The Librarian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they left and went back to her house, the boys roughly used her body almost all night long. They used her hard until she passed out. The two men stood over her and looked down at their unconscious white slut. Johnny asked, "Well, Cole, are you going to continue fucking the old slut after I leave for school?"

"Absolutely," Cole said. "I'd be crazy to give up this willing piece of ass." Johnny nodded his head and Cole continued, "But I'm transferring to another school in December so we'll only have four months. Then she'll be on her own without either of us." Vera regained consciousness but kept her eyes closed listening to the boys talking. Cole continued, "Do you think she'll get along OK without us?"

Johnny smiled at his friend and said, "Oh yeah. Especially since we took her to Tom's Bar where all the 18-year-old black guys can drink with their fake IDs. It'll be like a smorgasbord for her." Neither of the boys saw the big grin on Vera's face.

12