The Librarian

Story Info
Anette is the new librarian in town.
3.6k words
4.33
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aegle79
aegle79
5 Followers

Anette has recently moved to the city. She doesn't know many people yet and she intends to start her life afresh. She saw the advertisement for a librarian for the local library and decided it would be a good place for her. She can hide behind her books and be isolated. No one would ever notice her.

Derrick is the hot stud of the town. All the girls want his attention, and the guys are jealous of his athletic, masculine body and good looks. He is just a little short of 6feet. His blonde hair which is not too long or too short is styled and maintained carefully. He has bluish grey eyes and can make any girl swoon when he looks at them. He mingles and parties with a lot of people but what people do not know is his love for books. His hideout is the library, as few people go there.

The library is housed in a big heritage building. Giving it the old school look and yet modern feel. There is an in-house librarian, who helps, but the modern self-checkout kiosks allow one to take books out without any interaction between people. That's what Derrick loves about this library since he knows no one will ever know about his visits to this place.

On one such visit, as he is leaving the building, he sees a lady in the corridors. She is immersed in her job, rolling the trolley of books, and putting them back into their place. He knows he has never seen her before, so he decides to just peek at her. He is sure that she must be as boring as most old school librarians are.

As he passes the corridor, he notices her from her feet and follows his gaze upwards. Black pumps with good 2-inch heels, a hint of black stockings that are covered under the long grey skirt. The skirt shows off the thighs and hips of a well-shaped lady. Not the thin, skinny ones. Her bosom is made of medium sized breasts, hidden behind a white shirt that is buttoned to the top. Well-manicured nails indicate she likes to take care of her looks. She has an almond shaped face with brown eyes. Her dark brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. There is a trace of very light makeup, and lovely plump lips. She must be about 5feet 4inches, the heels adding the extra inches.

Derrick is quite surprised as he expected the new librarian to be the regular old boring ladies, and here was this young, sexy librarian, who just ensured his visits to the library were going to be more frequent.

At the club later, Derrick is out with his friends including his girlfriend. The music blaring, the women gyrating has everyone aroused but the one that he craves is the librarian. His movements are getting stronger and harder with women in his group. The party moves to his house which then turns to an orgy. He doesn't mind sharing his girlfriend with the other guys, just as they don't mind sharing their women with him.

He knows one thing, the librarian will be ONLY HIS. He is fucking his gf a little harder than usual with these thoughts in his mind. She is too drunk to even notice that it is just the routine fuck and nothing more.

Anette enjoys the calm in the library. She sees a few people in and out during her shift there but then she knows that libraries are not as popular as they used to be. Everything is available online, so people do not visit a library anymore. Although when she is putting the books back into place, it seems otherwise, she always seems to have a large number of books to replace. It is good, she is slowly getting used to the corridors of the library. Of Course, with the modern self-checkout system, even the librarian is quite redundant. She is however thankful that she is still needed.

One of the times when she is putting the books away, she notices a couple of romance novels, but they do not seem like the regular ones. These books are housed in a special room- it is locked and can only open with the library card that allows adult books to be checked out. She feels like she has entered a forbidden room- books, magazines, all kinds of adult literature. Although she is not a virgin, she definitely feels like one here. She quickly places the books on their shelves and exits the room quickly.

Derrick has planned out his seduction. He knows it will be slow, but it will be worth it. He enters the library knowing that the librarian is on duty. He moves around the corridors, taking a book and pretending to read it while looking at her every once in a while. He knows that she has seen him but leaves without a word. That evening he goes to the diner that he knows she frequents and takes a seat very strategically. He is keen to start his seduction. He sees that she has noticed his loud girlfriend, who likes to show people who she is with.

At one point, he starts to kiss her, knowing that all eyes are on them. He opens his eyes and locks his visions with the librarian as he is kissing his girlfriend. Anette is quite startled but holds his gaze. It is almost like he is communicating with her that he should be kissing her instead. Anette's lips part and he can sense her arousal start to build, and he looks aways like it means nothing. He leaves soon after making sure that the librarian sees his hand on his gfs ass.

Anette is shocked at her own body's reaction to what she saw at the diner. She has seen people kissing before and it has never affected her like this. The way he caught her looking at him and his eyes were telling her so many things. The feelings she experienced were so raw and something she has never felt before. A warmth radiating from her core. She sees them leaving and is squirming in her seat but unable to resist seeing where his hand is.

A few days later, Derrick comes to the library. He sees the librarian doing her work and approaches her casually. He says he is searching for some books but cannot seem to find them and if she could help.

She blushes as the memory of the other day comes back to her and asks him which books he is looking for.

He gives out the names to her. He looks at her, to see her reaction and she is turning crimson. He just gave her a list of erotica books.

She tells him that he won't find them here and that it is in a separate section. He feigns a look of surprise and she says I can show you which section.

So, she starts to walk, but as per protocol I would need to check your age and library card. He hands them to her, and she sees his name, Derrick D'cruz. He is young but an adult, nonetheless. She leads the way, very conscious of the fact that he is walking behind her. He can see her ass swaying with each step. Her breathing pattern is slowly changing and now she must go up the stairs. Derrick is absolutely enjoying this view, imagining his hands on that ass, squeezing it and making her moan. She clears her throat, breaking him from his daydream.

She tells him how to scan the card and access the room. The room is separate from the main library. A large heavy door stands in between which unlocks with a card reader that gives access only to adults. Most people do not really use this section anymore, given the amount of erotica and porn one can access on the internet. The room is large with a few reading tables and chairs in the centre. There are rows of shelves with books. It is musky, dark, masculine, and intimate.

Anette feels goosebumps as she enters the space with Derrick. Something about this room has triggered her. Anette is breathing heavily. She is in a slow state of arousal. Derrick's voice, the aroma of his cologne, and the aura of the room, are giving her a heady feeling. She explains to Derrick that he needs to check these books out with her at the reception and not the self-checkout. Saying that she practically runs out the room.

She heads straight for the restroom and finds herself flushed. She cools herself down with some cold water to the back of her neck and face. She returns to her desk after she has straightened up and feels at ease. After quite some time she notices Derrick approaching the desk. He has a few books in his hand. "Was he in that room all this while?" She wonders and then nods and makes a mental note that she shouldn't judge. He gives her the books to check out, and not once does his eyes leave her. His gaze is fixated on her movements.

As she is getting done, he tells her "Hi, I am Derrick, but you already know that since you saw my card. But, I do not know YOUR name." He flashes a smile.

"My name is Anette," she replies with a shy smile.

"You are new to the town, right?"

"Yeah'' Anette is consciously giving short answers.

"Well, I don't know what brought you here, but welcome to our little town. I do hope you enjoy it here." A naughty grin on his face this time.

"Thanks. I really do like it here. Well, the books are due in 10 days and must be returned here itself, is that ok?" Anette mentions.

Derrick nods, picks the books and heads out.

While she is collecting her things at the end of the day, she notices a book left on the counter. And when she opens it she realises that it is one of Derricks borrowed books. She keeps it aside, with the thought of returning it to the shelf tomorrow. And she leaves.

Through the evening, she has a nagging feeling about the book. How did it get left behind, why was it there etc. She gets to the library the next day and knowingly avoids the nagging feeling about the book. She wants to put it back but the book has given her an overwhelming feeling. She doesn't really want to enter that space either. After lunch, she has nothing to do, so she picks up the book and it seems like a romance novel. She chuckles thinking Derrick reads romance novels and stuff. She figures she can see what the book is about and return it in 5 or 10 mins.

She starts the first chapter, characters being introduced etc... and before she knows it, she is immersed in the book. She is turning the pages and keeps reading. And she finishes the first book. She doesn't realise it is a compilation of various books in one binding. She is intrigued and continues to the next one. Her body is getting aroused, she feels the wetness forming in her panty and yet she cannot stop. She realises it is quite late and as a thought she takes the book home with her. Her mind is confused, she knows this is wrong. She could issue the book in her name and read it, but there is something more erotic knowing the book is borrowed under Derricks name. She settles into bed and continues with the book.

The third book is about a DOM/SUB relation. The dom guides his virgin sub into pleasuring herself. Opening her up, freeing her from the bonds she didn't know that she had. Anette is breathing heavily, and unconsciously is stroking her pussy the way the dom is guiding. She is moaning softly but continues with the book. She does all the Dom tells his sub to do but the book is almost like a preview. The dom doesn't let the sub cum. He has her sexed up and teased.

Anette is in the same state as the character from the book.

Anette is working in the library in a sexed-up state. She teases herself every night but can never get herself to cum. She tries everything but nothing helps. Her anticipation is growing with the knowledge that Derrick will soon be returning the books. Perhaps he has the second part to this book. She knows she cannot ask him. So, she goes on teasing herself. She even does it in the library. Thankfully she knows that there is no camera surveillance here.

The day arrives when she knows Derrick's books are due. She wears a V- neck blouse, with a knee length skirt. Stockings that reach up to the thigh and black lacy underwear. She completes the look with stiletto heels. She doesn't know it yet, but unconsciously, she is dressing up for Derrick. The day is progressing slowly. Not much is happening and everytime the door opens she nearly jumps. She is waiting for him. It is funny, he hasn't said or done anything to her directly and yet she is so eager. Maybe it is all in her own head.

Closing hour is fast approaching and there is no sign of Derrick. She is a bit disappointed now. With a half an hour left to go, Derrick saunters into the library. He comes straight to her and gives the books to be returned. And he mentions that he hopes one book got left behind and he didnt lose it. The fines for a lost book are really high.

She nervously tells him he actually forgot it on the counter, and that she has the book. She tells him it is nearly closing time so he must hurry so she can lock up.

He says yeah, noworries. I just need a few books and will be done soon.

Anette is waiting for him to get done. It is 5 mins to closing time and there is no sign of Derrick. She waits a few minutes more and then locks up from the inside and slowly makes her way through the library searching for him. She should have asked him which books he needed then she wouldn't be stuck here. He is nowhere in the library and the only place she hasn't checked is the adult literature room.

She approaches the huge door with trepidation. He knew I was closing up and yet he hasn't shown up.

She scans her card and lets herself in. She scans the room but cannot find him anywhere. She walks around looking through the corridors of books but there is no sign of him.

Suddenly she hears his voice call her name "Anette" and she jumps. The room echoes with his voice. "I see that you read the book I left behind."

She blushes and stutters, "No, I did not."

He starts narrating the description of what the sub was wearing-it is the same thing she has on.

Anette was scared but somehow aroused as well. "Where are you, Derrick? I need to lock the library and leave!"

It is a weak attempt to draw him out, but she tries anyway.

"Anette" He whispers into her ear, she realises he is behind her. Her skin burns with his proximity, but he isn't touching her. "Go to the table, show me what else you read in the book..."

Her mind is screaming at her and questioning her, and she knows she is slowly giving up control.

Derrick tells her, "If you choose to do this, you are mine to control here. You will be my slut here and I will do as I please with you. I will dominate you when we are here, in the library. Outside I will not know who you are, and you are free to do what you want. If I want you outside of the library, I will tell you when and where."

Derrick takes a long pause.

"Now if you understand and agree to this, I want you to take off your panties here and go lie down on the table."

Anette hesitates for some time, not sure of what she is getting herself into.

Derrick stands in front of her and looks at her. His gaze is deep and seductive. "I will treat you right and take care of you. The pleasure is for both of us, and you will realise it over time. Please agree to it, coz I really want you!"

As if that's all the reassurance she needs, Anette pulls her panties off and lies down on the table.

Spreading her legs, so he can get a good view of her clean shaved pussy. Puffy outer lips, inner lips already parted and glistening with her juices. He traces his finger from her shoes and runs it upwards to her ankles, calves, behind her knees, up her hamstrings and thighs and grabs her ass. With this he pulls her closer to him. "This is better," he says. He is licking his lips, and smiles knowing she has been aroused all day.

"Anette, play with yourself- as you read in the book." And he is slowly narrating the parts, as he has memorised the book and has been searching for the correct person to share it with.

And here is this gorgeous Anette doing everything by the book. He slowly starts guiding her and adds his fingers to the mix. She rubs her pussy a few times and then after a few runs he dips his finger into her pussy making her jump the first time.

Derrick is enjoying the feeling of her tight cunt. She almost feels like a virgin. She responds to his fingers. She is slick and wet, and Derrick doesn't stop dipping his fingers into her pussy. Slow agonising dips that threaten to push her off the edge.

As she is about to orgasm, he stops.

He asks her to get up and undresses her. Starting with the buttons of her shirt, his hand is in contact with her skin all the time. He takes off her blouse and squeezes her plump breasts. Anette moans out and he releases her bra. The sudden exposure to the cold air makes her nipples taut. His hands go down to her skirt and he unzips it and lets it fall to the ground.

He makes her watch as he takes off his own clothes. She is biting her lips and as she keeps looking at his eyes, her eyes flit down to his erection. As he takes off all his clothes, he knows that they cannot delay this any longer. He gets her up on the table and parts her legs- so sexy with the stocking and stilettos on.

"Anette, I want you to see how I take you. See how the tip of my cock splits ur lips open, mmmm, Yess... Oh! you are so tight! Have you been fucked before?"

"Yes Derrick! I have been fucked before, but it never felt so good. Please do not stop. I need your cock in me, I need to be fucked. NOW"

Derrick groans as he is driving his cock into her. Inch by inch her lips stretch and take him in and then he suddenly thrusts and in one move he is inside her completely. She gasps and writhes but keeps her eyes on them. Her cunt is clenched around his cock, gripping him tight and he doesn't move. He is enjoying this tight cunt around his cock. She is giving him so much pleasure and he plans to enjoy every moment of it. As her cunt releases, he pulls out and thrusts into her in a single move.

He repeats this over and over again. He is grunting and she is moaning. The pleasure mounting for both of them.

She is so close to cumming, and Derrick tells her "You cannot cum till I say you can!" She moans in agreement. Derrick makes her lie down completely now as he increases the pace of fucking her... Her breasts are bouncing all over the place as she gets pounded over and over again by his cock. He keeps fucking her till the edge of an orgasm and then stops. He continues like this, till she is begging to cum...

"Derrick, Please I need to cum! Please! Please let me cum, I will do anything you ask me to do! I will be your slut forever! Please Let me Cum!" screams Anette, as she begs to be released.

"Anette! cum! now!" And with a hard thrust Derrick makes her cum and her body shivers and shudders, she barely recovers from that, and he starts thrusting again. He is teasing her clit and building up another orgasm, and he makes her cum over and over again. She has lost count... But then as he starts to build the last orgasm, he thrusts knowing that he is gonna explode with her. He pulls her up for this last one and he fucks her hard and fast, till he cannot take it anymore and then as he feels her orgasm start, he shoots his hot load into her cunt. She is milking his cock of all the hot cum with every clench of her cunt. He is groaning in pleasure till she takes in each and every drop.

He releases her, gets dressed. As he is leaving the room, he says, "Anette, I have left another book for you. Make sure you read it before I am here tomorrow. You will be pantiless all day, and I will know if you disobey me. See you tomorrow at closing time."

aegle79
aegle79
5 Followers