The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 02

Story Info
More heroes and villains succumb...
3.7k words
4.77
13k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ran through the woods, shrieking. Fast and eager and bursting with clean, pure joy.

Up the hill, her hand grasped in his as he helped her up. Down the slope- nearly tripping over themselves- and around the pond, where ducks eyed them warily. Then through the low, tangling path, branches brushing their head, and then-

The creek.

They both stopped to stare at it. Their parents had warned them; made it clear that they weren't old enough to go down to the creek. It was too fast, too strong, too wide, too dangerous. So she'd kept away, as much over fear of parental disapproval than any fear of drowning. But then...

He'd decided they were going.

He'd told her she shouldn't be afraid. That they'd go down to the creek early in the morning, with their parents none the wiser. Their little secret.

So she left early to met up with him, rode their bikes down to the edge of the woods, and ran through the trees together...

And now, here they were.

He smiled at her. He was still holding her hand, she noticed, and the knowledge made her heart quicken.

Then his eyes lit up and he pointed. "Look! A rope!"

Well, there was nothing else for it. He climbed up the side of the tree. Grabbed the rope, took a deep breath, and leap.

His body made an arc in the air and then he let go, tumbling away and then-

A huge splash. He surfaced, laughing so hard he was half-drowning. "Come on in!" He gestured as he paddled in the water. "Come on!"

She eyed the water nervously. She wasn't a good swimmer.

"Come on!" He laughed. "Trust me!"

She reached for the rope.

***

Max Drandson lay bound up by chains. His legs and arms were pinned by a hundred metal links that slithered and crawled across his flesh.

And that was perfectly fine.

Mostly because his friend-slash-partner in crime-slash-drinking buddy-slash-just now upgraded to fuckbuddy, Sinnis Dattu a.k.a. Chain Devil was currently giving him other things to concentrate on.

The dark-skinned beauty ground and bounced atop his dick, shuddering with pleasure. Her red eyes were half-lidded and her full breasts heaved as she rode him. Her stomach tensed and her cunt squeezed and rippled against his rock-hard cock as both villains savoured the pleasure their bodies brought. Sweat trickled down her body and pooled between and below them, staining their bedsheets.

Red light flared from her eyes and her gasps became ragged as the two partners reached the limits of their pleasure, rising, rising and then-

She collapsed against him, breasts pressing against his chest as they sucked in heaving gasps of air. The afterglow swept over them, leaving them lazy and helpless and content.

That, of course, was when the door exploded.

The Exiled Prince- cold blue light pulsing around him like a halo- stepped inside. "Neon Hound. You're under-" The blue-eyed Archon took in the scene and blinked. "Uh-"

A dozen blazing chains appeared out of thin air, slithering towards Exiled with the speed of thought. He conjured a shield of light, the chains dancing away while the two villains scrambled off the bed. Max drew bright lights in the air around him, lines of power appearing over his flesh-

And then the room darkened. His powers sputtered, the lights wavering.

He had time to say, "Shit!" before Grey Sentinel appeared like a vengeful phantom, shadows boiling around him. Tendrils of shadow engulfed Neon Hound, snuffing out his bright gleam. Burning chains shot at Grey Sentinel, driving straight through him; but the cloaked figure merely faded into tattered shadows. A moment later the Exiled Price darted across the room, his chin jutting out as he conjured a massive shining warhammer into his hands. Chain Devil shrieked and ducked as it slammed into the wall next to her.

The two eyed each other, their eyes blazing with light. Exile said, "Surrender, Fellian! I promise we'll treat you justly!"

"Fuck your justice!" Chain Devil snarled, chains wrapping themselves around her naked body. "Leave my buddy alone, you smug Archon shit!"

Max yelled, his voice muffled by the dark tendrils that bound him. "Sinnis! Run! Get out while you can!" A moment later Grey Sentinel appeared next to him, gesturing with one hand, and the shadows devoured him.

The Exiled Prince tensed as the room was filled with dozens of chains, filling the room with lashing death. A heartbeat later the chains were gone, the villainess along with them.

***

It was later and Endless sat across from the Grey Sentinel.

"So," said Endless, "that seemed to go well enough."

Archon sighed and pinched his nose. "It was about the only thing that went well the entire night."

"What happened to Chain Devil?"

"Exiled Prince insisted on chasing after her. I tried to talk to him but..."

"Archons and Fellians, Nathan." Endless smiled. "They've been fighting each other throughout the universe longer than even I have existed. Besides, that second-rate mercenary's hardly going to stop him. Relax."

"I suppose." Grey Sentinel sighed.

"What about the prisoner? Neon Hound?"

"Wants his jacket back."

That earned another smile. "Any idea how he did it?"

"No. None." Grey's frown deepened. "We've tried any number of means of interrogation. He claims he had no idea why either of them did what they did. Same with his partner. She just...suddenly decided to jump his bones."

"Maybe some new talent showing itself?"

"No. We'd have detected it." Grey shook his head. "It's almost as though..."

"As though?"

Grey's frown turned into a grimace as he struggled to spit out the words. "As though he wasn't responsible."

"Ah." Endless took a sip of coffee.

"Any ideas?" He sighed as she shook her head. "I would have thought you'd know something. You've been around since the beginning, Umma. Literally."

Endless smiled again, but this one was a brittle thing. "It could be any number of things. If I had to guess..."

"Go on."

"Maybe some sort of curse."

"Neon's powers aren't based on-"

"I didn't say Neon was the one inflicting the curse."

Grey scowled as hard as he could. "Hmph. So what now?"

"We observe. I've been counselling May." Umma sighed. "I have some ideas to help her get over this."

"Get over what?"

There was movement across from them.

Beacon and Bright Blade sat down next to the two heroes. Grey did his best to scowl them away but the husband and wife just smiled a little harder. "Is May okay?" asked Beacon, flicking her pale blonde hair away from her face.

Endless spoke first. "Windshear's fine. She had a bad fight- that's all."

Bright Blade rested his namesake weapon against the table. The dark-skinned techno-knight leant forward, hand unconsciously clasped around his wife's. "We talked to Electro Singer- she apparently went to see her?"

Grey raised an eyebrow at Endless. She shrugged. "I thought it might do her some good to see a friend."

"We should restrict contact until we understood what's happened to her."

Endless sighed. "She needs her friends, Nathan."

Bright Blade cut in. "What precisely is wrong with her?"

Beacon cut in, squeezing Bright Blade's hand. "Lover," she murmured, "I'm sure she's fine. Right, Endless?"

Endless said, "She's doing fine, Beacon. We're trying to find out precisely what happened." She rose. "In fact, I'm going right now to talk to her about my therapy idea."

"Humph." Grey rose as well. "I'm going to check in with Exiled Prince. With any luck, he's caught Chain Devil."

***

Exiled Prince landed, blue light flaring around him. A pair of security guards ran up to him.

He smiled and letting the blue light fade. He had been living in his adopted home for nearly ten years but had never forgotten the lessons that he'd learned from his homeland, concerning graciousness and politeness to the common folk. He nodded to the nearest guard- a squat, plump woman with a buzz-cut- who said, "She showed up about ten minutes ago."

"Has she hurt anyone?"

"Nah. Just smashing up cameras." The woman grimaced. "I think she knows you're coming."

"She was naked!" The younger male security guard said, just a little too loudly.

Exiled Prince exchanged a sympathetic look with the older guard. "Naked or not, the Fellian is dangerous. Thank you citizens, for raising the alarm."

The female guard said, "Is she really all that dangerous?"

Exiled Prince frowned. How to explain? About the planets that the Fellians had subverted or burned outright, the civilisations they had toppled. Chain Devil was a mercenary, true. An exile like him, if only from the common ranks of the fiendish invader species. But there really was no such thing as an innocent Fellian. Buying into that lie had spelled doom for countless worlds.

"She is," he said, "extremely dangerous. I'm going to have to ask you to stay out of the fight." When dealing with Fellians, he preferred to work alone.

He knew the best way to deal with them, after all.

Exiled Prince walked into the factory, a blade of blue light in hand. His muscular frame stalked through the echoing space, past the massive, silent machines. His eyes, burning blue, shifted left and right.

He stood in the centre of the factory space and spoke. "Chain Devil. I know you're here."

A voice echoed out from the darkness around him. "Turn back now, Archon poser. I've got no fight with you."

"No?" He smiled grimly and spread his hands out wide. "It's a strange thing, where an Archon and a Fellion aren't at each other's throats." Silence. "Maybe you can come out and we can talk, face to face?"

The rattle of chains around him. "Maybe after you release my friend."

"Your friend's in a great deal of trouble, Sinnis."

"Because he fucked your pretty little brown-haired heroine? From everything he told me she was very happy with the result." His unseen foe gave a throaty laugh. "Are you jealous, Exile? Did you have a thing for her?"

Exiled Prince grit his teeth as he touched the memory crystal around his throat. "You shouldn't disrupt the lives of the humans, Sinnis. It goes against the-"

"Oh please spare me. I'm not the Pit Mistress or Hellfire King. I couldn't care less about your stupid crusade. I'm here to kick ass and have fun. Maybe if you indulged once and a while..." Another laugh.

Exiled Prince shook his head. "We all have a part to play, Sinnis. Now come out."

"Or?"

"I come out and get you."

Silence.

Then chains burst from every surface around him at once, coiling around to strike at him.

He was already moving, his empowered muscles leaping him up and away from the murderous chains at in a blue of motion. He landed atop a gantry and ran, his eyes searching the shadows. The chains coiled after him like a hideous flock.

He ran, ducking and leaping over more chains as they sprung from the floor and walls around him. Pulling ahead, he concentrated and pushed out with his power-

A wave of light shuddered throughout the factory like a wave. There was a growl of pain.

Exiled Prince smiled. There she was.

He jumped down from the gantry and rushed at the small office centre. Chains sprung up to block off the entrance, but his blade cut through them in an instant.

She stood under the lights, still naked, her dark body gleaming, her eyes aflame. She snarled as he lunged, sword in hand, and grabbed her. Her flesh was fever-hot under his touch.

He pressed his sword against her throat. She glared at him.

"You're nothing but a mercenary and a criminal!" He roared into her face.

"I'm not bound by your fucking Choir or my Dark Lords!" She sneered back, struggling in her grip.

"You're evil!"

"Fuck you! I'm free!"

He felt anger flush his angelic features, felt the hand with the sword twitch. "You need to be punished!"

She laughed, unrepentant. "You're not man enough to do it."

The Exiled Prince froze. The world seemed to shudder and twist around him for a moment.

He made his decision.

The blow fell, sure and certain.

***

"May. How are you?"

Windshear looked up and smiled as Endless swept into the room. She was dressed in a spare costume, her mask lying on the table-top next to her. "Honestly? Now that I've had time to process everything...mostly just embarrassed."

Endless shook her head. "You have no reason to be embarrassed, May. What happened wasn't your fault."

"Singer said you brought Neon Hound in. Did he say...?"

"So far he denies any sort of plan."

Windshear grimaced. "That little shit."

"You think he did something to you?"

"Hah." May's laugh was hollow. "No, not that idiot. He's doesn't have a single cunning thought in his head." She sighed. "He just...he's not one of the bad ones, you know? Not like the Mocking Mistress or Grendlekin Jack. Like, if he got his shit together..."

"I remember you spoke up for him during his parole."

"Argh. I feel like such an idiot. Maybe..."

"Maybe?" Endless took her hand.

"Maybe it was just me, you know? I just always think with villains like that, I just wish there was a way we could reach out, make them understand that if they just stopped..."

Endless rubbed her fingers along Windshear's hand, the flesh surprisingly hot. The ageless woman frowned and shivered for a moment; then her serene smile returned. "What if there was a way?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

***

Grey Sentinel spoke into the communicator. "Exiled Prince?"

Nothing.

Grey Sentinel wasn't worried, per say. Exiled Princes was Choir royalty- one of the most powerful individuals in the galaxy. Chain Devil was well below his power level. There was no reason to be alarmed.

Only...

Only the Dark Gate embedded in his flesh, portal and warden both of the endless horrors of the shadow realm, pulsed uneasily in his chest. Only a fool would ignore it.

He closed his eyes and reached out with his magics, seeking out the psychic signature of his teammate and friend.

He saw...

***

The blow landed again.

Chain Devil shuddered beneath him. "Ah!" She squirmed on his lap as he raised his palm once more.

"Ready to be a good girl?" He said, eyes gleaming with righteous fury.

She twisted around to snarl at him, heavy breasts pressing against his knees. "Never!"

Another hard slap, his pure archon hands delivering just punishment against her corrupted Fellian bottom. He watched, entranced, as the reddened flesh jiggled for a half-second afterwards. She moaned in pain before glaring at him afresh. "You'll never break me!"

"Hah!" He stuck her in a steady rhythm of slaps while he pushed her head down. She squealed at the fresh torment. "Do you feel that, little Fellian bitch! That-" he timed his words with the slaps. "That. Is. The. Feeling. Of. Justice."

He kept up the rhythm, moral certainly growing, swelling with every blow, harder, harder, until-

She screamed, her body twitching beneath him, wailing and crying like a child while her hips bucked. Desire dripped down her legs and onto the concrete floor. He picked her up and stared at her in the eye, arms curling around her in a masterful embrace. "Now thank me."

Hips still moving, Chain Devil looked down. "No."

"Thank me," he said, "like a good little girl."

" Thank you, sir ."

"What did you say?"

Cheeks flushing, the Fellian mercenary murmured, "Thank you, sir."

Exiled Prince let out a long ragged breath. He was suddenly aware of his erection, bulging painfully against his tights. Chain Devil eyed it with a mixture of lust and fear. She licked her lips. "Can I go now? Sir?"

She stared at him. He stared at her.

"No," he said, as he pushed two finger past her slutty lips. She suckled on them, sighing. "We're not quite done with your punishment yet."

***

Grey Sentinel shuddered as he cut contact.

What was happening? They had Neon Hound in custody. Warded, kept isolated. Wasn't he?

Grey Sentinel rose and rushed out of the room.

***

Max closed his eyes and tried to process everything that had happened to him. The fight with Windshear. Blundering into her, the grapple turning into foreplay. The epic hate-fuck in the alleyway. Afterwards, with Chain Devil.

The capture. The interrogation. The blame.

He didn't have a damn clue what any of this had to do with him. He was more shocked to realise that on some level he didn't care. He tried to think about going back to jail, about the utter catastrophe the night had dealt him.

But then he'd close his eyes and see Sinnis's tits as she bounced atop his cock, Windsheer's snarling face as she told him to fuck her harder. He was stiff again already- achingly stiff- as the touch and feel of feminine flesh seemed to hover around him-

Dammit.

He needed to focus on getting out of this mess. Rising, he shook his head. He had no idea-

A door opened nearby. Footsteps.

Endless stepped into view. He paused. One part of him realised that whatever he said next would probably decide precisely how lenient they were with him. He knew of her reputation- the immortal woman, the first heroine, who had fought for justice when Sumer was young. A woman who had used every year of her existence to train, to learn, to develop new skills beyond anything any mortal master might manage. The teacher and guide of countless heroes throughout the ages. He was looking at the woman who would most likely decide his fate.

Another part of him looked at her eternally youthful body, her dusky skin, her perfect figure. And wondered just what sorts of skills she'd mastered throughout the millennia.

She smiled and despite himself he smiled back, standing up straight. Resting his forearms atop the bars of his cell, he spoke. "What's up?"

Her smile broadened. "I've been talking with Windshear."

"Good things, I hope." Christ, he sounded like he was in a bad porno.

But the ageless woman just smiled encouragingly, like a teacher who's student was stumbling towards a right answer. She said, "She wants to talk to you."

"Look," he said, "I don't know what happened. I'm as much in the dark as you."

"I know." Endless leant forward. Her body was just shy of touching the bars. Her dark almond eyes gazed into his own. "We aren't talking about that."

"Mmmm."

"She's upset with the way," the immortal woman breathed, "that you keep getting into trouble."

"I, uh-"

"I agree. You don't seem like a bad man, Max." Now she leaned forward just enough that he felt the press of her breasts against his forearms. "Just...a little lost."

He should be offended or agreeing or even just listening more but her smile, soft and inviting, filled his vision. He pushed himself against the bars, one hand trailing across her neck, down along to the swell of her chest.

"You need," she said, "someone to take care of you, I think."

A part of him screamed at himself to stop but he felt the heat radiating off her body like a furnace, saw her smile, and his trailing fingers found her cleavage, tracing along the soft flesh-

She stepped back and he sagged, erection jutting against the bars. She turned and said, "Come on in."

More footsteps. Max strained to see...

Windshear. Utterly, gloriously, naked. Her mask lay folded in one hand. He looked at her face, sweet and beautiful and filled with warm promise.

She murmured, "Let's discuss how things are going to be from now on."

***

Grey Sentinel stepped into the cellblock holding Neon Hound and into madness.

The air was filled with stifling heat and panting moans. Neon Hound was in his cell. So was Windshear. Both were naked, both shamelessly coupling. The heroine laughed and cupped her breasts as she rode the villain; his hands were dug into her hips as he forced her down against his hard, brutal strokes. They were babbling to each other, panting promises and laughing threats all mingled with animal grunts and moans.

12