The Liaison and the Voyer Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah has an unexpected surprise for James.
1.8k words
4.4
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice is commanding I'm drawn to it with a sense of curiosity and nervousness, but mostly anticipation, the tone means she wants something from me.

"James...... come here NOW!" she commands once again, and now it just sounds like I'm in trouble, so I hurry it up. "Get down on your knees and get over here..." her demanding tone is not to be messed with.

As I descend to my knees, I'm greeted by a dauting but erotic sight, Sarah sat on the toilet seat, her legs spread wide, one is resting up on the side of the bath and gives me a beautiful view of her pussy, still swollen from our sessions just before. Our combined juices are glistening, and I can see some of my seed has already dripped from her exposed cunt.

"I was about to clean up and use the toilet, but I figured I'd use you for that instead? Don't you agree?" She looks at me with a wry smile and places two fingers on her pussy lips spreading them wider for me to see the mess we created.

"As you command my lover," I reply and start to crawl over to her.

"Slowly, slowly James, and don't take your eyes off mine while you do it!" her words are sultry and seductive and I really take my time covering the short distance from the threshold of the door to her awaiting pussy, staring deep into her beautiful eyes the whole time. I can see the lust in them it's almost dangerous the look she has on her face, she knows she has me here and can do whatever she wants. I reach her, the smell of her arousal and our love juices are overpowering, before I can dive in and start pleasuring her amazing pussy, she grabs my head and pushes it to the floor.

"Lick that mess up right now you dirty fucker!" and of course I do, I take the seed off the tiled floor, its salty and tastes like us, just before I can bring my head up I feel something drip onto my head, "Oh look more came out over you baby.." she says sarcastically, "Let me get that bit for you just this once you lucky boy."

Sarah grabs my head and pulls me upwards I feel her tongue lick off the sticky mess from my head.

"Mmmmm that was lovely," she exclaims "But I bet you want more don't you?"

"Yes mistress I want your juices and my cum" I comply meekly.

Sarah grabs my head and pushes it into her cunt, she is rough, and I hardly have time to take a breath as I'm forced into her wetness her hands on the back of my head pushing me in. My tongue is immediately out and I'm forcing it as far inside her as it goes, I can feel the movement of her legs as she spreads them wider to allow me further access. I swirl inside her as the pressure from her hands increases, Sarah starts to move her pussy up and down in small movements spreading our combined juices over my face.

"Eat that cum out of me you dirty git!" she is breathless as she speaks to me and starting to get carried away rubbing herself harder against me, barley giving me room to breathe her wetness is allowing her to use my face for her pleasure "Oh yes get right in there and don't fucking stop!!" her moans of pleasure are getting louder and just hearing that is a turn on, I increase my efforts on her pussy swirling, licking, sucking her clit hard. "I'm so close to cumming baby, SO close" and with that she pushes me away.

"What...." I exclaim.

"You aren't supposed to be making me cum though are you?" SLAP she strikes me across the top of my head "I'll cum when I want to, not when you want me to, now look at my pussy, is it clean?"

I stare at her exposed sex and all I want to do is go back to make sure it really is clean but instead I reply "Yes mistress."

"Let me check" Sarah reaches down and caresses the outside of her swollen lips and then inserts a finger inside her hole, she swirls it around, obviously enjoying the spectacle of my entranced stare at her pleasuring herself in front of me. She removes her hand bringing her fingers to her mouth. "Mmmm, yes just the taste of my pussy, it is good isn't it baby?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh and look at you, your face has some of my juices on and a little bit of your cum, don't you look a mess now, we should clean that off James," her hands are back on her pussy gently caressing her folds and squeezing her clit. "Should your mistress clean you up baby?"

"Yes mistress, please clean up my face" I whisper in a nervous voice, I'm anxious about what I think is going to happen next, either she is going to run her expert tongue all over my face or.

"Say please!" she commands,

"Please..." I respond cautiously.

"Say it like you fucking mean it James!" Sarah demands harshly,

"Please Sarah, clean me up" I almost shout it in desperation, a crescendo of emotion and anticipation building up in my voice.

"Good boy" Sarah says in a kind voice and then it happened.... a torrent of warm piss explodes from her pussy right onto my face "Oh yes you DIRTY FUCKER!!" she cries "You fucking like that, you absolute dirty cunt."

Fuck this is something I've always fantasied about and it's happening right now, her stream of piss is covering my face and she is right I am loving it and her outrageously sexy words are just perfect. After a few seconds she stops, "Tell me you like it."

"I like it baby," I comply.

"No, tell me how you really...." she squirts some more piss on my face "Fucking. Feel," she finishes.

"I fucking love your hot piss on my face baby, its so fucked up and I love it."

"Yes, it is fucked up, you absolute dirty bastard," she rasps, standing up she unleashes the rest of her golden juices all over me. The feeling of the warm liquid over my face and body is amazing and the fact its such a lurid act is sending me over the edge with lust, I open my mouth a little "Fuck!! as if you just did that!" Sarah gasps in surprise and then she smacks me over the head with a wet slap as she finishes her piss.

I don't swallow her stream but let it enter my mouth and spit it out on the floor while the last few spurts land on the top of my head and I feel it dripping down my back. I look up at Sarah and she is smiling but definitely not done with me yet, she sits back down on the toilet and pulls my head to her piss soaked cunt.

"You better make me cum so fucking hard seeing as I just gave you a beautiful present...."

"Yes mistress" I sputter and immediately start to work on her pussy again, I know Sarah likes to be dominated, used and abused and I KNOW ill get her back for this but right now I'm just a toy to her and I need to make sure she has an amazing orgasm. Her pussy tastes of her excitement and piss and I lap it all up never hesitating as I work my mouth all over her bringing her to the tip of orgasm,

"Don't stop now! You..." I don't give her the chance to even complete her sentence as I stand and push my hard cock inside her gaping cunt "Fuck, OH..... you bastard!" she exclaims as I start ramming her pussy hard, pushing her legs wider so I can get my whole length inside her deep hitting up against her cervix as she moans and cries like crazy "I'm fucking cumming, YES, FUCK......."

She trails off into a deep orgasm, for a moment there is an almost silence until she stops spasming on my cock, I withdraw, and still hard I bend over and take her head in my hands kiss her beautiful full lips.

"You are amazing" I whisper gently.

"Thankyou baby, you are too" she replies gently, I stand up to look at her and she really does look a beautiful mess and I'm sure I dont look clean either, I have a decision to make now though, what do I do with this hard cock of mine......

* * * * *

I can hear her shouting across the room for him, considering the size of the hotel rooms she must be in the bathroom, I'm sure she will want to clean and freshen up after their hot session and I should really do the same I suppose and I finally gather the energy to get off the bed and head towards the shower, feeling almost disappointed I can't hear them fucking away any more but I've had my fix right?

In the bathroom I put my ear against the wall just in case I can hear what's going on but the tiles make it almost impossible to overhear, I turn on the shower to full hot to let the room steam up for a while. I love the goose bumps the steam gives me and I gently run my finger tips over my small breasts, light circles being careful to only catch my nipples every now and again so increase the feeling and sensitivity.

Turning the heat down I get in and let the warmth flow all over me I also love this feeling, the warm water almost caressing me with its touch, I could stand her for hours engulfed in its embrace, I let the water consume me for a while until...

"........you bastard!" I hear a loud shout come through the wall and it was loud, almost alarmingly loud, immediately I shut off the shower and listen as my thought goes to an argument between my two lovers, listening closer and I can hear a muffled and rhythmic thumping sound and, of course, why would I ever doubt my new 'friends', they are making love once more.

Stepping out of the shower I dry off and think about them, how they must have been waiting for this moment for months or probably years and how I, without even knowing it, have been waiting as well, I cant pass up this moment in time can I? Stepping out of the bathroom in just my towel I cast a glance to the bed or the door.

Can I pass this up?