The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 06

Story Info
The Mad Maker would never molest his teen prisoners!
5k words
4.94
8.1k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke in the dead of the night. She was alone in their bed.

She rose, pushing away the paperback lying on the bedsheets. She'd gone to bed waiting to talk to him only to fall asleep hours later. Not the first time it had happened; not anywhere close to the first. She moved through the corridors of their lair and home both, careful to avoid the countermeasures and protective wards he'd set up.

He was in his lab, of course- just where he had been hours ago. Hovering over an oversized weapon, tools gathered around him. He didn't look up as she entered.

"Are you still up?" She hated herself for the obvious question and hated herself even more when he didn't bother to reply. She repeated the question and this time he frowned and peered at her.

"I'm working on something. A new weapon."

"A gun? Just a gun?"

He chuckled. "Just a gun. But one that can fire very special bullets. The sort that can kill Archons. Or even Warded. Can you imagine?"

She stared at his cocky, arrogant grin and felt cold. "You said you wouldn't try to kill anyone."

"They escalated."

So did you is what she didn't say. She merely said, "Please don't use it."

"We need to make them understand. That I'm not to be fucked with."

"Cody."

"What?" He didn't look up as he worked on the weapon.

She paused and took in a deep breath.

She wanted to say, We don't need to do this.

She wanted to say, This isn't what you promised me.

She wanted to say, I'm getting scared.

She wanted to say, I'm pregnant.

Instead she said, "Don't you just wish for a kinder world?"

"Baby, everything's fine. Trust me." And he grinned that grin again.

She managed to smile until she shut the door behind her.

***

Grey Sentinel opened his eyes and smiled.

Cody.

He had a name.

***

"I have you now."

No, that was crap.

"I have you now."

A little better, but he wasn't feeling it.

"I have you now!"

Too much. Too desperate, and they had a knack for smelling desperation.

Thomas Alburn, a.k.a. the Mad Maker, sighed into the mirror. He carefully adjusted his goatee and slicked back his hair. He smiled his best smile and murmured, "You can do this."

He stepped away from the mirror and looked up at the portrait on the wall. Cornelius Sharp, the first Mad Maker, smiled back at him past his domino mask. Thomas contemplated the man who's moniker he had inherited.

Cornelius Sharp, who once managed to steal the moon- and then return it, explaining to a baffled world that it was all just an experiment. Cornelius Sharp, who never served captured heroes anything less than a five-course meal while they were held in his hidden sky fortress of doom. Cornelius Sharp, who amassed billions in loot, gave it all away to charity and then stole it all again.

Thomas nodded at the man who's example of classic villainy had always inspired him. "Let's show them all."

"Talking to your boyfriend again?"

Thomas groaned and turned to the tall woman smiling at the doorway. "Dammit, Blastara. What did I tell you?"

"That your bedroom is a fortress of solitude." She laughed. "But seriously. I swear, the look on your face."

"Oh really?"

"Reminds me of my mum when she was having a serious case of the Catholics."

He sighed, looking at the tall woman with short green hair. "He was the epitome of-"

"Classy villain, I know." She smirked. "Are we good to go?"

"Absolutely." He repressed the urge to check his goatee one more time. "Let's go."

They walked through his lair, past the control room, past his lab. Into a relatively large, simple chamber of polished concrete.

Steel walls divided the chamber into a main corridor and six relatively sized alcoves. Small cots had been placed against the far walls. There was a faint shimmer at the entrance to each alcove- a carefully designed field of force that would ensure that whoever was inside the alcove couldn't possibly get out.

Cells. Intended to contain five very specific prisoners.

He walked into the room with a confident stride and swept out his hands. "At last! I have you know!"

Groans from all around him. Blastara loyally didn't roll her eyes.

"I can't believe," said a tall, good looking teenage boy clad in black, "that a loser like you actually captured us."

Thomas had taken on the moniker of the Mad Maker with every expectation of success. He was a genius inventor and a talented sorcerer. He was young, confident and driven. He saw a bright future of villainy- old school, classy villainy- ahead of him.

And then.

And then.

The brats had gotten involved.

The Justice Five were a group of schoolchildren, granted powers by some cosmic source or another. They were arrogant and thoughtless in ways that only tweens could manage. They were overpowered and they kept on beating him.

He watched as his his villain career crashed and burned, sabotaged from the start by a group of kids. How could anyone take him seriously when half of his nemesis hadn't had their voice drop?

That had been six years ago. Six years of him promising himself he'd beat them and earn the respect he deserved. Six years of watching plan after meticulous plan fail, brilliantly designed robots and rituals torn up, of watching his reputation slide into the gutter and stay there.

He could have been a legendary villain.

If not for those meddling kids.

Their leader, Black- strong enough to smash his way through every well-designed combat robot Mad Maker could summon- said, "Your goatee is all messy." His stupidly rugged features creased into an earnest frown.

"My goatee is perfect and you are my prisoner."

Green-fast enough to run circles around his summoned beasts- growled. "For now, you loser." She sighed, leaning her long, olive legs against the wall.

"For quite some time." Mad Maker laughed. "And besides, I only need you to stay my prisoners for a little while longer-"

Red- skilled enough to bypass practically every defence he could muster- groaned. "Blue, he's telling us his evil plan again. Make him stop!" He was slim and had probably been born with that arrogant sneer.

"-because in six hours, my weather control device will finally activate!"

"Let him keep going," said Blue, who was smart enough to see through every plan he came up with, "it'll just mean that it'll be easier to stop him when we break free."

"If you break free."

"When," said Blue, one delicate black eyebrow raised, Korean features twisted into a knowing smirk.

"If." Mad Maker took in a deep breath. Remember they can sense weakness. "You will never break free long enough to stop me from seizing control of the world's Weather Patterns!"

"Are you sure you want to do that?" said Pink earnestly. "That sounds gosh awful bad."

Mad Maker turned to the blonde heroine. "Don't you dare think that you're stupid power of heart is going to influence me!"

"Ah was just saying-"

Blastara spoke up. "We know about your powers of persuasion, little miss sunshine. Let's not try anything stupid."

"Enough of this," said Black. "Blue, is he..."

"Infected?" Blue frowned. "I can't tell."

Mad Maker shook his head. "You mean the dreaded sex curse that has brought low so many weak-willed heroes? He laughed again. "Never! I am Mad Maker, sorcerer and scientist extraordinaire, not some pervert!"

"Really."

He took in a deep breath. "Know that even though you're my bitter enemies, and even though you deserve to be punished-"

"Oh, really?" Green interjected.

"-I would never molest children."

Red sniggered. "Dude. We're all eighteen now. Most of us are taller than you."

"That has nothing to do with it!"

"I mean, it's been six years, man. Hell, we're all starting college soon. Just because you're old-"

"I'm twenty-eight!"

"Right. Old."

"Shut up! Anyway, I'm not infected. I'm not part," said Mad Maker, "of that madness. I know things are bad..." He noticed the looks on their faces. "What happened?"

A heartbeat of silence. Then Black said, "There was an...incident at the Tower of Legends."

Red murmured, "Pink nearly got infected."

Blue said, "We got her out in time, but..."

"By a villain?" Asked Mad Maker.

Silence. Then Green said, "That was the only reason a loser like you caught us, got it? We were still dealing with that shit."

Thomas closed his eyes. What would Cornelius Sharp do?

"Well! He smiled and spread out his arms. "You have nothing to fear here! My hidden base is isolated from the rest of the world, hidden from any sources of infection. So while you sit here, helpless to prevent my glorious victory-"

-A long suffering groan from Red-

"-you have no fear of molestation or seduction."

"You got the last one right." Said Green. "Loser probably wouldn't know what to do with us if he had the chance."

"Now! I depart to enact my evil plan." He swept his cloak away as he left the cells. Blastara followed close behind.

He reached the kitchen, sighed and grabbed a coke. "How did I go?"

"Eight out of ten. You lose points for having a crooked goatee."

"Dammit." He reached up to stroke his chin hair and stopped himself at the last minute. "Everything set?"

"Your weather machine will come online in just under six hours. Then we own the world's weather patterns. Ransom demands are at the ready."

"Brilliant." He shook his head. "This still feels all too easy."

"The heroes are all distracted. Villains, too."

"Distracted. That's a word for it, I guess." He sighed. "Sometimes I think we're the last classic villains left in the world."

His confident and partner in crime chuckled, running her hand through her short green hair. "This is why I work for you, boss. You may not be the best villain out there-"

-A look of genuine hurt from Thomas-

"-but you're definitely the coolest to work with. I'll keep an eye on the brats while you focus on the last minute preparations for the weather machine, alright? And then the two of us..."

Mad Maker grinned and joined her in a two-person chorus. "...will rule the world!"

***

"It's gotten bad."

Grey Apprentice fiddled nervously as she sat across from her mentor and master. He asked, "Did you have any problems getting the information?"

"...No."

"Apprentice."

"I, uh, met up with Glorious. And Scarlet Blaze. I actually talked to them for a minute before I even realised that something was off."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I don't think I'm infected but...they seemed so normal, you know? Right up until they offered a threesome. And I almost said yes, like it was the most natural thing in the world, ah..."

Grey Sentinel sighed. "I shouldn't have sent you."

"It's okay."

"No." The grim super tapped the computer screen that he'd been using. "The Tower's fallen. The infection's out of control. I suspect half the world's supers are infected now. Maybe more."

"That bad?"

"A week from now...we need to find this curse, Apprentice. For the good of the world."

"Is it?"

Nathan looked at his apprentice. "What do you mean?"

"I saw the figures. The heroes are all infected but so are the villains."

"Yes?"

"Well...no-one's actually committing any supervillain schemes right now, are they? I mean, we're not protecting the world, but...we're not needed as much, are we?"

"Crime still occurs."

"The crime rate's plummeting, teach."

"Then all that means is that the infection may be spreading to the general public! Remember, this is a curse. It twists minds and ruins lives, Apprentice. And it is being spread at the behest of an unknown actor, who most assuredly does not wish us well."

"I guess."

Grey Sentinel nodded. "So. What can you tell me?"

"Cody Brandis. Age thirty-five. Went by the name, "The Techno-Fiend." Minor villain, apart from a handful of incidences...vanished five years ago."

"Any idea why?"

"No. His last scheme was a basic bank heist. He escaped, but afterwards...nothing."

"Was Exiled Prince there?"

Tanya checked the report. "Yeah. Why, is that important?"

"It might just be." Nathan stood up.

"Where are you going?"

Grey Sentinel touched his chest. "I'm going to have to risk it."

"Risk it?"

"I'm going to have to talk to Exiled Prince."

***

Four hours to go and Thomas felt like another performance was required.

He swept into the cells, "I have returned-" He blinked. "What is going on?"

The five teen heroes were all lined up against the entrance to their cells, staring at him intently. Black spoke. "We've been talking."

"About your imminent doom?"

"About," said Blue, "if you're infected or not."

"I can assure you that I am not-"

"Bullshit!" said Green.

"Language!"

Green sneered. "Look at this dork. He's probably waiting for a chance for us to lower our guards and then fuck us girls."

"I would never-"

"Pin us down and just strip off our uniforms, right in these cells."

"I-"

Blue spoke up. "Until we got infected too, started to enjoy it, became his little mindless sluts."

"Um-"

Red said, "He'd do it in front of us boys, too. Just to drive home how powerless we were. Did you know Blue and Black are dating, you monster? I bet you do. Do you get off on turning girls into your slutty slaves in front of their loving boyfriends?"

"I won't-"

Black spoke, his eyes wide, his muscles taunt. "Is this true, Maker? Are you going to rape my girlfriend in front of me? Make her your bitch?"

Thomas cleared his throat and turned to the Justice Five's leader. "I would never molest..."

He stopped. He looked down.

The teen's erection, straining against his black uniform, was obvious for all to see.

Thomas took a step back away from Black's cell and looked around at the others. They all had the same hazy, eager expressions on their faces.

"He's infected," said Blue. "It's just a matter of time, before..." she licked her lips.

Thomas had to leave, now.

"Ah know how to make sure."

Thomas stopped and turned. Pink smiled at him, a sweet, angelic smile. The blonde teen sighed, "Ah think he's infected, but he's able to resist because he still thinks of all of us as kids." She pressed her body against the force barrier of the cell. "But that's not the case, is it? We've been all grown up for a while now."

He should flee. He should flee and lock the door and never come back. He should definitely not stand there like an idiot, mouth open, while the blonde girl twirled a finger through her blonde hair and bit her lip.

"So if we all convince him..." Pink continued, "that we're not kids anymore...well. Then we'll really know."

"That's right," said Blue. "How obvious!"

"Yeah," said Green. "Then the pervert will show his true colours."

"But how do we convince him?" said Red.

"Well." Pink's smile was a lazy, hazy thing. "I reckon I might be able to do it."

The blonde stared directly into his eyes. Then, slowly, to a beat that seemed to synchronise with his thundering heart, she began to move her hips. Her hands moved to trail across her body as she smiled at him and then...

One of them swept up to the zipper at the front of her outfit.

Thomas felt his mouth go dry as she swayed slowly, eyes sparkling with amused lust. "Still need convincing? Ah have just the thing." One pink-painted nail hooked her zipper and slowly moved down. Her cleavage slowly came into view, smooth, plump white flesh, and then...

Holy crap.

Her uniform must have had some sort of compression effect- a built in sports bra or something similar- because as her uniform was peeled off, down to her still-swaying hips, he saw everything that it had been struggling to hold in.

Pink- sweet, gentle Pink, who'd still managed after six years of bitter rivalry, to talk him down or around to her point of view from time to time- was packing tits.

Not small, perky tits; not elegantly proportioned tits, not comfortable handfuls. These were big tits; fat tits; voluptuous tits. Two heavy, plump, wobbly expanses of warm, inviting flesh that unsubtly announced to the world that the girl bearing them was most definitely past puberty and ready to be fucked and bred. They were the sort of tits you'd find on ancient fertility goddesses.

And Pink was cupping them, like a gift, like an offering, as her hips continued to sway in that hypnotic beat, smiling a sweet little invitation to him.

Thomas felt a buzz on his fingertips and realised he'd placed his hands against the force wall preventing the half-naked teen from escaping. He jerked them away while Pink pinched her nipples. "Hmmm...Ah think he might be infected after all," she sighed.

"Definitely," said Blue. "I predict it's just a matter of time before he'll have us all naked and on our knees."

"I bet he'll make us do some really nasty shit," said Green breathlessly. "The worthless pervert." She was fingering her own zipper as she talked.

"You're a monster," said Red, eagerly watching the scene.

Thomas looked around at the Justice Five.

Then he fled, nearly tripping on his cape.

Mocking Mistress. He'd contact her. She'd been studying the effect, hadn't she? She'd have a means of control or containment ready.

Right.

***

Mistress floated in a sea of flesh.

Men, all around her; thrusting cocks and tongues and rough hands, molesting and using and forcing pleasure onto her flesh. The ecstasy came in waves, orgasm bleeding into orgasm until she lost track of time, of self. She ruled over these men; dictated their lives, controlled their destinies, could have killed them on a whim. But right now they owned her.

Owned them both.

Pet writhed against her, more men molesting her. Both women came again, their minds blanking with pleasure, only to come back to themselves, pressing against one another, breathing into each other's mouths as they writhed and moaned.

Mistress stared into the eyes of the woman she had claimed and realised what she had to do.

"Pet," she whispered, her voice ragged from screams.

"Mistress?" Her Pet murmured, eyes filled with love, cum and drool covering her chin.

"Marry me."

"Yes."

They kissed, and Mistress's heart shattered into a million glorious pieces.

Then one of the men roughly grabbed her skull to force his throbbing erection down her throat, and Pet was pushed down onto her back to allow better access to her already bruised tits; but even as she gagged around the length Mistress was already planning the ceremony.

***

Mad Maker put down the phone. An hour of fruitless calls; to Mocking Mistress, to anyone he could think of. No response; she was apparently involved in complex negotiations, and everyone else...

They weren't sympathetic. Anything but.

Blastara. He needed to talk to his friend and let her know the danger. He wandered through his lair, seeking her out. No sign of her. Where had she-

Murmurs and giggles from the cells.

He rushed into the room and he saw-

"Well," Blastara said, "I'm still not sure which is nicer."

"This is humiliating," said Red, grinning openly.

"Shhh," said his underling, grinning back. "You're my prisoner so you have to do what I say."

Thomas blinked a couple of times while he absorbed the scene in front of him.

Both of the male heroes were outside of their cells. Both were nearly naked, costumes pushed down well past their hips.

Blastara stood between the two, each hand wrapped around a hard erection. Her fingers trailed and traced across them, causing the boy's breath to hitch while their cocks throbbed.

12