The Librarian Ch. 06

Story Info
Librarian falls further for her nephew and his friend.
3.9k words
4.29
16.7k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Within a week, Vera was completely addicted to Johnny's big black 18-year-old cock. He was fucking his 35-year-old aunt whenever, wherever and however he wanted. She agreed to wear whatever slutty clothes Johnny got for her as long as they went out of town. Since she was a librarian in the local library, she insisted on going somewhere away from her workplace.

At the beginning of the second week, Johnny met an 18-year-old black girl and took her out after work. After a few days, they began having sex in his car, but he wanted to get out of the cramped backseat and on to a bed. So he asked Aunt Vera if he could bring Jazmine to the house. "Absolutely not!" She yelled. "I don't want you fucking some young slut in my house!"

"But…"

"No buts! The answer is NO!"

Johnny nodded his head and left. He took a walk around the block and thought about what he was going to do. "My slutty aunt is addicted to my cock," he thought. "When she's in heat, she'll do anything, but I think the idea of me fucking Jazmine in her house is making her jealous. But I think I can use her slutty pussy to my advantage."

Vera wore a short tee shirt to dinner. Under other circumstances, Johnny would have fucked her on the table before dinner and then let her suck his cock afterwards. But this time, he sat, ate and then said, "I'm going to my room Aunt Vera. See ya."

"But... but, Johnny, I thought we…"

Johnny went to his room and shut the door. He stripped and lay on the bed and waited. Vera waited as long as she could, but eventually, her hot pussy drove her into his room. She knocked and entered his room. She lifted the shirt over her head and crossed to the bed while staring at his big beautiful cock the whole way. She sat on the bed and reached for his cock, but he intercepted her hand. "No, Aunt Vera. I'm not in the mood tonight." He rolled off the other side of the bed and looked at her.

Vera laid on the bed and spread her legs. "Come on baby, please. Your slutty Aunt needs your cock." She reached and grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the bed. He sat beside her on the bed and looked down at her naked white body. Her 38-inch D-cup breasts were hard to resist, but he did. "What's the matter, Honey?" She asked. "Don't you want to fuck my white pussy, baby?"

He waited for almost a minute before saying, "I'll fuck you, Aunt Vera. But I want permission to bring Jazmine over."

She sat up quickly and blurted, "NO! NO! NO! I don't want that slut in my house."

Johnny slid one of his hands on to Vera's clit and another on to her breasts. He twisted one of her nipples and lightly rubbed her clit. He knew this was her weakness and wasn't disappointed when she moaned, "Mmmm. Ahhhh. P-p-please b-baby. Fuck your Aunty." Johnny worked on her hard nipp0les and her clit until she was just on the edge of an orgasm. Then he stopped.

"Wha… what, baby? W-w-why d-did you stop? Come on Honey. Please. Please finish me." He turned away from her an she grabbed his arm. "Please Honey. Fuck me. I'm begging you."

He smiled evilly at her. "Nah. I don't think so." He started to get up, but she pulled him back down.

'Baby, please. I need you. I'll do anything, Honey."

He reached over and quickly tweaked her clit making her moan. He quickly pulled his hand back to his lap. "Ooo, baby, please fuck me," she pleaded.

"Nah. I want to… "

"Anything, Honey. Name anything. I'll do whatever you want, but please fuck me!"

"Well, I... uh, I... " he teased.

"Dammit! Tell me what you want. I'll do anything."

He laid his hand back on her clit making her inhale quickly. He looked into her eyes and said, "I want to bring Jazmine over and fuck her."

"But... but, I don... " She started to say. Johnny started to get up. She pulled on his arm, but he stood and shook off her hand. As he started to turn away, she yelled, "OK! OK! Bring the slut over and fuck her! I don't care. But finish me off! I need to cum!"

Johnny sat back down and brought his aunt to a climax and then climbed on top and fucked her for a couple more. She screamed and clawed his back as she came on his hard black cock. They slept together that night. The next morning, Vera was noticeably pissed at her nephew for conning her into letting him fuck his girlfriend at her house. They didn't speak much at breakfast and then both went their separate ways.

Cathy and Tiara noticed the change in Vera that day. She wasn't her usual friendly self so Cathy asked, "Is everything OK, Vera?" She nodded her head. "Man trouble?" She nodded again. As the day wore on, Vera's mood improved a little, but both women stayed away from her as much as they could.

When Vera arrived home, Johnny's door was shut and she heard noises coming from his room. "He's in there fucking that black slut," she said to herself. She fixed something to eat and had some wine and then settled on the couch to read.

Around 11:30, Johnny walked Jazmine through the room and said, "I'm taking Jazmine home, Aunt Vera. Be back in a few minutes." She nodded. When he came back home, he was happy to see that his aunt had already gone to bed.

Over the next three weeks, Vera had to share her nephew's big black cock with Jazmine. Instead of sleeping and fucking every night with the young boy, she was relegated to three times a week. She begged and pleaded and cried for more, but Johnny never relented. The two women were keeping him sexually satisfied and exhausted, and he didn't want more. But that didn't stop Vera. She crawled to him on her knees. She called him sir. She begged him to use her body in any way he wanted. But other than her assigned nights of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, he wouldn't cave in to her. Jazmine spent Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights getting her pussy fucked in his room and it drove Vera crazy. But Johnny would periodically remind Vera that he would stop fucking her if she complained.

Her days at work were good and bad depending on whether or not she was getting her pussy drilled by her nephew. On the bad days, her co-workers avoided her. And on the good days, they tried to ask about the new man in her life, but they didn't find out anything.

Vera knew she should be thankful that Johnny shared his beautiful cock with her three nights a week, but she wanted more. She wanted it every night. And Johnny knew it so he took advantage of his aunt and used her body and treated her like she was a cheap whore.

Life was great for Johnny and he knew it. And then he made a mistake.

Jazmine wanted more of his time so he had to come up with a plan. She had moved out of her parent's home so she no longer had to get her pussy serviced in Johnny's room at Vera's house. And so, he thought about it for a while and he thought he came up with a good plan. He told Jazmine he would see her Sunday night after 10:30, but he needed to do something first.

Sunday night, he had dinner with his aunt, and poured several strong drinks into her. Vera didn't mind being a little tipsy because it tended to relax her for her night with Johnny. But this night, Johnny pushed her a little past 'tipsy.' When they got to her room, he quickly stripped her and began fingering her pussy, which he knew drove her crazy. Just when she reached the point where she was pleading with him to fuck her, the door opened and another young black man walked in.

Vera was almost drunk and on the verge of having an orgasm. As she tried to focus her mind and make sense of what was happening. Johnny whispered, "Aunt Vera. This is Cole, and he's a friend of mine." She was having trouble linking her thoughts together, but Johnny continued, "I've told him what a hot little slut you are and he's here to see for himself."

Vera couldn't speak and had a look that went back and forth between betrayal and puzzlement. As she stood there, Johnny continued rubbing her clit and Cole reached out and began tweaking both of her hard nipples.

"But... but, I... " She started to object and raise her arms. Cole and Johnny moved their hands faster eliciting a "Ohhh! Ahhh! Mmmm," from her as her hands fell to her sides. Johnny grinned and winked at his friend as he backed away from his 35-year-old slutty aunt. One of Cole's hands fell to the older woman's pussy and he picked up right where Johnny left off. After Vera's first orgasm, he moved her to the bed and helped her lie down. He quickly removed his clothes and got in next to her.

"Wai... I don't thin... " she started to say, but he put his hand in her hair and pulled her in to a kiss. His tongue went immediately into her mouth and she moaned. His hands roamed her body and he found no resistance from the white woman. Her arms went around his neck and her tongue entered his mouth. She didn't even notice Johnny leave the room.

They didn't talk much during the night. Vera gave herself to Cole several times during the night. He was a gentle but firm lover, and he had no trouble getting an erection. At first, he fucked her gently, but by the third time, he was pounding her pussy unmercifully with his black cock. "Aarrrrgggghhh! Ahh fuck! Yes! Yes, baby, fuck meeeee!" She screamed.

She got up and made a big breakfast for them wearing the tee shirt that Johnny liked her to wear. Cole came to the table wearing just shorts. She smiled as she looked at his smooth muscular body. He wasn't weight-lifter muscular. He was more like jogger or swimmer muscular. Before serving his breakfast, she walked over to him and ran her hand over his chest. He reached out and slid his hand up under her tee shirt to her big ass. He said, "I want to fuck that big ass again before I leave." She grinned down at him and then leaned over and kissed him while his hand squeezed her ass cheeks.

Over breakfast, Vera discovered that he was a student at the local community college. He was 18 years old and studying to be a registered nurse. His family lived and hour away so he had a long drive each day to get to school. He admitted to never having had sex with a white woman before, and certainly not with someone as old as her. He apologized for surprising her last night, but admitted that Johnny wanted to spend the night with Jazmine and didn't want to get any grief from his aunt.

As Vera ate, she enjoyed listening to the young black man. He wasn't handsome, but he wasn't bad looking either. She guessed he was about six feet tall. He had big lips, short hair, a flat nose, and his skin was slightly darker than Johnny's skin. When she finished her food, she stood up and walked over to him. She leaned down and kissed him. When she stood back up, she said, "Didn't you say something about wanting to fuck my big ass before you leave?" He grinned and jumped up and followed her to the bedroom.

She sucked on his cock for a few minutes and then put lubrication on it. She got on the bed on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder. She smiled and quietly said, "Please fuck my big ass, baby. Make me your bitch."

That's all it took. His cock entered her and she yelled, "Uugggh! Oww, uh! Ahhhh!" He slowly shoved his cock until it was balls dep in her big white ass, and then he began to pump. At first slowly and then faster and faster as he watched and heard and felt her coming on his cock. She moaned and screamed and begged him to fuck her harder and harder. Several times she begged him to "Fuck my ass, baby. Make me your bitch! Aarrggh! Yessss."

He finally dumped his load deep in her bowels and gradually withdrew his spent cock and rolled beside her. She smiled at him and then went down and lovingly cleaned and sucked his cock clean. After a few minutes, he said, "Vera, I would really like to do this again."

She rolled over and put her arms around his neck and said, "Anytime, Honey. Maybe you could even spend the night here sometimes if you didn't want to make the drive back home."

When Johnny got home for dinner that evening, he told Vera that he would be spending more time with Jazmine, but he still had enough cum for her slutty cunt. Vera grinned at her black nephew and said, "That's fine, honey. I know you like Jazmine."

Over the next few days, Cole stopped and fucked the older woman after classes each day. Johnny didn't even notice because he had basically moved in with Jazmine each night. And Tiara and Cathy were thrilled that Vera seemed in a good mood every day.

The next weekend, Cole brought his parents to meet Vera. They devised a story that Vera's nephew was staying with her and he offered to share his room on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights so Cole wouldn't have to make the drive back and forth during the week. His parents were thrilled and offered to pay Vera, which she accepted just to make the story more believable to his parents.

Vera thought the next two weeks were wonderful, even though she appeared a little tired at work from Tuesday through Friday mornings. She spent four evenings a week getting her holes used by the young black man, and Johnny spent the whole time at Jazmine's.

The next week was just as nice, thought Vera, but for some reason, Johnny came home on Thursday night and appeared to be annoyed that Cole was there. He lay in bed that night and listened to his aunt getting her cunt banged by his friend. On Friday after classes, Cole went back to his home.

When Vera got home from work on Friday, she walked in a found Johnny standing naked in the kitchen drinking a beer. "About time you got home. Strip slut so I can bang those slutty holes, Aunty. It's been too long."

"You're drunk. And you need to put on some clothes. Go get dressed."

"Not until I fuck you, you fat white slut. I've missed that big ass."

"Why aren't you at Jazmine's house, Johnny?"

He sat down at the table and looked down at the floor. "Cuz she dumped me. She found some guy with money so she doesn't want me anymore." He looked up and said, "So that's why I'm gonna fuck my slutty aunt tonight."

He finished his beer and stood up. He grabbed her arm and tried to pull her towards the hallway, but she didn't move and he almost lost his balance. "Stop it!" She said. "Now go get dressed."

He turned quickly and slapped her face and then grabbed her arm pulling her towards the hallway. "I said I'm gonna fuck you, you fat slut. I own your ass, or did you forget about crawling to me and begging for my big black cock?"

"Johnny, let her go. You don't own her anymore," came a voice from behind him. He turned and saw Cole standing there. Vera was shocked to see her lover standing there. Cole looked at Vera and then back to Johnny. "Buddy, she belongs to me now. You gave her up and I caught her on the rebound. I'm the one she crawls to now for cock." Vera thought that she had never crawled to Cole, but when he said, "Isn't that right, Vera?"

She smiled at Cole and nodded her head, "Yes, it is. You're the one I crawl to now, Cole."

Johnny looked at his aunt in shock and then he looked at his friend Cole. He looked back-and-forth several times and then he shook his head and sadly said, "Well, I guess I did give her to you, Cole. But damn! That was when I had Jazmine to keep me warm. Have a heart, buddy. I just want to have a quick fuck with my slutty aunt. It's not like she hasn't fucked me before."

Both boys looked at Vera and Cole said, "It's up to her, Johnny. If she wants to fuck you, then she can, but if not, then you need to leave her alone."

Both boys looked back at her. Cole looked questioningly at her and Johnny looked pleadingly at her. She stood for almost a minute thinking about it. Johnny was a good fuck. He totally dominated her and she enjoyed being submissive to her young black nephew and doing whatever he demanded. Cole was a great fuck. He could be more tender and loving than Johnny, but at times, she wished he would be more assertive of her and make her submit to him. If she went with Johnny, she could get fucked every night, but if she went with Cole, she would only get her pussy used four nights a week. As she looked at the two young men, she thought, "Dammit, they're both just boys. But those boys sure knew how to fuck an old lady."

The thought briefly crossed her mind that she could try both of them. She thought Johnny would go along with that as long as his slutty aunt was banging him. She wasn't sure what Cole would do. Almost as if reading her mind, Johnny said, "Maybe we could both bang her, Cole. What do you think?"

When she looked at Cole, she could tell that he was thinking about it. No one said anything for a long time and then Cole finally looked at her and asked, "Well? Would you?"

As she began thinking about it, she knew her nipples were as hard as bullets and her pussy was probably leaking on the seat. Her stomach was churning and she was trying to stay calm. But she was picturing it in her mind. These two big black teenagers using her older white body. Their cocks in her pussy and mouth at the same time, just like the pictures she had seen in a book that was shipped to the library by mistake a couple years ago. As she continued to think about it, both boys began to smirk at her knowing she was seriously thinking about it.

She finally looked up at them and said, "Is that what you both want?"

Johnny immediately said, "That's what I want. I want to plow my cock in your slutty pussy, Aunty. And I'll do it by myself or with Cole here."

She looked at Cole and saw him nod. "I've enjoyed fucking you Vera, and I want to continue fucking you. You've got a hot pussy and I don't want it to end."

Vera made a decision and stood up. Her knees felt weak as she smiled at the two boys. She crooked her finger at them and started walking towards her bedroom. Both boys followed her and stood watching as she stripped from her clothes and climbed on the bed. The two boys also stripped and jumped on the bed. Within seconds, she was impaled on two beautiful black cocks -- one in her pussy and one in her mouth. The boys spent a couple hours working on their older slut fucking all of her holes. Johnny spanked her as he fucked her ass, while she sucked on Cole's cock. Cole pulled his cock from her mouth and moved under her shoving his cock into her pussy. She screamed as she came for the fourth time. The boys squeezed and slapped her breasts. They kissed her and twisted her nipples.

After a couple hours, Cole had to leave and go back to his home for the weekend. Johnny got up and went to his room leaving a worn out cum covered slut sound asleep.

Tiara and Cathy were amazed at the change in their friend. They had never seen her this happy. Of course, she was also tired much of the time.

The boys banged their white slut for the rest of the summer. When Cole was at home with his parents, Johnny had her to himself, and he took full advantage. When Cole was in town, he also got her to himself for a couple nights and then shared her with Johnny the other two nights. By the end of the summer, they had put two cocks in her pussy, ass and mouth at the same time many times. After the first few times, the pain wasn't as bad and Vera looked forward to the boys roughly banging her holes at the same time.

On the last night before Johnny was to leave for home, the boys took her out to a restaurant. They dressed her in a mid-thigh length tight skirt and a button-up top without a bra. After dinner, they took her to a Tom's Bar for a few drinks. She quickly realized that it was a college age bar and she was probably the oldest person in the place. She was also one of only three white people in the place, and she was the only white woman in the bar. While having cocktails, the boys took liberties with her body by roaming their hands over her big ass and tits. At first, she felt uncomfortable being on display and felt up in the bar, but after her second drink, she began to enjoy it and even flaunt her body. Many of the black men came over to talk with Johnny and Cole. And even though she didn't realize it, they were also checking out her big breasts as they stood off to the side or behind her.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12