The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stopped the movie and laid against the back of the couch but something nagged at her without ceasing. For some reason, the words she spoke, "top drawer," wouldn't leave her alone.

"Top drawer...top drawer...oh, shit! The letter!" A bell dinged. Julia launched herself like a missile from her seat, down the hall, and blasted through her bedroom door. Cindy jumped as she had a hand on the handle of the drawer. "Wait! Not there! I forgot they're in the bag I brought from college."

Julia strained to catch her wind as she rested her shoulder against the doorframe.

"You startled me for that? It's not an emergency, sis, but thanks." Cindy began to turn away and Julia experienced a sense of relief until the partially opened drawer snagged her attention. "Hey, you left some in the dresser. Don't worry. I'll get a pair here."

"No...I think some of the dirty ones got mixed up in there!" Julia dashed to Cindy's side but she was rummaging through the drawer.

Cindy took out what she sought after. "Nope, these are clean but what is this?"

Her eyes dropped into the drawer again but Julia shoved it closed.

"Let's go back to the movie! Isn't that more exciting than fiddling around your sister's sock drawer?"

Cindy scanned Julia from bangs to toes. "I don't know. The way you're acting tells me something interesting might be in there."

Julia shook her head. "Sorry to disappoint."

Cindy shrugged and walked away. "If you say so."

Julia waited to see her sis's back as that meant she'd be in front of her. She held her chest and sighed one of relief. She followed Cindy's footsteps until they reached the door but she flipped, blew past Julia, yanked open the dresser, and searched until she found the letter! Julia's eyes bucked and her jaw fell in terror.

"Give that to me!" Julia clawed at it but found nothing except air as Cindy angled away from her. "I'm not playing!"

Julia's sternness had little effect on her sister. Being the younger one, it rarely did, as she was too nice to stand up to her when the situation called for it. She could do no more than watch her unfold the paper.

"Oooh, what do we have here? A love letter, perhaps? A sweet note to someone you admire or a boyfriend I was told you didn't have time for?"

Julia quivered with moistening eyes while fear crippled her soul. "Please don't read it. I beg you."

"Now, I have to read it. We don't keep secrets, remember? We promised and you don't want to break it, do you, sis?" Julia's lips were under paralysis and her body started to crumble upon the opening of the letter. Cindy gazed at the salutation. "'To my loving sister.' Oh, it's to me? That's very thoughtful of you, sister..."

She continued to read. Her grin gradually morphed into confusion followed by a scowl that she showed Julia over the paper. The way she looked could have sent her shadow fleeing and screaming. Running did resonate as a good idea.

Julia walked in reverse. "I should probably go now..."

"Come here, now!" Cindy thundered.

Julia dropped her head and shuffled across the room until she was outside her sister's icy aura. Every part of Julia's frame shivered.

Cindy stepped beyond Julia's personal zone as close as she could without touching her. Julia's stare never averted from the carpet. The dirt reminded her that she forgot to vacuum. She preferred that to what was coming.

Cindy held up the letter and shook it in a rage. "You're in love with me and you want to fuck me? What's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

"I do love you! You make me feel loved, safe, and cared for! No one else has ever made me feel that way. I don't know what I was thinking about when I said I wanted us to make love. Ignore it, please."

Cindy said, "You were serious earlier about wanting me. You should know how disgusting that is! How can you think about that? Do you need to see a doctor?"

Julia sniffled and looked to the side as her eyes became bloodshot and tears fell behind her tiny specs. "I love you and I don't need to talk to anyone about this! After everything we've done, it's natural to want to be closer."

"Natural?" Cindy scoffed. "There's nothing natural about it! How long have you looked at me this way?"

"I...'sniff'...don't know. Since we went to college I guess. Being apart from you...'sniff'...made me realize I didn't just love you. I was in love with you." Julia's indecision kept that letter in one piece. The choice she wished she'd made was obvious now. "It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same! Have you not once thought about me like that...at all?"

Cindy's fury vanished from her face and her verbal assault ceased but it was for only a few moments as her ire returned. "I...I can't sleep in the bed with you anymore. I'm going to the guest room. I really think something is wrong with you. I bet there are plenty of people at college you could date but you want your own sister? I'm not believing this..."

Julia watched Cindy snatch the handle of her rolling bag and disappear on the opposite side of the door. As soon as her sister was gone, Julia launched herself to the bed and wailed into a pillow. She cried until she had no more tears or energy left and fell asleep in the midst of her agony.

A few hours later, a creaking noise stirred Julia from her slumber but she grumbled and tried to go back to sleep. The squeaking continued in her direction but stopped short of reaching her. A few minutes went by and the silence broke.

"Sis? Are you awake?" Cindy whispered. Julia pretended to be deep into her rest since that voice was the source of her tears. Although she could have blamed her sinful cravings, she let nature bear that burden despite the lunacy some, including her own sister, attached to that notion. For some reason, Cindy's tone was less hostile than their last meeting. "Sis? You're probably sleep. I mean it is one in the morning. I've been thinking about you since we fought. I must have hurt your feelings and I think it was the first time I ever did that. Um, I'm trying to say that I'm so sorry. I love you more than anyone. I reacted the way I did because, well, something must be wrong with me, too. I have thought about making love to you but we have to be sick to think about that, right? I don't want to be a nasty psycho. I don't know what do. Sigh...I'm already crazy for talking to someone that's sleeping. I'm going to back to bed."

Julia perked up and sat up as she whispered back to Cindy. "Sis! I'm awake. Come back."

Cindy spun and the pale blue moonlight streaming through the partially opened blinds bathed her growing smile. "I thought so! You tricked me again."

"Kind of. I started not to respond after your words cut me."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things but you should understand how hard this is."

"Yeah. So, are you still leaving or do you want to come here and we can...talk about it?" Julia pulled the covers back as invitation.

"I'll stay so we can, ah, talk."

Cindy pulled down her pink pajama bottoms revealing matching panties and tossed them to the carpet. She climbed into bed wearing a white tank top that demonstrated the fullness of her twins and erect nipples. The girls rolled to their sides facing each other and snuggled up together. The warmth had them sighing together. Cindy slid her hands along Julia's side causing a tickle but she pulled away to the younger sibling's chagrin.

"What's the matter?" Julia's words were loaded with disappointment.

"You never changed into your nightwear?"

"I was too busy crying to think about that but I can change that."

Cindy rolled off and made a sweeping motion above the bed as if to show her the path to the floor. "What do you want to sleep in?"

Julia scooted to Cindy's side and stood. "My long T-shirt is enough I think."

Cindy's response was fumbling through the darkness in Julia's dresser assuming what she wanted was in the same place she remembered.

Once she found a violet T, she flipped around and started to hand it to Julia but held onto it. Julia's chest vibrated and her tummy grinded itself into twists. She saw no more than a silhouette of Julia with the moonlight at her rear but she was obviously staring at her.

Cindy closed the gap and Julia's tension was on the edge of detonating. She took a trio of breaths and slithered a hand behind her sister's neck. Cindy's tresses were pulled into a ponytail making access to it easier. She leaned forward with a pucker, the anticipation of this really about to happen shaking her to bits.

When their lips met, fireworks exploded. Cindy's lips were cotton soft and tasted like bubblegum gloss mixed with a hint of smokiness from their dinner from earlier. Julia smacked her lips a few more times with Cindy keeping the steady pace. Julia purred into the kiss as it continued and Cindy hummed in unison. Cindy held her at the waist and picked up the kissing. Julia smiled into her lips as she matched her assertiveness but leaned back out of the blue.

"How did you like that?" Julia asked with fleeting breaths and a heart in hyper drive.

Cindy held her chest. "Hoo...where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"I guess I'm a natural but you're pretty good yourself, sis."

"A natural, huh? Lacking for modesty, aren't we?" Julia smirked for an answer. "I did enjoy it, though. I don't want to think about anything other than that and how much I love you."

Julia spoke into her ear. "I love you, too, sis. More than I can put into words."

"Aww, you're the best sister anyone could have but let's get you ready for bed." Cindy slipped Julia's glasses off and placed them with care on the nightstand. She pinched her shirt at the bottom and lifted. Julia reached for the ceiling to assist Cindy in relieving her of the garment. Cindy replaced it with the T-shirt. Julia wiggled her arms into the sleeves and pulled it down over her body. Cindy was pulling the button of her jeans free. She lowered them to the knees but left them there as her attention settled on her panties.

"What?" Julia asked.

"You're still wearing cotton white panties with hearts? I mean they're cute but you hadn't graduated to lace, satin, or silk?"

"Hehe." If Cindy could see her face, it would have been the hue of a cherry. "I still like them! Is that okay? Does that drop my sexy rating?"

Cindy said, "No, you're hot. I was surprised, that's all."

She slid her fingertips along Julia's thigh and a hand brushed Julia's sweet crevice through her undies. Julia gasped and held it when Cindy stroked her back and forth.

"Mmhmm! Oh, yes...I like that..." Julia's knees were butter.

Cindy glided her fingers over her pussy for a few seconds more but removed the pleasure. "Maybe we should check how we feel about what we're doing in the morning to make sure we want this."

"Okay..." Julia may have been free of doubt but that wouldn't matter if Cindy didn't share in her feelings.

Cindy pooled Julia's pants at the ankles and worked them off. Julia turned to climb into bed but she paused when a streaking pain followed by a pulsing resonated from her ass.

"Owwww!" Julia may have awakened the neighbors if she hadn't captured most of her yelp. "What was that for?"

"That's for spanking my ass earlier. Did you think I would forget?"

Julia grinded her teeth into her lower lip while rubbing the throbbing out of her bottom. "No...oohh...hissss...you always get me back when I'm not thinking about it! Ugh, I hate that!"

"Hehe!"

Julia looked over her shoulder. "I think you just wanted to feel my butt. That's what it really was."

Cindy took a handful of Julia's apple-shaped ass. She squeezed it, kneaded it, and slapped it again. Julia's thighs rushed with arousal and the tension built inside her dripping canal. If nothing was going to happen, she almost wanted Cindy to stop but her hands had done this before and she wanted more of it.

Instead, Cindy shoved Julia into bed, the sudden tumbling providing a quick thrill, and the sisters reassumed their side-by-side snuggling.

Cindy ran her fingers through Julia's strands. "You do have a nice, soft ass, sis. I could tell from all the times you sat in my lap."

"You were paying attention?"

Cindy lowered her voice—a hint of shamefulness remained. "It was difficult not to notice."

"So, we've been thinking about the same thing all this time."

"Seems so..."

"When I saw how much I made you cry earlier, it tore at me. I couldn't get you out of my mind."

Julia giggled. "Hehe. Were you that torn up when you watched mom spank me for putting my special molasses hair gel in her brush? That was really your fault."

Cindy point at herself. "My fault? If you do something I influenced you to do, it was still your choice. I've taken more punishments for you than I remember but I'd never seen her that mad. She would have made bulldogs run away in whimpers! Molasses in the hairbrush? I wish I came up with that."

"It must have been good because I never cried so hard when she put me over her lap! I think she tried to spank your bad influence out of me!"

Julia spent a lot of her time growing up with her specs inside some novel or textbook and sat in the front of class every time. Her hand stayed up because she knew all the answers the teachers asked about their homework. It got to the point where they passed over to the other less-attentive students.

Cindy didn't exactly encourage Julia to become a prankster but a little of her jumped onto the younger sister. The contrast to Julia's personality created some appeal but Cindy wouldn't allow her image to become tarnished thus she took the blame for many of her secret antics. Julia wanted to feel guilty when Cindy hissed and squinted when she returned to her desk from weekly paddlings in the principal's office. The older sister wouldn't hear of any regret from Julia. It was as if she liked them having the commonality of that nefarious side!

Cindy ran her hand down and up Julia's side. "Do you think I'm a bad influence now?"

Julia spoke within a breath's distance of her lips. "No, this is all me, baby."

She kissed Cindy again and they did so until they fell asleep somewhere along the way...

Waking Julia a few hours later was a blaze igniting between her legs and intense sensations filling her to the brim. She watched Cindy's fingers inside her panties dancing upon her clit. She flipped her head to face the source of her pleasure and Cindy leered upon her with lust. Julia arched and squealed in the heat of passion as Cindy rubbed her faster causing sparks to set off deep within. Cindy raised Julia's top until she exposed her little round breast and she softly sucked on her hard nipple. Julia whimpered and squirmed when Cindy nibbled then bit her swollen nip. Cindy glided her dripping tongue around her flesh-colored areola a few times before she swirled it on her throbbing nub. Julia panted while wondering where Cindy's aggressiveness came from—something she would enjoy now and question later.

Cindy moved from her clit to her dampened folds, dragged them back to her pea, and to her pussy again. Cindy repeated this but Julia needed her fingers inside but her hanging lip aimed at her sister did nothing to end her teases.

Cindy passed her digits over her juicy pussy lips and up again, her contact with them adding to the tension building in her lower region. Julia watching Cindy rub her sacred zone was something she'd never imagined but it had her surging. Cindy anchored her fingers on her cheek and laid a kiss on Julia that had her purring again. The sisters kissed as if to savor each touch of the lips and they stopped to stare into the depths of their souls for a few seconds. They closed their eyes and kissed again with Julia parting her mouth to wiggle her tongue into Cindy's warm, moist opening, and her sis whirled her tongue against hers. Their lips came together again, every kiss a bit quicker and harder than the last. Julia traced the outline of Cindy's face, chin, and ear as they continued their kissing. Julia entangled her fingers in her sis's hair but she jumped when a pair of Cindy's digits plunged into her wet crevice. Julia gasped and spread her legs to provide her sister better access.

Cindy pumped her digits into the younger sibling and Julia dug her nails into the sheets to brace for the explosion of feelings soon to come. Cindy pushed inside Julia as quick and far as she could. Julia patted the sheets while Cindy joined a third finger and sloshed around her cream. She pulled her fingers out to the tip and drove them in to the knuckles. Cindy fucked her in a rhythmic flow and Julia's small rumbles were graduating to heavier tremors.

"Oh, sis...this is so good..." Julia spoke from the midst of her haze drawing a grin from Cindy and speedier thrusts. Julia was rising towards a powerful climax.

Cindy halted her fingering to slide down the bed and position herself prone between Julia's legs. She giggled at the splotches on Julia's panties. Julia couldn't believe how fired up Cindy made her.

Cindy grabbed Julia's panties at the waist and wriggled them down her legs until they rolled over her ankles. Julia emitted the essence of arousal.

Cindy admired her sister's tiny pussy with a black patch above it and similar hairs surrounding it. She slipped her hands between the sheets and her sister's ass to clutch her round cheeks. She plunged into Julia's slit and flicked her tongue against the petals in a frenzied pace.

Julia bit her fingers to keep her joyous cries from reaching their parents. As Cindy ran her licks up and down the younger sister's pussy in furious sweeps, Julia's gasps pumped faster. Cindy licked Julia's clit, slowly back to her sweet hole, and entered it. She stiffened her tongue and darted it in and out with her lips colliding with her sister each penetration.

"I want you to cum for me!" Cindy said between tongue drives.

Julia never thought her own sister would say that much less she be the one to make her gush but the power gathering between her legs was undeniable. However, it was the fact they were related that wiggled into her mind that stifled her rise to the climax.

"Yes...I'm...getting there...oh, yeah..." Julia remained in a suspended state of arousal and Cindy proceeded to whirl her licks over Julia's pussy as fast as she could. Julia squinted and cried out.

Cindy fastened her lips to her swelled clit and suckled it hard while driving a trio of digits into Julia, twisting through her juices, and curling them upward to massage her center of pleasure.

"Cum, sweetie! You can do it!" Cindy encouraged her again between sucks. She powered her fingers to her deepest reaches, squelching through her cream, and held them there as she rotated them in circles. She withdrew them an inch or so and back in they crashed.

Julia's ascension to the apex stymied and she crossed into the realm of trying to cum instead of allowing it happen naturally. The feeling sank into an abyss and she was really crying.

"I...'sniff'...I can't...'sniff'..." Julia wanted nothing more than to cum for Cindy but it wasn't happening. She waved her closer. "Kiss me, please."

Cindy halted her pleasuring to slither up Julia's frame and they swallowed the other's mouths in a kiss that seemed to steam the windows. Julia rolled to her side away from Cindy to point another kind of shame in the opposite direction.

Cindy reached over her hip to hold her hand. "It's alright, sis. Maybe I'm the problem."

Julia pressed her palm against her tears. "No, it's me. As much as I love you, you're my sister and I guess I'm not used to this. Sigh. I want to cum for you so badly and..."

Cindy tugged on both hands to spin Julia to face her. "Don't worry about it, honey. This is new for me, too. It'll happen."