The Libido Virus: Transmission

Story Info
A radio host broadcasts as infected attack the studio.
4.3k words
4.33
13.2k
15
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers

"After big events, you know, big sort of shocking events, people will look back and reconstruct a narrative that explains it in a way that satisfies the unlikelihood of it occurring. And this happens with anything, the day you got your big job or the day you met your future spouse. Kennedy and Lincoln have tons of conspiracy theories around them, but people start filling in spots and pointing to it as fate or luck. Both presidents have seven letters in their name, but how many people in the world have a seven lettered last name? Hell, my name has seven letters in it. My point here is that we don't have to go back and figure out if it was my birthday month minus the final score or if Eric slept in his blue underwear. When things happen, they happen because of a long chain of factors all pointing towards a predictable end. Our boys won because of hard work, consistent practice, and solid execution."

Ben leaned forward to his microphone as the voice on the other end of the line stopped, "Alright Coach Watkins. There you have it folks, a solid review of the game and a little dose of reality straight from the horse's. Thank you, Coach, and congratulations again on the big win."

"Thanks, Ben, love the show. Go Eagles!"

Ben wasn't listening. He was looking through the booth window at the television his assistant, Jake, was watching. The feed from the call clicked off, and his eyes flicked over to his producer, Debbie. "Ok folks. We're going to take a quick break to hear from our sponsors. When we come back, the recent health concerns have led to a large number of game cancellations across the eastern seaboard. We'll take your calls and see what you think this means for the league. I'm Ben Lamb, and this is Sporting Chance."

The on air light shut off. Jake opened the door, "Hey boss, you need to come look at this."

Ben took off his headset and followed Jake. The television no longer showed a news anchor. Instead, an old test card showing a series of vertical, colored bars filled the screen. "I haven't seen that since I was a kid. And that was only in cartoons."

Jake started changing channels. Each one had the same image or static. "It's every station," he said. "Cable is gone completely. Not only that, but the Internet is down. I can't even get reception on my phone."

Ben shrugged, "You think this has something to do with the flu virus thing? I mean maybe. With all the people not going into work, I can see how the cable might go out. What about us? We're still up and running right?"

Debbie nodded, "Nothing kills local radio. You're back on."

"Right," Ben said. "Keep an eye on it for me would you." He went back into the booth and settled in his chair. The government had been going on for weeks about an increased risk of infection from a new flu virus. Ben couldn't imagine it reaching this far into the countryside. Often, he regretted leaving New York, but he didn't miss the traffic or the risk of highly infectious diseases on the subway. He traded it all for an ocean view and a twenty minute ferry ride to the closest warehouse store.

"You have a caller, Joe from East Pointe," Debbie said through his headset as the light went back on.

"Welcome back everyone, this is Ben Lamb, and you're listening to Sporting Chance. The MLB has been shocked this week as multiple stadiums closed and games canceled. This is both due to a hosting team's unwillingness to gather a crowd and also traveling teams refusing to, well, travel. Just yesterday, the Royals issued a statement urging the MLB to suspend the season until travel concerns were worked out. This sentiment was echoed by —"

A loud scratching noise in his headphones made him stop. He looked at Debbie. She scrambled at her panel, and the on-air light flickered off. Finally, she looked up at him and shrugged. Turning to Jake, she spoke something and handed him a binder from under her desk. Jake left the room. She flipped a switch, and her voice came through speakers in the booth, "Someone's cutting into our signal. Jake's gonna go take a look at the transmitter."

"Why Jake? The hell does he know about it? Where's Karl?" Ben asked, frustrated.

"Karl is out sick today," Debbie replied. Debbie's eyes drifted down to her panel. "Ben, they're saying something. I'll put it through."

The speakers clicked. A transmission played, "...is under quarantine. Residents are not to leave their homes. Avoid any unnecessary contact with other persons. Do not approach the infected. For your safety, avoid physical proximity to the infected. Continue to monitor emergency broadcasts for further instruction. This message will repeat. By order of the Governor and under advisement from federal authorities, Garland Falls and the surrounding area is under quarantine..."

***

Ben's stomach turned over. The droning, automated voice continued to repeat the message. "What kind of flu would warrant a government ordered quarantine on a small island town like Garland Falls?" he wondered. The message repeated again, neither he or Debbie knowing what else to do but wait. In its fourth repeat, the message crackled and went silent. Debbie looked back at her panel. She gave Ben a thumbs up, and he grabbed his headset.

"Well folks, we seem to have been knocked off the air for a minute or two there, but as my wonderful producer so recently said, 'you can't kill local radio.' Now, a great many of you may just now be tuning in after hearing an honestly terrifying message come over the air to you. We're going to be bringing you up to date information as soon as we get it. Our team is currently calling every official we can to get the whole story, and you'll have it live as we get it." A light flashed in front of him. "Looks like we have a caller. Please folks, if you have any information you want to contribute give us a call here at the station. Debbie who do we have on the line?"

"It's still Joe from East Pointe," she said. Ben could sense the alarm in her voice. East Pointe was located on the far side of the county, near the river and only bridge to the mainland.

Ben nodded and cleared his throat, "Ok. We have Joe from East Pointe on the line. Joe are you still there?"

"Yes," came a quiet voice.

"Hey there Joe. This is Ben Lamb. You're live on the air. I'm guessing you didn't call in to talk about baseball."

"No, I didn't." Again the voice was quiet and trembling.

"Joe are you alright? Are you in danger at the moment?"

"Soldiers are here. They're outside of my house. They, uh, searched my home, but I hid. I didn't know what else to do."

Debbie's voice cut in so that only Ben could hear, "Careful. Whatever you say don't start a panic."

Ben continued, "Ok, Joe. What are the soldiers doing? Describe what's going on there for us and the other listeners around Garland Falls."

"They're at the bridge. They've set up roadblock. They have other soldiers who are inspecting it or something."

"Maybe you didn't hear, but the government has issued a quarantine. We're still working out just what's going on with that. What about the soldiers made you hide?" Joe didn't respond. "Joe are you still with us?"

A harsh ragged whisper came over the air, "They've got another one. Two women, naked except for black bags on their heads. They've zip tied their hands behind their backs. Men in hazmat suits."

"Joe, are the soldiers mistreating the women? Can you see what is being done with them?"

"They're infected. I saw one earlier. She had Mr. Weathers on the ground. Can't hardly blame him. Five minutes with her, and he was behind her, fucking her brains out."

Debbie and Ben blanched at the curse word. "Joe, gonna need to remind you that you're live on the air. Another slip-"

"You don't understand! That's what they do to you. They turn you into animals. Weathers was a eighty-five year old man who probably hadn't had an erection since Clinton was president. God knows what he's become now. Wait..." In the background of the call, they could hear shouting. "The two women are still on the ground. They've bent over, still with bags on their heads. Some of the soldiers are arguing. It's the ones not in the suits...not in the hazmat suits. The ones in the suits are pulling back. They're going over the bridge. Oh." Joe went quiet.

Ben didn't know what to do. From the caller's description, armed soldiers had apprehended two young women. "Joe, are you still there? Are any of the men staying behind?"

After a moment, "Yes. When the others left, they turned back to the two women. They've cut them loose. They're now...having intercourse. Right there in the street. The women are so...beautiful. My god, they look like porn stars."

"Joe, what about the others? Where have the others gone?"

"I don't know. They've gone back down the bridge. They left barricades, I don't think we can leave the island. Oh god. One of the women is coming this way. I think they know I was watching. You shoul-"

A thundering boom rattled the station. Joe's call dropped. All around the studio, things crashed to the ground.

***

After a moment to recover, Ben spoke into the microphone. "Are we still on?"

Debbie nodded from the booth.

"It seems that some sort of explosion has occurred. I hope everyone out there in Garland Falls is safe. The explosion seems to have knocked Joe off the line. Joe if you can still hear us, please be safe. As for the rest of us, we still do not have an official version of the events Joe was reporting on. At this time, it's very difficult to get a fix as to what's happening out there. As for now, I'd like to reiterate what the emergency message said earlier. Stay in your homes. Do not approach strangers." Debbie entered the booth and handed him a printed out page. "Hang on folks, looks like we've had some new information come in."

Ben read through the page quickly. He looked up at Debbie to be certain and then continued, "Ok folks. My producer has been busy taking calls, and we're having multiple reports of the same thing. While Joe was on the air, we had...twenty-seven other calls. These were all reports of similar incidents to what Joe was describing. The infected appear to be women, almost exclusively. Reports indicate — folks there's no other way to phrase this — that beautiful women are approaching complete strangers and propositioning sexual acts. Contact with these women results in a catatonic state or sometimes mild seizures. Other reports indicate women with bright green, almost luminous eyes. Folks, it is clear from these statements that we have a virus which spreads by contact. The virus causes a radical change in character and, by some accounts, a radical change in appearance. The, uh, last call Debbie took before the explosion was from a woman near the city square. She described a mob of women, forty or fifty of them, all in states of undress. They were pulling people out of cars, breaking down doors. All seeming to have one goal..."

Ben coughed. He had started sweating. Debbie had roughly transcribed the phone calls. The longer each transcription went on, the more vulgar and explicit the language became. "Well. Folks, we're going to go off the air in a moment. I want to go make sure that we're safe here in the station. I can't say anything official, but I'm reading multiple first hand accounts of what is happening around this city. For your safety, if you see an infected, that is anyone with green eyes or acting strangely, do not interact with them. Do not look at them. Get as far from them as possible. Barricade your doors and turn off your lights. The government is obviously aware of the situation, and I'm sure help is on the way. Keep your radios on. The second we have new information, we'll come back on the air and let you know. This is Ben Lamb. And, uh, good luck."

The moment the on air light went out, Debbie barged into the room. "What the fuck, Ben?" she yelled. "We need to get the fuck out of here, now."

Ben tried to remain calm, "And go where? You think with this kind of shit happening in the street that they're still bringing the ferry out for lighthouse tours?"

"I've seen the movies," Debbie insisted. "Shit hits the fan, the army pulls out, and then we get nuked from orbit. You didn't hear these people, Ben. They were talking and for no reason they would get this wishful tone in their voice. One guy didn't hang up, and I could hear the moans as he, apparently, got fucked by someone who has such a bad case of 'flu' that they strip naked and screw everything in sight. I'm not kidding, we need to leave."

Ben considered the situation as he stood up and stretched his legs. "Ok, so we leave. Then what?"

Debbie shrugged, "It's a fucking island. Everyone here has a boat. My uncle has one he used to live on. Grab some food and head out to sea. Either head for the mainland or, if someone tries to shoot us, just wait it out at sea."

"What are you an I going to do alone on a boat for the duration of a sex epidemic that we could do just by waiting around here for a while?" Ben said with a smile. The joke had no effect. He looked at his long time friend, her eyes were filled with panic. "Ok, think for a minute. We get Jake and leave the station, then we have to cross town to the harbor. How far do you think we'll make it if this shit is to be believed?"

"Do you not believe it?" Debbie asked, incredulous that Ben might doubt the apocalypse.

"I believe what I see, and so far I haven't seen anything other than mass hysteria caused by some kind of explosion and a flu. Naked is easily explained, maybe people have really high fevers. The sex stuff, well, I'm sure there's a reason for that as well. Let's try to think positively." Ben walked past her and into the production booth. He grabbed a bottle of water and started messing with the television monitor. Nothing came on as he clicked through the channels. "Any other stations still broadcasting?"

Debbie sighed and sat down in her chair. "No. Either static or that emergency message from earlier."

The production booth door burst open, and Jake fell inside. Debbie and Ben cried out in alarm. Jake jumped up from the ground and slammed the door shut, turning the the latch to lock it. "Help me!" he yelled as he grabbed Debbie's hand and pulled her to her feet. Frantically, he started pulling a bookshelf in front of the door. Ben watched in confusion. Once the bookshelf was in place, Jake started vainly pulling a couch, trying to move it. "Ben, fucking help me. They're coming. They're —"

A loud knock at the door. A second knock shook the whole wall. Ben quickly grabbed the other end of the couch and moved it over to the barricade. They dropped it in place as a third bang rattled the room. "What the fuck is that?" Ben asked, breathlessly.

Jake collapsed on the ground. "That was Kenny. The groundskeeper. I watched it happen. I watched him turn into some kind of monster."

Debbie backed away from him, "Did they touch you?"

Jake shook his head. "No, they didn't see me for a long time. I watched him and all those girls. They did stuff you only see in porn. Started to sort of lose track of time, so I made a run for it. I tried to get out the back way, but more of them were in the lot so I came back here."

"How long did you watch them?" Ben asked, concerned.

"Dunno, long as you were on the air, I guess. Ten maybe fifteen minutes."

Ben backed away from his as well. He was still near the audio booth door, but Debbie was on the other side of the room. "Debbie, come over here."

Jake snapped his head around to stare at Ben. "Why? Where are you going?"

Debbie understood and tried to run past Jake, but the young man was too quick. His hand darted out and grabbed her ankle, tripping her. Ben made a vain grab for her, but as Jake stood up, he backed into the audio booth and sealed the door. Jake leered at him from the other side of the glass. Raising up his knuckle, Jake tapped on the glass with great force. "Think you're going to be safe in there? The change may take hours but the infection takes seconds. You'll hear it soon. I wanted to go play with my sisters, but mistress told me to come for you. She said I can change after I make sure the loud mouth uses his mouth for other things." Jake reached over and switched on the broadcast. "You're on the air, Ben Lamb. Tell the folks at home what you're watching."

Debbie had been sitting on the ground, stroking her hand where Jake had first grabbed her when he came in the room. As if remembering something, she stood up and went over to Jake. Delicately, she touched his face, bringing it down to hers, they kissed. Both of them turned to look at Ben through the glass. Ben tried to shut his eyes or look away, but something compelled him to watch.

Debbie started to undress, frantically, as if the clothes burned her skin. Jake stood by and watched, his eyes raking up and down Debbie's body. The producer was in her mid forties, but had spent a good portion of her life in the gym. As she revealed herself, Ben wasn't surprised to see a toned and fit body. Still, it looked better than he expected. As he watched, he understood why. His friend's breasts were getting bigger. His mind refused to believe it, but as she unclasped her bra, large full tits came into view where moments before had been moderate breasts. The more Ben looked at her, the more he saw her change. Her skin became smooth and youthful as her hips widened. Her flat ass rounded and plumped, straining the seams of her slacks. Her hands began to explore her body, squeezing her breasts and running over her perfect skin. Debbie unfastened her pants and pushed them down, freeing her now bubble shaped ass.

Immediately, Jake moved over to her. The young man nuzzled his face into her bosom, taking one of the large nipples into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. Debbie wasted no time. She pulled and clawed at Jake's shirt until he helped her take it off. In moments, she had his belt undone and his pants falling down to his ankles. Ben grimaced as he saw the lurid bulge in the young man's shorts.

Debbie dropped to her knees, sticking her big ass out behind her so that Jake could get a good look. She pulled down the young man's underwear, letting his sizable cock pop out into view. With a happy moan, she wrapped her lips around his shaft and let him push into her mouth. Jake groaned with satisfaction, his balls tightening with anticipation. Some fragment of Debbie's mind wondered why she had gone so long without sucking a cock. The feel of his throbbing shaft in her mouth and the urgent sense of imminent pleasure made her feel powerful. She brought her hand up to his balls and gave them a squeeze, making him shudder.

Ben watched despite knowing he shouldn't. He'd known Debbie for fifteen years. Something about the scene made him profoundly sad, but the reason for it slipped away as he watched his friend suck off his employee. Ben's own cock started to ache from erection. He wondered how long he would be able to resist.

Jake pulled Debbie off of his cock and spun her around. He pushed her forward onto the control panel, and Debbie threw her hands against the glass separating the rooms. Pert, full breasts wobbled under her outstretched form. Jake's greedy hands cupped them as he positioned himself at her entrance. He squeezed roughly as he shoved his cock into Debbie's waiting pussy. Both of the cried out in pleasure. Roughly, Jake started fucking his conquest, slamming into her again and again, happy to fill the waiting pussy. Debbie pushed back on every stroke, desperate to keep his cock inside of her as long as possible.

Jake started to groan. Debbie smiled maniacally as she picked up speed, bouncing her immense ass up and down on the length of his cock. Reaching beneath them, she grabbed his balls and pulled lightly just as the first wave of cum erupted from his cock. Jake lurched forward, wrapping his arms around her as his balls emptied. Ben had a perfect view between Debbie's tits, and he saw Jake's cock slip out of her, followed by a rush of cum. Ben was seized with a desire to run into the room and take Jake's place, but some final shreds of willpower kept him in place.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,480 Followers
12