The Libido Virus: Scourge

Story Info
Dr. Hayman struggles to contain a possible outbreak.
4.4k words
4.35
16.1k
12

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers

The television droned on. Another rumored case near Frankfurt. Dr. Buchanan tapped a pen on his desk with one hand as he sipped coffee with another. On the desk, a dozen memos all marked urgent laid before him. All of them discussed unusual cases, but no two of them were the same. It was an old trap for doctors to fall into, and it was being fueled by panic. When you hear hooves, expect a horse not a zebra. Now all these rumors of a plague or the end of the world were making cases of epilepsy or rabies pop up as this new virus. The names of the twelve hospitals which originated the memos were blacked out, essentially removed from the world as the CDC descended on them. Rightly or wrongly, the CDC was withholding any confirmed cases to try and stem the false positives and maybe avert a public panic.

The press secretary was on again. Behind him stood a variety of decorated soldiers. Buchanan shook his head at the sight. "None of them have a fucking clue," he thought. "We warned them for years, decades even. The real threats were with us all along, living on us, getting stronger each and every day. It was only a matter of time until some freak amalgamation turned us into fodder for the next stage of bacterial evolution."

One of the generals moved to the podium, and Buchanan turned up the volume, "...which is why effective today, we will be stepping up our presence around the nation. National guard units are coordinating to provide support to all local law enforcement. Let me be clear, this is not martial law."

"Bullshit," Buchanan said. His pager rattled on his desk. Erica had been instructed not to bother him unless something arrived that seemed out of the ordinary. He grabbed the device and headed downstairs.

The emergency room was in chaos. Buchanan rushed forward to the nurse's station, "What's going on?"

Erica looked relieved to see him, "Major traffic accident. We have multiple criticals already and three more on the way. They want to send more, and we have some heavy foot traffic."

"Our limit is six criticals," Buchanan said, feeling comfortable in the crisis. "Reroute any others to Mercy, and they can push them off from there. Page Moires and Shapiro, and if there's anyone not here that can be here, call them. Triage the foot traffic by priority." A gurney rolled in through the ambulance bay doors. Dr. Buchanan went to it.

"What've we got?"

"Pedestrian collision. Patient is unconscious and non-responsive. Experienced a strong seizure en route. Head trauma from the crash. Multiple lacerations to the abdomen, punctured lung, right leg and arm likely broken."

Buchanan cut open the shirt on his patient and started to probe her abdomen. "Patient is a Caucasian female, estimated age twenty five. No ID. What happened to her clothes?"

The EMT shrugged, "Heard some witnesses say she was naked when she got hit. You got this one Doc? We need to get back out there.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks," Buchanan waved him off. "BP is dropping, she's bleeding internally. Buzz OR 2 tell them we're on our way." He looked at Erica, "Take her down, get her prepped for surgery."

Buchanan watched the circus of gauze and tubing as the ER nurses worked. He scrubbed his hands mindlessly, thinking through all the possibilities of his patient's condition. Head trauma was bad, but if he didn't stop the bleeding, she'd die anyway. A nagging question kept coming up again and again. Why was she naked in the middle of the intersection in the first place? "Nurse, could you give Detective Farrell a call, tell him I think we may have something. Current Jane Doe, probably missing at least."

The nurse nodded and disappeared in another direction as Buchanan entered the operating room. The girl on the table looked pale, but her vitals had stabilized. Slowly, the room quieted down as everyone moved into position. Buchanan picked up a scalpel and went to make his first incision to her abdomen above the puncture wound. He paused. The bleeding had stopped.

"Uh, Doctor?" Erica said, a note of wonder in her voice.

"What is it?"

"The lacerations on her legs are healing," Erica said. Several others in the room gasped as she pointed to the young woman's legs. Buchanan watched as well. Before his eyes, he saw flesh rapidly mending itself. In seconds a two inch gash in the woman's leg healed without so much as a scar.

A twinge of panic roiled in Buchanan's stomach. He looked around the room. Everyone looked back at him, only their eyes visible and full of fear. Carefully, he reached out and grabbed the patient's arm. Not thirty minutes prior, it had been seriously fractured with dark bruising and swelling, but now he saw not a scratch on it. He grabbed his light and pulled open the girls eyelid. Her pupil responded, but he saw something altogether unusual. Her eyes were bright green, not a lustrous tone of emerald, but a vibrant, gleaming lime color.

"Spontaneous tissue regeneration. Green coloration of the eyes. Seizures. Everyone please scrub out. Leave the patient here. Go immediately to decontamination." Buchanan walked over to a phone on the wall and picked it up. "Security, this is Dr. Richard Buchanan. We've had an exposure to an infectious agent, please quarantine the building. Not a drill. Code 4285."

Buchanan hung up the phone and looked back at the crowd. None of them moved. Their eyes all focused on the patient. She was moving.

"Everyone out now!" Buchanan yelled. "Restrain the patient and seal off this room." Two orderlies grabbed restraints and started to tie the woman down. Buchanan watched as the girl easily resisted the two men's efforts. She was fully conscious now, and she wanted to get up. "Fuck it, let's go, out!" He called for the men, and they reluctantly backed out of the room. Buchanan sealed the room just as the girl broke free of her restraints.

The bruised and battered young woman who had come in on a gurney not twenty minutes before was gone. Buchanan watched as vitality returned to her body. The girl's breasts had been small and unnoticeable, but now they were twice their former size, sitting high on her chest with rosy red nipples at their peaks. The girl reached around to feel her own ass as Buchanan watched through the door windows. She seemed pleased with herself. Her hands continued to explore her body, her skin taking on a slight sheen in the florescent lights of the operating room. Buchanan grew conscious of the eerie contrast between her beauty and the sterile environment around her.

The two orderlies lingered beside him. Everyone else had gone to decontamination showers. "Go get cleaned up. Then come back and keep an eye on her until I can get some security up here." The girl watched him. She had hopped back on the surgical table and was spreading her legs, slowly moving her hand down toward a bare pussy. The orderlies were enthralled. Buchanan shoved one of them, "Hey! Wake the fuck up. Do as you're told, now."

The orderlies glared at Buchanan, but they obeyed and disappeared down the hallway at a trot. Buchanan knew he should go to the showers as well, but he wanted to make sure the patient was guarded first. With that in mind, he headed to the changing rooms and retrieved his phone. "18 missed calls," he thought. Glancing at the log, "All from numbers I don't know." As he was looking at the screen, the phone started to buzz.

"Hello?" he said. "Hey, Farrell? Yeah, sorry reception is bad up here, not really supposed to use the thing at all. Did you make it in?...Turns out I may have gotten you into something else entirely. The building's under quarantine...Yeah, have someone get you to OR 2. Tell them you're looking for me."

The minutes ticked by, and Buchanan watched the girl. She seemed content to wait now that two thirds of her audience had gone. Buchanan looked for any other physical changes, but could see nothing. Sooner than expected, he heard footsteps. Frank Farrell walked down the hallway towards him. The man offered a handshake, but Buchanan held his up and away. "Can't, still need to do my decontamination. Thanks for coming Frank."

"No problem, Richard. Now you mind telling me why you've quarantined a hospital during a massive traffic accident for what appears to be a normal young woman." Frank glanced at the patient, but did not let his eyes linger. "Also, why is she naked in an abandoned operating room?"

Buchanan looked at his old friend. The black man's eyes had become heavy with worry in the past few years. His bald head helped hide his age, but small white hairs had begun to peek through his short beard. They had both seen some horrible things, and Buchanan felt foolish to present the current situation as a real problem. "Look, you've heard the stuff on the news right?"

Frank nodded, "Yeah, some kind of disease overseas. Lots of whackos saying it's made it to the states. Riots in the cities all over fear and paranoia. You gotta tell me you ain't bringing that nonsense here, Richard."

Buchanan grabbed a chart and pulled out x-rays, "An hour ago that girl had a broken arm and a broken leg." He reached back in the file and pulled out a report. "Read the report yourself. Lacerations, head trauma, punctured lung with internal bleeding. All of it, not more than thirty minutes ago we were about to cut her open to stop the bleeding. Now look at her."

He shoved the file in Frank's hands as the old man took another peek at the woman in the operating room. The patient had left the table and was walking around the room examining various objects with a bored attitude. "Ok, so you think this might be a case of whatever this virus is? So you locked her up?"

"Basically, yes. We have blood samples. We have to wait for the CDC to show up and confirm it. I can explain everything later, but I've potentially been exposed to an unknown virus, and I really, really need to go take a shower. What I need you to do is stay here and make sure no one goes in that room for any reason. That's how these things spread, people not treating them seriously."

Frank shrugged, "I can't go no where else, may as well sit here."

"Great, thanks. Oh, and Frank, try not to look at her too much."

"Course not, I'm gonna stare at this wall and ignore the fine ass naked girl in the room behind me because no plague or quarantine will stop my wife from breaking in here and kicking my ass all the way home." He laughed as he pulled a chair over to the door. Somewhat relieved, Buchanan ran for the showers.

***

By the time he arrived, only the two orderlies remained drying off. Quickly, Buchanan hopped in the shower and threw the switch. Freezing cold water blasted him from all angles. Watching the strange woman move had created a pleasant warmth throughout his body, but the shower drove it out in an instant. As fast as he could, he dressed in a new pair of scrubs and headed back out into the hospital to find out what was going on. He found Erica and a gaggle of other nurses. "Update?"

"We've stabilized all the others, though we lost two," she reported. "Most of the doctors have gone down to admission to deal with the walk-ins and address the quarantine questions."

"Good," Buchanan said. "We need to monitor everyone who was involved with Jane Doe. And anyone who was involved in the wreck. Have we contacted the EMTs? They need to decon as soon as they can."

"Yes, doctor," one of the nurses replied.

"Have any of the other patients exhibited seizures or rapid healing? Any of them acting unusual or have green eyes? I mean, not regular green eyes, but sort of glowing green like a cat's eye."

Erica looked through a stack of charts and pulled one, handing it to Buchanan. "Room 324, Nathan Lamb. Came in with a sub-dermal laceration to his chest, we patched him up and stopped the bleeding, but he started to refuse pain medication. Doesn't respond to pressure on the wound, but no one has checked it yet for fear of opening it back up."

"Alright, let's go."

Buchanan and Erica made their way to room 324, stopping to check on a few other patients along the way. Buchanan was relieved to find most of the ward in a normal state, if a bit miffed at the sudden isolation from the world. Finally they arrived at Nathan Lamb's room. An orderly greeted them at the door. "Hey Sam, what're you doing down here," Buchanan asked.

"Doctor Phillips called me," the burly man answered. "Patient was acting pretty unruly. Called for a psych eval, probably hit his head in the accident or something. Everything was fine, but then he started going nuts trying to get out of bed. We had to restrain him."

Nodding, Buchanan went into the room, and Erica followed. Sam looked warily in after them. On the bed, his arms and legs tied down, Eric stared at them as they walked in. He was muttering under his breath as Buchanan spoke up, "Mr. Lamb, my name is Dr. Buchanan, and this is Nurse Roberts. We just wanted to check and —"

"It hurts," the young man jerked and pulled roughly at his restraints. "Why does it hurt? She said it wouldn't hurt. She promised." He writhed in the bed. Buchanan noticed the sweat covering the young man's head.

"Who promised you?" Buchanan asked as he stepped closer to view the young man's vital signs. The first doctor to see Eric had removed his shirt. A thick bandage covered his chest.

"The voice. The woman's voice. Can't you hear it?" Eric whined. His eyes rolled from side to side in his head, and he struggled to focus on either Buchanan or Erica. "She said I would change. That I would be like her. That I would love cock!"

Buchanan stepped back as spittle flew from the young man's mouth. Eric's entire body was rigid, as if every muscle was under strain. "What have we given him?"

Erica consulted a chart, "Nothing unusual. Some coagulants to help with clotting around the wound. Doctor, look at his white blood cell count."

Buchanan glanced at the number, "Jesus, that's something you would see in a person fighting off smallpox."

Nathan laughed, a wild shrill laugh that chilled them both to the bone. "She is free. Her mate has set her free. They will come for me. I will change. I will ascend. So beautiful. She is so beautiful. I can see what she sees. I can feel what she feels. His black skin, the rough scrape of his stubble as he buries his face between her tits. I can feel his cock on her leg."

"What is this?" Erica asked quietly. "Why is he saying that stuff?"

Buchanan snapped out of his horror and realized what Nathan was rambling about. "Oh shit, Frank."

***

Buchanan ran out of the room and headed towards the stairwell. Erica followed. When they reached the second floor, Buchanan ran to the surgical ward security doors and looked through the window and saw an empty chair in front of the operating room. Muttering a curse word, he entered his security code disarming the lock. The doors opened with a loud click. He ran down to see what had happened to Frank. He heard the echoing taps of Erica running up behind him.

The door to the operating room was closed, but Frank had gone inside. At least, Buchanan assumed it was Frank. As Erica arrived beside him and peered into the operating room, she gasped. Inside, the patient was bent over the table, her legs dangling a few inches above the floor. Behind her was a giant. Buchanan estimated the man to be seven and a half feet at least. His body was bulging with muscle, and he was fucking the Jane Doe on the table with a manic look in his eyes. The face was altogether different, but somehow still the same. Buchanan knew it to be a face he had seen years before on his friend Frank. The monstrosity roared as it saw the two strangers outside of the window.

Jane looked up from the table as her mate continued to rut into her rear. She drooled in pleasure. Buchanan could see her breasts spilling over the sides of the table, and even through the door he could hear the wet slap of Frank's black flesh against Jane's golden tan skin.

Movement near the door made Buchanan realize that another person was in the room. One of the orderlies, the one he had shoved, had stripped naked and was stroking his cock in a corner. The girl on the table waved him over. The orderly meekly moved towards the changed woman, wary of attracting the wrath of the monstrosity violating her pussy. Frank didn't seem to mind. His attention focused on the jiggling mass of the woman's ass. The orderly pushed his cock against the Jane's lips, and she took it into her mouth with a smile. She didn't have to move much. The ripples of Frank's pounding was enough to move her mouth up and down the length of the orderly's swollen prick. In only moments, the burly man grunted and spilled his seed in the woman's mouth. She sucked him clean and pushed him away with a wet pop.

Buchanan knew he should run, but he couldn't look away. How far had this reached already? Clearly the orderly had been influenced just from the earlier contact. He glanced at Erica, he could see her nipples pressing out against her scrubs. Her hand was tracing lightly over the top of her breast as she watched the lurid scene.

The orderly clawed at his skin. He fell back against the wall on the opposite side of the room. His skin boiled and changed as all of his hair melted away. Nubile new flesh expanded from his chest as his hips widened and his ass flared out into a round, soft cushion. His hair turned a darker shade of red and grew longer, down to the bouncy new ass.

The sight should have horrified Buchanan, but he couldn't ignore the ache in his own cock. Erica was glad to help. Her hand reached into his scrubs and took a firm grip on his shaft. They both continued watching the poor orderly's body break and reform itself as Erica expertly pulled and pushed on Buchanan's dick.

The transformation completed as the orderly plunged her fingers into her brand new pussy and turned her eyes to Frank. The massive black man gripped Jane with an inhuman strength as his cock spilled cum deep inside of her. Spent, the cock withdrew from the Queen's amazing pussy, coming into view of the two spectators. Both of them let out quiet gasps as the full length came into view. It was inhuman, a massive log that would split any normal woman in half. Erica's mouth watered.

The newly female orderly greedily went to Frank's cock. The Alpha grabbed the back of her head, wrapping her long red hair around his fist as he pushed his dick into her mouth. When it was too much for her, he pulled out and let her lick along the side of his massive shaft. Frank continued to stroke himself as the girl pulled on his balls. "Could he cum again already?" Before the thought was finished, the black cock sprayed thick ropes of cum on the orderly's fat titties.

The sight and Erica's persistent strokes took Buchanan over the edge. His cock spewed cum into his scrubs, creating a dark stain on the front as Erica continued stroking, forcing out every last drop of his semen. When his cock started to shrink, she brought her hand up to her lips and tasted his jizz with a smile. "Gotta say Richard, this isn't how I pictured finally getting your cum in my mouth."

Buchanan looked at her with confusion, "What? You mean, you wanted to...?"

"Of course," she said, pushing her scrubs off of her hips and letting them slide down her legs. Buchanan felt a little twinge of desire at the sight of her plump ass in a white thong. "So many of the girls wanted to fuck you, Richard. It's a shame really. We were all so naive. Look at that magnificent cock in there. How could you hope to hold a candle to it?"

Buchanan tried to shake the cloudy thoughts from his head. "We're both being influenced by some kind of chemical. This is the virus. We need to go. I can't let this happen to you."

"Happen to me?" Erica asked in a childish voice. "You're going to save me from the big tits and smooth pussy lips. Or from the big black dick of your friend. You're the one who needs saving, Richard. You saw what happened to the lesser males. This time tomorrow, you're going to be sucking your friend's cum out of my cunt and happy about it."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers
12