All Comments on 'The Letter'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
Nahhh

It ended all wrong.

Nothing is better. Behind the façade of civility, a man has been crushed. Then basically told to deal with it.

What a fucking waste. "...long and almost exemplary marriage..." ? Really? Sure it was. Based on lies and deceit. Shit happens, I understand, but, narrator, don't you dare tell me, your readers or your client that we'd have to like it!!!

jimhesdedjimhesdedover 12 years ago
Are you out of your $^%#%# mind?

I read LW stories regularly, tolerating the huge variance in both quality and perspective, but I have to say that this one demands I comment. Now let me see if I have this right? She cheats with 6 different men, over long periods of time (years), has a child that has a strong possibility of being one of her lovers, and you blame the husband more than the cheating wife? Are you nuts? Your logic is flawed, and your justification even more so. Did I mention that the wife seems not to have ANY regret either? Almost without exception I award 4 or 5 starts to stories I read, or as some minor reward to the author for his effort, should the story be crap, I simply do not vote. But I must say that I will on this story, wishing that I could award a -5, but will instead vote 1 star. And that is generous. The author obviously knows how to write, does so well, and turns a nice phrase. But his theme in this story is totally wack! End of message. Jim

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
WTF - does this guy have any clue about how betrayal affects a person?

Stop this writing and read some more and write when you have a better idea about characterization with human nature in mind.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Good story

You have touched a nerve with this tale. On one hand I agree with the others as I would not except her attitude and disrespect to me the husband. The question is would it break up the marriage at this late date?

Ultimately I think it will because now he knows and it will eat at him till he does something about it, what ever it might be.

As for his cheating I would classify that as a fantasy. It happen in his head but not in actual so he gets a pass.

Thank you for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Yuk!

Pretty stereotypical British cuck, don't you think? All that's missing is the tea and crumpets.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 12 years ago
Shame about the ending.

Ending seemed like your average counsellor type answer.

I see nothing wrong in this story and what is so bad about being British, would you rather he took a forty five and blew his wife away?

The story asks a significant question. What does a man do when what he thought was a happy life is suddenly turned upside down by a chance discovery. Has that life now been unhappy?

Should the man now rob both himself and his wife of companionship in their twilight years?

What is missing from the story is the outrage that the husband would have felt having been deceived for so long and the fact that his wife was still lying to him.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold (creampies anyone LOL)

Didn't sell it Darling! You must be a female writer and as such have again proven to the masses that these women are solely life support systems for their Cunts with no redeeming qualities what so ever! Oops I stand corrected, my wife of many decades has just told me that if she buried the Skank face first in the sand she could be used as a Bicycle Stand! God I Love That Women!!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
What an sorry excuse for a marriage.

This guy should just pack his bags and go. She doesn't respect him and never has. She doesn't respect her marriage vows and never has. She didn't confront him about Fiona because she preferred to use that incident to justify being a whore. The counselor calling the hubby "equally culpable" is not just laughable, it is offensive. You can tell a story as well as, or better than, most of the authors on this site but most of your plots just reinforce all the stereotypes about British writers. I can't believe ANYBODY enjoys a cheating wife, but you Brits 'seem' to take it with an equanimity I'll never be able to equal (and wouldn't want to).

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
To NWhaler

First...this was a well told, interesting and touching story. NOW, to what I wanted to say to you----have you ever considered that there is no such thing as "one size for all?" Have you ever considered that loving someone encompasses some measure of being able to forgive transgressions? Have you ever considered that marriage is NOT ownership? Jesus said that "whosoever looks after a woman with lust in is heart has committed adultery." How many of us do you suppose have never committed adultery? To my mind, a person who is unable to forgive another, especially a person whom he claims to love, is a bigger sinner than any adulterer ever was. Thank you, UKresearcher, for a fine story that also offers some real food for thought.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Reactions amusing

The man went to some kind of therapist. The whole idea is to 'make it feel better". The fact that the therapist gave it his best shot should not be a surprise.

Hubby discovered that his entire married life was a sham and wants his peace of mind back. He paid, or perhaps British taxpayers paid, for him to get it.

May never understood what fidelity means and never cared. Hubby never understood what was right in front of him regarding his brother.

We all delude ourselves in order to get through life. This guy needed help coping with his destroyed illusions. Whether he stays with May or not is not really a big deal.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Very well written

I liked the story, should I say it was realistic? I personally doubt the statement that women are genetically disposed to cheat for a bigger cock, anymore than men are genetically disposed to cheat with women with big breasts, or...whatever.

The story begs for a part two. The wife's cut him off because she has no interest,and, while he no doubt views his marriage as less valuable than before, he has three choices.

Continue the marriage and do without sex

Continue the marriage but take a lover

Divorce for spite

Which will it be?

Raptor5Raptor5over 12 years ago
Screwed

So she didn't have one affair, she had many. Then there is still the question about Leslie being his.

Here the therapist says to stay with her. Look in all options and then decide.

But to me she is still cheating on him now and this way she can get away with more open now if he stays.

Women and men that cheat like that should be just shot and get it over with. That's why there is an fifty percent divorce rate in the Us. No morals.

averysexy69eraverysexy69erover 12 years ago
Social Work

Perhaps the wife should continue her "social work" and charge for it, thus being able to support her husband. She appears to have no concerns about faithfullness or trust, for that matter!

tonybinaktonybinakover 12 years ago
What a crock of crap!

The therapist should have taken out a calculator and added up the number of times the slut cheated,(by my calculations it was around 550 to 700). Then advised the guy to get some Viagra, pick up a women and take her home and let his wife know that this would be happening once for each time she cheated and if she didn't like it not to let the door hit her in the ass on the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story undoubtedly proves the saying

Never ask a woman advice about women. Theyre fucking clueless.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 12 years ago
Interesting picture

of a very selfish arrogant woman who, in actuality, thinks very little of her husband. The husband has a number of options, and none of them should start with acceptance of the status quo! IMHO :)

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
What

What the Hell is the matter with you?

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Complete rubbish.

The bitch cheated repeatedly. He's a wanker if he stays. Plan on leaving, get your affairs in order (money, property, etc.) and get the fuck away from the sleazy slut.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
I don't often say this, but...

Lord God, this is awful. Cynical (although some might say "realistic"), your story shows little sympathy for your characters.

Thomas's life and marriage unravels, and neither you, the writer, nor "you" the therapist, show little sympathy, save for some half-assed throwaway lines at the end.

The final line, is a half-hearted attempt to show a little humanity. "As he left, a sadder but hopefully wiser man, I fervently hoped Thomas would be able to reclaim his contented life."

You've also done a fairly good job of showing the wife gradually emerge as a barracuda. Do you like any of the characters you have created in this story?

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Then the therapist ...

went home to his mother of noble blood, Ophelia. That's the longest and most ludicrous justification for breaking your vows and disrespecting your spouse that I've ever heard. Your writing mechanics are fine, though. *

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Nasty Bit of Business! ( all 2 real)

So ironic, the wife professes 'to love ' her husband. God save me from this variant of ' love'. She gets altruistic with her pussy and relieves three geezers but not her 'nice guy' husband.

It's his fault though for being a nice guy! He ignored the red flags of womanizing younger brother spending extended time with spouse. The nice guy gave up sex when his wife lost carnal feelings because " she" called the shots.

Excellent story in terms of realistic presentation- I feel sorry for the guy but it won't depress or anger me. That wastes time- " nature is what it is- remorseless and relentless". Poor bastard should have read some of Slirpuff's stories on how to deal with a wife who thinks "WE "are giving up sex because" I'' have menopause .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
What a lousy story

The husband was clueless from the start and the wife was a whore slut with no retribution or apology forthcoming. Please stop writing.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I am not tired to say only 30% of the women are cock size dependent, other 70% of the woman are not.....

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CUCK BY MAIL

and now he is undecided. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

We men dye earlier than the woman and THERE IS WOMAN SURPLUS IN THE OLD GENERATION! Why does not Thomas look for a second widow woman to live together (and start a divorce from May)????? The modern Pharmaceutical Industry makes many excellend medicin and Thomas could use it.....

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Boring.

ZZZZZZ. Thanks for sharing.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

If good guys deserve such a "loving wife", I don't want to be a good guy. Much better to screw around, and get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hitler?

With US mob politics as right-wing as they are, Americans are the last people that should call anyone else 'Hitler' !!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 12 years ago
don't like but clever

Fits into the subgenre of husband humiliation. Clever because since the brother is dead the husband simply has to live with what he did to him, also can't just divorce wife and start over because of his age. The therapist's arguments are ridiculous. I'm not into revenge, but it is suggested here that the wife has lost interest in sex but the husband hasn't. It's time for him to enjoy himself. He should raid their savings, as well as his brother's, taking advantage of being placed in charge of his brothers "affairs." After all he has raised his brother's daughter. He should "run off" sorry cloacas to the Caribbean and buy a boatload of viagra and a few of those prostitutes/adult film stars that are usually reserved for the charlie sheens and politicians of the world and while away the hours. I don't think he should bother with a divorce or with explanations to the kids. He can refer them to his wife, or to his therapist, whose words will I'm sure provide them with great comfort.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
BULLSHIT!

BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!!

The "counselor" is clearly a quack!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The old dude is a sap

He should have tossed her dusty old cunt out, and found himself a 45 year old cunt who wants to fuck him.

Live would be good again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
This one really goes against the grain . . .

The only nice thing I can say about this story concerns the writing, which was fairly good. But the premise is ludicrous. I can't see why anyone would forgive the many acts of infidelity committed by the wife in this tale. Maybe a person could get past the affair with the brother, 35 years ago, horrible betrayal though it was, but raising an illegitimate child from that union? Maybe the first child was not hubby's, either.

But if his wife really loved him (and thus could not in good conscience continue her affair with his brother), then why was she looking for an excuse to cheat some more when she concocted the "he's cheating and lying about it, so I'll cheat again" rationalization? And so she repeatedly screwed her boss in his shop (knowing her boss was married, too). The therapist clearly manipulated and brainwashed the marginally-intelligent client into acceptance. I don't think even hypnosis could do that. Time to divorce, or get even with affairs of one's own, n'est-ce pas?

shangoshangoover 12 years ago
I'm glad the Wife "loved" him

as ilien fagby and deyaken seem to think. if she disliked her Husband she may have poisoned him! Stinker ukresearcher.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
Another man hating bitch

Is everyone in the UK such pussies?????????????

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
Yes I know he

is listed in the Bio as male. That makes him a bitch with a dick.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 12 years ago
Sorry, But...

this just doesn't cut it. The wife and the counselor are just plain wrong. Both have such a 'it's nothing' attitude about cheating. Losers both!!!! Hubby should run as fast as he can.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 12 years ago
Absolutely garbage

No counselor with half a brain would condone the blatant disrespect and contempt shown by this wife, much less try to make the poor emasculated husband just accept it. The wife absolutely destroyed him as cavalierly as she would discard a cigarette butt.

The author may as well write creampie eating cuck stories as they cannot be any worse than this piece of trash.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
What can I say?

I'm not going to judge the plot of the story, even if it does try to affect how I judge the writing. I'm not much for men (or women) simply accepting they've been cheated on and to forget about it. This story is well written, however. It kept my interest going although the outcome became predicable after the first Lit. page.

It isn't a story for those who wish a strong willed man, of unbending convictions, as the protagonist. The therapist/counselor approached the entire situation with a predetermined aim, basically, to insure the continued marriage of the cuckold. Why this is so, I've no idea, as most therapists/counselors are there to listen, offer support as needed, and to help a person regain emotional/mental balance, rather than force their "truths" on clients.

Anyway, the story is written well enough, even if the plot does have a off center locus.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
I liked it better than most,

but that is probably because I would want them to stay together.

I live in an apparently similar marriage, except that my wife has been entirely true whilst I strayed fairly considerably in my younger days.

She never knew.

We are now blissfully happy together and I daily thank the whatever that I got away with it. There is no doubt that she would have left me immediately if she had found out.

This would have destroyed me.

So why did I do it? Hormones overrode my brain is all I can guess.

There is NO greater comfort than a happy marriage, I have lots of lonely friends who envy us. It's well worth working on and salvaging if remotely possible.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Contented?

Obviously, Thomas placed a high value on fidelity and his wife did not view it important. She only stopped her affair with his brother because she felt she might lose her husband. She called it love but it really was rational self interest. She had one child with Thomas and he was the main breadwinner. Then they have the Fiona incident so now she had license not only to not feel guilty about the brother but to fuck her boss. Later even when she when she denied him sex she provides mercy fuck to these old men (more than 100 times). Why couldn't she provide mercy fucks for Thomas who still wanted sex? What is more amazing is the lack of remorse on what her actions have done her marriage. Thomas had been living happy with the view that what he and his wife had was special only to find out that he had an "open marriage" from his wife prospective. What should Thomas do?

Thomas should stay with his wife as his loving companion but let her know that should the opportunity arise he would enjoy sex with other women. She should have no problem with this change.

SleeplessinMD

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
to start a divorce or not to start....

Somebody wrote here he should not divorce, but he could look for some potentia and sperm volume increasing drugs to start alone a world cruise. His wife could remain at home (for the grandchildren). However he could find a merry widow or divorced woman on the travelling he could change his mind about divorce. I wrote earlier we men dye earlier than the women and there is surplus in the women in the elder generation.....

I do not know there are a dating pages on the internet for elder people. I think this husband could start looking for a new mate on shuch a dating page. After divorce a marriage is not important for him and with new woman could live together. I prefer the good revenge stories with happy ending. Would you be so kind writting a revenge sequel chapter? I read some revenge stories from british writers, not every british is wimp supporter (unfortunately in less % than from US writers).

RealDocRealDocover 12 years ago
"Counsellor"?

I truly hope youare nota professional counsellor. Your advice and opinions would destroy many marriages.

Well written. A good motif. Well organized etc but I'm hopeful theadvice and opinions are just as much fantasy as the whole of the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 THE BOXTOPS

did a song about the title, it didnt have a coda either. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
dump the whore now

so she gets rewarded for hiding it.

what a cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN THE APPLE CART IS UPSET

and tje blame is undecided as to degree. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
copy the letters

send them to everyone and tell everything to them too. devorce that old sloppy cunt and take what is left and buy yourself a young one for a year or two.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Were I the Cuck

So she doesn't enjoy sex, but he does? Were I him, declare the marriage an open one, and fuck younger women. She can do what she wants too, but too bad, so sad, she had no will or desire to do so.

Very good story, but more emphasis on the husbands inadequacies made it a bit too sharp cutting. Too insulting to him. As she wanted him to calm down and accept what she did, and a recitation of five or six infidelities was probably all ready too much information for him to accept. Had it been told from her pov, you could have had him getting a cleaned up version, and her telling us the whole truth so we get the belittlement of her husband, and make him more the cuck.

But as is, still a good, well written story

Chilley.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
OUCH!!

Why do our beloved Brits seem always to be written in these stories as Wimps. I know for a fact that is not the case as my nephew is a sniper in the British SF. It is no wonder that England is becoming known as the New India! Stand Up! Fight Back! Rage against the Norm!!!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
1 star

I don't understand why your stories all end with men putting up with cheating. I am not a BTB guy, but that does not mean that I think that men should put up with an unrepentant cheating wife. So far I have given every one of your stories 1 star. I don't like trashing authors, but I do not understand your mindset with these stories.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Bullshit...

What the writer told to the man is all bulshit...The wife cheated because she was a slut and a cheater in heart...Even the fucks she gave to the old men were cheating...What the husband should think is: after almost 50 years of marriage, was he prepared to be one of thos lonely old man that his wife helped? All the other talk from the writter was nothing...

heartofstoneheartofstonealmost 9 years ago
Cut the old bitch off

No matter what her age, she is a cheating whore. So cut her off.No love, No money. no anything. Then confront the old bitch and let her go to her grave knowing what a contemptible piece of shit she is.

Make her last days on earth a living hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you have never written a story anybody liked.

What happened to your balls, are you gay or just bi.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I DID IT...YOU FOUND OUT....NOW!!!!!

so what,,,,its over...except for the nuisance, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a crock of shit

She's a slut. He's not getting anything from her so dump her ass. No loss but alot to gain. This showed me how fucked up most head shrinks are also. No wonder most people feel there a waste of time or just justify bulshit to justify more shit. Look how fucked up the world is now.

green117green117over 7 years ago
Interesting story

It seems to be a boiling-the-frog-slowly kind of piece.

However, as plotting goes - the old guy has been in an open marriage for many, many years. Now that he knows, he might look into taking advantage of the situation.

And perhaps a DNA test on the daughter, just to stiffen the spine.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, gave it a ****, but....

What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
......

BULL SHIT- now you know why counseling is a lost cause

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Old and alone

She doesn't deserve her husband. He should leave her to be alone the rest of her life. He still wants a sexual life and should go find it with another better woman. The counsellor was an idiot. Blaming the husband for not having a "pragmatic attitude" toward cheating, that is infuriating. Her pragmatic attitude provided her husband with another man's child to raise. The level of disrespect is inexcusable. She deserves nothing but sadness and the rejection her family will show her once she is outed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are a true Christian, ScorpioJJ

I am a believer in the Old Testsment. I think she should be stoned, along with the "counselor!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This one bitch that should be burned at the stake.

Agree with the previous commentators - this slut deserves to die old, lonely and with enough pain to drive her insane. Stupid cunt which actually mirrors this fucked but consistent author of depraved pile of shit submissions. Unclear as to if this author is product of drug induced genes or incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Many of us husband have traveled this path

Lord only knows I have. Enough said a 5 because of the story it tells

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
BY FAR the WORST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF THIS WEBSITE.

What absolute bullshit. The cuckiest of the cucky stories. This "therapist" or whatever the fuck he's supposed to be should be beaten to death with a steel pipe, and that whore of a wife ought to live out the rest of her days in agony and misery. And this author pushing this "women only cheat on men with small or normal sized dicks and can't be faulted for chasing horse cocks" is the most pathetic shit I've ever read. Oh and acting like the husband is no better than his cheating whore of a worthless wife who did the things she did not only without regard for the man she claims to love, but the fucking cunt justifies he scummy ways with the flimsiest of excuses. Story should have ended with the husband strangling this fucking cow and then beating the cuck whisperer therapist guy to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thomas should divorce the cyunt

Thomas should divorce thje cheating slut and do his best to ruin her life after the divorce

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
that shrink blamed HIM are you kidding me

this is why therapy no adays is nothing more than assuaging narcisstic assholes and making them feel good about being pieces of shit. Yeah divorce her ass,and have a good life hell he could find an old widow that fulfilled her spot in his life ill bet. what a piece of shit this character is/

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
DYS

I disagree that this is the worst story ever on LW. It is very close, but this author has written others just as bad. Also, anything by Miquel59 can make a culture gag. There is so much to choose from in the LW sewers.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I disagree.

There is a difference between what we consider and what we do. The two situations are completely different. The wife obviously feels sex with men other than her husband is acceptable, at least if she is never caught. She shows not an ounce of regret or guilt. She makes me think you are never too old to divorce a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This

THIS IS BRITISH CUCK EROTICA IT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. BETA MALE OF THE UK FOLLOW THE CODE LIMP WILLY WITH STIFF UPPER LIP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

If I understand the author, wives that seek sex outside of marriage do so because their husbands' dicks are mediocre, and said wives should be forgiven by their husbands because, after all, what did the hubby expect with an average or sub-average cock?

Can't think of any reason hubby should spend another day with this remorseless self-centered hussy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Agree with last 5 comments all I read. Cucky story kick her out

Cheating no mumbo jumbo she fucked others no remorse

Altruistic? Kiss my ass it's in need of loving you can bring me happiness

Or other reasoning for unexcused behavior

No 0 stars pure and simple cuckold story with this ending

Kick her out call her adulterous bitch lying cheating slut etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Speak for Yourself"

May states in the final part of her recitation "...."My sexual feelings are dead. I've had a good sex life and I honestly believe that you have too but it's over now and we can't grumble...." Really ???? That's so insulting....and unfair. May can speak for herself, but Thomas may feel that his "sex life" is far from over. I concur with other comments that, hard as it may be to do, he should definitely KICK HER FAITHLESS and INSENSITIVE ASS OUT ! If she wants to live a sexless half-life and put 'one foot in the grave', that's her concern. Thomas should be able to find many fine English "fish in the see" to 'hook' on his 'prong'. I'm sure they will be only too glad to oblige him ! Oh, and I also agree that he should also get his daughter genetically tested to confirm just whether it IS actually HIS child ! (Unless he doesn't really want to raise that issue and possibly ruin a perfectly wonderful father-daughter relationship. I would understand that, too. Absolutely !)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

Thomas should begin his own affair, even if he needs to buy a woman. He should be somewhat blatant and see if May is still so 'pragmatic'.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Bull

Authors ending is crap. She’s a cheater. Boot her and find another. No matter the age

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Equating 2 weeks of what amounted to phone sex and an aborted get together

to years of infidelity is my issue.

They are NOT the same! If I spend 2 weeks planning a murder and then change my mind at the moment of truth, how is there any comparison to someone who has gone through with it multiple times?

BS !

1*

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE THING MOST PREVALENT TO THE REASONS FOR CHEATING

will be the excuses that are stated giving reasons, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I started this story

Thinking so what she cheated 30 years ago, the time to break up was then. I do not believe in the altruistic zipper less affair. She cheated repeatedly during t heir relationship , and yes he flirted and stretched the boundaries of their union , but it was once , and a loose comparison to her transgressions. Now years later he discovers her many illicit relationships, even while SHE declares their sex life a dead issue.

Divorce or nort, he owes it to himself to secure a better sexual life. A divorce seems likely. And his advisor in all this is no friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Old folk do not necessarily become asexual…just a little note from an old guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we never find out the "credentials " of this bs faggot cocksuking "counselor" but the counselor(man woman, i cant tell) deserves to be beat as hard and bad as rob, mannie and his wife. Pathetic crap. i can't even imagine the mind of someone who could 1- think of this pablum as coming from a normal person much less a"counselor" and 2- would include the pablum in a story. typical current british weakness pretending to be hip.

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

Now that he’s successful man with a big wallet I’d open the relationship. If not. I’d do a dna test if not mine I’d sue the estate and destroy her

WrickettsWrickettsabout 2 years ago

Run don’t walk. Or find yourself some to be with.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

I found this story difficult to accept. The wife, May, seemed totally unable to see what damage she might have caused and she told Thomas more than she needed to. Given her deceit of him over the years one or two more lies of omission would, I think, have come naturally to her. Thomas's travelling to see Fiona, when nothing happened, did not justify May's ongoing adulterous relationship with Alvin - and it wouldn't have even if Thomas had had sex with Fiona hat once. Her justification of the sex with the elderly men strikes me as delusional. She didn't need to mention it either - she wasn't honest with Thomas after all.

I don't think Thomas would do a DNA test on his daughter, but May didn't need to rub his nose in the possibility that she was Rob's.

The therapist's perspective was creepy. A therapist isn't meant to give advice like this, he is meant to help Thomas. He probably destroyed him with, for example, the discussion about penis size. I don't think for a moment that Thomas left as a wiser man unless he chose to disregard everything the therapist said.

I have found some of your stories to be amongst the most powerful I have read in LW but this one doesn't work for me. I know that it is "your world" but I cannot believe that it would pan out like this for Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title should be, "How to Let Your Therapist Make You Feel Worse." The advice that he has a small dick and

therefore is lucky to have stayed married as long as he has? Good God!

WM3247WM32478 months ago

WTF did I just read?!?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a steaming crock of horseshit. The slut was unfaithful her entire marriage because of illicit conversations?

This therapist sounds like those feminist twats wgo write all the cuck stories that plague the Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry what? The only argument that makes sense in this is that He was also tempted. The difference being that while he was tempted, he didn't succumb. His wife not only succumbed, but did so numerous times. The whole "social services" argument doesn't stand under its weight because not only was it not part of her job description, its the kind of behaviour that had she been caught would have led her to being fired and most likely blackballed in the industry. Given their implied age, it can be reasonably be assumed their they had a traditional wedding that would have no doubt included the standard "forsaking all others" vow. Fidelity is hard, I'm no denying that, nor am I uninformed enough to try to argue that monogamy is natural, but the effort it takes to maintain that fidelity is a integral part of demonstrating your love to your partner or partners. (Sidenote, regardless of what kind of relationship you end up having, fidelity is always a thing, even in an open marriage you need maintain fidelity to whatever agreement or rules you agreed to with your partner). What it all boils down to is that while he was tempted, but managed to remain faithful in action if not thought, she broke her commitment to him not only in thought but also in action. Thought and action are different and while there might be an argument that cheating in thought is cheating, its not the same as cheating in action. You can look but can't touch, even if you think of touching its not as bad as actually touching. Also, this story is so unerotic I cant understand why it isnt in the non-erotic category.... it reada more like a therapy session transcript than an actual story.

bootylvrbootylvr20 days ago

Get the children dna tested and kick that bitch to the curb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous