The Librarian

Story Info
An Easter vaction in the library was better than expected.
2.1k words
4.52
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the University Library. I loved the hugeness of it, the vast corridors leading nowhere, the countless books unread in decades, the little corners and niches where you could sit and work all day and never see another living soul. I loved the way that the books were labelled and sorted so that finding one became an arcane treasure hunt.

This Easter I had stopped on beyond the end of term; I was behind with my work and had nothing particular to go home for, so it made sense to stay. I always liked Cambridge at Easter -- not too many tourists and only a few students made the town feel intimate and small.

I sat at the same desk everyday, and hardly saw a soul. The occasional trolley would be wheeled along by one of the librarians and the odd (in all sense of the word) PhD student would amble by in search of some dusty tome. My area of study was quite obscure and this area of the library was hardly visited at the best of times; in the holidays it was deserted.

It was on the second day that I became aware of a pattern developing. At regular intervals, about an hour apart, the same librarian would come by and work at one of the shelves opposite my desk, or simply push a trolley along in front of me. I remembered that I had seen her the day before in the afternoon and not thought anything of it, but already today I had seen her 2 or 3 times. At first, I only smiled at her briefly, but as the day wore on we began to exchange little pleasantries and jokes that broke the ice and when I packed up to leave at 3.30 I felt relaxed enough to say goodbye as I passed her in the main reception.

The next day I noticed her earlier, and felt comfortable enough to stand and chat. Her name, she revealed, was Alice and she was also a student who had decided not to go home but earn some money working in the library, clearing the backlog of cataloguing that had built up over the term. She was slim and brunette and pretty. She was wearing a knee length grey skirt and black patterned tights that showed her legs off well, and my height meant that I could see the swell of her breasts beneath her top. As the day went on her visits became longer and more flirtatious -- she began to sit on the corner of my desk so that her skirt rode up and exposed more of her thighs; she bent over the trolley so that I caught a glimpse of her breasts down her tight blouse. That night, in bed, I thought of Alice as I gently tugged my cock.

I was at the door of the library 10 minutes before it opened the next day. My sleep had been disturbed, disrupted, and every time I had woken up an image of Alice sitting on my desk had entered my head. As soon as the doors opened I rushed to my normal table and opened up my books and files so that it would at least look like I was hoping to work.

I didn't have long to wait. Alice appeared very quickly, and my cock hardened instantly. Yesterday's demure but sexy outfit had been replaced with a knee length green dress, low cut to reveal the swelling of her breasts; high heeled black boots, and plain but very sexy and sheer black tights. There was no pretence of work today, she stopped pushing the trolley and came and sat right on my desk facing me and crossed her legs.

"Hi. You're in early." She said, looking me in the eye. She was leaning forward slightly and I could see her breasts straining at her bra. I wanted to touch her so badly, but I sat there dumbly and stared at her before launching into a breathless mumbling talk about my work as I felt the colour in my cheeks rise.

I stopped talking and looked at her. I thought I'd blown it, but with a quick glance around her Alice got off the desk and began to walk to the stacks opposite my desk. "Come over here, I've got something to show you." she said over her shoulder. I dithered for a moment, concerned she may see the hardness of my cock straining against my jeans, but got up and followed her to a shelf where she seemed to be looking for a particular book. Feeling my presence behind her she turned and pulled my face towards her.

I felt a tingle through my entire body as our lips me and she kissed me hard, opening my mouth so that her tongue could snake in and explore mine. Her hands were still holding both sides of my head, and one leg came up so that her knee was on my hip. I slid a hand underneath her to help her balance and felt her firm thighs through the thin material of her tights before moving it slowly up so that I could feel her backside and pants.

After what seemed like hours of kissing, we eventually broke apart she backed away slightly, breathing deeply and running her hands down to my chest and over my shoulders. We looked at each other for a few seconds before kissing once again, more gently this time, less animal. Our hands continued to explore what parts of each others body they could reach -- hair, shoulders, back, arse, thighs. Every time my hands explored further I thought she would pull back but instead she kissed harder and forced herself into my hands with a moan of pleasure. Her dress was up around her waist and I had explored her pants through her tights before plucking up the courage to run my hand above their elasticated waste and down the inside of her underwear. I could feel the swell of her bum and the top of the crack in her ass and pulled her towards me.

Our lips parted and I began to kiss her neck gently, moving down to the collar of her dress which I pushed off her shoulder to kiss the exposed flesh there. I carried on, completely forgetting that we were still in a public place, and began to kiss across her collar bone and the top of her chest. Leaning back onto the shelves behind, Alice gently pulled my head down towards her cleavage. I reached up and began to cup them through the material of her dress, feeling her thin bra beneath and gently rubbing where I expected he nipples to be with my thumbs before pulling the neckline and lacy top of her bra down and exposing one large beautiful breast. I bent close and teased her nipple with the tip of my tongue, flicking it and swirling around it. Then I opened my mouth wide and took as much of one breast into my mouth as I could, at the same time reaching around under her dress so that I could again feel her bum and pull her towards me.

Alice was now moaning with pleasure. My fingers kneaded her backside as I continued to suck her breasts. I wanted to carry on down her body, licking and kissing her stomach until I pulled her panties to one side and buried my face in the sweet wet pussy I knew would be waiting for me between her legs. Alice, however, had other ideas.

Pulling my face up from her breast she kissed me again and turned us around so that it I now leant against the shelf. There was no hesitation in her actions; she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it! Her hands went straight to my cock and rubbed it hard. Her fingers moved to the buttons of my fly and undid them and then they moved again inside my jeans, inside by boxers and around my cock. She began to rub it vigorously inside my pants before tugging it out and wanking it hard. She dropped to her knees and licked the length of my shaft before taking it into her mouth and sucking it, bobbing up and down. I looked down at the top of her head, at her breast still hanging out of her dress, at my cock covered in her spit and saliva and I knew that I had to fuck her very soon or my cock would explode. I let her blow job carry on for a few more seconds before pushing her head back and crouching down next to her.

"Fuck me," she said, and I almost came there and then! "I want your cock inside me, I want you to fuck me hard." I kissed again and pulled her to her feet. I think she was expecting me to lay her down on the floor and fuck her there, on her back, legs splayed and wrapped around me.

Turning her around, I pushed her head down away from me so that she was holding on to one of the shelves. I flicked the hem of her dress onto her back, showing her panties to me for the first time. Taking hold of her tights I pulled sharply and ripped a hole in their gusset. Alice reached round, understanding what was going to happen and pulled her panties to one side and exposing her slick wet pussy to me. I couldn't resist reaching down and running a finger along her slit, parting the lips of her fanny before placing my cock at the entrance and pushing it in.

Alice sighed as I slowly penetrated her.

Holding on to her hips, I began to fuck her hard, pulling my cock out until the head was just inside her cunt before thrusting back in again and making her grunt in pleasure. Alice moved her hands to hold onto the bookshelf in front of her as I continued to pound into her, occasionally looking at me over her shoulder.

"Fuck me" she groaned, "Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard..."

I did I was told. Grabbing her hair in one hand and pulling her head backwards so that her back was arched more and allowed me to go deeper inside her at the same time as I began to fuck harder. My other hand caressed her arse and thighs before reaching round and finding her breast, her nipple, which i roughly pulled and tweaked.

I could tell that Alice was near to coming - her breath was fast and shallow, and she was moaning with every thrust. I knew that I would not last much longer either, I could feel the tension building at the base of my cock and it twitched inside Alice's hot wet pussy ever now and then.

Suddenly, Alice came. Her back arched and she held her breath before gasping and gasping again. Her pussy tightened around my cock and this sent me over the edge; my cum spurted inside her in thick creamy wads. As we came together, our juices mingling inside her, I groaned in pleasure.

I held her for a few seconds before pulling my cock out of her wet pussy. Her hand came between her legs and rubbed her fanny gently, spreading her lips so that a stream of cum leaked from her gaping cunt and ran down her thighs. I sat on the table behind us, my cock still hanging out of my trousers as Alice turned and let her skirt fall back over her waist and putting her breasts back inside her bra and blouse before walking over to me and kissing he slowly on the lips. Then she bent over and began to gently lick my cock clean of my cum and her own pussy juices before putting him back inside my trousers and zipping me up.

"I've got to go," she murmured breathlessly "but I'll be back soon..."

Good to her word, Alice returned throughout the day whenever she could escape from her work. The first time she returned she furtively placed something in my hand before darting off with a smile on her face; I looked down to find her lacy black panties in my hand and knew that she would be spending the rest of the day with her pussy open to me whenever the opportunity arose. The next time she hid beneath my desk and sucked my cock, another time she sat on my desk and spread her legs to show me her beautiful cunt in all its glory. At the end of the day, we met in reception and rushed back to her flat where we spent the night fucking each other in every position, in every orifice, until we fell asleep in each others arms.

The rest of the holiday continued in the same fashion. I never did catch up on my workload.