The Librarian

Story Info
Trans man's hot experience at the library.
868 words
4.15
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in my car, the roof was being loudly tapped by the rain. I contemplated whether to wait for the storm to pass as I stared at the old library's front entrance. I inhaled deeply as I raised my eyes to the sky beyond my passenger-side window. I spoke aloud to myself, "This storm will never pass." I rushed into the parking lot after gathering my strength and opening the car door. I entered a little too forcefully by pulling the handle.

I failed to remember that I was wearing a white shirt that was suddenly see-through and wet. The attractive librarian working the front desk gave me a red-faced gaze as he did so.Now that I was looking down, I realized I resembled the man on the front cover of every romance book. The one with the bulging.....abs, long blond hair, damp white shirt, etc. My body is slim, but not at all like the cover of a housewife's Sunday porn book, and my hair is always short and unkempt, so it wasn't anything like this. To top it off, I'm nipping him hard and in his general direction. I give a smile and dash to the restroom.

I scramble to dry my shirt and jeans using the hand dryer. Fortunately, there is only one stall, so I remove my jeans and shirt before using the dryer. I hear the door open as I'm still standing there in my boxers.The front desk librarian was standing there, staring directly at my bare body while sporting a half-smile. I remained motionless as I observed his gaze descend to my crotch as he slightly adjusted his.

He pushed the lock button on the doorknob and muttered, "Sorry, you should lock the door," as he backed out gradually.

As a non-packing trans male, a wave of terror rushed from my head and struck my stomach. My mind immediately went back to him rubbing himself, and I felt a tingle between my legs. Putting on my dry clothing, I tried to put this behind me and maintain what little dignity I still had. I opened the door after blow-drying my hair.

He was standing there leaning up against the bookcase with his hands in his tight brown slacks and his white button being tightly pressed down against his rock-hard abs by the suspenders. He had a lean body for a nerd.

Smirking, he said, "All dry now?

I answered, "Mostly," with a flirty lift of my eyebrows. I passed him as I made my way to erotic thriller section.

I located the section I needed and then began looking for the next book I wanted to read. I lightly ran my fingertips along the book bindings of every used copy. The way they feel varies from one to the next. I took out a book and flipped to the back. I sensed a presence behind me as I read the premise of the most recent sexual thriller by K.L. Silvers.

"So that's what you're into," a soft voice said in my ear before I had a chance to turn around.

All over my body, I had goosebumps from the warmth of their breath. They pulled my head back, exposing my neck, while grabbing my hair. My sensitive flesh began to feel warm lips begin to gently kiss it. I forced a strong swallow since I could feel my legs getting excited.

They grabbed my arm, turning me fast around as I felt it.

He pulled me up against the books and turned to face the librarian before starting to kiss me. I could feel him becoming aroused against my leg as his body sank into mine. A flushed, tingly sensation spread from my head to my now-wet boy pussy as a result of this. He put his hand down my pants to play with my now-hard, throbbing nub before I had a chance to react. He flicked his fingers faster, making me flush with pleasure. He put a palm over my lips to stop me from moaning when I opened it.

He smirked and said, "Be good and keep quiet."

If it meant he would continue, I would do anything. He inserted two fingers, and when I pushed down, they went deeper. He began slowly fucking me with his hand while saying, "Oh, you enjoy that." I was on the verge of bursting. His palm was now gliding across my bulky junk as he moved his hand up and down, drilling me. He carefully slid his hand out and said, "Don't nut just yet." My entire body pushed into him and ached for more. He gave me a kiss and removed his hand from my underwear. He left before I had a chance to respond.

I took a moment to gather myself before leaving the library.

The attractive librarian was now seated behind a desk and staring directly at me.

As I walked out the front door and down to my car, he yelled, "Have a wonderful day."

I was still sweating from the adrenaline as I sat in the parking lot, wanting someone to finish the task. I needed more of him, so I had to visit him again.