The Librarian

Story Info
School Librarian is seduced by a senior.
5.3k words
4.29
41.4k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember the most important item in my life has been books. I remember in year one being taken into the school library where we were told that we could select a book to take home to read. Of course, the teacher meant picture books with a little writing that our parents could read to us: I selected a massive book that my mother told me was about something called physics. The following morning the book was returned but only after I had looked at all the pictures.

Seven years later I found myself in a class where the Dewey Classification System was explained and once more the world of books became even more important. At the end of year seven, I topped the class in library studies and the following term was asked if I would like to become a library monitor: this was my real start in books and libraries. Initially, I think the school may have regretted making me the library monitor because during our break periods I never left the library where I always found something to do. On leaving school I was awarded the Librarian prize which was something that had never happened before. At university where I studied an arts degree with English Literature as my major, I had only one wish and that was to work in libraries.

At the age of twenty-one, I graduated and found work in the city library as a junior assistant which I enjoyed for two years. Finally becoming bored with just working on the front desk or wheeling trollies of returned books I began to make inquiries about working at a school library where I would be in charge of the entire section.

It wasn't until twelve months later that I heard of a large Anglican Girls School seeking a librarian to take charge of the school's main library as well as a library in the boarding house. With shaking hands I sent in my qualifications and five weeks later was invited for an interview which was in-depth and had my knees shaking for the half-hour it took to complete a walk around the school while answering questions about my past work: needless to say I won the position and was told to commence work first term in the New Year.

Now I know everyone's thoughts about librarians. They are small men or women wearing very thick lenses because they've ruined their eyes by reading too much. The women are mostly mousy looking with short drab-colored hair: in short, they are dull uninteresting people. Well, I am the opposite being five feet eight with long honey blond hair. I do wear glasses but have been doing so since just before my eleventh birthday when I was diagnosed as being short-sighted. I have a small nose with a dimple on my left cheek and well-formed kissable lips. Unfortunately, my breasts seem to match the set idea about librarians because they are small and hence attract very little attention.

One point I should raise here is that I am more attracted to women than men. While at university I had several short flings with other like-minded women, but it wasn't until my final year that I found myself in a long-term relationship. She was doing a degree in biological science and it was this that finally came between us. Although it didn't occur until after I had graduated she still had to complete one more year. We discussed it for a long time but when I secured my position at the library which happened to be a full day's travel from the university, we regretfully decided to make a clean break although even to this day we are still good friends

You may find it interesting that I accepted a position at an all-girls school, but I had taken this into consideration and had set myself rules which mostly stated that there were not to be any relationships with anyone at the school. For the first twelve months, everything worked to plan, and I found myself organizing my two libraries where I cataloged new books and taught year seven girls library studies. Then the second year commenced, and I found that not only did we have a whole new year seven, but we also had a new girl from France joining the school as a final year student. Although most of the girls in her year were seventeen going on eighteen, she was already nineteen going on twenty which was caused by her diplomat parents hauling her around the world which meant she had excellent English but due to the many different curricula she found herself lacking in a number of other departments one of which was how to navigate a library.

Her name was Amélie and when she entered the library after the final bell had rung, I was smitten. She was taller than me standing around five feet ten with brown hair which she wore short. She had a pleasant face with deep brows and dark eyes. Her nose was much like mine, but it had a lean to the right which she said was caused when a hockey ball broke it. Unlike me, she possessed breasts that were perfect being of a nice size and shape where mine were mere bumps. She had a dark complexion but that's not surprising seeing she had just come from a tropical climate where our climate was temperate. I found her intelligent although a little scatterbrained and easily distracted.

Our first session was simply an introduction to the library where I explained the main groupings and what could be found in them. I loved her accent which could be defined as soft and alluring and talking to her I found my pussy begin to tingle with excitement. Our library sessions were supposed to be forty minutes but talking with Amélie was not easy because she was always taking off on a tangent which caused confusion and I made a note to raise the problem with the headmistress hoping to be given extra time so as to bring her up to scratch for her most important school year.

Time went by and we continued our classes working slowly due to her always talking about the past weekend or some concert she had attended: I should note here that she is highly talented with the cello and hoped to complete a degree in music. One evening it was cold with sleet blowing on the wind which meant we were in for an early winter. Seeing that Amélie was not well dressed for the turn in weather I volunteered to drive her home and pulling up outside her lovely two-story colonial sandstone residence I turned to rummage around behind my seat for a small collapsible umbrella. It was while doing this that I felt her hand run along my thigh and under my skirt which caused me a brief moment of panic before turning back where I was met by Amélie kissing me her tongue running along my closed lips.

Struggling back, I began to speak nervously explaining that we cannot do this because it's most inappropriate because she was a student while I'm the teacher.

Amélie replied with a few tears beginning to form under her eyelids.

"But why? After all, I am already nineteen and before the end of this year will be twenty. For fuck's sake, I am a woman."

"Yes, you may be, a woman but you are still a school student. Now let's forget all this and we will meet again on Monday afternoon."

I sat watching her as she walked to her front door noticing that she was crying which made me feel a beast. I knew I was right, but it still hurt.

Our library sessions over the next few weeks were tense with Amélie who is usually very punctual arriving late and not doing much to help herself until one Friday afternoon when she slammed her books on a table announcing that it's not fair.

Trying to be tactful I made a few suggestions on how we can continue but Amélie refusing to cooperate and calling me a fucking cunt collected her things and stormed out.

That evening I sat at home crying because I was at my wit's end. I was aware of Amélie's tactics ... 'I will only cooperate if you will accept me.' It was a very slow seduction and although I was fighting I knew that there would be only one winner. Amélie is incredibly beautiful and I recognized her intelligence although other teachers were commenting on how her schoolwork had changed. Where she had been a willing outgoing resourceful scholar, she was now losing ground. Her mathematics teacher caused me to look up one lunch when she said that she felt Amélie was having some sort of relationship issue. This frightened me because recognizing Amélie's emotional characteristics and knowing that it would only take a small crisis at school to cause her to breakdown and reveal the reason for her loss of interest in her schoolwork.

Taking a bath, I lay in the tub thinking about the past few weeks. Amélie's quiet seduction was beginning to get to me and like her, it was beginning to have an effect on my whole workplace demeanor and I knew it wasn't going to be long before other members of staff noticed. I lay soaking until the water began to chill me so getting out, I wandered through to my bedroom where I lay with just my dressing gown wrapped around me until the cool night began to chill me so getting up, I made cocoa and sat by the loungeroom heater.

I sat there thinking about Amélie and how I could possibly talk her through her unfortunate infatuation. If only we were at the end of the school year and I could talk her into waiting just a few weeks longer, but we were only half-way through the second term and I knew that it would be impossible to hide a teacher-student relationship for more than half the year.

My reverie was broken by my door chimes sounding and drawing my bathrobe close I sat hoping the person would go away, but the chimes only sounded once more so getting up I reluctantly opened the door to find Amélie standing in tears. It was probably the coldest night of the year and she stood shivering as the tears coursed down her pretty cheeks.

"Amélie for God's sake how did you get here?"

"I looked at your address up on the internet and setting Google walked here."

"But that would have taken an hour and a half. What about your parents surely, they are worried. Come in and get warm then I will phone them for you."

"My parents are away and won't get home until Tuesday afternoon. I cannot continue with your rejection of me."

"Come through to the loungeroom where its warm and I will make you cocoa: it'll warm you. Then we can talk. Okay?"

Saying nothing Amélie followed me through to the lounge and taking the proffered seat waited in silence while I went through to the kitchen. As I waited for the milk to boil my thoughts began to run wild. But for my bathrobe, I am naked while a final year school student is sitting in my loungeroom. I knew that Amélie was desperate which put me at a disadvantage, but I had to somehow make her understand that although she was nineteen, she was still a school student.

My time alone wasn't long enough and taking the cocoa through I handed it to my student sitting opposite her as she cupped it in both hands allowing the comforting drink to take effect. As she drank, I looked at her carefully recognizing the tension in her features until finishing her drink Amélie spoke.

"I love you although I don't even know your name after all at school, we are expected to call you by 'Miss.' Please Miss what is your name? I already know your surname is Robinson but what does the R stand for."

"Amélie we don't encourage familiarity at school that's why you must call your teachers Miss but okay seeing we are out of school my name is Roberta."

"Roberta I cannot continue like this. You are making my life hell and my schoolwork has completely failed now. If you refuse to accept me then I have no other option but to take my life. I am home all weekend. I have very few friends of my age and I know that it cannot continue like this."

"Amélie you are placing me in an impossible situation please try to see it from my position. I am your teacher and relationships between teachers and their students is not permitted. You are very beautiful, and I know that you are very intelligent so please can't you understand my position."

"I am not interested in your pathetic position. I know you are attracted to me I noticed the look in your eyes when I first entered your fucking library. I have left a note on my computer naming you as the reason for my suicide so what's it to be?"

Hearing this I began to shake and with tears flowing freely begged her to reconsider saying that surely, we could work things out but refusing to listen she screamed at me.

"Roberta listen to me very carefully there is only one way this can be resolved and that's you accepting my love. I want to fuck you until you submit to my wishes. Only then will I listen to your pathetic ideas on how we can resolve this."

"Amélie please we will get found out and I will not only lose my position at the school, but no doubt will be given a gaol sentence. Now I am sure you don't want that. You are a beautiful woman and you are right I am attracted to you, but can't we work some way to continue until you complete your school year?

Saying this I noticed for the first time Amélie's resolve soften and as she slumped into the deep armchair, I felt that I had won time. Speaking in a quiet monotone I begged that we talk again after breakfast in the morning, but this only made her tense once more.

"Roberta, I didn't know you were so fucking dumb. Now for the last time listen to me ... there is only one way I will talk about how to manage our relationship and that's for me to fuck you tonight. Do you understand."

I sat in silence feeling that Amélie had won but still silently debating about the outcome of our love until getting up she walked over to me and looking me in the eye began to scream once more.

"I see I was wrong because you are nothing, but a dumb bitch so listen to me woman and I will spell it out for you. Only by taking me to your bed tonight will I consider your pathetic whining."

"Roberta ... I ... Want ... To ... Fuck ... You ... Tonight."

Saying this she grabbed the lapel of my robe and trying to lift me out of my chair exposed my breast. Until now it was possible to hear the wind and rain outside but now the room became silent as I sat with my breasts exposed. Dropping to her knees Amélie began to caress them her fingers sliding around my very sensitive nipples.

I knew that I had no option but to take her up to my bedroom but for the moment even that was impossible as she began to work the soft flesh of my small breasts while leaning closer and looking me in the eye kissed me. At first, the kiss was much like the time she had kissed me in my car but this time she held the back of my neck making it impossible to drawback.

Feeling her tongue explore round my mouth as her fingers began to work my breasts I moaned quietly into her mouth, I began to stand, almost lifting Amélie with me and noticing her determination I whispered to her.

"Amélie, you win. Let's continue in my bedroom where it's more comfortable and we can snuggle under my winter quilt."

For the first time I saw her relax so taking her hand I led her up to my bedroom where I was mortified to find the sheets all crumpled and my trusty vibrating cock on the bedside table. As she laughed Amélie removed my robe leaving me standing naked before her. For a brief moment, I had the urge to run.

"We both know the old saying about how stupid blonds are so let me spell it out for you. Run and next Monday I will lodge a complaint of rape to the headmistress. I will even supply photographic evidence so submit to the inevitable and lay down across your bed. Understand"

Dropping my shoulders in resignation I stood with my hands at my side, yet my fears of the future made it impossible to follow the rest of her request. Before I could defend myself, she raised her hand and hit me across my face: the blow was so hard that I stumbled before regaining my feet. Seeing her raise her hand again I quickly lay across my bed with my legs parted.

"That's better now do you accept that while in this house or any other private place that I am your mistress."

Looking up at her I accepted her terms and yet from somewhere, I found the courage to speak.

"Fuck me Amélie, but first will you at least get naked? After all, you correctly noted that I have wanted to make love with you from the moment I first saw you. Do this and I will submit to everything you demand of me."

At first, I thought she was going to refuse me this but once everything I had said registered, she undid the two brass buttons and unzipping the fly she slid her jeans off until standing with them pooled around her ankles she slid her black thong off before quickly removing her bra.

I was speechless because I had never looked upon someone so incredibly sexy before. Her breasts which were larger than mine stood proud with her nipples puffed out. Looking down I saw her very prominent pussy which had been shaved before she left home. Looking closer I could see beads of moisture on her exposed outer lips and sighing quietly I lay back in submission asking her to fuck me.

She surprised me when sitting at my feet she took a leg on her thighs and commenced massaging my foot working with firm fingers from the heel to my toes. No one had ever done this for me, and it wasn't long before I was softly moaning as her fingers worked softly across the sole of my foot working slowly towards the pad at the base of my toes. She was patient her fingers finally moving to the toes where she carefully worked each toe before moving up and over my ankle where her hands began a firm massage of my calf muscles.

It was as her fingers slid around my knee where she concentrated on the back of the knee which has always been a soft spot for me. Everything seemed to become tense when she moved along my calf her hands working with firm strokes on both sides until her fingers were almost touching my pussy.

Smiling she looked into my misty eyes. "You have a very sexy pussy."

I was so excited that all I could do was to moan in frustration as Amélie moved up the bed her fingers grazing over my breasts as she kissed my lips her tongue sliding between my sharp teeth. We kissed like this for a long time where we rolled across the bed until Amélie very quickly placed me on my back and sliding onto my breasts began to kiss and caress them. I was amazed that a girl of nineteen could be such a caring and yet dominant lover, after all, I was seven years older than her with many short- and long-term relationships behind me.

Once again after a long time fondling and caressing my breasts, I felt her hand slide down to my mound as her lips sucked my aroused nipples. Feeling her hand pressed against my pussy I cried out as I heard Amélie's low laugh as my legs parted wider.

"Roberta tell me what you want."

"Oh, just fuck me."

"That's not enough ... you know what I want."

"Oh, fuck Amélie I love you and will be yours only fuck me now."

With a growl of satisfaction, she began to grind her hand along my pussy making me cry out even louder. She continued fast then slow while her fingers slid up and down my open pussy until I could hear her fingers working along my wet cunt. I was in heaven I had never been fucked like it before and all my nerve endings were crying out with arousal until with a cry I felt every muscle tense.

Although I had experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life Amélie wasn't finished. As I relaxed, I felt my vibrating cock enter my pussy as she began to grind it into me. I had placed fresh batteries into it that evening so with the cock on high I felt it quickly raise me to a point where I was moving with my lover until with a cry, I had my second orgasm of the night.

This time she gave me a little time to recover until moving her cunt against mine we again began to grind together our wet pussies mashing and again my arousal rose to a screaming crescendo as we both came together. I was spent and Amélie sensing this cuddled next to me until we both drifted into a deep satisfying sleep.

I was the first to wake and in the half-light of dawn saw my lover sprawled across the bed her beautiful breasts before me. She was statuesque and I knew that no matter the future we were going to be together for a long time. Running my hand lightly up her open legs I slid my fingers up her pussy until they were resting on her clit. I began a slow sliding motion with my fingers moving across her wet clit until with a moan she awoke. Not giving her the chance, I slid my fingers knuckle deep into her wet pussy and began to fuck her hard and deep while my thumb moved across her clit causing her to cry out. It didn't take long before Amélie began to cry out as her climax approached and feeling her pussy grip and release my fingers as I fucked her, I knew it wasn't long before she came.

12