All Comments on 'The Letter A'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A BTB other than the fact he let Harry keep his family for some unknown reason.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I don't know about this common theme with the kids in these types of stories. Maybe I'm a super low empathy individual (I don't think so, but for the sake of argument) - I love the hell out of my kids, if I found out that any one of them wasn't really mine, it'd be over between us. I couldn't look at it, wouldn't want to talk to them, wouldn't even want to acknowledge they exist. Sure, people would say "The kid is innocent and doesn't deserve this" and I'd agree with them, but I'd also point out - it's someone else's kid, so not my problem.

<>

Maybe that makes me a bastard or something, but I don't think so. I don't even think it makes me unforgiving, because the child has nothing to be forgiven for - it's just not my child.

<>

Anyway, I thought the story was pretty good and the revenge was nicely done, especially for an Ohio BTB story - it felt very conclusive and appropriately brutal. I guess people think Harry got away with it, but certainly he didn't - he got the shit kicked out of him, is on the hook legally for over half a million dollars and almost certainly Bill is going to drop that video and photos on his wife sometime in the future, probably after he's paid his last dollar.

<>

One thing I DO like about Ohio's BTB stories is that boy, does he know how to make the villains really villainous. There's no ambiguity here at all. Marie is an absolute monster of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would've burned Harold and his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wow only a 3 from Me . Most of your stories are much better then this one . How is her lover going to pay the money if he is fired . I wonder how she will do without a job .

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Wow!! Good one!!!A well-written, well-developed plotline. Great job, thanks for a really fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My way of thinking, Marie "retires" with a full pension, She has her big night... then after which, Bill calls Caroline telling her he has proof of Harry's cheating on her... Using a laptop. meeting in a restaurant, corner table. he plays the recording he's made and hands her the recording. after all, he's made several. Thereby, he gets his revenge on Harry whose wife divorces him and takes for everything he's got...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story, although it had a different plot, teaches the same lesson as most of the rest. “ Don’t assume ladies, that because your husband gives in on the little things, that you control him, and can get away with anything you want” . This should be the 11th commandment. I have seen countless divorces, where it started out by the wife overstepping her bounds, thinking she had control. Too late, they find out that is not the case. Ladies- Say hello to your cats for me.... 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her betrayal was horrible. There can be no forgiveness. And yet commenters rip on the husband for being overly harsh. I like a reconciliation story as much as the next guy, but come on people! Her betrayal was epic. On par with Susan in "The Game". Actually worse due to the kids and the lying. What happened to the asshole? Can't see no payback there.

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

What a stupid story.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Didn't understand the motivation of the writer. If Bill must've had to divorce Marie then why these drama? And what about the punishment the snake was supposed to get? It's an unending story. Only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really like this story

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban10 months ago

The naivete of some of those commenting on this story is almost unbelievable. The woman cheated on husband and lied to her husband for over 6 years - while weekly fucking her paramour.. She fathered two children with her lover - knowing that they weren't her husbands children. - and hid that from her husband. She gave her lover things she held back from her husband. All of that is pure evil! Evil!! It's only after being caught - did she try to modify her behavior. Yet there are those here who think what the husband did was "too harsh". People kill for things less severe than what she did. Anyone who believes that reconciliation would ever be possible after what his wife did - no matter how much the wife tried to fuck her husband to make up for her evil betrayal - is an idiot. Anyone who thinks any man could ever recover from that - is an idiot.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Really horrible story and totally inconsistent. It is one thing to hurt cheaters, but the public humiliation will become known to his children whom he professes to love. Further, the author is off-the-wall in suggesting that "you can have joint custody of Katie and Brian; otherwise I'll fight you for total custody, and you know I'll win." No - he will not win. Being a non-biological father, he will lose to biological mother, and, after what he did, perhaps he may not ever see the children again.

It is sad that so many LW stories just want to focus on BTB that they become delusional and stupid.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

Perhaps you should have portrayed the wife as more evil, they way this story goes, it felt like you kicked a cripple. I'm all for btb but not when the wife or husband has turned over a new leaf and is trying. This story winds up in the mean as a junkyard dog category. I would suggest you give it a modest rewrite. Either make her rotten, or let them, dare I say it, reconcile. Or keep the wife and add the mistress!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid previous anon

you found the revenge evil but not the affair and kids, no wonder none of your kids are yours, dumbass

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love BTB stories, not so much in real life of course.

I also love well planned and executed revenge by a burnt husband stories, but this revenge is just like kicking a wounded defenseless little puppy dog when it is down. Not nice. Just plain evil.

While the story is well written and such, and is one of the few of Ohio's that aren't RAAC, I found this plot to be unnecessarily and deliberately hurtful.

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

I

By divorcing her, he was leaving it open for the children to find out what really happened. One of Ohio's worst

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

Nice to see a story with a happy ending.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Me encantó como btb.

No es lo que me gusta en general... Pero como btb estuvo notable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This deserved 5 stars for what it was, but the ending was as many here are—insufficient.

I do not think it was over the top. Six years & 2 kids deserve a nuclear ☢️ option.

It’s not real life though that so many stories end with the husband dropping into a new love.

Bill S.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Way too much "revenge." Public embarrassment is one thing, leading on for weeks and weeks is just cruel, as tempting as it was. Divorce and spreading the reason for it should suffice. Then again, it didn't happen to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally like my meat V rare, but at the end, I'd have liked some more follow-through in seeing her more well roasted in the aftermath.of a couple months or even a few, or several. Harry got off to easy, but I suppose the paperwork screwed more retaliation, limiting him... and his wife was never appraised. Not fair to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great bit of fiction.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
More

More crap.The approach from Denise is too far fetched for words.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Agreed

Harry should have paid more than what he did.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Weak, harry got nothing and he should have gone down in a big way, tell his wife for certain. The lack of total follow through still makes the mc a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He wouldn’t win custody of the kids they’re not his

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. overall, not a bad story. That being said, it always amazes me that a woman can profess to love a man, then cut him off from sex. AND having her bosses children, was over the top. I also think, a little more back story on what happened to the boss was in order. I realize he signed those documents, but really, what was the point? Bill could have publicly outed him, and took him to court for back child support. The part about not wanting the children to know their true parentage, was weak. Good story line, but needed some loose ends tied up, in my opinion. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One lye supeet

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Ohio excels at making any real Man into a Cuck and any Cuck into a Gimp. Raising another man's children really that's the most cuckold type of revenge ever

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Just reread this one. Still fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BTB fantasy. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The kids are not his! They never carried his genetic material! What a born cuck OHIO makes his male characters! Let Harry pay for them…but no! Ohio …check ur balls please? Are they real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about Harry? His wife needed to know about his cheating. Uggggh!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Why did Harry get off scot free, he was the real villain

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

The nod to Walker Percy escapes me. He was a wonderful Southern author with an existentialist bent. I don't see the resemblance in this story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

way too over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paternity fraud should be punished as a serious felony. The treatment of the bitch and the bastard was not nearly harsh enough.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story and the out come. Trust is very important. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why take the bastards? Geneteics like theirs need to be rooted out so kick kthem out with the whore and have a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so good I wish it kept going. Imagine she was so disgusting she did that to somone she addmitted was a very good person.

She was worse than the boyfriend she was doing it with.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

It’s a good story, however, very sad. Marie didn’t love Bill. She took a good man for granted then humiliated him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Staying logical and following the law is needed even in a fantasy story.

Have to believe the story could be true

This one fails in that regard, but it was a light, fun read worth 4 stars.

Bill S.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Crap, why damage the good work she did for a CHARITY. Harry didn't pay much of a price, WHY. Sorry worth only one star

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

This is a good story.

Thank you.

@nixrox,

... So I also gave you 1 star above, to lower your average and to encourage you to reduce the violence in your future stories.

Why would anyone other than yourself change how they write 'their' stories to suit you. I'm sure they write for their own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too sad to give this story more than two stars ⭐️.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - Even though we all know this is a FANTASY and only because there is violence, which always gets a ZERO. The rest of the story would have generated a 3+ but I felt the revenge on his wife was a little too public and extremely painful, along with the loss of her children - way over the top. The ASSHOLE deserved to get the video presentation instead of the thrashing. So I also gave you 1 star above, to lower your average and to encourage you to reduce the violence in your future stories.

Rocky210Rocky210over 2 years ago

From the earlier comments it sounds like the commenters thought this was a true storie instead of a well crafted fantasy. The best thing about a fantasy is that the hero does'nt have to be a fighting master to kick the villian's butt. A really fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the last commenter. What he did was to extort money from Harry. It doesn’t matter what he used that extortion money for. That is a criminal act which includes jail time. He should have just sued Harry for fathering his children and sued his wife for fraud for passing the kids off as his children. Another aspect which people gloss over is the children. He loves the children even when they are being bad because he believes that they are his and they can do no wrong. When someone determines that the kids are not theirs, it messes up your minds and leads them to hate those children every time they do something bad. Over time he would stop loving them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice fantasy but he'll lose big in Court. All those documents were signed under duress so she's going to get the house, custody, alimony and her half of everything. He MIGHT get out of child support since he's not the Father, but if he's listed as the Father on the original birth certificates he might lose that too. Should have just burned lover boy, got a divorce and moved on without Marie and the kids. The ending could have been a little longer and more detailed as to the real outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could use an epilog. Also need more payback on her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guy is a asshole

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

While this was a good read, the beating that Bill gave Harvey is similar to other beatings in most other LW stories that the husband gives to his wife's lover. Why is it the husband usually gives the beating without receiving any damage himself? Nothing in this story indicates Bill is trained in any type of fighting skills or Bill having been in the military. Nor is there any reason why Harvey could not give as good has he got. Bill may have rage on his side but the lover, in this case Harry, wants to avoid as much damage as possible and inflict some of his own. I get it, this is a story and ohio wants the husband to be victorious. But, just having a simple beating reminds me of those movies/tv shows/comic books/etc. where the hero never gets hurt. That takes away, at least IMHO, from the story. Back someone in a corner and they may just go nuclear and take you with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He would have to tell the kids for medical reasons. They're going to need to know their history. Since they'd know and he had the adoption already set, why not destroy their sperm donor? His wife, her parents, his parents, coworkers and anyone else who knew him would get the PowerPoint presentation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Way to rip the rug from under the cheating bitch. Harry has signed all the papers, now tell his wife. Great story!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Leaves me as cold as ice! The story seems like retribution best left undone. Bombing ole Harry would be fun but don't ruin wife - it would leave nothing but ashes and hatred. I can't imagine myself doing anything like this to my wife and I've been cucked many times for at least the past decade - I still love my ex and in fact live with and want to remarry her ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, great ending.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong to destroy her but not her lover.Since when did kids start kindergarten at six and who makes up a PowerPoint production ,four weeks before it is due?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I Liked it all but the ending . He should have told her that She promised to love no one else but him .. Then he could have played the marriage vows back to her as he left for his new life ..

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 3 years ago

He also needed to go back and destroy the other dude's life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty damn awesome. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOL

raising another mans children is the definition of cuckold .

what a wimp

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Great story about a cheating whore getting what she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why did this author change so much over the years? His early stories, like this one, have strong husbands with self respect. The latter stories have indecisive wimps, or worse, willing cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Painful.

You certainly hit many of the most feared points a married man can have. His humiliation and betrayal are complete, so no, here is no possible rapprochement possible. As for the Bible referencing critics, ignore them.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Now that ending I did enjoy.

I thought at first how could this husband even begin to think that twat loved him and then be so stupid as to stay.....so yeah the end was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

This was a good story. Although I am a big fan of BTB, I believe the ending could have ended with Harry and wife meeting, but adding never to touch the cesspool of disease cunt. He will then wait two month before hitting her with divorce. My reasoning she will think there may be chance of reconciliation, then bam the divorce paper. Then continue his life with courtship with Denise and live his life fulfilled with a loving wife. Marie will end up living only to focus and love for her kids and no loving male companion

HKL BTB fan but RAAC if appropriate

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

A good story, a very good story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad

At the end of the day he was no better than her. I guess that is why the Bible condemns revenge.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

One of my favorite Ohio BTB stories. A wonderful ending for a lying, cheating, bitch.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I take it back.

The revenge was worth the effort. Suppressing his anger and using it to gain parental rights over "his" children was the smart thing to do. Burning her in the end was probably something impossible to resist. I mean, 6 years is a lot of betrayal!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

To the anonymous about having more children.

He may be able to no doubt but to them he is their father. What about them? Stability is important. Kudos for him keeping them in mind.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Now that is a BTB par excellence!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never

Never fuck a cheater after you find out about the affair and never take responsibility for kids that aren't yours that were suppose to be your's. He should have burned them both down to ashes and then moved out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MEH

The thing that always bothers me about these paternity stories is this. I'm a man, I can always have more kids. There are men who have had scores of them ffs. There are men in their 70's who have fathered multiple children.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago
Tit for tat

Very good story...5 STARS PLUS!!

To all the "crybabies" that say he went too far, PISS OFF WIMPS!

Bitch got off easy as did Harry.

I would of not had been so nice!

Revenge may not be sweet, but it is damn satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Necessary revenge?

This story’s protagonist was worse than his wife by the end of the story. As bad as she was, she didn’t attempt to destroy him. I won’t have agreed with walking away but not as he did. Now “his” children are also drawn into his shit storm. One star only.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Great

Hubby did what was required!! Hope he didn't have to pay child support or alimony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupidly cruel and pointless

Why bother.just leave and divorce her.this really annoyed me.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
You gotta love cuckolds and captain save a hoe types

some how the husband became the bad guys? Really, how is that. OHHH I know now, he needed revenge. Since he was a willing cuckold, for some of you, he's a bad guy.

Jareth05Jareth05over 4 years ago
Hero became a villain

It was a decent story however by the end of it he ended up just as bad as her so sadly he had to stoop to get some satisfaction all in all it was a Jesus story however your protagonist ended up not looking too well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Harry deserved much, much more attention! Why was his marriage left intact??- Or his nuts, for that matter!

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
what kinda revenge

was that ?

stupid story

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate The State

But love the man's stories. Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so I find out the kids aren't mine

so instead going out and find the right woman, I plan on being a cuckold and raising her kids from another man and I'll even fight for the right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

No other word for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Some guys I know would have shot them both. The people who think that the revenge is over the top must have weird lives.

saji91saji91almost 5 years ago
weakest revenge

It's bastrds blood, not a humans. I would love to adopt any child like mine if the childs were homeless, not cheating whores and bastard. I would have make both those two suffer make them think death is better than suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WEAK

VERY WEAK!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Only a story

I keep reminding myself that these are only stories. To be as evil as his wife she would have to be the product of some evil human experiments. What human being could be so uncaring and then expect everything to be hunky dory when she says sorry? However, I don't see how the other man can escape with his marriage intact. His wife needs to know what a bastard he is. Also, would our hero not want kids of his own? He should leave and slowly distance himself from the children, forget the adoption and move 500 miles away with his new love. An epilogue would have been nice to see how they all ended up.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
She loves him bet he's glad she didn't hate him if love treats him like that

Only good thing about her she had pubic hair loved it hate bald shaven natural look all the way

Almost all stories forget kids have to know sometime. Medical or possibly incestuous relationship with half brother or sister. reasons why disclosure has to happen

Making him pay yes adoption yes could not kiss her even thinking about gallons of his sperm she had in her mouth the last 6 years etc

Other c had valid points but since said I will skip

Story not real I have to keep telling myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story

All of the wannabe lawyers who pick at the details. Go fish...it's ALL fiction.

OHIO bravo for SOMEONE finally sticking it to the perpetrators who started the mess, then kept it up (6years) to further embarrass the husband. This story was a long time coming for this site..hoo-rah!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are

ARE THE PEOPLE FROM OHIO PANSY CUCKS THAT RAISE BASTARDS AS THEIR OWN. YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF THE OHIO CUCK EXPERIEMENT.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 5 years ago
"Horseshit" anon commenter forgets blackmail

"Horseshit" neglects that Walt (the adulterer who fathered the kids) had no interest in his culpability becoming known to his own wife, much less becoming public knowledge. If there is a prosecution, there's no way to hide the secrets - and no longer any reason for the cuckolded husband to stay silent. In other words, everyone loses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horseshit

She got an attorney. A good one. After he had laid out all of Bill's actions for the Court, Bill's adoption papers were revoked due to the fact that the signatures were executed under duress. All his agreements were declared null and void and Marie was awarded full custody of ALL children, the house, alimony and child support. She promptly sold the house and moved away. Bill was forced to pay the alimony and child support thru her attorney's office and never saw Marie or the kids again. The Judge noted that the only reason he avoided jail time on various charges was that the Courts wanted him to keep his job so that he would be able to meet his financial obligations. This story showed a stunning lack of understanding regarding the Court system, the law in general and what a women is capable of in defense of her children. Laughably bad.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 5 years ago
Great story

The story was a good tale but missing Marie’s perspective. What did she feel about being submissive. How had giving birth to cuckold children affected her?

The plot was delicious and fulfilled my yearning for male dominance winning over female betrayal. But there are themes here I wish Ohio would explore more. What about the kids losing their happy home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous