been fucked before.

The masculine aroma of his body; its weight pinning me to the bed; the pounding my cunt has receiving; my third orgasm rising; his cock expanding as his balls, which had been slapping my anus, tightened ready to fire his load; two or three huge thrusts then, his body rigid with tension, his cock spasmed and erupted inside me; the feeling of him unloading into me driving me over the precipice, down into a selfish / selfless world of absolute orgasmic lust; his deep voice crying out his own lust as we were lost, alone and together, in the final, ultimate, intimate act of physical love -- his very essence entering my body and being received there as the gift it was.

Afterwards he slipped his arm round me, pulling my head to his chest. We lay next to each other exhausted and slightly shell shocked, my leg over his thigh so I could keep part of his strong body pressed against my gently throbbing pussy. Neither of us spoke for some time.

Eventually I lifted my lips to his and kissed him long and deep. "I love you daddy," was the most expressive thing I could say.

"I know you do," he said. "And you know I love you."

I smiled and kissed him again.

Sometime later as my senses slowly returned I began to think of the implications of what we'd done. Yes, I'd joined the 'Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club', but I'd also discovered that I wanted this to be more than a one-off fuck fest. I loved the feeling of a mature masculine body between my thighs and it's true that as it was my father's body it was taboo - and therefore even more arousing.

It was then that I realised that I did love my father. I mean I really loved him. Not just like a father, but like the strong, older man that he was -- and that I was also in love with his cock. Compared to those of the boys I'd fucked so far it was thick, heavy, almost meaty, built for satisfaction and impregnation. Impregnation... I had to admit that although I was protected the very thought of my father putting a baby into my belly added to the lust I felt for him.

I knew thewn I wanted more of this.

"Daddy," I said.

"Yes darling?"

"Do you think we could... you know... do this again?" My concern that perhaps he wouldn't want to must have shown in my voice.

He pulled me a little closer and said "Yes, and I think you want too as well don't you?"

"I do, but what about..." I hesitated. "What about mum finding out?"

"I don't think you need to worry about that," he replied.

"But she won't be happy will she?"

"Well," he said after a moment. "Have you ever wondered why, when she goes to stay with her sister, she always goes alone?"

"Not really. Why does she?" I asked, looking up at him.

He smiled an enigmatic smile. "Well after what we just did perhaps you can work it out..."

"You don't mean!"

"I do mean -- yes, they 'sleep' with each other, although I doubt they get much sleep."

I was flabbergasted. "Mum and aunty Thea are lesbians? Since when?"

He laughed at my outburst. "They are, but they both like men too so I suppose that makes them bi-sexual. Since they were in their twenties, but you'll have to ask her about that."

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers
12