All Comments on 'The Librarian'

by sassycassie95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tw63tw63over 6 years ago

Quickly stimulating. Looking forwards to next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story in its simplicity and the potential for character development. Will you continue? The start of what could turn into a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good beginning. Can't wait for another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the Librarian

Non sequitur. First her noise and "Do you want the fun to be over," followed by a loud spanking that would reveal their presence to anyone in range. Taht's hard to embrace.

Cute tale. I'm waiting for the local constabulary to arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No next time

Unfortunately there would not be a next time, as being left bound and blindfolded having just been fucked she would have no job to come back to five minutes after being found by a staff member or patron.

whynot116whynot116over 6 years ago
Sexy!

What a sexy story with a beautiful build up. Well written and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersassycassie95@sassycassie95
Hi! My name is Cassie and I'm usually here to roleplay, which doesn't mean that I will pass on a good conversation. I am open to talking to both men and women, what counts is what you have to say. I'm also very open minded, so say feel free to say hi and we'll see how things g...