The Librarian Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SON OF A BITCH!!", he screamed and his lips latched onto her shoulder and returned the lust. Her hands had migrated to his jeans and she manged to pull his belt open. How, she had no idea, but he might need a new belt. The snap and the zipper parted and they fell to the floor, followed by his Fruit-of-the-Looms. His exposed penis flexed and stared to look for a home.

Mary, with her eye closed, worked her hands back around by feel and found the object of her desire. And she definitely did desire this. Still working by feel, she slid her skirt down past her knees and it continued to the floor.

"My panties! Get my undies off me, NOW!", she begged.

He hooked his thumbs into her panties and ripped downwards. Except for her bra, she was naked. And horny, to say the least.

She was magnificent. And she wanted him. So he obliged her, with a single powerful thrust. That thrust was what finally got her to open her eye. To the point where she gagged and stared dumbfounded, google eyed (with one eye) into space. He grasped her ass and stroked into her with more and more force, as she slowly refocused and lowered her eye to stare at him in wonder.

"OOHHHH, Fuck!!", she groaned. "I didn't think it would be this good. Don't stop. Please don't ever stop," as she cummed on him. She had been leaking and spasming until then. As she orgasm-ed, she irrigated her nether regions. They were both soaked as he panted into her neck, bit her ear, and whispered to her, 'I lied'.

She shook. "WHAT??", she babbled.

"We have to have hot monkey sex before I can make sweet, passionate love to you," I snickered, as my organ pulsed and unloaded into her pussy. He pulsed and dumped as I continued to drive into her. All she could do was moan, "OOHHHH GOD!, and lapse into unconsciousness. Slowly, I felt my cock ease and shrink. I laid her gently on the bed and looked at her. My organ shriveled in the cool air and dribbled on her legs. It added to the copious liquid deposit on my and her lower bodies and the bedspread.

I pulled the bedspread off, grabbed the blanket and snuggled in next to her.

'I could get used to this', I thought as I joined her in oblivion. My last conscious thought was of her wrapping her slick legs around me and cradling her head on my chest. I awoke hours later to her with her eye closed humming softly while she stroked my cock and sang to it, about how she had dreamed of finding someone to drive away the demons.

"My knight in shining armor. Thank you."

I smiled and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again. When I awoke, we talked.

"I never thought I would find someone to love me", she said. "I gave up hope of having a normal life.

"Then, YOU! I gad no idea who you are, or what your impact on me would be. I thought you were just another man. You would not be able to look at me with other than repulsion. I had no thought to any attraction to you.

"Boy, was I wrong. You wormed your way into my mind, my thoughts, my subconscious. I couldn't get you out of my head. I fantasized about you, and it was over the top. Embarrassing, to say the least."

"Thank you, darling. Thank you so very much."

The next day, I moved in with her and Jasmine. We co-habitated from then on and Penney walked around like her poop didn't stink. Jasmine cornered me three days later.

"You may be a bad ass, but if you hurt my mother, in any way, I will hunt you down and kill you. You may kill me, but I guarantee that you will NOT survive!"

And this little girl was only eight years old. Like I said, I need to find another line of work.

I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"You shouldn't talk like that to the man who is going to be your father," I said.

Her eyes widened and she stuttered. "FATHER?", she gasped.

I was starting to enjoy this.

"That night when we watched the movie, and then I wound up after, err, 'spending the night' I had feelings for your mother. But she was way past that with me. In the course of our night, I became more attracted to her. When she invited me to move in the next day, I was very much enamored with her.

"Over the next two-three weeks, I was hooked. I have gotten a ring and was just looking for the opportunity to ask you and her to be mine.

"So, now that you have my attention, I can get one of my questions answered. How much do you know about me?"

Her face brightened as I talked. Then she sobered up, and stared at me.

"I know you are a former government agent, with somebody, and that you did some very bad things; not necessarily evil, but not on the up and up. I know my Mom is over the moon with you, as you old folks say."

OOHH. That hurt.

"I know she is scared to death of loosing you. I'm pretty sure she loves you." She cocked her head and looked at me.

"I don't want that to happen,... Dad."

Smug little bugger. I scowled at her. Then I softened and smiled. My tough guy demeanor hadn't worked with Samantha either, when she was younger. I'll have to work on that, too.

"Jasmine, I love your mother. But I'm much older. I hope she feels the same way I do, but I....."

"OHH, She does. Trust me, she does!!"

"Yeah, well, o.k., I want you both in my life. Do you understand? You two are very good for me. I haven't felt so at peace....since they took my daughter from me."

I looked at her. Her eyes widened even farther.

"My daughter was killed by a man who was recruited to get information about me. Actually, to aid in blackmailing me. It didn't work, but they didn't know that, and by the time they found out, it was too late."

'For her', I thought.

"I want a second chance. You guys are my second chance. The fact that your mother and I are, errr, compatible, is a plus. But I want you both on board with this. So if you are in any way hesitant about the proposed arrangement, then I......"

"ARE YOU REALLY THAT DENSE?? We BOTH love you. I have never had a father. I always looked on Hiram as a grandpa, and their sons as cool uncles. I need a father. I need discipline and stability. I need YOU", she pleaded.

I gazed at the poor child and crumbled. Then I grabbed her and hugged her.

"I hope you don't regret this. When I ground you for breaking curfew, when I take away your car for being late getting home, when I berate you for your choice of boyfriends? Can you handle that??"

She was beaming.

"NO", she said, "and I am so looking forward to it." She looked happier than I had ever seen her before.

"O.K., then, let's go talk to your mother."

The conversation with Mary didn't go quite so well. When I dropped to one knee and asked her to marry me, and offered the ring, she broke down in tears, sobbing.

Oh, she said yes, but there were still tears. It turns out some women cry a lot when they are deliriously happy.

We arranged for a simple religious ceremony, not wanting to chance official inquiries into my identity. I had Hiram Senior 'dispose' of many of my gold coins and I had a nice little nest egg. I bought some of Hiram's and Penney's property, and contracted for a set of blue prints. The Lovebirds offered us Mary's cabin, but we wanted a little more privacy, slightly farther away. Penney made the comment that it was just as well, because there was an awful lot of 'noise' emitting from the cabin at night.

OOOPS!!

We became husband and wife, and settled into a routine as a family. I started looking for outside employment and found a job as a mechanic at the local Ford dealership, as a truck mechanic. We were happy and we were almost resigned to a normal, humdrum existence. Then Karma raised her ugly head.

I had no weapons, again other than the sheath knife I used to carry, and my grandpa's pocketknife. Hi advocated against carrying a gun given my background. Jethro agreed and said if I was ever stopped for even a minor traffic offense, it could prove risky. Hiram put it in perspective when he said it might negatively impact my cover and the Lovebird's involvement.

I agreed. I had a new wife and daughter to protect, but I felt capable of doing so.

***********************************************************************************

Our lives changed some four months later. My wife and I retired for the night after hearing from our 'daughter' that some strange noises emanating from our bedroom were keeping her up at night.

Stinker. She said it with a wiggle of her eyebrows, and a smirk on her face, caused me to gape and her mother to blush. Mary turned to me and said I would have to stop making noise.

Or stop making her make noise. She then told me the four worst words a man can ever hear.

"We need to talk".

She leveled her eye at me, but she couldn't hold it long. She burst out laughing at the look of incredible horror on my face. And here I thought we had a pretty good thing going.

"Micheal", she started, "I'm 32 years old, and I know you're much more mature than I am", she smirked. "I would like to go off the pill. I want your child, and I didn't want to ambush you with a 'Guess what? I'm pregnant' talk. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. After more than 8 years of hell, I have found heaven. It is your decision, but I want you to know that I would welcome it."

"No pressure, my love. Take all the time you need." Again, giggling, she looked at the non-existent watch on her left wrist, and tapped it.

"Tick, Tick", she said softly.

Oh, great. What do I do? What do I say? I looked at her and an evil thought crossed my mind.

"Well, you know what THAT means, don't you?".

Her eye bugged, and she whispered, 'What??".

Now, recently, she had changed a number of things. One of them was she had gotten several different eye-patches. Her daughter thought they were cool. Some different colored, very sedate shades, some with small rhinestones in petite patterns. She wasn't so sure, until, with Jasmine's help and a reshaping of her hair style, she was a different looking person. When the Lovebird's daughters and daughter-in-laws saw her, they dragged her into their parents bedroom and 30 minutes later, with a minimum of makeup, she emerged a changed woman. She was borderline stunning.

So this was a different, an even more confident woman that was telling me that she wanted to have children.

I looked at her. I was deeply moved that she felt this way about me, about us. Still....

"Baby", I said, "I am broken. You know an awful lot about me. But you don't know my soul. You don't know some of the things I've done and most of them are not for polite company. I don't know if I am a good role model for children. And my age...."

She gave me the dumb shit look. "Are you finished?" she said.

Humbly, I nodded.

"In case you hadn't noticed, the 'child' you told about being her father is only eight years old. She may think and act like she is twenty-one, but she's not. I think you are the perfect role model for our future and present children. So 'You make the call' as NFL films used to say and get with the program, mister."

WHOA!!

I thought for a moment, and said, "Well, then, I guess we had better go and start practicing, Mrs. Dorne."

She smiled.

"Thank you, darling."

***********************************************************************************

So one day, we were out shopping. Mary had an Ob-Gyn appointment, and the doctor's office was in the shopping center with the best Mexican restaurant in Palo Cedro. She went to her doctor's appointment with jasmine, the two of the snickering and whispering. Trouble.

I went to the local Tractor Supply outlet and waled around, looking at all the neat gadgets til it was time to go back and get my girls. I arrived in time to meet them as they walked out of the Dr.'s office. They were laughing, and Mary was glowing. Like I said, Trouble, with a capital "T".

We started to go home but Mary said she was hungry.

"Why don't we go to El Palenque, for Mexican? I'm really starved."

I'm easy. "O.K., El Palenque it is", and I took their hands and we marched to the restaurant.

The owners there knew us. We ate there often. Pablo Cisneros greeted us at the door and led us to 'our' table. The girls sat down and started jabbering. The waitress came and took our orders -- pappas nachos for me, cheese enchiladas for Mary, and chicken fajitas for Jasmine. Then it got serious.

"You screwed up, John", said Mary.

HUH?? What did I do?

She grinned.

"You're stuck with me now. I'm pregnant! Thank you, my love". She smiled at me, and Jasmine was tic-toc dancing sitting on her chair.

Well, I have to admit I kind of saw this coming. Mary was beaming and babbling at the same time. There are very few reasons for a woman to go to an Ob-Gyn: breast exam, pap-smear, cervix exam, pregnancy. 'Hmmm, I wonder....'

Suppressing a grin, I acted suitably surprised. Then I started laughing and hugging both my girls. I sat back down and waved the waitress back. I asked for a bottle of sparkling cider and three glasses.

"This deserves a toast. We'll have champagne in, what, 8 months?"

She grinned and nodded her head.

"I love you, John Dorne."

"And I love you, Mary Dorne."

We were grinning at each other and Jasmine was beaming when our world imploded. The look on Mary's face went from ecstasy to terror in a micro-second. She was looking over my shoulder when she froze, blanched white, and almost shrieked.

"HE'S HERE! OH, GOD, HE'S HERE!!".

"He who, baby?", I asked, turning.

"DIXON!!", she quailed.

I finished turning and saw a man facing the bar, and two more walking up to it, straight to him. I turned back around and lapsed into kill mode. Or Dad mode. Take your pick, the result was going to be the same. I stared at Mary.

"Are you sure?", I asked.

"I will never forget his face. Yes, I'm positive."

Willis Dixon. Her attacker, and poor Jasmine's biological father.

Command time.

"Jasmine, look at me. Take your phone, go into the kitchen, TELL Pablo to call the sheriff, and you call Uncle Hi and tell him who's here and that we need him RIGHT NOW. Understand? Then you hide." We had gotten Jasmine a simple phone and programmed several numbers into it.

"But DAD...."

"NO BUTS, YOUNG LADY. I SAID GO!!". I softened, a little.

"Don't worry, I will protect Mom. I promise."

She didn't hesitate. She crouched down and snuck away, towards the kitchen. Mary was almost hysterical. One down, one to go. I crabbed my chair a little more to the side, slightly closer to Mary but away on one side. And more out from the table. I reached into my pocket and managed to open my pocket knife. But before I could pull it out, the prick appeared along side our table.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the cunt! I've waiting a long time for this. First I'm gonna fuck you again, then hand you over to my two friends for sloppy seconds and thirds, then I'm gonna cut your fucking throat. Then I'm gonna find your your kid, OUR daughter, and sell her to a few of my Cartel friends in Panama. Then I'm gonna find......."

"Your brains and balls, friend? Because there's no way I'm going to let all of that, or even part of it, happen."

He turned and stared at me like, 'How dare you speak to me!'

"And just who the fuck are you, old man?".

"I'm Mary's husband, friend, and your worse nightmare."

One of his friends sidled up to Mary's side of the Table and leaned against the roof column behind her. The other one came up behind my left side and slipped his hand into his waistband, under his shirt.

'Okay, so he's got a gun', I thought.

Dixon sneered and lifted his shirt, exposing the butt of an automatic.

'Okay probably all three of them are armed. I've got to make sure Mary is safe. Looks like I may not make it out alive. I wish you'd hurry up, Hi', I thought.

I sized up my opponents and hatched a plan. Probably wasn't a good one, but my options were extremely limited. I turned slightly to my left and leaned on the table with my right arm, keeping my right hand moving slowly in circles and weaving gestures, all the while keeping my left hand perfectly still, and out of sight. No way I could get to the pocket knife in my right pants pocket, so it would be misdirection to achieve my goal.

"Now why don't you just walk away and cut your losses before someone, namely you, gets hurt", I calmly suggested.

He guffawed and threw his head back, then stared at me incredulously.

"Look, old man, why don't you take your own advice and......."

'NOW', I thought.

It all happened quickly. It would not be neat or original, but hopefully it would be effective.

My left hand whipped up and out, grabbed the guy on my left by his private parts. ALL of them. I grabbed, squeezed, and twisted. At the same time, my left booted foot snapped out and my steel toe caught Dixon in the right knee cap, shattering the knee, muscle, and tendons, and causing him to crash to the floor in pain. He had been attempting to pull his weapon and this caused him to lose it and send it sliding across the floor.

Meanwhile, the guy behind Mary had drawn his gun and was moving towards me. So I bolted up, unintentionally stepping on Dixon's left calf with my right boot, and 265 lbs. of pissed off weight snapped his right legs smaller leg bone, drawing even louder screams. I lunged at fuck head

#3 and dragged the guy I still held in my left hand with me. I got so far when the guy in front of me snapped off a shot that came close to hitting me. A little low, though. Unfortunately for Dixon, he was a little low, too, laying on the floor. The first round came him in the chest. I was hauling a dead weight, so I dropped him on top of Dixon when I caught the second round in my left shoulder.

I pushed on and grabbed his gun hand with my left hand, much to the agonized pain moving down from my shoulder. As I lunged forward, I pushed Mary down and under the table, then brought my right hand up into his throat, as hard and savagely as I could. Unfortunately, he managed to cook off a third round, which caught me in the abdomen. As I caught my breath, I fell into the falling cretin and took him down. All I could hear was Mary's screams in my ear as we hit the floor. I looked up into her face as she crawled to me and cradled my head and she was shrieking, "NO, NO, NO!!" to no one in particular. I smiled at her and said, "Mission accomplished, sweets. I love you."

The last thing I remember hearing was Hi slapping through the door yelling, "POLICE! Drop your weapons!" Little late, bud.

***********************************************************************************

I awoke, if you could call it that, to soft beeping. Not necessarily medical equipment, more like video games. I turned my head slightly and sitting on the foot of my hospital bed was Jasmine, face buried in her dam cell phone, playing something or other. I realized I had a pain in in my lower abdomen and I shifted my body and moaned slightly.

Jasmine freaked and slid off the bed, dropping her phone.

"MOM, MOM, he's awake. He's ALIVE!!"

Mary was sleeping on the reclining chair in the corner. Turns out, she had stayed every night for the past five days and had them moved the chair in to stay there. It couldn't have been comfortable. She Loves me!! AAWW!.

She was all over me while vying with Jasmine to kiss and hug me. The pain in my wounds led me to rethink whether they loved me or not.

"Oh, John, I thought I had lost you. I thought yo were gone. DON'T EVER do this again!" She was blubbering. But so was Jasmine.

"OH, Daddy, I was so scared!"

O.K., they did love me. What's a little pain when you have the love of two pretty girls.

I tired quickly, so the next thing you know, I was waking up again to the probing and poking of a cute little nurse, followed by the doctor with my charts and a stethoscope. He poked and probed me and checked my albs and said I wa in pretty good shape.