The Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

"Does that mean that she won't mind us 'sleeping' with each other."

He looked a bit sheepish, then said, "She already knows that you turn me on!"

"What? How?"

"She knows me well enough to see it in my looks and, well, having a hard-on when you walk around the house half naked rather gives the game away. And she enjoys me getting excited because then we fuck like bunny rabbits!"

"Dad!" I said, laughing at his expression. "Does she know you see girls from the agency who look like me?"

"Of course. We're both pretty opened minded about sex."

I was a little shocked I suppose. One doesn't usually think of one's parents like that, but then I thought 'Why not?' after all - I was like I was. I enjoyed sex with both men and women and now with my father. Why should they be any different?

Something occurred to me so I said "So we can fuck at home then? You know -- when mum's out?"

"Of course -- like bunny rabbits if you want to -- and, well, when she's at home too. In fact she may want to join in if you'd like her to. Do you like a little pussy as well?"

At this stage I could say anything to my father. "Well yes; me and Flic and Crissy play with each other all the time. I then explained to him about how we'd all vowed to seduce our fathers over the summer and that the whole idea of the 'Lets Fuck Our Daddies Club' started when we'd been fucking.

I could tell that all this talk of lesbian / bi-sexual fucking was turning him on. His cock was growing stiffer against my leg so I sat up and straddled him, feeding his semi erect cock between my pussy lips and deep into my cunt where it quickly became hard again. I leaned forward, kissing him while my nipples brushed his chest.

"I want to fuck you and mum," I said. "But right now I need to feel my father's big cock filling me and cumming in me again!"

After that there were no more words as we both became lost in another round of sweet, satisfying and very incestuous fucking.

"And, well, that's how I joined the club," I said, finishing my story with a helpless shrug and a cheeky smile.

"Wow!" exclaimed Flic. "That was amazing!"

"And so horny!" said Crissy.

"So, did you fuck your mum too?" Flic asked.

"Maybe, I teased. "But that's a story for another day. Enough talking - my pussy needs some attention right now and one of you two horny cunts is going to give it the licking it deserves."

Saying this, I spread my thighs inviting tongues to get started. Shortly afterwards we were in our familiar threesome position each with our tongue buried in one of the other 'Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club' member's vaginas. Heaven!

The perfect ending to another club meeting.

(If you enjoyed this please rate and comment on my story.)

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers
12