All Comments on 'The Liberation of Karen'

by BobbysWife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Interesting story.

Good to read about a couple solving their problems. Not sure about the Anal thing, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A SURPRISE AWAITS

GREAT STORY EXCELLENT WRITING FULL OF SEX EXCITMENT.

COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER. BUT A TOTALLY FANTASTIC STORY. NOW WHERE THE NEXT PART.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 15 years ago
I was worried...

At first, I thought this was going to be a "slut wife" story where he comes home to find her with another guy. Of course, he's not much better of going to a whore -- however, he didn't go through with it. And I liked how you got to hear his thoughts of being listless.

These two just need to work on communication. But that was definitely a good step in the right direction. And it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Great story. I think a lot of people can identify with the general theme of the story--the boring sex of a long relationship. sexy stuff was well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Can Certainly Identify

I went through something almost identical to the first half of this story towards the end of my first marriage. Only I was not in a hotel room with a whore, but rather a woman from the office who was also having marital difficulties and we basically talked each other out of going too far. Unfortunately, when I did get home, my ex met me with a barrage of nagging, which may help explain why she’s now my ex. Funnily enough, I never did end up dating that co-worker even after we were both divorced, but we remain friends all these years later.

As to Azpiri’s comment that “he’s not much better going to a whore”. Really? Not much better? With a whore! Glad to see that Literotica Loving Wives readers remain the last bastion of the double standard.

- DV

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

Thank you for a very nice (and hot) story

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Net he's glad he went home to.His wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous