The Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later with the sun rising quickly in the eastern sky, we took a shower together. We had a relaxed breakfast and after clearing away Amélie explained that as long as I played it exactly as she had planned, I had nothing to worry about. She promised that at school I was her mistress and that she would neither say nor do anything to arouse suspicion. She continued to explain that seeing her parents usually had to travel away from home once a month on consular business this would be time for us to get together. She promised to only come to my house after dark and that if we go out together then the locals would not know she was in my car and we would only go some distance from home.

She continued to explain that if I did anything to annoy her, she would first punish me but if I repeated it then she would reveal everything and that I would not only lose my job but also go to gaol. I told her that I was in love with her promising not to cause any problems.

After this Amélie said she wanted to visit a sex shop which was in the industrial area. She explained that I was to buy a strap-on while she was going to buy a paddle saying that seeing I had caused her to lose weight, drop back in her schoolwork and worry her parents she was going to spank me before returning home later tonight.

I was most impressed with how she had everything worked out and while I got my wallet and a few other things she went down to my car and was sitting on the floor waiting for me. With Amélie guiding me on her phone we easily found the shop where I left her in the car with my keys as I entered to buy the strap-on and while I was looking at the large selection, she walked past dropping the keys on the floor.

Once back home we took a light lunch before Amélie started to come onto me once more. This time we made love in the loungeroom where, as the previous night she was slow and very considerate of my needs. I had already cum twice when she fitted the strap-on and once again began to eat me her tongue diving deep inside until moving me onto my knees, she quickly slid the thick cock into my cunny. At first, it was uncomfortable because I had never been fucked like this before but slowly getting used to it, I found myself moving with her until with a shout I announced my climax.

It was dark when we awoke and taking a refreshing cup of tea Amélie explained that next time she was going to possess my arse. I begged her not to go there but it was obvious that she was going to be my mistress at home. Once this was settled, she reminded me of my spanking saying that I deserved it and that it would also act as a reminder of the consequences if I misbehaved. As I lowered my jeans and knickers, I felt a moment of fear because I had never experienced a spanking before.

Sitting on a kitchen chair she motioning me to bend over her knees saying that I was to receive six strokes. My heart was crashing as I heard her take a practice stroke before the paddle came crashing across my buttocks causing me to cry out. As with everything else Amélie took her time running her hand across my sore bottom until with another crash I received the second. It continued like this with Amélie spanking and massaging until the final stroke which I am sure was the hardest.

I was crying openly by the end of my spanking but Amélie kept me over her knee in total submission while her fingers went to my pussy which surprisingly was very wet. Although my bottom was hot and bruised, she fucked me with her fingers sliding up and down my exposed pussy until with a cry I came. She then told me to get up and getting dressed I noticed Amélie go to my car.

It was a very dark night with cold sleet on a wild wind so no one could see anything as we drove the few miles to where she lived. Pulling up outside Amélie kissed me before explaining that this was the only time, I would be driving her home. Arriving back at my place I eased my jeans and knickers off and taking a relaxing bath quickly turned in.

The Sunday morning, I woke and lay thinking about Amélie. I knew she was correct because the day she first entered the library I had wanted to fuck her. Although I thought I had masked my wish Amélie was very much aware of my thoughts and with a smile I understood that all her flighty talk and lack of concentration was merely an act because she had been quietly seducing me from day one.

The day was filled with thoughts of Amélie where I found myself wondering what she was doing and if she was thinking of me. Just before lunch, it got too much for me and I lay on the lounge room couch masturbating until after cuming twice I started the day over.

As the next day was a workday, I decided to take an early shower and get an early night. Coming out of my ensuite I found the bed as I had left it that morning filled with memories of Amélie. As I was remaking the bed my phone rang and not knowing the number, I almost let it ring off but something told me to pick up: it was Amélie. Sitting on the edge of my bed I listened to how she had spent the day catching up on missed schoolwork and how her work was being interrupted due to thinking of me.

We talked for a long time during which I told her how I was only wearing my bathrobe which made her squeal with excitement.

"You naughty girl wearing only your bathrobe at this hour. If I were there, I would spank you."

"That was the first time I have ever been spanked. While living with my parents I was punished by losing privileges or sent to my room. I was both terrified and embarrassed when you told me to lay across your knee. As long as you don't thrash me as you did yesterday you may spank me when you get the urge."

"Hmmm! That sounds tempting. Did I tell you that you have an incredibly sexy butt?"

Choking on my words I told her that she had not and then her next statement blew me away.

"Roberta, I want to fuck you now."

Blushing as my hand dropped to my wet pussy, I shakily told her to get over here.

"You know I cannot do that: tomorrow is a school day, but we can masturbate together. Imagine my mouth eating your wet cunt. Roberta are you still there."

"Yes, my love I am here."

"You will definitely get a spanking next time I am over there."

We then began talking as we masturbated but finally the talking gave way to moans as we got closer to what we were seeking. Sometimes I could hear Amélie's fingers on her very wet and mushy pussy as we fucked together.

After half an hour we both cried out as we both found release.

That was the end of the phone call except that Amélie told me that other than library she could complete all her catch up by herself ending with her tell-tale laugh.

The next day I was tense and whenever I saw Amélie I wondered what she had said to other teachers. In a way, I relaxed during the lunch break when she was discussed.

Everyone was amazed at the change, but it was all explained by her math teacher who explained that she had resolved everything with her boyfriend. Five minutes after the final bell she arrived out of breath at the library.

Everything went as normal where I sat with her explaining how the classification system works only to find that she had no memory of anything we had done previously. Although it was starting back at the first walk through the library Amélie demonstrated that she was serious about her work this time. When our period was about to finish, she said quietly that she had told her math's teacher about her boyfriend troubles and then with her cheeky sing-song laugh she exited the library only to look back in saying to expect her on the phone tonight.

12