The Librarian in Flaming Panties

Story Info
Everyone has a Librarian fantasy. Everyone.
1.8k words
4.12
18.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers

"Fuck me like a dog."

Mona grips the cushion in her fists and feels the young man behind her, his hot dragon breath flowing down her back and his swollen knob rubs along her pussy lips.

She puts her hand on the wall and pushes back hard, forcing his stiff dick inside her. Forcing it to fill her body, filling it completely until there's nothing else inside her: just dick.

It's quiet in the room, except for the sound of slapping flesh.

Mona is a librarian and today her divorce is final. Sitting at her desk with her back very straight, she asks the young man very politely, the college student who always comes into the library to check out a book and flirt...

This young man who always makes her panties burn.

She takes his book and asks in improper English. "Eric when was the last time you got laid." He lets out a weird and loud groan. "Shh be quiet, this is a library sir."

Mona wears her hair tied back and her blouse buttoned up tight, but she knows everyone has a librarian fantasy: everyone.

And underneath that buttoned-up dress is the molten body of a babe in a romance novel, a seething bodice-ripper body. Mona is a gothic queen searching for a well-endowed knave.

"I have a fantasy," he whispers, "of a naked librarian."

"Of course you do. Everyone does." She smiles to herself. "But Eric you didn't answer my question." Mona doesn't want someone new to the business of screwing, but neither is she looking for a goddamn gigolo.

This is an important fuck for her. Her first screw as a newly liberated woman.

"It's been a while, maybe a year." He looks up at her with a roguish gleam in his eyes. Excellent

She tells Eric there's a room in back with a stained sofa... "And could you meet me there in six minutes?"

"How did the sofa get stained?"

"Six minutes exactly." Mona smiles and notices the young man's soft green eyes and the hard tent-pole lump in his pants. Again excellent.

They meet in back and she opens the window to let in the gothic sound of rushing rain. This is the fantasy fuck that she hopes will split her open and free her pent-up lust.

She feels her panties burn. It's a pleasure to burn.

The young man sucks her tits like a baby. Mona likes this. He wants his cock sucked. Mona likes sucking cock. It feels slightly embarrassing to get on her knees in front of such a young man, but she sucks his prick like a good librarian.

Then she gets on all fours on the sofa and he fucks like a dog. Filling her fully with his eager pounding dick.

Although hard as steel spike... Eric is too young and too quick, leaving her enraged pussy unsatisfied. She hoped he'd be her gothic romance novel, but he's a DIY book. Mona has to finger herself to orgasm.

The librarian needs to fuck someone else.

The young man is grinning like he can't believe it. Her hair is down and glasses off and clothes on the floor and she's the fucked librarian, and he's looking at her with total adoration. Librarians know this look.

He is stiff again. So Mona gives the young man a quick blowjob and puts herself back together. In a few minutes the librarian is back at the front desk, spraying cherry breath spray in her mouth and a squirt under her skirt.

Two women walk up and ask for that drunken lesbian cookbook. "Cookbooks aisle eleven," Mona whispers. They hurry down the aisle and she hears them giggle.

The librarian checks out the book. One of the women winks at her and points at the painting on the wall. A surprisingly erotic painting for a library. Naked wood nymphs hugging each other in a forest circle.

The librarian tilts her head back, enjoying the oddly captivating painting. She knows every man dreams of finding a naked nymph in a secluded spot. Today she is that nymph.

The librarian feels libidinous. All librarians know the word libidinous. She survey's the men her in the library and is amazed at how sexually attractive they are. Or maybe she's just horny.

The men are everywhere: leaning over the wood tables, standing in the aisles reading or flipping pages with nice hands and long fingers.

To her, men are like novels. Some are romance novels, some are action/adventure, some are trashy novels you read at the beach and throw away.

The librarian on this day, the day of her divorce, is overwhelmed by an appetite she's never felt before. She chooses a man as if pulling a book from the shelf. Mona opts for action/adventure.

A man in a hunter's vest, wearing an eye patch. He is reading a war novel when she propositions him. His scarred face lights up and she recognizes him from high school. Hugh, a boy who fingered her once and tried desperately to fuck her. Desperately.

He also makes her panties burn. It's always a pleasure to burn.

"Hi Hugh, today is your lucky day." She leads him in back. He takes a step forward and leaps at her like a dangerous animal—ripping off her dress and throwing her on the sofa. Dangerous is delicious.

She smiles and bends her knees up slightly, making a comfortable fuck-saddle for the wild stud.

Hugh has a surprising large prick, a prick like a rhino's horn. Hugh is huge. If she'd known that she might have fucked him in high school. He sucks her tits then mounts her pussy and they screw like drunken hyenas.

The librarian obliterates herself on his large prick, then buttons her dress up tight.

Hugh wants to see her again. Desperately. But when she looks at him all she sees is that pimpled faced teenager in high school.

He squeezes her luscious tits and says he wants to marry her and other post-fuck gibberish. She flashes a half-smile. "This is a one-shot deal, or rather one spurt deal. Thanks for the ride."

Hugh leaves and Mona admires herself in the window reflection.

She's still hot as hell, and if she wanted to she could charge for sex. The librarian has a body built to fuck, with full heavy breasts, a soft but tight pussy and a curvy pliable body, pliable as a latex sex-toy.

Soon she wraps her legs around man number three, a long-haired surfer type. He is her trashy beach novel.

Imaging herself on the beach Mona shakes her hair loose and removes her glasses, and she mounts him, rides his surfer cock through wave after wave of fucking. Hard fucking.

She fucks him until he's shuddering and trying to moan.

But the librarian just keeps saying shh, shh... and she keeps humping. It's making him so happy, she keeps humping even after his cock is limp and his cum frothy.

In the library it seems like a normal day, except it's not. Today it's Boners, not Books. She puts up the Self Service sign, goes in back three more times and screws three more men.

While out in the library it's all silence, with people using Self Service to check out books, or maybe just steal them. Mona doesn't care.

After lunch, the muscleman enters the library.

He is not a novel... more like a comic book he-man. He says he's a roadie with a band. "A band that no one's ever heard of." The man says he loves to read and flexes his arms to show her. Muscles bulge out of his shirt like balloons.

The librarian looks at the muscleman and wants him. Not his bulging balloon arms, she wants the bulging muscle in his pants. "Six minutes," she says, tilting her head toward the back room.

In back he lays on the sofa naked, with his love muscle at stiff attention. Mona wants that hunk of cock inside her, but first she wants it in her mouth. She sucks his muscular dick and licks his balls, then drops her flaming panties.

At that moment the librarian has the reflexes of a leopard and the agility of a trapeze artist. She flies through the air and mounts him. With her juicy cunt petals spreading open, enfolding around his pole.

In full-tilt fucking the librarian is the trapeze artist, undulating back and forth, twisting her hips, screwing herself onto his man-meat. She takes it deep inside her juicy hole, with her legs lifted to her shoulders and her perfect trapeze toes pointed in the air.

After some hard screwing he lifts her up and carries her on his cock into the library. Mona feels like a fuck-puppet on a pole. Three of the men she has fucked have returned, cocks high, hoping for a second round.

The he-man fucks her against a bookshelf. The shelf falls and they fall with it. Books are splayed open on the floor and so is Mona. Splayed open like a sleazy paperback.

The men line up to fuck her again. They take turns between her wide-open thighs. Take turns depositing loads of cum in her warm slot.

After the third guy, her cunt is a shimmering pool of cum. Hugh walks up, rolls her over and sticks his rhino horn straight up her ass. Mona doesn't mind. Librarians know nobody wants sloppy pussy.

Hugh's thick dick rips her ass apart... but it feels good, reminds her of college.

After work, Mona is at the therapist's office. Mandatory therapy. The therapist has the same painting of wood nymphs in a circle. Odd. Behind a mahogany desk sits a beautiful woman who reeks of sexuality.

"How was your day?"

Mona said she didn't find the right genre or the fuck that would split her open. Mona says she feels unfulfilled. Despite a day full of dick, her lust is still pent up... and waiting.

The therapist turns to her and smiles that therapist smile. Librarians know this smile.

"Mona dear, perhaps you're searching in the wrong genre. Not every genre involves the Great Almighty Penis." The therapist's eyes twinkle. "Perhaps you need to search under the category of erotica: Sapphic erotica.

All at once, Mona realizes the therapist is right. Now Mona knows what will liberate her lust. She looks up and realizes what those naughty wood nymphs are doing in the painting.

"It's called a daisy chain." The therapist winks, touching softly under Mona's skirt.

"And lucky for you I'm a fluent cunnilinguist." The therapist's long tongue sticks out and up, tickling the tip of her nose. A wicked talent. A talent that makes Mona's thighs quiver, from her toes to her tits.

The therapist whispers. "I have a fantasy, of a naked librarian."

"Of course you do."

The therapist quickly drops her panties. She too has flaming panties. Mona's panties turn to ash and the therapist drops her head. With a stab, Mona's pussy is filled with tongue: just tongue.

Under the painting the two naked women frolic together, like two nymphs in a secret forest. Two Sapphic loving, pussy licking nymphs.


KimKim5
KimKim5
895 Followers