The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is taken aback yet again but gets to work on cleaning the dishes/kitchen. Once he finishes, he grabs the shopping bag and heads to the bedroom.

He sets down the bag, and then proceeds to make the bed. He then takes the clothes out of the bag (sweatpants, tshirt and a new pair of panties; all laundered) and place them on the bed for her. After that, he then picks up her clothes, from last night, and deposits them into the brown paper bag. He then walks to the desk and picks up all the remaining towels from last night and tosses them into the hamper. He then sits at the desk and checks his phone. She on the other hand, takes a lot longer shower than the one the night before. She relishes the hot water but knows that she can't stay here all day. She turns off the shower, slides the shower door to the side and steps out. Grabs a new towel and starts drying herself off. Then wraps the towel around her and steps out of the bathroom once more, letting the steam roll out. She walks out and sees the clothes on the bed for her and tilts her head to the side and wonders.

From behind her, B says, "I doubt you wanted to wear the clothes from last night; so I went to Wal-Mart this morning, got you something to wear. I didn't have time to get something fancy but thought it would be nice to wear something that's clean prior to going home."

She turns around, and thanks him for his thoughtfulness. She then walks to the bed and shrugs out of the bathrobe and places it on the bed. She reaches to the gray pair of panty, and slides them on; they aren't her usual bikini style but they fit amazing well. It cradle her curves nicely; they were of a cheeky style; she believes. She then proceeds to get dressed. She decided to forgo the bra and go oh natural today. It seemed that B liked it very much. Her harden nipples pressing against her tight shirt. Once she was done, she sat on the edge of the bed, looked at B, and said, "I am ready when you are".

With that said, he pushes himself out of the chair and walks to her and offers his hand for her to get off the bed. He then proceeds to go over the details once more about the pact for three consecutive months of channelling/cleansing for her mother during this difficult time. He then goes over the 'conduit' portion again, telling her what it is involved and cleansing process. During the cleansing process, B has, say, on what acts to use to cleanse the jewellery of its negative energy and then in turn imbue it with positive energy for the next day. Acts must be followed and carried out by Master B; if the act isn't followed then the contract will end up null/void. Do you have any questions and/or agree to the terms set forth, Becca?

She remembers from the night before, reading through the different acts and such; she is eager to learn, not only to satisfy her mother needs but B's as well. She then looks up at him and asks, "Where do I sign?"

He motions her to the desk, to the contract that lays on top of it. He opens it up to page three, where she has to sign, date and leave a DNA print. She then grabs the pen, signs and dates it. She then pricks her thumb on the large thumbtack, draws some blood then places her thumbprint on the form to authorize it. Once that is complete then it's time for speaking the words of power to complete the pact. He then informs her once again of what would happen if the pact is broken; once it is all said & done, he then asks if she understand and she says (Yes). He recites the words for her, and she repeats them back to him. There is a power surge between them and the pact is agreed and complete.

He then grabs the documents from the desk and proceeds to the wall opposite from the closet. He reaches for the painting, swings it open to reveal a hand print scanner. He places his hand on the scanner and then it flashes green then a 'click' is heard. He then closes the picture and then a door appears, which swings open. Becca eyes are wide open and is amazed that this room existed and wonders what this is for. B grins, and proceeds to tell her that this is indeed a panic room. Every homeowner should have one. Just in case of an emergency and/or secure their prize possessions. The room is encased in Kevlar and then surrounded in concrete. The door itself is comprised of multi-layered thick gauged galvanized steel core with 16-20 steel locking bolts. It is bullet and fire proof; very hard to break into it.

She follows him inside; it is indeed roomy not like super tight. You can walk around. On the far back wall, there is a bookshelf/desk built in that transforms into a Murphy bed. On the opposite side of that, there is a standalone safe; 6 feet high by 4 feet wide; looks like a combination safe. There are a lot of built-ins along the wall for storage and such. Behind the door to the right of it, are security cameras of each and every room in the house lit up.

B then punches in some numbers into the standalone safe and then, it opens. He opens the door, and there are shelving on the top and left side of the safe; on the right, there is a big opening for a couple of rifles and handguns. There are ammo boxes on the bottom.

B pulls out a box from the top; then proceeds to pull out another one on the side. It's narrow than the previous box. He then sets both boxes on the top of the safe; then opens up a drawer on the side and places the signed contract within and closes it. He then motions me to the bed, I sit down and he brings both boxes with him. He sets them down but opens up the big box. Inside the big box, there are three boxes within and each holds a relic from the past Each box is labelled: 3, 5, and 7mm. He puts the 3mm back in the box. He then proceeds to open the 5mm box from the middle. He unties the bow and pulls the cloth handles (located in the middle of the box) and pulls it up and out to open the box. Inside there is a necklace around a raised oval in the middle, layered in velvet. And around the neckline is a silver Franco Style necklace that is 5mm thick; B reaches in and pulls the necklace out. He can instantly feel the positive energy within still. He reaches around and finds the clasp then unscrews it. He then asks Bec's to turn around and places it around her neck. He then screws it back in place then lets it lay. She can instantly feel the weight of the necklace and the healing from within a bit.

She is puzzled that it's not emulating lots of healing power. She inquires why and he shares his reasoning. He tells her it's because they had sex the night before. She ingested his power from when he came and hence, can't feel the power within the necklace. He does go into detail that each night will be different and sometimes energy won't be consumed.

He then closes the box and sets it aside. He then asks her, how's the weight and she says it's a bit heavy but she will get used to it. He then informs her the sizes: aka the thickness of the rope. The thickness depends on the amount of negative (pain) energy it will consume; as the pain intensifies, then the size of the rope does as well to cope. For right now, I think size 5mm is efficient for the amount of pain your mother is experiencing as of right now. I say in about a month or so, the rate will increase and you will have to wear the 7mm to suffice it. When the pain becomes unbearable for the necklace to hold, I will be around to help.

B grabs the narrow box then opens it. He shows the contents to her. Inside there were 32 square cushions and on some of them held a ring, some with a gemstone and some without. The ones without a gemstone are very intricate in design. There were 5 with gemstones: opal, ruby, topaz, emerald, and a blue sapphire. Each of the gemstones had its own different cut as well. He motions to her to choose one. With a tough choice, she picks the blue sapphire because the stone looks to be in a princess cut style. He then pulls it out and looks at the ring size. For a brief second, it looked like the ring was petite and wouldn't fit but with a tap of his finger, the ring grew larger. He reaches for her hand, she gives him her left hand but he smiles and asks for her right. He then slips the ring on to her Right ring finger and slides it over the big knuckle. It's a bit lose but with a tap of his finger, it shrinks to conform to her finger. He then instructs her to never take off the ring. If doing so, the necklace will then give her the healing benefits not emulate to her mother. The rings clashes with the necklace like an opposing magnet. He closes the box of rings and then grabs the big box housing the 3mm inside and puts them back onto the shelf in the safe and closes it.

He then grabs the 2 boxes that were left out and helps her to her feet once more. They leave the panic room, he then grabs a hidden handle along the side of the door to close it. He then swings the painting open, places his hand once more to lock it. The green light goes to red and its locked/sets. He then swings the picture back into place and the door turns back into a wall.

She is awe of it and shares it with B, saying, "That's so cool."

He grins to her and asks, "Do you mean the panic room door, the room itself, and/or the jewellery?"

She ponders for a minute and then says, "first it was just the door itself but now that I think about it; I would say, all of it!" with a smile.

He smiles back and asks if she is ready to leave; she then nods her head and he heads for the door. He then tells her to not forget to pick up the paper bag next to the bed cause it contains her clothing from the night before. With bag in hand, they both exit the bedroom and head down the hallway to the foyer. They both slide their shoes on and grab their coats. He then grabs the keys to the Jag, and then proceeds to the garage. He hits the button and the garage door slowly opens... he starts to walk around the car to open the door for her but she stops him and tells him "I got it" and he tells her, "Suit yourself" with a chuckle. He presses the button, the doors open and the Jag comes to life once more...

They both enter his vehicle, put their seatbelts on and take a moment. B strokes the steering wheel and revs the engine. However, Becca is still in awe of the whole thing: events that happen last night, the vault and now her new journey. B then looks over to her and see's that she bewildered and in her head... he then says, "Are you ok Bec's?"

She replies, "Yeah, just thinking; that's all".

He then says, "I know it's a lot to handle; but I will be with you, every step along the way. If you have any questions/concerns, please share... cause I care about you."

She smiles and says, "Thanks B; you have done a lot for me and I really appreciate it."

B then asks her where she lives, and then punches into the Nav system and a route appears on the screen. B then backs the car out of the garage, hits the button and the garage closes. They make their way on the highway.

It's been quiet since we left the garage; until Bec's turns to B and says, "B?"

B then says, "hmmm..."

She then asks, "do you just have one vault/panic room or are there more?"

B then says, "I have a panic room installed in all my residences; it's good to be safe and of course you acquire a lot of treasures along the way to store. It's cheaper to store them at banks but people ask questions and/or it's not 100% safe; anything can happen. I feel comfortable having vaults that are secured: with voice recognition, hand scanner and digitally monitored. Each one is different, depending on my needs. Got to always look to the future."

Becca then asks about the case of rings; it seems that it used to hold quite more than what was presented to her. B then shares with her, "you are correct; over time, some people asked to keep their offerings and some lost theirs after the pact was over. It happens."

B looks at the Nav and there coming into the city soon (about 20 mins to her destination). He then asks her a question, "Do you drive?" and she replies, "I do but don't own a car at the moment. When your living in the city, you don't really require one to get around." B replies with a "Hmmm" and bites his lower lip.

Silence develops between the two of them once more but they both turn to ask each other a question but she grunts a bit and says, "You first".

B smiles and then asks, "What are your plans for today?"

Bec's smiles back and says, " I was going to ask you the same question."

They both giggle a bit, till she tells him, "My mother has appointment today with another doctor to get a second opinion; she wants me to tag along. You?"

B then shares his plans, "I have to go into the city; I have to acquire a place to stay; that's close by to your mother's; so the driving will be at a minimal. I also have to move in and set up shop per se (with a chuckle)."

"Sounds like you have a full day planned; hope it goes well for you. Text me when you have a chance, K?" she replies.

B empathizes with her, he can feel her energy. She is feeling kinda down and disappointed. He then grabs her and gives it a squeeze, to re-assure her. He then says, "Stay positive Bec's, for your mother's sake. I know it's a tough time for the both of you. You have to be her rock; spend as much time as you can." and with that he kisses the top of her hand. It warms her thoughts and also brings a smile to her lips.

The Nav system says that they arrived to their destination. B pulls the Jag to the curb and puts it in park, then turns to her and says, "Hope you have a good day; I will text when it's appropriate. You can text me any time; I look forward to seeing you tonight Becs (with that he gives her a kiss on the cheek)."

Another smile comes to her lips, as well as a deep blush. She opens the car door, and wishes B a good day and says, "I look forward to seeing you again as well". As she closes the door and walks to her condo, B watches her a moment.

His heart skips a beat, as his eyes watches her walk... he can imagine her without the sweats on, just wearing the cheeky panty underneath and see the sway of her hips walk towards the building. Heat begins to stir down below, as well as in his eyes. He breaks contact and tries to focus (later); a calming sensation sweeps through him. He puts in drive and steps on the gas; zooms away.

Hearing the Jag purr, stops Becca in her tracks as she turns and watches B zoom away. She then bites her own lip, missing B's presence but she will see him tonight, no matter what, as she turns around and continues to walk to the outer doors of her condo.

The day stretches out for both of them; Becca, being busy with mother and B with his errands. They both text throughout the day; sharing their thoughts. B trying his best to keep her up and positive. He does share with her that he found an apartment close by to her mother's place and will be moving into it later on today. He is heading home to get his stuff. She is shocked on how fast he was able to find a place and to move in the same day too. But again, B is a powerful force when he wants too. It seems that people just bow down to him in some respect. Hmm, I guess when you have lots of money and influence, things happen. Well she looks forward to seeing the space and wonders what the evening will present.

As for her, she takes her mom out to lunch to discuss her plans. Things turned out to be the same with the other doctor. Doctor took his time with the results and gave his opinion. Definitely Stage 4 Lung Cancer, it's well pronounced and that she has 3 to 6 months to live. There are treatment plans available to extend her life but the next few months would be detrimental to her health with chemo and radiation. It's best to get your affairs in order and live each day to the fullest. He did ask if she's in any pain and her response was that she was in pain the day before yesterday but not now; he is shocked by her answer and wonders what changed. He thinks for a moment but then grabs the prescription notepad, and writes down a few things just in case. He offers a puffer (steroid) when breathing gets too much and pain medication as well. He also writes down a prescription for pure oxygen (tank) when it really gets bad. They both shake the doctor's hand, take the prescriptions, and leave the office. Doctor gives his condolences and wishes them both well. It's sad to hear, but B did say that it was beyond medical help at this point.

Becca sends a text to B, that they are leaving the doctor's office and will be heading home soon. Also asks if he has any plans for dinner tonight. He replies back in a few minutes, saying he doesn't have anything and wonders if he should make a reservation somewhere for them. She texts him back, "I will ask mother and get back to you..."

He waits patiently.... and then receives a text: "Mom is feeling kinda down from the doctor's appointment and doesn't want to go out. She prefers to dine in tonight. So if you want, we can order some UberEats for dinner and then go from there."

He replies back, "Sounds good... It is now after 3pm; how about I meet you at your mother's home at 5pm. Just finished the move, and I am in the process of unpacking."

She responds with a shock emoji followed by a winking eye one too.

He replies: "See you soon Becs! (followed by a kissing heart emoji)"

She smiles into her phone but sends a heart emoji back and then puts her phone into her purse. She relies to her mother, that B will be coming over at 5pm, then we can decide on what to eat then. Her mother smiles a bit and puts on a positive face but she knows that she isn't happy with the second results. All is quiet on the ride home; mom looking out at the window and me with my own thoughts about my mother and B. She knows this is a difficult time for both her mother and herself; but is so glad to have met B. Even though he is helping with my mother's pain; he is also there for support as well. She knows that she couldn't do this alone; and glad to have him in her life.

Time passes, Becca and her mother, are sitting in the living room just talking about the past; they both share their feelings and reminisce about the good ole day; until the doorbell rings. Becca glances at the clock and notices, it's 5pm. She motions mom to stay put and then gets up to answer the door. She opens the door, and there is B with three brown paper bags in his hands. She is happy to see him and is stunned with the bags in his hands. She stands there a bit, staring at B and there is a sparkle in his eyes and she is lost. He smiles back and waits. Then out of nowhere, you hear Becca's mother say, "Are you going to invite Brynmor in or are you just going to stare at him all night?"

The statement alone, wakes Becca out of her head, apologizes to him, moves to the side and invites him in. Her eyes dart up and down, checking him out as he walks in and places the three paper bags on the breakfast nook. He takes off his jacket and wraps it around the chair. He then starts pulling plastic containers out of the bags. Again, Becca is stunned by this man and she still in shock. Still standing, holding the door open. Barbara walks up to her (tries not to embarrass her) and whispers in her ear, "He is just a man, a very dashing and considerate one at that. Get over it! (with a smile)."

Becca jumps awake and looks down. Feeling foolish, she bites her lip and then closes the door. She thinks about what her mom just said, and wishes she could tell her, "He is but is so much... 'More'."

B unloads all the bags. There are several plastic containers lining the countertop. He shares with the ladies, "I know you decided on going through UberEats for dinner, however you might have to wait an hour to get your food. So with that note, I went around and picked up different meals instead. So pick what you want or just take pieces as if you were at a buffet."