All Comments on 'The Liberation of Amy'

by Adamdavidson

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I’ve read thousands of stories on literotica. This was the best story I’ve ever read. You are a freaking genius. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story. I am a 63 year old male with 2 biological one adopted and 3 step children that I all raised as my own. One of my granddaughters was born to a young teenage mother. Our son and her were not able to be parents and we are raising her the last 6 years as well. Thank God there was no harm and all kids have or are turning out ok. I cried a few times reading this story. To tell the truth I skipped past most of the sex but the story was well written. I loved it. Thank great job

2Sisters2Love2Sisters2Loveover 4 years ago
Long and Great

This really was a long story, but well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning

What a stunning story, worthy of wider publication. Makes me want to retract every other 5star marking I've ever given. So good I couldn't put it down and it prompted me to post my first comment ever on here. Thank you for a superb read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Widowed versus Widower

Widowed - For a woman whose spouse has died

Widower - For a man whose spouse has died.

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 4 years agoAuthor
Dictionary definition

widowed (not comparable)

(of a previously married person) Whose spouse has died or is gone missing; who has become a widow or widower. quotations ▼

Can apply in this way to either gender

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply Awesome

Been on here a long time and this is one of the best stories I’ve read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
7 stars

One could easily make a movie from this... WONDERFUL writing.. Full of emotions and drama...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story. Enjoyed it very much.

Wonderful story. Enjoyed it very much. Too bad there were several spelling and grammar errors but it didn't spoil the read for me. Next time use a spell checker or have someone edit it for you.

I look forward to other stories. I hope they are as gripping as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best I've ever read here. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very touching.

Very realistic, touching, heart-warming. The story draws you in and you're rooting for the family. (The good guys) Really felt great when the Judge hammered the Senator for his crimes. Too bad he committed suicide. Great story. Kept my attention. My thanks to the author.

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Very good even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing writing

Envious of your writing talent. This could be a novel or movie.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Amazing

I have no words. Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

I was completely blown away. This story was heart warming and truly touched me. Keep up the good work. It contained drama, suspense, action and love. Love, love, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome, spellbinding story

A gripping, sensual tale that should be developed into a full length novel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

It's amazing that you've given yourself so many of the same comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dumbfounded

I kid you not this is the best story I’ve read on this site. Totally amazing. I’m still breathless after racing along the pages. My goodness

lovesexyshoeslovesexyshoesabout 4 years ago
6 stars

I have tears in my eyes as I write this!

A truly beautiful story!!!

Thank you so much.

6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's called "Alford Plea" btw not Alfred

Great story nonetheless

Should be adapted onto the big screen methinks, though "some parts" of the story will inevitably need to be extracted :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant read

This was a really good read and had me on the edge of my seat. Very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

I read this story several months ago but only read 9 pages and planned to finish it the next day. When I came back the story was gone and I couldn't find it again. I never got to read the ending. I found it reposted am was finally able to finish it. This should at least be made into a TV movie. (With obvious editing) Or big screen, R rated and let it all hang out.

ThrustDThrustDabout 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I've read hundreds of short stories on Literotica, for obvious reasons. But this is honestly The Best story I've read here. Just enough sex, drama and raw emotion to demand the reader to flip the page. I found myself getting a little choked up in a few areas and I appreciate a story that can tug on the heart strings.

Great story. I highly recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

A really great story- one that invokes all sorts of emotions. I was not sure at first I would read all the 13 pages but I did in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Very good writing; very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An excellent, worthwhile story

I was going to write that this is not an Erotic story but is an Adult one. However, on further thought I feel that is not quite correct. It is a story which, with suitable support from a caring adult, could be usefully read by young people, since the issues it deals with directly concern those who, in most circumstances, we would still call children. Yes there are sexual, and may I say beautiful, relationships described but in such a way as to offer hope to victims.

Around 30 years ago, coincidentally around the time the main events of this story are set, I was a member of the Samaritans. For those not from the UK, the Samaritans is a charity which offers support through telephone, email and face-to-face means to the suicidal and despairing. I'm sure in your own country there are similar organisations. At that time a few of us in my local branch were helping a young lady who was gradually coming to a realisation of the abuse, similar to Amy's, which had been perpetrated in her case by an uncle. For 15 years or so, she had shut the horror away so that even she did not consciously remember the events. However, the memories started to reappear and were tearing her apart. Thankfully, in this case we with the help of other professionals were able to support this now grown woman for quite a long time until she was able to deal with it within herself. I'm happy to say that the resolution included the gathering of sufficient evidence to ensure that the uncle went to prison for a very long term. The women in question was, unfortunately, unable to make trust any male enough to have a sexual relationship and become a mother as she wanted. However, she did have a lovely daughter by AI, who is now a grown woman herself and building a very successful life and career. I'm happy to say that the lady I've described is no longer a client. Rather, both she and her daughter are among my best friends.

I've submitted this as Anonymous as Samaritans do not generally advertise their affiliation to protect both their own lives and the privacy of those they try to help. I thought, nonetheless, that it was worth describing how close to real life this story was. my congratulations to Adamdavidson on a well written and thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Came here for the gap; stayed for Story

Really intriguing story. They should make this into a high production adult movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

This story is one of the best I have read on Literotica. Yes it does have sex. But it has romance, true love, pain, and a fantastic ending. Was thinking that it was going to take some other turns but this was even better then I expected. Very well written and deserved more than 5 stars

sports1sports1almost 4 years ago
Truly a really good read! A "10" for sure!

I've been a member/reader since 1999/2000...I think. This story is one of the best and most realistic I have ever read! The characters were very believable. The story wasn't over the top. I liked it alot. Some authors, like you, can bring you in, carry you with their story telling and when they are ready, set down to earth gently or drop you over the edge. WOW! More please! Let see what else you got!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I loved it! Good plot, good characters and good grammar! My only criticism is that you write too proper and polite which sounds weird, but here's an example,

Would you expect somebody today to say something like " Oh! That would be most wonderful!"

Or would they most likely say "Oh thanks! That'd be awesome!"

You're really good at writing, I love stories like this, but when some of the dialogue is very mechanical in how it explains things, and the characters don't talk like how that character would most likely talk on real life, it kind breaks the immersion for the reader.

But I'm a fan! I'm just happy to read something that's longer than one page and actually has some romance! Killer job!

Donfenelly26Donfenelly26almost 4 years ago
Just the change of pace i needed....

Im new on here and this is the 4th story i've read. one was about a shemale experience, the next was a mom/son story, third was also a mom/son story but a series and then i stumbled across this.. the first 3 were very erotic and gets you really turned on but this story was a great change of pace, it was more about love, lust, romance, family and struggle.. just beautiful.. please write more stories like this.

i dont think it's taboo/incest but i can see how it could be, but its a beautiful story with passionate sex.. could be turned into a book or movie..

Taf45377Taf45377almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed your novella and I tried to give you five stars but it didn't seem to work. Thanks for the story. Keep writing and sharing on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

One of the most moving stories I've read in a long time. The characters are so believable I could see them like in a movie. I loved every line of the story ❤ ♥ 💕

Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's worth at least 10 Stars.....

Fabulous job...really delightful.

I very nearly didn't get past the first page, but so delighted I did, and later, just couldn't stop myself from being absorbed into the story.

I've read about 50 stories through to the end and given up on about the same number without completion.

For me, this wonderful tale, was probably the best I can recall ever reading.

It is also the only story that I've read on this site that made me want to read all the previous (35) comments for!

Thank you so much....for me, it had everything and sincerely hope I find more from you in the future.

Amazingly good read....as others commented, would make a fantastic movie....

Julia Roberts and Richard Geere from about 15 years ago, springs to mind😊

mal321mal321over 3 years ago

beautiful..just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing wish i could give more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m sorry, I tried

I just couldn’t get through it. The story idea was good, but from the start, it was just loaded with exposition and background. It started to feel like a textbook. And when Sara’s mother appeared, the dialog felt stilted and forced, not real. I’ll never really know what the meat of the story was about because you lost me in the first two pages.

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 3 years ago

Another story about a completely clueless man. Worse, he did not try to get his wife real help

Two stars, for effort.

But please, stop trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a lovely story. It sounded like it was a labor of love. I am so glad that you, as too many Lit writer do, kill the heroin off to make the story more poignant.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/29/2021) This was a nice read, but I have some critiques. When waking up at the hospital shouldn't he have been a bit more concerned about his kids? There was no mention of them, that I remember, only Amy. His sister was prominent at the beginning of the story, but as the story progressed she just became an afterthought. You would think she would have developed a close friendship with Amy. The villain was a cartoon character and unbelievably evil. I kept picturing him in a long black cloak, black top hat, and twirling his long stringy black mustache. The father and then-husband seemed very immature acting like a clueless teenager and not like a 27-year-old, single father. I did enjoy reading how the children interacted with him and Amy. I became emotional when Gracie described Amy as "mommy with happy eyes". That was well done as when Amy's blind mother slapped and berated her in court. This story became more about Amy than the lead male protagonist. See, I don’t even remember his name. Unlike the snarky commenter (with an account) I would urge you to continue writing. You done good, IMO.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What an amazing story, I love the storyline, the twists, the drama which all created a real and believable tale that was enjoyable from start to finish. Well done 5++ stars

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

BRILLIANT.

This reads as an autobiographical or biographical piece rather than a work of fiction, there are sections that give a clear voice to the emotions and feelings of all the females involved, you have given voice to those who abhor the actions of those who abuse the power that they have been given by society.

Congratulations on a work that is well prepared, researched and written, the work has been proofread and edited extremely well. Thank you for publishing this heart moving and warming story. May I suggest a sequel either about the further life of this family or about the young girl Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome and amazing story,,, so emotional in parts ,, yet the story line had me locked in on it

I wish that I could rate this a 10 star

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't think there will ever be a negative comment about this story line as it was perfect, and our writer did his research, or had someone's help. Regardless, the only objection I have is that the proofreader missed some typing errors, like the pole position got changed to the post position, and there were 3 or 4 others, but these issues did not change the power radiating from our writer's pen. I rarely suggest this, but I believe this work would make a great movie. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading some of the comment, one jumped out using Julia Roberts and Richard Here of 15 years ago. How about Channing Tatum and Alice Eve today!!

XYZ

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

This is a story about horrible things done to people can bring beauty and happiness if they don't give in to anger and bitterness.

Sara was lost because she gave in to the pain; Amy didn't let her pain drag her down, so she rose above it, and she was blessed with love.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with Gym52, Big_Tim99 and others, this is a faboulus and wholesome story. I just wish "the pig" would have made it into jail to become bubba's bitch. Like the judge I'm not really a vengeful person, but when certain lines are crossed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story I have ever read on this site. I’m a grown man and had many tears. It kept me captivated. Great job and thanks for bringing things up that are pushed under the rug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I'm sure a lot of other readers have stated, this was probably one of the 'best' stories I have ever read on Literotica. It had romance, conflict and resolution. It is so nice to read a story where two people don't fall into bed and start banging on the first page of the story. This was actually quite romantic with great build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and even though there was tragedy, this was a very uplifting story. Thanks for sharing

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Brilliant story with tender love between two people that grows and ends beautifully with them bringing life to their world. Well done - keep going for more

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for writing a complete story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story but I don’t think you should have ended it with and they pasted the law I would have continued with the family future and weather they had any grandchildren or any other babies and I agree with the fact that you definitely would be more mature at 27 than as a teenage single father who got his mother in law pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Research prenatal care, please. Women should not douche during pregnancy. An ultrasound is not going to pick up a 3 day old fetus. It is not typical for doctors to perform an ultrasound that early.

When the guy woke up in the hospital, it seemed to be a long time before he asked about the health and safety of his children.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tons of errors n this story from prenatal to the trial. Misspelled words and tons of other errors. Not to mention the stupid parts where it is just takes you out of the story. For instance the MC is so dumb his poor wife Sara has mental and drug abuse problem but doesn't have her committed to a care facility to help her? What kind asshole allows his wife to continue to live that way? Then he gets concerned when she finally doesn't come back.

The her mother happens to show up looking young and sexier than her daughter? Then the mother falls for the moron who didn't take care of her daughter? As if she wouldn't blame him. The whole part about the Senator and the trial was a poor effort to spice up the story. If I was the editor for this writer I would have made them rewrite the damn thing. Only parts of it were good and that was mostly in the middle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdamdavidson@Adamdavidson
It has been a long while since I have submitted a story. During that time I have written a novel (non erotica) and have several stories and another novel in the works. I will submit stories when they are completed, but my efforts have been concentrated on getting an agent and ...