The Lewd Age of Superheroes Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." the green-haired villain licked her lips. "I can't decide which one I like more. They're both so cute." She traced her nails over Black's cockhead and he groaned, muscles flexing as he twitched. "I think a taste test might be needed."

Thomas looked at the other cells. Blue watched calmly, as though her boyfriend and teammate being jerked off by one of her worst enemies was nothing unusual. Green was staring daggers at Blastara but her uniform was unzipped to her navel and one hand cupped an olive breast. And Pink...

Pink was completely naked, on her knees, fingers buried inside her cunt. Her hips, he saw, were every bit as inviting as her tits, gloriously round and bountiful. She caught him watching and smiled.

And then winked.

He ran over to his minion and drew a laser pistol from his belt. "Back into the cells."

Blastara laughed. "Oh look, Daddy's angry." The two boys laughed with her.

"Into. The. Cells." He pushed the laser pistol in front of their faces and the two boys stepped back into their confinements, grins still on their faces, erections still hard. Blastara blew them kisses as he dragged her off.

***

The moment they were outside the cells he rounded on her. "What the hell was that?"

"I was just having some fun."

"Fun? You know about the infection! You know how dangerous it is! How could you do that with them?"

Her smile was still on her face but there was something ugly behind her eyes. "Jealous?"

"Jealous? I was worried about you!"

"If you're so worried about me all the time how come you've never fucked me?"

Thomas's mouth opened and then closed. "What?"

"I've been working for you for six years, Thomas. Six years of loyalty. Six years of dedicated service even when everyone else thought you were a loser. Because I knew you had it in you to be a true villain."

"I...thank you, but-"

"And what do I get for my loyalty? For all my hard work?"

"Well-"

She was near-shouting. "You never once took advantage of me!"

"What?"

The lanky green-haired woman paced around their base, hands bundled into fists. "You never forced me to wear humiliatingly skimpy uniforms! You never threatened to fire me if I didn't blow you! You never punished me for failure by bending me over and fucking my ass while I promised to do better! You never pimped me out to other villains in exchange for help!" She had tears in her eyes, he realised. "You didn't even brainwash me into becoming your sex slave!"

"Uh-"

She crossed her arms and glared at him. "If you want me to stay then you're going to have to go away and think about what a shitty boss and friend you've been and how you're going to make it up to me!"

"But-"

"Go on!" She pointed towards his room.

Thomas stared at his best friend for a few moments.

Then he slowly turned and walked to his room.

***

Thomas sat in his bedroom and stared at the picture of the original Mad Maker.

The classic villain. The man who always made sure to smile at the heroes and avoid civilian casualties. Who laughed in the face of death and got fan mail from his former hostages.

What would he do?

Forty-five minutes later he made his decision and picked up the phone.

"Hello," he said. "Legendary League emergency hotline?"

"What is the nature of your emergency?" A crisp, efficient female voice said.

"Listen. My name is Mad Maker. I am a villain."

The voice grew cold. "What is it you want?"

"I want to turn myself in," he said. "I have a number of heroes in my lair that are suffering from the effects of the curse. They need treatment."

"You have heroes captured?"

"The Justice Five. I'm willing to hand them over in return for amnesty." He said. "I don't meant to-"

"What have you done to them?"

"Nothing. I need-"

"Are you sure?"

Thomas froze.

"Are you sure you haven't done anything naughty with those innocent boys and girls?" The crisp edge to the voice was gone, replaced with a throaty purr. "I mean, you could do anything you wanted. Molest them, make them do things to each other...I bet you've done all sorts of fun things, you filthy man..."

The voice trailed off into a mass of slow, heavy breathing. Thomas slowly put the phone down and turned it off.

He got up and walked into the control room, where his weather control device loyally ticked off the minutes until he could rule the world. A little over two hours left.

He took in a long, ragged breath and closed his eyes.

"Hi Daddy."

He turned. Pink stood at the doorway. She was naked, sweat glistening on her body. She smiled. "Guess who escaped?"

"How-"

"Asked Blastara pretty please to let me out. I'm such a smart little girl, don't you think?" She looked around. "Oh no- a weather control device." She stepped towards the controls, wobbling as though drunk. "I guess I better stop it."

He reached over and grabbed her wrist; she stumbled and fell against him. "Oh! You got me." She smiled up at him. "What are you going to do?"

Her body was soft and hot against his. Her lips were open. He felt the world begin to tremble.

He gave up.

The world ripped and thrummed like an earthquake as he leant down and kissed her, lips pressing roughly against hers, while his hands roamed against her flesh. She moaned and kissed him back, eyes closed in triumph.

He pulled away from the kiss and the tremors subsided and the world returned to rightness. Growling, he pushed her onto her knees; she licked her lips as he unbuckled his pants.

There was no resistance as he pushed her head forward, lips parting, eyes staring up at him and-

Sweet pleasure. She bobbed her head back and forth, eagerly devouring his length and then, grasping her breasts in both hands, buried his rock hard-cock between them-

He smiled.

"He..he.."

Grinned.

"Hahahahah..."

Threw up his hands a cackled madly as the naked busty heroine knelt and worshipped his cock.

"Bwahahahaha!"

He came, torrents of cum splattering across her face and those perfect tits. They looked at each other.

"Let's get the others," he said. "It's time you kids learned some discipline."

Pink grinned.

***

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Uh! Oh!"

Green clawed at the carpet as he brutally pounded her ass, eyes wide.

"Pervert! You fucking pervert! Fuck, yes!"

The olive-skinned heroine's body shook like a rag-doll, those sweet long legs tangled in his. He wore a cape and his mask and nothing else, his heated flesh pressing against hers.

"I hate you! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass!"

Pink pressed against him, those tits of hers flattened against his back. She kissed his neck and shoulders while he buggered her teammate. Blue lay a little distance away, cum trickling out of her cunt. She'd been half-right with her prediction- he'd fucked her mindless, the Korean girl's sharp eyes turned to brainless pleasure long before he'd filled her with his seed.

He had thought about making her boyfriend watch as per her other half of the prediction but Black was needed elsewhere. Turning his head, he watched as his loyal minion enjoyed the benefits of working under him. Her lean, tall body was sandwiched between the two boys of the team, grunting mindlessly as they thrust into her.

"Fuck! Fuck! I love you!" Green spasmed once more as her yells turned to animal grunts. He felt his own release finally come and shot into her depths. She convulsed and went still, her ragged breaths slowing into the peace of sleep.

He pulled himself out while Pink murmured in his ear. "Is it my turn again, Daddy?"

***

Thomas woke up.

His body ached. He was hungry and thirsty and sore in placed he never even knew about. He was still naked, covered in sweat and all sorts of fluids.

He rose, groaning, and looked around.

The Justice Five were gone. Blastara lay sleeping a little distance away, her green hair matted and a blissful smile on her face. He staggered over to the weather control machine.

It was smashed and ruined beyond repair. There was a note attached to the shattered monitor. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Mad Maker,

We really enjoyed your punishment but had to leave early. Sorry for destroying your machine! I'm sure the next time you catch us you can make us very sorry. Until then take care.

All the love,

Black

Blue

Green

Red

Pink

There was a series of 'x's and three kiss-marks in varying shades of lipstick.

Thomas closed his eyes and smiled as he pictured his future.

He'd build new inventions and invocations. Orgasm rays. Sexbots. Tentacle grenades. Power armour equipped with twelve-inch vibrators. Brainwashing machines, gender-swap chambers- maybe he'd end up taking Black in front of Blue instead- control collars...

...all tested first on his loyal minion, of course.

And then he'd fight them once more. He'd still lose more often than not- or maybe not, he had a feeling that they were going to go a lot easier on him now- and then he'd have them all helpless, in his power...

For a while. And then they'd escape- they always escaped, didn't they? Until the next time.

And the next.

And the next.

Movement behind him. Blastara groaned and rose, moving stiffly. "What happened?"

Naked apart from his cape, he turned around. "They escaped."

She eyed his blearily. "The weather machine?"

"We've been thwarted." He grinned and spread his arms wide. "And we would have gotten away with it too, if not for those meddling sluts!"

Their laugher filled the chamber.

***

Pit Mistress knelt as the communication ritual circle. She looked up, eyes blazing with fiendish power.

"YOU ARE CERTAIN?" Came the voice from the circle.

"Their heroes and villains both spend their time rutting instead of preparing their defences. Now is the perfect time to strike."

The image of the Hellfire King, one of the great Fellion Lords, grinned. "PERFECT. OUR AMARDA IS INBOUND. THE INVASION OF EARTH HAS BEGUN."

12