All Comments on 'The Librarian'

by VeryDark11

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

:-)

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 7 years ago

Need a Chapter 2! She needs to get pregnant, have a marital crisis,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice first effort

Well written and a nice first effort. I liked the fact that she made him as out of control as he made her - one point of contention with this and most interracial stories: Eleven inches? Really? As a black man, I won't dissuade you from spreading the urban myths, but I can't think of anyone who is 11 inches. Lol. Aside from that, great job.

Christian

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for a well-written, well formed story. Aside from the minor suggestion offered by anon, the story was completely believable. Finally, a woman who doesn't have a size 50DDD chest!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Believable!

The story is believable and well constructed. Matt is generally a likable character, not a caricature (except for the 11 inches, which could be reasonable considering his overall size). There is also enough background to allow the reader to conjure up images as his/her imagination will allow. The small town, the galleries, the fair, are all good props, especially for those who have been to such places. My only gripe is that it was not proofed thoroughly. I noted several typos. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

What a nice, well-written, and sexy story. Thanks, and hope you will choose to continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Nice easy to read story, well done and thanks

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Convincing

A very realistic and believable story. It was well written, had a quiet but intriguing hook, great plot, well described characters, fantastic dialogue, detailed settings, well done sex scenes, and an interesting conclusion. Includes all the parts of a super story.

janice kjanice kover 7 years ago
Great Story.

I really enjoyed the story. Hopefully you will add another chapter or two.. It would be interesting to see how Sarah and Matt will get together again in the future. Obviously, she is another white women who have found how much pleasure she can have with a black man..

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I feel she is making the right decision. I really loved your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous