The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 05

Story Info
Healer gets more than he thought he would...
10.9k words
4.86
2.1k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

As Becca takes her time to shower off all the perspiration, after cumming 7 times; she caresses herself with soap as she looks back on her journey when meeting with B for the first time. A lot has transpired and now it's my time to share myself with him. She knows that she doesn't have much experience compared to the many lifetimes he has experienced. But it seems that he wants companionship; perhaps even desires her. Knowing his story is awe inspiring; she wonders what can she give him that he already has received many times throughout the centuries. Better not dwell on it and just focus on the now. Her mind wonders while washing; she takes a moment and let's it all go... focus on the heat of the water, spraying over her body, relaxing the muscles and feel the water caress her body as it slides over her curves. A person can get lost in this feeling but hot water will soon run out at some point and B is still waiting in the bedroom.

Becca takes a deep breath, and turns off the tap to the shower. She feels nervous but knows that she can't stay in the bathroom all day. B is waiting her and time is a wasting. Remember, you want this for so long and that day has finally arrived. Don't give into nerves, stay focus and strong, as she tells herself. She steps out of the shower and grabs a bath towel. She starts to dry herself off, collecting all the remaining water off her body before she wraps it around herself. She then bends down and picks up another towel to dry the mop of her hair. The curls are starting to form; no time to straighten it. She wraps the towel around her hair into a cocoon. With a deep breath, she opens the door and all the vapor from the shower starts to escape. She then walks out, with a sway of her hips and more vapor pours out of the bathroom with her. She then turns around and closes the door so the fan can do its job. Then she unwraps the towel around her head and starts moving it back and forth to collect more of the water that is trapped within her hair. Curls begin to come out with each undone twist of the towel. She turns around and see's B hasn't moved from the bed and is still rock hard. She still trying to dry her hair as her eyes gaze upon his shaft, but also the man on the bed; she bites her lip.

B is propped up on a pillow looking at her, "How was your shower?"

She then replies, "It was good and relaxing; I hope I wasn't long?"

He tells her, "It was about 10+ mins or so; surprised you came out so soon."

She then replies, "I didn't want to use up all the hot water and wanted to save some for you."

He chuckles with a grin and says, "Thanks, but it's not necessary; I have a tankless water heater, so I have hot water on demand."

She curses under her breath, she then realizes that she could still be in their enjoying the heat and the sensations the water was doing for her; part from that, getting up the courage to come out and give back what was given.

She tosses her towel against the back of the chair next to the bathroom. Her fingers comb through her curly mess of hair; trying to loosen any tangles and air it out to dry. She knows it has to be done but knows it's more of a delay than anything else. B continues to watch her and is still smiling. He knows that she is delaying the inevitable; and can see that she is nervous.

His cock twitches a bit as he looks at her nervousness. He wants her but is willing to wait if she isn't ready. He then breaks the silence and says, "Becca, if you want to back out; the contract hasn't been finalized yet; so if you want to postpone this, we can do this another day. No rush, No foul." as he raises himself off the bed into a sitting position.

She lets go of her hair and places both hands on her hips and is taken aback by his words and it's childish of her too; postponing. It's just sex but it is her first time with him and she wants it to be memorable. She thinks to herself: fuck this shit, get out of your head and just do it. Remember, you craved this man for months and now your here. It's time to act and rock his world...

With that, she starts walking...ever so slowly. She reaches up and undo's the knot that holds her towel together and with both hands grabs the ends and slides it down to her breasts. With a turn of her hips, she lets go of the towel and let it slide down to the floor. She continues to cross the distance, slowly with the sway of her hips, making her breasts bounce ever so slightly as she makes her way to the bed. B's eyes light up from the change of personality within her and a smile with teeth forms on his face. Becca crosses the distance in no time and stops inches from him. She can feel the heat radiating off his body and see's the twitching of excitement running through his member. He reaches out to her with both hands but she shoos his arms with hers. She shakes her head "No" and B starts biting his lip.

She reaches out to him with her hand; she grabs his shaft with her palm at the base of it (fingers facing downwards to his balls) and strokes upwards. The touch alone, sends vibrations through him but the feeling of his hardness starts fuel her excitement and her pussy begins to heat up. She continues to stroke him up and down; slightly increasing the rate of each stroke as well as her grip. A bead of precum slithers out of his crown and she licks her lips. She then gets down on her knees in front of him and reverses her grip on his shaft and her fingers grab around his girth. She continues to stroke upwards to squeeze out more of his precum. She sits back on her legs and looks up into B's eyes. Showing him, her desire to please him before she licks up the precum with her tongue. She licks it up and around the crown of his shaft; she let's herself go and starts from the base of his cock and begins to kiss/suck along the shaft as she works upwards. She doesn't stop stroking him while she feels his hardness with her lips. Once she reaches the top, she circles around the crown and then opens her mouth and bobs down taking little by little of him into her mouth. Caressing his shaft with her lips and tongue; sending sensations down to her core.

The sensations along his shaft pulsate with each bob of her head as she takes more of him into her mouth. Part of him wants to lose control; grab her by the back of her head and thrust himself deeper into her mouth. Perhaps another time, this is her show.. not mine; let her enjoy herself and show off her skills. Nevertheless, it feels good to feel her lips slide down his cock. It's been awhile since he felt these sensations and needs more control over himself. So he proceeds to let go and lay back on the bed; and watch. Becca stops bobbing up and down but then slides her tongue down his shaft and begins to lick and suck in his balls. She is kneading them with her ministrations while continuing to stroke him with her hand. Her other hand reaches down and begins to play with her clit. The need is building within her and she wants to be filled. To feel him within her, to make her full and loved.

Becca leaves his balls and trails her tongue up his shaft to lick around his crown once more before taking his head into her mouth. She looks out at him on the bed to gaze his reactions. Of course, she can feel it in her mouth but she likes what she sees.

B is grabbing the sheets and his eyes are closed in concentration, controlling his breathing and a smile forms from her lips. The brief stop, gets B out of his head to look upon her to see that smile.

She slowly strokes him, controlling her grip as she does it. Tilts her head to the side and asks, "Are you ready for me B? (with a smile).

She lets go and taps his knees... he moves himself deeper along the bed. She gets up off the floor and crawls along top of him. Her taunt nipples are caressing his legs moving up to his thighs and causing his shaft to pulse. She grabs for it and places it between her breasts; and strokes him. The warmth from each, sends shutters through both of their bodies; she can now feel her wetness drip along her thighs. She moves forward and sits on his upper hips/lower abdomen while his shaft is between her cheeks spreading her apart. She closes her eyes and just feels his girth, it's heat and his need. Uncontrollably, she moves up & down and around; she begins to mimic what would it feel like to ride him. She starts caressing his chest and she loses herself for a moment and moans. She loses all self control and looks at B and says, "I need and want you now; I got to know..."

She grabs his shaft with her right hand, leans to side of her left and caresses his tip of his cock around her lips to moisten his crown and play with her clit at the same time. Another shutter rocks her through her core, and a moan escapes her mouth. She places his crown between her lips, directly in line with her tunnel and slides down ever so slightly... taking a little of him each time. She controls her breathing and adjust to his girth with each breath. Trying to accommodate him and adjust herself on him until he is all the way into her. She feels the walls of her tunnel caressing his shaft and adjusting to his thickness. She almost loses herself into the fullness but gets back into control. She opens her eyes and looks down into his... she begins to move her hips forward and back down again. Ever so slowly but her rhythm picks up and she begins to ride him. With every downward stroke, it feels like his shaft goes deeper into her. Driving her insane, and losing control over herself. Just the sensation of him entering her for the first time, almost drove her to cum into orgasm. She thinks to herself: she needs to concentrate but it feels so good to lose yourself and go with the flow.

The sensations build and her fingers dig into his chest... as her first orgasm hits. She rides hard and quick; arches her back as his cock goes deeper into her folds. She moans his name as the orgasm rips through her... she then rides the waves and keeps moving to catch another wave and rides it home. As she works hard catching the next wave, she lose herself and whips her head downward, hitting B's chest with her hair as another orgasm hits. With each orgasm hits, she clings to his shaft harder. She loosing herself but then remembers; this is about his need too and looks down. He is desperately trying to contain himself as she finishes her second. She then tells him to let her know when he is ready to cum. She continues to ride and then another wave starts to build and come crashing down. She loses herself once more, and whips her head again and beats B in the chest but then she hears something; so faint from him about "cumming inside of her". She is back in control of herself in an instant and hops off of him She starts licking herself off his cock and then begins to bob up and down his shaft; she increases her pressure ever so slightly with each bob. The sensations are building and his moans are beginning to come closer together. She wants him to cum harder and grabs his cock and motions him to come to the edge of the bed to stand up.

She starts again by licking his crown of his cock and then bobbing down taking him little by little. Increasing pressure, and then release. Lick his shaft and pull on his balls with her lips before sucking along his shaft to bob down it again. She continues to stroke him as she bobs up and down. Pressure increasing and the moans coming from his mouth start. They fuel her with excitement and can feel that his cock is getting sensitive and growing.

Becca's hand leaves his shaft and starts caressing his thighs. It's now just her mouth stroking him up and down. Her hands slide around his thighs and grab the back of his buttocks as she takes more of him. She then begins to increase her rate of her bobs down his shaft; increasing the pressure from her lips and letting her tongue caress his shaft. Then out of nowhere, she beings to hum a tune, the humming vibrates down his shaft and increases the sensation adding to his pleasure.

He loses all control and his shaft begins to gorge and become harder/longer and then he feels it. His orgasm is locked and loaded. He then tells her that he is so close to cumming. But she doesn't care, she loses herself and continues to give the best blowjob a guy could ever want. When the humming reaches its highest peak, B loses control and moans out to Becca and cums hard. She feels his essence shoot down her throat and feels the warmth and the energy it possess. Feeling the shot drives her harder and works diligently to increase her pace to get more shots out of him. More of him and his essence are swallowed. She releases his butt cheeks with her nails and then grabs his shaft and work it up and down so more shots are fired within her mouth; she loses count on how many shots were shot but it was over 8 and he came hard.

She continues to lick his crown and kisses it. A inward smile lights up within herself. It was all in her head; damn, that was fun. She thinks to herself, that she is insatiable, 10 orgasms... 7 with his mouth and hands; 3 with him inside me. And this feeling of him cumming into my mouth/throat, what an euphoria experience; plus he tasted so good. She feels like floating on a cloud now in space; eventhough I am still on my knees caressing his shaft. Greatest feeling ever and I want so much more of it.

He is amazed by her performance. She does have skills; the deep throating, and humming combo sent him into another world. It was tough to control; I so wanted to caress, lick/suckle, nibble/bite her but couldn't. I definitely want to make her mine. He then looks down to her and sees that she is spaced out. He rubs her head to get her attention but to no avail. He brings her back with a tap on her head and then she looks up. She smiles up to him and he returns it. He then asks her what tune were you humming...

She smiles and says, "The Star Wars Theme", she then goes on that she has tried other themes or songs in the past but loves this one the most. She then says: it's the beats that excites the shaft, in just a way and it brings power to the user. "It's quirky, I know but it's a skill. Tough to do while bobbing up and down but it helps get the job done."

"Well Bec's, that was amazing; never had that done before. And I was impressed with your skills in deep throating and your tongue action as well. I look forward to what other skills you have. Thank you... It's been so long as you probably can tell.", he says.

To which she replies, "It was my pleasure, and I am glad that you liked it I look forward to knowing you better as well!" (with a smile and a bite of her lip).

B extends his arm down and Bec's grabs hold; he pulls her up from her knees to give her a hug. As they embrace each other, they can feel each other's warmth and their relative heart beating from their sexual escapade. He then breaks contact and strides to the bathroom. He opens the door and sees that the vapor/moisture is all gone; turns off the fan and turns to the cabinet and pulls out 2 washcloths. He walks out and hands one to her to clean off. Each one of them, wipes off the sweat and cleans their respective private parts but a yawn escapes his lips. Soon hers follows suit... He walks over to the king size bed and pulls back the comforter and top sheet. He looks back to her and asks, "care to join me (with a smile)". She follows him in... B is on his back and in the middle of the bed; she slides in and inches closer to him on her side and rests her head on his shoulder. She rests one of her legs over his, and her right arm is caressing his chest. He reaches over and pulls her in closer. He can feel her breasts being pressed against his side and chest.

She then says, "Thanks for a lovely evening B; I really enjoyed it."

He replies, " I enjoyed it too Bec's; I look forward doing more with you in time."

B starts caressing her shoulders and back; her eyelids begin to get heavy and she loses control and falls asleep. He then kisses her on her forehead and speaks a little incantation and she is gone. He then says, "Alexa, start countdown... Bedtime." Within 10 mins, the lights ever so lightly dim and fade out. B stares up at the ceiling. Enjoying the feel of her body against his and wonders about the journey ahead for the both of them.

The sound of something being fried and smells of coffee being brewed stirs Becca out of sound sleep. She is still a bit groggy but the aromas coming from the kitchen is too much to bare. She reaches up and grabs the pillow and cuddles it for a moment. She then sniffs the pillow and smells B's aftershave or is it his cologne. Whatever it is brings her back to last night festivities and a smile forms on her lips; 10 times, fuck just thinking about it gets her heart racing and her pussy moist. She wishes that B would come back to bed and give it to her again. Guess time will tell on that one; time to get up and face the music, yet again. She gets out of bed and strolls to the washroom to use the facilities, and brushes her teeth. Once done, she heads out of the washroom but on the door, she notices a bathrobe was left hanging for her. She grabs it, puts it on and ties it off. As she is walking out of the bathroom, across the room to the bedroom door; she notices that she isn't sore between her legs. Usually being toyed and fucked with (10x) would get you sore and walking funny but she feels nothing. Interesting...

She makes her way to the kitchen, sees B making breakfast as if he is a chef no less. He has made some: scrambled eggs benedict, sausage links, bacon, fried some toast, with butter and jam on the side all for her. He hands her a cup of coffee, and a smile forms from her lips.

He then says, "I didn't know what you wanted for breakfast and so I took the liberty. I know, nobody would turn away bacon and/or a cup of coffee in the morning." She then replied, "You made this all for me??"

"Of course, breakfast is the most important meal of the day; and today is your first step into a whole new world. There is lots to do today", he says.

She takes a sip, and walks over to the breakfast bar and sits down. She grabs a plate and starts filling it up with some scrambled eggs, 2 strips of bacon, & 3 sausage links. She grabs a sausage and takes a bite and savoury juices and taste melts into her mouth. She then sits down and digs in; she is shocked on how much she consumes but then again, she did have a wild night prior. B just drinks his coffee and just watches her eat. A smile tugs at his lips and it breaks her concentration from eating and asks, "What?" He just shakes his head and sips his coffee. He then says, "It's just nice to see someone else, enjoying my breakfast & sharing company."

"Wait, this is all (as she points to everything), your breakfast?", she retorts..

He then smiles and says, "Technically it is but I am willing to share.." as he bites his lower lip. He smiles and then adds, "Eat up, it looks like you lost a lot of calories last night!"

She can't believe it herself either; she has never consumed so much food at one sitting before. Usually breakfast isn't her favorite meal of the day. Mostly it's a bagel and a cup of coffee in the morning (hmm, this is odd indeed). She gets out of her head and asks, "what do we have to do today?"

He takes another sip from his coffee and precedes to answer her question: "First, you have to complete the pact between yourself and me; then, we go over the jewellery aspect and finally, going over the cleansing ritual every night."

She finishes her meal and brings her plate to the sink to clean it but he motions her to aside. He tells her to just leave it, and that he will clean up the kitchen. In the meantime, why not take a shower and get dressed. She smiles up at him, and gives him a kiss on the cheek; turns around and leaves him staring at her backside as she makes her way back to the master suite bathroom.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers