The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The peck alone spoke volumes, but again that word warms her core and heart. She feels for this man and longs for him. She wonders if it's an addiction or something far worse. Whatever it is, she is okay with it. She then smiles upward at him and says, "I will see you later, Master. I look forward to seeing you again." and with that, she walks past him to the foyer. To grab her purse, keys, and slide into her black sandals with a slight heel to them.

He wanted to follow her and see her out, but knew that if he did, he wouldn't let her go. The silent exchange spoke volumes to him. He wonders if he is addicted to her as well, but a lifetime of knowledge says otherwise. He longs and needs her for many reasons. Living alone grants him inner peace but can be also a burden. Perhaps it's time to try again and pursue a relationship; even though they hurt in the end. He sighs deeply when he hears the door open and close behind him. He is left alone again; it hasn't been a minute yet, and he is missing her. He calms his mind and starts cleaning up by making the bed, hang the terry robe in the bathroom, grabbing the dirty cup and heading into the kitchen to clean up there. He knows he has some tasks to take care of prior to his engagement with Becca's mom. Time to focus and get things done.

After closing the door behind her, she stands there for a moment. She too feels something missing. She has never felt this way with any other. This longing; of course she is relishing with this scenario a bit; she spends her evenings with him but feels like it's not enough. On the flip-side, she feels for her mother; knowing that she only has a few moments left. Her heart is torn; a coin that is flipped repeatedly. She hopes that after this ordeal that he wants to spend more time with her; hmm, time will tell. Stay positive, she tells herself and with that she takes a step forward and heads to the elevator.

***

B arrives slightly earlier than expected to Barbara's home; he hopes he can help and possibly encourage a long conversation: to either learn more about what her plans are and to see Becca, of course. He brought a bottle of wine for this special occasion; Bec's is right, he can't come empty-handed. Hope the wine will taste well with her Spaghetti Bolognese. He then rings the doorbell and there is shuffling behind the door; with a click, the door opens, and it's Barbara welcoming him in. She says, "Brynmor, you're very early; dinner is at 5pm. Did Becca give you the wrong time?" feeling out of breath of sorts.

He assures her that Becca said 5pm, but figured to come early to either help and/or chat a little before dinner. He then says, "Oh, this is for you. Hope it tastes well with your meal."

Barbara then thanks him and asks him to come in. She then locks the door behind him and ushers him into her home. She holds the wine by the neck and gazes at it. Hmm, 1977 bottle of Castello di Alma Chianti wine. She sets it on the counter and pulls out the pullout corkscrew from the drawer. She then says, "Thanks for the gift; perhaps you will do me the honor of uncorking it for us."

He obliges by taking the folder/corkscrew and pull out the knife to cut the wrapper from the top. He then unscrews the cap then starts to de-cork the bottle. With a loud 'Pop', the wine is uncorked and ready for serving. He then brings the cork to his nose and smells it a bit; then nods in agreement with her before sharing the cork with her. He then opens the cabinet and pulls out 3 wine glasses; then pours out a little in each glass. He lifts one, then twirls it to mix and lets air get to it before bringing it to his nose to smell it. It's definitely smells earthy with a hint of berry; a very robust dry wine. Then he brings it to his lips and sure enough; the taste is satisfactory.

Both Barbara watch him as he experiments with the wine he brought. With his nod, they then do the same and give it a taste. It blew them away with that taste of slight tannins and a hint of berry. Barbara then asks, "This is excellent wine; wonder if you can tell me more about it?"

B, is happy that she is interested and shares that he purchased the wine in the late 1980 in Italy; purchased a few cases of it when he toured the winery. He then shares that he helped the Lebasti's daughter take over the family winery with a slight stake in the company. The cost at the time was roughly $500 Euros/bottle, but now it's about $5k per bottle; an excellent investment indeed.

With that information, both ladies take their time to swallow the wine. Shocked by the history and the cost of the bottle. They are both taken aback by the generosity and the gift he brought for dinner

.

Conversation ensues. Barbara asks questions about their relationship and some answers are given, but we leave others unsaid. B then asks about how she is doing physically and mentally.

She replies, "I am not afraid of death. I lived a good life; fell in love many times, settled down and had a family. Watch my only daughter grow up and be responsible. What would a mother ask more of? Yeah, I still have my days. Some good and some bad, but since meeting with you, Brynmor, I have felt a lot better. I can't put a finger on it but I am glad to have met you and/or my daughter's interest. There's more than meets the eye with you. There is more to say, but the timing isn't right and I don't want to embarrass her. With that said, it's time for dinner." as she grabs three plates, then loads them up with spaghetti, then spoons out her special sauce with a ladle. Then turns down the sauce to low and slightly places a lid to let it breathe a bit.

She then says to her guests, "Please take a plate for each of you; B, can you also bring the wine over as I will bring over the garlic bread? Thanks." as she makes her way to the dining table.

Both Becca and B wait for Barbara to pick her seat. She sits at the head of the table while Becca and B sit opposite to her. B then refills each of their glasses with more wine, first Barbara's, then Bec's, and lastly his before sitting down. Barbara then reaches out and grabs each of their hands and says a quick prayer of thanks. She then let's go and tells them to dig in. Slowly, each of them picks up a fork and knife to cut their spaghetti before using their fork to twirl it around to eat it.

The flavor of her sauce shocks B. It's very good, and he has been all over the world. He lets out a big Mmm, mmmm; and then asks, "I have tried many sauces over the years, but nothing compares to this. What's your secret?"

Barbara shares a bit with him by saying, "The flavor comes from the meatballs that are prepared separately. The sauce simmers with the meatballs and that's all I can say. The meatballs are in the pot if you like to try one, but its consistency is a family secret."

B then says, "I definitely should try one of your meat balls. Have you thought of starting your own Italian restaurant featuring your sauce?"

She then shares that she thought about it when Becca was younger. She and a friend looked into it but found that it would cost too much to start up. The rent back in the day was outrageous; $100/sqft. It was a wonderful dream, but it didn't happen. We went our separate ways, my friend and I sadly."

B then replies, "Too bad. With the right backing and marketing, you definitely have a winner here."

Hearing the praise helps with her attitude and ego. With that thought, she then asks, "Who wants more?" both hands raise up simultaneously. Which brings a smile to her lips. She scoots her chair back to refill their plates, but then B scoots back and tells her to sit and he will do it. She was about to say something but gives in with a smile and a nod.

B takes both Barbara's and Becca's plate back to the kitchen for a refill. Comes back and places them back to each person before taking his plate back to refill and scoop out some of those meatballs. B then comes back to the table, but before he sits down, he refills each glass with more wine. Then he sits down and digs into the meatballs. He is shocked with the consistency and can't place each ingredient mixed with the ground beef, but it's definitely delicious.

As the dinner progresses, so does the conversation. Barbara shares her thoughts on what she wants to do within the next few weeks. She shares she is interested in seeing/viewing the unique business' that B has investments in and would like to get moved by seeing some art at the local museum in town. What she said piqued his interests. Sure, he can take her to both Cafe O'Let and Georgino's; as for the clubs: Hexagram and Club Royale. But the museum would take some time. But he has an idea that would shock her and Becca.

As their conversation continues, Becca is in awe of the man sitting across from her. Giving his full attention to her mother and it warms her heart. She bites her lip and looks at the clock; it's past seven, and it's almost time for her mother to go to bed. A naughty thought creeps into her mind to embarrass B a little. She leans back and extends her foot and playfully starts massaging his right thigh. Her kneading is persistent and gives notice by Master himself with a glare. He continues to engage Barbara with specifics. While Becca leans back more to get her foot further than his thigh. It grazes his crotch and, ever so slightly, her movements cause a stirring. She can feel his hardness and heat from his package; a smile graciously covers her lips.

B tries to calm himself while chatting with Barbara, but the onslaught that Becca is doing distracts him. He glanced at her when she massaged his thigh, but now she was making it much worse. Her movements are making him uncomfortable in front of her mother. He tries pushing her foot away, but she continues to play with him. He then glares at her, but she plays innocently. B returns to chatting with her mother until she lets out some giggles, which breaks the spell/conversation between the two.

Barbara then glares at her daughter and asks, "What has gotten you to giggle and being quiet for so long?"

"Nothing, just watching and listening to your conversations with B; that's all." She stammers back; setting the giggles aside.

Barbara doesn't buy it for a second but only says, "Aha, hmmm." She then glances at the big clock and sees that her time is coming short; almost time for bed. She slides her chair back to get up to clean the table. But before she touches a plate, B stops her.

"Isn't it customary that if a person cooks, then the other person or people should clean up? You cooked for us; it's only fair that we clean up." he says to her.

It's a nice jester, but he is right, it's customary their choice and smiles at him. She then slides her chair forward. Resting her hands on the top of the chair, she says, "Thanks... Thanks for coming and for your time. I am off to bed to get some beauty sleep for this wiry old soul. I bid you both a good night." She then looks at Becca and says, "I will see you tomorrow, young lady. We have some plans tomorrow." And with that, she leaves them to it.

B waits until he hears the click of her door before confronting Becca. He then looks at her sourly and says, "Did you have a good time?"

She is caressing her bottom lip with her index finger before replying with a 'Yes'. She then replies, "I enjoyed it immensely" as she bites her bottom lip.

Her behaviour shocks him and needs some discipline. He then asks, "Are you going to take responsibility, Baby-girl?"

That word again snaps her back to reality, and the warmth spreads through her core. She then replies, "Yes, Master, I will."

It takes a moment for him to consider but says, 'Ok'. He then throws his napkin that was on his lap on to the table and then slides his chair back. He looks back to where Barbara's room was before standing up. Seeing that the door is still closed; he then walks around the table and stands in the corner to keep an eye if Barbara returns. He slowly unzips his fly and reaches in and pulls out his semi rigid cock.

Becca's eyes haven't wavered; she watched him get up and walk around the table. Her heart beats faster and her palms were sweaty. She wonders what will he do; until he unzips his fly. Her slut instincts kick into gear and she is licking her lips. Immediately, she is on her knees in front of her Master; waiting for a command. Her mouth is salivating, while her core is warming up exponentially. She looks up at him, with her hands on her thighs.

He looks down at her; thinking to himself that 'his baby-girl is learning and wants to serve him. Look at her. She is in a presentation form; waiting for my command. His eyes waver and set on her deep cleavage that is being held by her black lace bra. His eyes move back to her face and she looks hungry. Without further ado, he says, "Suck it, Baby-girl!"

Instinct takes over, she reaches out and grabs hold of his cock, jerks him up and down. She then leans forward and then licks top of his bulbous head before heading lower and sucking his balls one by one. Then letting her tongue massage the underside of his cock from the base to the tip before plunging down and taking a bit of him into her mouth. Slowly but surely, she takes more of him with each bob of her head. She can feel his hand on the back of her head. She knows it's not to control her but to encourage. Her inner slut lets go and starts to deep throat him. Pushing his cock deeper down her throat.

The sensations along his shaft build and drive him harder. He tries his best to control his primal urge, but her ministrations are slowly driving him crazy. God, she knows how to suck a cock. A smile crosses his lips. My little cocksucker. The deviant thought brings out naughty thoughts and aspirations. Both hands reach out to both sides of her head to encourage her to keep sucking him. Out of the blue, he says with a whisper, "Suck my cock, my little cocksucker slut. Please, your Master."

She hears him and isn't taken aback by his comment. It does the opposite but drives her. She wants to please her Master. She quickens her strokes with her hand and bobbing up and down faster. His cock tastes so good and the pre-cum that shoots out is so sweet. Plus, the warmth of his power flowing through her makes her want his cum so badly. Her need blossoms. She takes a break and looks up at him while she swirls her tongue around the crown of his cock before plunging down and sucking more of him. Letting her tongue explore every inch of his cock and increasing the pressure of each bob. The feel of him getting thicker and his need. His fingers dig into her scalp. Which tells her he needs it badly by the look on his face. She lets go and gives in to his need.

She places her hands on his thighs and he thrusts his cock deep into her mouth. He is now throat fucking her and little by little, and he gives in to his primal urge. Just when he thinks he can't take anymore, his need gives way and the first volley of his load shoots down her throat. Slowly, he pulls back and thrust again; shooting rope after rope of his cum into her mouth. He can feel her swallowing each shot, but continues to suck. Helping nurse him to spend all his cum out of his rigid cock. Once he is done, all the stress and need dissipates; leaving him relaxed. He lets go of her head, but she continues to stroke and suck his cock.

She is being very thorough. Once she is satisfied, there is no cum left. She licks the crown once more before giving his small head a kiss. She then looks up at him and says, "Thanks Master, that hit the spot. So delicious." She goes back into the presentation form and waits for his next command.

He then puts his semi hard cock back into his boxers and zips up. He takes a deep breath and says, "That was wonderful Baby-girl but I suppose you should stand up and help me clean up."

She then gets up and helps clear off the table. They both bring the dirty dishes to the sink to rinse them before setting them in the dishwasher. He then screws the cap back on the wine and places it in the refrigerator. He then motions to the pot left on the stove, but she stops him.

"Just leave it; I know my mother. She will put in the container and either have leftovers during the week or put in the freezer for another day. Why don't you wipe the dining table and I will do the same thing here?" she informs him with a smile.

He replies, "Sounds like a plan." And with that, he grabs a washcloth and rinses it before heading into the dining room to finish the job.

Once both places are cleaned; they tidy up and turn off the lights. She follows him to the elevator after she locks up. They both wait for the lift and are quiet. He looks down at her. Her back is rigid, breasts sticking out, hands behind her back and smiling. It brings a smile to his lips.

She looks up and sees that smile and says, "What's up?"

He, however, shakes his head, saying it's nothing.

But she presses on with, "C'mon, tell me. Don't hold it in; share your thoughts."

He then says, "Just seeing you now; reminds me of something. Schoolgirls aiming to please their teachers. It just brought a smile; that's all. Plus, it's gotten me thinking about earlier; when I whispered something to you. Guess you liked it."

The elevator dings and the doors open to an empty car. She walks forward and says, "Of course I liked it. Remember, I told you earlier, you can call me whatever you want. I am in this for the long haul. I want to be your conduit. Master, I want to learn and please you, in all forms." and with that, she presses the button for the 24th floor. Then silence.

He thinks about what she said, and it illiterates the bond they share. What she said pleases him to no end. The elevator dings the 24th floor, doors open and she walks out. He hesitates a bit but follows, but stays.

She turns around and wonders, "Something wrong?" She walks towards him, waiting.

He looks down but shakes his head. 'No'; but then grabs her head, leans down, and kisses her cheek. He leans back and gives her a smile.

She thinks her Master is being weird but shrugs it off; he is over a thousand years old. She thinks for a bit before saying, "What was that for?"

He looks down and says, "For being you. I wanted to kiss your lips, but we both know what will happen after. Kissing your cheek is the next best thing. It's a step up from kissing your forehead. Is it not? Come, I have plans for you this evening." And with that, he leads the way to his suite.

It puzzled her a bit but knows that he was right; about the kissing part. His kisses make you wonder sometimes. Becca gets out of her head, cause he is waiting for her at the door. She knows he holding her up for another fun night of learning. She makes her way into their suite and he closes/locks the door.

He then asks her if she wants anything to drink before they begin. She says, 'No'. And he nods and says, "Then let's begin. Why don't you head to the Master bedroom? Oh, and touch nothing. Need to grab some stuff from here. I will meet you there, Baby-girl."

Again, that word brings a warmth through her core. She then proceeds to the Master bedroom and sees something on the bed that is long, black and padded from the corner of her eye. She proceeds further and notices the folded platform is about 5 feet long with 18 D rings all over. The top and bottom squares have 5 D rings and the middle two have 4 each. The platform is hinged and made of leather. On either side of the platform there are 6 restraints, 2 on top and 4 down below. Above the platform, looks like a blindfold of sorts, off the side of the bed there is a rolling cart with a small bundle of tools wrapped tightly. Next to that, there is a bottle of lube and a rubber cone of sorts.

Becca is excited but only has a slight trepidation about what tonight's activities will be. With that, B enters the room, carrying a round container with a lid. He places it on the cart next to the other items.