The Lewd Hollistic Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then turns to her and asks, "What do you think?" with giddiness.

She replies, "It looks exciting, but I am a tad nervous. I trust you, Master."

"Well, this morning, you tested the door to the dungeon. I know you're excited to learn more about it but thought, how about we bring a little of the dungeon into the bedroom for a chance and see if you like it." he stammers. He then explains, this is his XL Bondage Board. It's 65 inches long, 24 inches wide and has 18 attachment points: 5 up top & bottom and 4 on each board in the middle. What is so great about this board? It folds up discreetly and comes with concealed handles, so you can carry it.

I will restrain you this evening to test your sensitivity/awareness. Oh, and one more thing, we will also start you on getting ready for anal play. So, are you ready to play?

She is intrigued by what he says and is excited; but slightly nervous. She nods her head but then speaks up with a 'Yes'.

"Good, but first let's take off that necklace." he says as walks around her and takes off the necklace. He absorbs the negative energy, then takes a moment to harness it before placing it on the dresser. Slowly but surely, he takes off his clothes and lays them on the back end of a chair. He opens a dresser drawer and pulls out a pair of cotton night pants. Then walks back and stands in front of his conduit. B then instructs her to take off all her clothes and place them near his and then go into the presentation pose and wait for future instructions. He pauses, but then says, "Go!"

Becca walks over to where his clothes are and strips out of hers. She places her clothing in a pile neatly and walks back to where she was, drops on her knees, opened widely, back straight and palms up ready. B is impressed and walks around and admires her form. He then informs her she will be bound and blindfolded for tonight's activity. A code word will be given if she stops the activity. However, if she can last through it, there will be a reward at the end. "Are you ready?" he asks.

She then says with a smile of determination, "Yes, Master!"

"Good. Now get up, bend over the bed to receive your butt plug so you can get accustomed to it, then lay on the bondage board. Once there, I will restrain and blind you. Once that is complete, I will give you the 'code word" and we will begin." He says adamantly.

She awaits his order and then he says it, 'Go'. Her heart flutters for a second but gets up and follows his orders. She then bends over the bed and tries to relax. She turns her head and watches him apply lube evenly to the silicone plug. He then walks over and inserts the tip to her sphincter.

B then says to her, "I will insert the plug; it will feel weird and I will go slow. If it's too much, say 'Stop' and I will. Breathe through it and then we'll try again when you're ready. Understood?"

Becca then says, "Yes, Master! I understand." and with that she turns her head and faces downward in preparation.

He slowly inserts it and it goes in about halfway before she yells, 'Stop'. She breathes through it; he informs her they are halfway there. She then says, "Keep going." and with that he proceeds further and it slides in. Her sphincter wraps around the end and it snugged in.

For her, it felt weird. The lube was cold, but the ease in which it slid into her ass was done relatively quick. She then immediately gets up and walks around the bed to lie on the board. Laying on the board feels slightly rough but is comfortable. She watches B slide on each restraint. The hands and feet are Velcro ones, but the thigh restraints were buckled on; he secures all six restraints into a D ring for each cuff. Arms are at a 90-degree angle, fists face upwards. There is a slight play with the restraints, however the plug itself moves, sending a weird sensation through her body.

Before he applies the blindfold, he checks in to see if she is ok to proceed. He puts on the blindfold and then tells her the code word is 'Orange'. He then says, "Since my touch, both excites and warms you, I will put on some gloves for this scene." and with that you hear, the sounds of latex gloves being placed on with a snap.

Today's scene is all about sensitivity and awareness. Since you can't see, use your other senses. Since eliminating one sense, the others will get stronger, like your sense of touch. Let's begin...

B opens the bundle (which was lying on top of the cart) and lays his instruments flat. He grabs the feather and tries to move it every which way over her breasts. Around the areolas, the curve of her breasts and below them then move downward to her belly button, then move slightly down to her hairless mound to her outer lips. Each flick of movement from the feather has her shivering, leaving gooseflesh in its wake; she pulls against her restraints slightly. Which moves the plug within, sending a distinct sensation of discomfort. With a flick of the feather over her hooded clit sends her into a frenzy to escape, but when she falls back down, a moan slips out of her mouth. The sensation alone makes her pussy salivate.

He puts the feather away and then reaches for the Spiked Wartenburg Wheel. Once placed on her belly, elicits an immediate response. It's cold to the touch but the spikes send a stinging sensation throughout her body which has her trying to move away from with the tool. After a while, she can handle it if goes slowly over her skin, but if it goes fast, then the sensation ramps up, pushing her to her limit. B switches it up on different parts of her body; either the wheel or the flat end to create a unique response. Once he took the spiked wheel to the end of her nipple, instantly sending electric stimuli of pain through her nipple to her core, causing her to thrash to get away from it and curse out with "Ow" or "Fuck, that hurts." As for the flat end, slowly it feels cold but ok, however if you go fast, it feels like you're being sliced to which she would reply, "Shit" or "Mother Fucker".

With the wheel, he learns that any other places besides the breasts, belly button and genitals she can endure, but those areas are very sensitive.

He then puts it away and checks in with his Baby-girl. Asking her questions and giving her a breather. Once she relaxes, he then asks, "Ready to go on?"

She then replies, "Yes, Master!"

He opens up the round container and pulls out an ice cube. He then asks her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. She complies, and he asks, "What do you think this is?"

She licks, and it's definitely cold. After a while, she says it's an ice cube.

"Correct, you are." he announces. "Ice is amazing; it shivers things and stimulates as well. I can swirl it around you nipples. It will be cold, but it will turn your nipples to harden points cause it stimulates them. However, if I move it too fast, it will feel you're being cut with no blood." he says to her while moving the ice from her nipples to her side. He holds the ice with his thumb and index finger over her body. Drops of ice cold water fall randomly over her body and make her jump cause it's cold, but later the body shiver slightly. Lots of 'ohs and ahs' come from her. He then drops the ice into the round container.

He then grabs a Beaded Cat-Of-Nine Tails. This flogger measures up to 16 inches long with a beaded handle and many leather strips of tails at the end. He then holds it in his right hand and then flips it over, letting the strips hit his left open palm. The sound alone sends her reeling. She doesn't know what that sound is, and it doesn't sound good either.

"You wanted to venture into the dungeon; now it's here." he continues to hit his hand with the flogger which continues to the same response. She continues to wince from the sound. Then he flogs her left thigh, ever so gently. Her response was slight. It stung a bit, making her flinch, but overall she is fine. Now when he swings with a little more oomph, she reacts fast, it stings and she flinches. Of course, she swears a bit but keeps it underneath her breath. He continues to walk around the bed and flogs his palm. Letting her wonder when the next hit will come, but it doesn't happen. So then he asks her, "Did you like that, Baby-girl? with a sneer.

She replies, "No, Mm, Mmm, Master! I didn't like it much." With a whimper.

"Now you know why the door was locked. Without knowledge, you can hurt yourself or someone. Every night is a step of sorts; leading to the dungeon. Some nights are calm and some will be a challenge; slowly you will learn. It's only been a couple of weeks, and this is only an eye opener of what's to come. With each day, receiving the same negative energy will take its toll on me, and it will be harder to expel it in the future. When that time comes, the dungeon will open and scenes like this with the flogger will be used. I know your excited to learn and want to please me. I get that, but you need to learn that there are all kinds of pain; some you can switch to pleasure, or to endure, but others will lead you out of your body. Each step along the way, your Master will be there. I will be your guide; I will teach and mould you into the best version of yourself." he shares with her.

He leans forward and sees moisture leaking out of her pussy. Now it could be sweat from the endurance of the tests, but it piques his interest and goes in for a closer look. He first swipes it with his fingers and brings it to his nose; it smells. He then tastes it and she is definitely sweet. He does one last test and sticks his finger into her; she is indeed moist and wet. He shares with her, "This is interesting. You endured all these distinct sensations and which left you wet. It's a step in the right direction but you had helped- the plug. Every time you wince or moved, set off a sensation through your body and to your core. The core heat built up over time, causing you to be saturated."

She is shocked but is happy with the outcome. It sounds more like praise than a complaint coming from him. A slight smile forms on her lips.

He sees she took it well. He informs her that there is many stimuli to experience and that they could keep going on but since she is a trooper, we will call it a night. Since you didn't use the code word; it's time for your reward. He unbuckles her ankles from the board and then grabs her calves and pulls her to the edge of the bed. He teases her with just his gloved index finger and moves it in and out; followed by two fingers. With the plug in place, she can really feel the finger/s more.

Throughout the scene of sensation/awareness, the slight torture has caused him some as well. Leaving him with a rock hard cock that needs to be satisfied. It could be the combination of her strapped on the board, expressions throughout, and/or the torture itself. In either case, he wants to fuck her badly. He steps back and drops his cotton pants along with his boxers. He is standing at attention, leans forward and strokes his cock along her pussy lips; so she can feel his hardness and to coat it for what's to come.