The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And watching them, smiling serenely, as though nothing was wrong...

Endless. Leaning against the wall, watching them both. Her costume unzipped to her navel, one hand buried between her legs, her fingers gently making slow, circular motions.

"Umma?"

She turned and smiled that comforting smile at him; the same one she'd used the day he met her. "Nathan! I was just helping Windshear out with her problem."

"How-"

"She was upset, you see. About Max slipping back into villainy. I suggested that she give him something else to occupy his time and energy with." She turned back to the desperately coupling pair, biting her lip as her fingers began to speed up. "He's going to be way too busy putting children into her to even think about committing crime."

Sentinel stepped forward and placed one hand on Endless's shoulder. Her flesh was hot beneath. "Endless, this is wrong- don't you understand? You're being ensorcelled, or charmed, or controlled somehow."

Endless frowned. Then she slowly nodded. "I see."

"You do?"

The ageless woman nodded. "You disapprove."

"Yes! Of course I-"

"I know you have a harsher attitude to crime than most, but this is the best way to prevent recidivism on the part of-"

"No!" Grey Sentinel felt something like fear for the first time in years. "Your mind is not your own!"

Endless sighed. "Nathan. I think you've been under a lot of stress lately."

"No, that's not-"

"Here. Let me help." And with that she began to peel off the rest of her costume, dusky shoulders bared, hard brown nipples exposed to his sight. Grey Sentinel stared at her perfect body, at her inviting smile, and-

The world shuddered, and-

-the Dark Gate buried in his chest flared, sending a shock of pain through his flesh. He stumbled back, shaking. The world returned to rightness.

Endless stepped towards him, her enticing body eager for his attentions, her smile calm and certain. He backed away into the room and shut the door. He leaned against the wall.

Dark Gods help him. It was spreading.

12