Revenge Pissing Pt. 01

Story Info
A spurned lover asks her friends to help with wet revenge.
2.1k words
4.33
19.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Tina's boyfriend had done the dirty on her, cheating with one of his work colleagues. It had been pure chance that she had discovered his unfaithfulness but now that she had, she intended to get her revenge... with a little help from her friends.

Tina's keys still worked in the door and the three of them snuck in. Rebecca and Lizzy had both been keen to help with the act of revenge even if Tina's suggestion as to how this would be achieved had come as a bit of a shock.

The three girls had stripped from their lower garments and, with a lot of giggling, had entered into the living room where Tina had lead them to a spot in the middle of the carpet before squatting down with her legs parted, and her hairy muff on full display. Rebecca and Lizzy wasted no time by coming to join her, forming a circle so that there were three sets of bare bum cheeks and exposed pussies on display, as the girls got ready to have a wee.

There was a tense nervous silence. The girls were not wholly certain that the others would go through with the deed regardless of the fact that Tina was also squatting with her pussy seemingly ready to urinate over the living room carpet.

'Fuck it, here goes, said Lizzy unable to hold back any longer on the urgent need in her bladder for they had all drunk loads before arriving at the house. Barely a second later and she began her toilet. From the deep slit nestled between her thin thighs shot a playing stream of hot piss that formed an almost perfectly straight line down to the carpet, which immediately began to darken as it accepted her wet pussy shower.

The sight of Lizzy releasing her piss fountain was too much for Rebecca who also began to pee. From her semi-shaven muff shot a similar jetting stream of hot piss, showering the carpet with her golden pee stream. Tina watched on with a massive thrill as her friends peed in front of her before at last she overcame her butterflies and began her own toilet. Then there were three spraying fountains leaving the slits of the squatting girls, the carpet darkening in front of each girl's pussy as they continued pissing.

After several more intense seconds of making their puddles on the carpet it was time to continue, there being no question about Tina's intent to cover the house with as much piss as possible. Rebecca moved to the hallway, with her friends staring at her bare buttocks as she slipped through the living room door. It did not take long for her to get down to business, grabbing a pile of coats from their spot by the door and throwing them into a pile on the wooden tiled floor. Still bursting with the need to pee Rebecca wasted no time, squatting down so that her pussy slit was poised only an inch above the collection of coats. With a gleeful giggle, she started a new piss, her hot pussy shower jetting from her pussy lips as she let loose with full force. A strong hissing sound accompanied her toilet in the hallway, the coats below subjected to the golden shower issuing from Rebecca's pee flaps as she enjoyed her latest leak. Raising her bare bum cheeks upwards sent her flowing piss fountain over even more of Tina's cheating partner's coats. Slowly the playing arch of flowing urine leaving Rebecca's pussy began to wane as she ended her current leak wanting to save some of her pee for another naughty slash elsewhere. She was just finishing off with a few last squirts of piss from her lower lips when the living room door opened, and a very naked Lizzy joined her.

'Oh, you are a naughty girl,' she giggled at the sight of Rebecca finishing off her wee over the pile of piss sodden coats.

'As if you've just not peed somewhere?'

'I've just had a piss on the back of his TV,' Lizzy confessed. 'Tina is having a pee over the wall. You should come and see.'

'Ok but don't you want a piss with me out here first?'

'I would love to,' replied Lizzy moved closer. Rebecca's eyes dropped of their own accord to stare unashamedly at the deep slit between her friend's legs.

She just loved Lizzy's pussy more so when her friend was allowing her hot pee to squirt from it!

'What shall we piss on?' asked the slim brunette, weighing up the pile of pee stained coats on the floor, whilst wondering if she should have a quick wee over them as well.

'How about in the shoe cupboard?' Rebecca offered.

'After you,' giggled Lizzy.

Rebecca wasted no time. After yanking open, the small cupboard she turned around and stuck her wide bum cheeks in through the opening ensuring to keep a good space between her parted legs so that Lizzy could clearly witness her stream of pee when she began to piss. Moments later and she had started her toilet, a falling stream of hot urine leaving her cunt before pattering down inside the cupboard. It was a struggle to hold back from allow her piss to come jetting out a full force but that would only see her pussy fountain spraying wastefully over the floor.

'You're so naughty!' observed Lizzy coming to adopt a half stand, half squat, directly in front of her naked friend. Rebecca had immediately guessed what Lizzy was intending to do so it came as no shock to suddenly see a growing arch of flowing piss leaving her friend's pussy and stretching forwards to patter noisily inside the cupboard where her own pussy fountain of flowing pee was still raining down. The girls finished their shared toilet and exchanged a quick kiss.

'Where shall we piss next?' Lizzy asked, her nipples fully erect.

'Best we go back and join Tina,' offered Rebecca, 'maybe we can catch her still peeing.'

A little later on and after much water to top up their bladders, Rebecca was stood in one corner of the front room like a naughty schoolgirl, her wide round buttocks on perfect display as she pissed into the vase she was holding up to her uncovered pussy.

'That looks like fun said a very naked Lizzy coming to join her friend. Taking hold of one of the curtains, she raised it up to her waiting muff before starting to casually piss over it, a thin playing stream of wet urine flowing from her pussy slit and covering the fabric with her hot pee. Rebecca took a moment away from enjoying her toilet into the vase to admire Lizzy's naughty handiwork, savouring the feeling of relief as she continued her own standing toilet

Lizzy's pissing pussy looked wonderful, her shaven muff sending a continually flowing stream of hot pee all over the curtain fabric. It was such a turn on to see her friend being so naughty that Rebecca was desperate to finish her own leak in a naughtier fashion. She quickly put down the vase she had been relieving herself into, the sound of lapping piss inside revealing how much urine she had just squirted from her pussy lips. Having a wee over the carpet seemed the most obvious choice as to where to urinate next so without further ado she ceased her leak long enough squat down by the side of Lizzy, and began to pee again. From her pussy flaps shot a new piss stream, fountaining down with a splattering wet shower over the carpet between her naked thighs. She was not sure which was the greater thrill, taking a piss over the carpet or watching Lizzy spraying the curtains with her pussy spray.

A giggle from the other side of the room revealed that Tina was also enjoying herself, legs parted as she took a new piss, this time over the sofa. A large stain was testament to how much of her toilet she had already done with no sign of stopping given the fast flow of piss leaving her hairy muff. Meanwhile, Lizzy was still enjoying her leak over the curtains, her shaved slit sending a continuing stream of piss over the fabric. Moving her admiring gaze from Lizzy's pussy and deliciously curved bum cheeks Rebecca locked her sight on Tina's firm round tits and pissing pussy. Wanting to show off her own deviousness, she wandered over to the living room table, pushing it away from the sofa and the flowing stream of hot flowing pee leaving Tina's open slit. Moving to position her wide round bum cheeks on the edge she spread her legs so that her friend would have a good view when she started to pee, which seconds later she started to do. From her open pee hole shot a powerful fountain of hot urine that twisted as it flowed through the air before coming to land as a pattering shower all over a new spot on the carpet.

'I'm going to take a piss on the stairs announced Lizzy who was busily wiping her crack on the second curtain which unlike the first was not covered with a large damp pee stain. As she spoke, her eyes came to rest on Rebecca's bare buttocks pressed as they were against the glass coffee table. Between Rebecca's legs, she could clearly see her friend's flowing piss fountain as she continued her toilet directly in front of Tina who had stopped her toilet, secretly so turned on by Rebecca's blatant piss display that she could no longer pee herself.

After watching Lizzy shower the stairway carpet with a shower of hot piss issuing from her shaven cunt, the three girls retreated to the master bedroom unable to contain their need to fuck. Their lovemaking was truly orgasmic, the climax of which was when Rebecca decided to take a piss over Lizzy and Tina whilst they were intertwined in a passionate embrace. Laughing and giggling the two girls grabbed Rebecca and pinned her to the floor then Tina moved to place her buttocks directly above Rebecca's face before proceeding to piss. At the same time, Lizzy aimed her pussy crack in the direction of Rebecca's muff before starting a wee of her own. From her shaved pussy shot a stream of body-heated piss that sprayed all over Rebecca's belly button before running down onto the semi-shaved mass of pubic hairs.

After showering, the girls all needed to go again. First off, they lined up as one with their bare bum cheeks placed over the landing railing where they wasted no time by beginning their toilets. They let loose with a hosing spray of piss from their uncovered pussies, sending three golden showers to spray over the carpet on the stairs below.

Lizzy and Rebecca then moved to the spare bedroom with their waiting bladder urges whilst Tina went to take a long spraying piss into the laundry basket. Squatting over the bed Lizzy and Rebecca took great pleasure from taking it in turns to pee whilst the other watched, their lightly golden streams staining the bed sheets with steaming hot piss. They finished off by kneeling side by side, their exposed vaginas aimed towards the pillows which were soon covered with two very wet stains as the girls set to work hosing them down with streams of twisting pee leaving their respective slits.

Whilst her friends were busy, pissing in the spare bedroom Tina had finished her slash into the laundry basket and had moved to place her bare bum cheeks over the edge of the bathroom sink where she immediately began a new toilet. Her piss flaps played host to a streaming flow of clear urine as she pissed for all she was worth, the plug filling the hole so that her toilet antics would not be wasted on the owner upon her return. Lizzy and Rebecca arrived whilst she was in mid flow and quickly moved to appreciate the show on hand. Once Tina had exhausted the last of her piss into the sink, she clambered down to allow Rebecca to take over. Moments later a soft hissing sound accompanied by a gentle patter announced the commencement of Rebecca's toilet as she too pissed into the sink bowl. By the time Lizzy got a go there was so much piss in the bowl that Lizzy's addition of fast flowing piss from her pussy caused her bum cheeks to get wet in the sizeable pool of spent pee.

It was now late in the evening, Tina's ex not due back from his work trip for another couple of days. It was time to leave and to see whom else they could cajole from their pool of female friends to see who else might want to join them for a leak around the house.


leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers