The Library

Story Info
A dominant bf uses his submissive gf in the library.
5k words
4.34
53.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot summer day, I have been laying in my bed all morning, naked, trying to find a cure for the summer heat with nothing but a broken AC and a fan on high. Sweat drips down my chest, beads struggling over the slant of my collarbone and then bursting and rushing down my breasts. I fan myself, squirming, a pool of sweat under the nape of my back. I hear my phone vibrate and I check your text.

"Meet me at the library," it says. I jump up and throw on a loose spaghetti strap dress, the front clings to my breasts and I smooth it down, my nipples hardening as a result of the friction my hands create. I don't even think about underwear, only the nice, cool solace of the library.

I get there before you and start scanning the aisles, basking in the cool air, head spinning and distracted by my favorite poets and the heat wave. You come up behind me and grab my ass firmly, your finger trailing up the back of my thigh. I gasp and shiver, my nipples hard as rocks from the goosebumps your touch raise on my skin.

"Hey, hands off -" I start, but I'm interrupted by your lips against mine, hard, you push me against the bookshelves and I hear one of the volumes fall to the floor. I giggle, eyes darting each way, and I feel a tingle shoot from my chest down my body, my clit starting to swell from excitement.

"I do what I want," you whisper gruffly against my ear, grabbing my hips and pushing them hard against the shelf again, almost knocking another book loose. I bite my lip hard and look around desperately, my face flushed - are there cameras? I don't want anyone to see...or hear. You bite down on my earlobe, hard, and I yelp quietly, inhaling quickly and closing my eyes as you turn your tongue around the raw skin, sucking lightly. Your hand runs up over my breast and you take my nipple roughly between your fingertips and squeeze, pulling hard. You whisper again. "If you're not quiet, I won't let you cum," you say as you bite lightly down my neck, your other hand now raising my dress, trailing lightly up and down my inner thigh.

"People will be able to see, please, babe." I murmur, my legs shaking slightly. I feel my clit swelling and pulsing as you dig your nails into my thigh. You look into my eyes.

"Please what?" You kiss my lips hard again, parting them with your tongue as your finger runs down my now wet slit; your fingertip pushes hard down onto my swollen clit, and another teases my tight opening. You start rubbing your thumb against my clit, slowly, switching between lightly grazing over its tip and pushing hard against it. I gasp and bite your shoulder, my legs spreading involuntarily. "That's a good girl," you press yourself against me, I can feel your hard cock pressing against the outside of your pants. You look around briefly and swing me around, taking a fistful of my hair in your hands and pulling it hard towards you. Your lips meet my ear again and your hand rests on my ass. "Do you want to cum, Lucy?"

"Yes, sir," I manage, biting my lip and arching my back towards you, my ass pressing against your dick. You scoff and hit my ass with one hand, and I swear I hear it echo throughout the entire building.

"Don't care if anyone sees now, do you? Couldn't even bother wearing underwear, you little slut." You pull harder on my hair as one hand explores my right breast, your finger rubs the tip of my hard nipple lightly and I squirm against you again, my pussy is dripping wet. I moan very quietly and you pinch my nipple hard, pulling it and twisting it until my breast is red from irritation. You push your hard cock against my ass and let go of my hair, pulling my hip backwards now. "Be fucking quiet." You glance both ways and ram two of your fingers into my tight hole and I bite down on my lip, trying not to moan. Your hand wraps around my neck, squeezing and choking me as your fingers explore inside me, you move them faster and faster against my G-spot and my legs shake uncontrollably. "Rub your clit," you command. I reach down and rub the swollen bead slowly; my hips start to move in rhythm with both of our hands. Your grip on my neck tightens as you pump your fingers deeper into me each time. I feel the orgasm building and I shake, my toes curling, and I choke out: "Baby I'm gonna cum, please,"

Suddenly we hear footsteps coming towards us and you pull quickly away before I can finish. My pussy juice runs down of my thighs and I turn just as a librarian walks past, scanning the aisles.

"Is there anything I can help you two with?" She asks innocently. My face and chest are flushed and you reach down to pick up the book that fell earlier. I see you smirk at my shaking legs as you raise up to put the book back on the shelf.

"No, ma'am, I think we found it. Thank you so much," you say in a respectful tone; losing all gruffness you previously had. She smiles unknowingly and walks away, back towards the front part of the library. You grab my hand and lead me further down the aisles, toward one of the conference rooms that they rent out for meetings. You push me inside and lock the door. "Bend over the table." You command.

I do not comply with your order at first and I push myself against you, my hand cupping around the bulge in your pants. "Baby I'm sorry if I was loud, I promise I'll be quiet now." I whisper and try to kiss you.

Like earlier, you grab my hips and swing me around, your hand gripping my hair again and force me to bend over the table. You raise my dress up so my ass is exposed and you're pulling my hair so hard that my back arches, pushing my ass out more.

"No, you were too loud out there. So now you'll be punished." You slap my right cheek hard and I yelp in pain, but I can feel my clit throbbing harder now. You bend over me, pulling my head back so you can whisper in my ear again. "Shut the fuck up, you will stay quiet as I punish you and then maybe I'll let your filthy little cunt cum."

"I'm -" I start, but you shove two fingers in my mouth so I can't get the sorry out. You hit my right cheek again, and the sting hurts worse but I bite my lip.

"Good girl," you say. You hit my cheek again and then squeeze, your thumb pushing against my tight asshole. You then hit my left cheek, rubbing it after. You spread my cheeks and then you let go, rearing back and spanking my right cheek as hard as you can. I let out a whimper as pain shoots through my body and my pussy is dripping wet. You bite the raw skin on my ass and then spank the left cheek again.

"If you can't control yourself I will not let you cum," you repeat. Your hands roughly spread my ass cheeks and I feel the tip of your tongue trailing around my asshole. I jerk my hips forward, surprised, and you roughly pull them back, your tongue flicking faster and faster over my virgin opening. Without warning you ram two fingers into my pussy again while your tongue works on my asshole. I squirm, gasping, and you push your fingers as deep into me as they can go and lean back, holding them there.

"What a little whore, you told me you weren't into butt stuff. But I think you like it." I hear you spit and I feel it land on the hole then you push your thumb into the tight opening and wiggle it around as you start moving your fingers inside of me again, in a slow 'come hither' motion. My legs start shaking more, my clit throbs and is so swollen it hurts. I can feel my whole body flush as I push my ass back against your fingers. I did like it. We'd been dating for a month now, and I just wanted you inside me in every way imaginable.

"You want me to go deeper?" You murmur as your fingers move faster and faster. My toes start to curl and I close my eyes tight, feeling an orgasm swell in my belly. All of a sudden you pull out of me and wrap your hand around my throat roughly. "Answer me, you little slut."

"Yes, sir, I want you to go deeper into my ass. Please let me cum, baby I'm -"

I feel your finger ram into my asshole suddenly and I yelp because of the depth. Your hand moves higher up my throat and squeezes harder. "I told you to shut the fuck up, all I needed was a 'yes sir,' or 'no sir'. I warned you." you pull your finger out again and move away from me. "Now you won't cum until after I do." I hear you start to unbuckle your belt and pull down your pants. "Turn around," you order, and I oblige. I rest against the table because my legs are shaking. I smirk as I see you bulging against your boxers and you grab me by my hair roughly and pull me to the floor in front of you. You pull my head back and look into my eyes. "Pull down my boxers." You order. I slowly reach toward your hips and pull them down, your cock springing out of them, rock hard; I loved your cock. It was a good eight inches long and almost two inches around, and I loved how it filled me up.

You grip the hair on the very back of my head and step forward, your swollen head touching my lips I part my lips slightly and look back up at you. "I'm going to use your mouth and your throat now. I'm going to fuck your face until you choke on my cum, like the little plaything you are. When I'm through, if you don't leave a mess, I'll fuck you and let you cum. Is that clear?"

I nod eagerly and twirl my tongue around your head, pursing my lips and sucking on the sensitive tip lightly. You push your dick further into my mouth and moan quietly when it reaches the back of my throat, and then you start pumping your rock hard cock in and out of my mouth quickly. My mouth fills with spit and I hear it spurting out of the sides as I try to suck with your rhythm. Your hand pulls my hair harder and as you thrust to the back of my throat. You pull my head forward and I feel your dick slowly push into my throat. Suddenly you ram your dick as far as it will go and hold it there, and you pinch my nose with your other hand so that I can't breathe at all. You pull my face toward your hips hard and I feel you bulging in my throat. I gag and squirm, my lips touching your balls now. You keep holding my nose as you move your hips slowly back and forth. I watch you grin as you see my eyes water and my face turn redder, struggling to breathe. I can feel your balls start to swell as your cock gags me. You pull back so only your head is in my mouth and I take a slight breath and I suck on your swollen head eagerly, looking up at you. You let go of my nose but keep your hand wrapped in my hair.

"What a good little slut," you moan. You watch me eagerly moving my head up and down your shaft for awhile and then reach down and clutch my chin hard, holding my mouth open and ram yourself down my throat again. You moan a little louder when I gag, and you hold my mouth open with two fingers pulling at the corner. You start fucking my throat faster than before and pinch my nose again with your fingers. I struggle to breathe and tears fall out of my eyes as they look into yours. "That's right, look at me, don't fucking stop," you say as you violently use me. I start getting tunnel vision and I am near passing out, my eyes rolling back a bit and closing. You give another hard thrust into my throat and pull my head toward you again and I feel your hot cum shoot down my throat. You moan loudly and lean your head back, moving your hand from my nose to let me breathe again. Seconds away from passing out, I take a deep breath from my nose and you pull out of my mouth. I gag and gargle on your cum, some of it dripping out of the side of my mouth. I swallow what I can and look up at you pleadingly, worried about what has escaped. "Suck me dry, you fucking whore, and don't you dare let a drop of that fall."

My inner thighs are dripping with my juices after you're done with me, my throat is sore and I try to catch my breath as I suck lightly on the tip of your dick, looking up at you. The cum that escaped my mouth is dripping down my chin and neck, and I suck the rest from you eagerly. You shiver and let go of my hair, roughly pulling me back away from you.

I quickly lick the edges of my lips, tasting you, and run my fingers up my throat to collect what has dripped down. I suck your cum off of my fingers and look up at you admiringly. I reach towards you with my other hand, but you smirk and reach past it. Instead, you close your hand around my throat tightly and roughly pull me up. You push me back towards the table so that my ass is against the edge and start to squeeze harder. I whimper, squirming around, trying to choke out words. I manage a cough. You slowly trail your finger tips up my inner thighs, your other hand still around my neck.

"You're dripping wet. Do you like it when I use your throat like that?" You stare into my eyes and I nod. I bite my lip hard as your fingers find my swollen clit. You run your fingers over it lightly, teasing me, sending shivers down my spine.

I try to choke out words and cough. "What was that? Do you want to cum?" I nod my head as much as I can, looking into your eyes, begging you silently to please, please, help me.

"I said, tell me what you want, Lucy." You squeeze harder and smirk. I manage to choke out "cock," in a raspy voice, and you let go of my throat.

I notice for the first time now there's a bag behind you, and you go towards it, pulling your pants back up and buttoning them.

"What's that?" I ask. My whole body is warm and my throat is throbbing in pain. You don't answer, but instead, you pull out a vibrator that's even bigger than your perfect cock. Then you pull a book out of your bag.

"This is what I'm going to use to fuck you, at least at first. Now, I need you to sit on the table and spread your legs. Lift your skirt up to your waist."

I whimper and lick my lips, longing for your cock to be inside me. "I want you. Please," I beg.

"First, I want you to read this." You hold the book out to me, and I take it, confused, and look at you. "Why aren't you sitting on the table like I've asked you?" You growl.

I quickly sit on the table, spreading my legs for you, holding the book. "Good girl. Now, I want you to start reading the book out loud, in a normal speaking voice. I'm going to fuck you with this first. If you stop reading, raise your voice, or drop or close the book, I will not fuck you, and I will not let you cum. Is that clear?"

I feel a burn deep within my stomach and I feel like I might cum from the amount of blood pulsing through my clit. I nod. You come towards me and turn the vibrator on the lowest setting, which still feels very strong as you run it up and down my inner thigh. I squirm away from the sensation and you sigh, closing your eyes and shaking your head. You set down the vibrator and go back to the bag.

"I'll have to make sure you don't move." You pull out ropes and quickly tie each of my feet to the legs of the table. I peer over your shoulder towards the door, checking to see if anyone can look in through the barely cracked blinds on the window. You quickly grab each side of my face with your hand and turn my face to look at you. "Start reading," you command as you push the tip of the vibrator against my hole. I look down at the book and start to read. You smile and turn the speed a few notches higher, and slowly push the tip into me. My entire body is warm and I struggle with the words I am reading. I strain my legs against the ropes a bit and you pause.

"Don't you dare stop."

I stutter a bit but keep reading. Suddenly you ram the length of the vibrator into me and I moan loudly as it hits the opening of my cervix. You pinch my clit hard and leave it there, watching my face. "What's wrong, slut? Too much for you?"

I gasp and try to catch my breath. Your fingers are pinching my clit so hard that I cannot concentrate, and regardless of the amount of pleasure I feel, I cannot cum. You click a button on the vibrator two more times, and then another a couple times more. I feel it start moving inside me, the vibrations growing stronger, and I can't help but move my hips toward you. I stammer through the words and they blur on the page. You start pushing the vibrator in and out of my dripping pussy, and I let out a moan. I gasp as you quickly pull it out of me and let go of my clit.

You roughly grab my hair and pull my head back. "What did I fucking say?" You grasp either side of my face.

"Not to stop...I'm sorry, please, baby let me cum, please..."

You let go and sit in a chair in front of me, silent. I can see your cock pressing against the front of your jeans again. You slowly reach into the bag and pull out a ruler and a pair of nipple clamps. "I'm going to have to punish you for disobeying me."

I nod and start to put the book down. "Yes, sir."

You quickly get up and hit my nipple with the ruler. I hear it smack against my boob and I feel the sting shoot down my body. "Pick the book up, and read it. Don't stop."

I start reading again, using every ounce of concentration I have left. You slap the ruler against my hard nipple again, and I wince in pain but keep reading. You hit the other one, harder than the first time and pinch the other between your fingertips. "Good slut. Keep going." You place a clamp on each nipple now and I whimper loudly, losing my words.

Your face hardens again and you pull on each one. "Fucking read, slut." My eyes brim with tears from the pain and I start reading again, my voice shaking slightly. My clit is swollen and uncomfortable to the point that it hurts. There is a pool of my juices on the table now, making it hard to keep my hips in one place. You lightly hold the chain connecting the nipple clamps.

I read through an entire page and you release one of the clamps and rub my nipple softly, kissing around it and twirling your tongue over the hard bead as you release the other. I feel a burn in my stomach and I blink hard, biting my lip as I read on.

You trail the ruler up my inner thigh and slap it against each side so I jerk. "Focus,"

You slap it against my pussy the next time. I gasp, but manage to keep reading. I look up quickly just as you're getting the vibrator back out and turning it to the highest setting. I lick my lips. My hands are shaking as I hold the book.

You take the book out of my hands and push me down so my back is against the cold table. You run your hand down my stomach and stop at my hips, pinning them hard against the table.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, please..." I beg. You slap my pussy again, and I whimper.

"What do you call me, slut?"

"Yes, sir, please help me cum." I respond. As soon as the word sir escapes my lips you press the vibrator hard against my clit, your hand holding my hips down so I can't squirm. The vibration is so intense it feels like it's burning, and I struggle against the ropes because of how uncomfortable it is. "Fuck, please...I can't..."

You start to move the vibrator up and down slowly, your nails digging into my hip bone. "You can't what?"

My legs start shaking and the sharp pain suddenly turns to warm pressure. I feel the walls of my little hole start to spasm and a rush of warmth shoots through my body. I moan loudly - too loudly, and you pull the vibrator away and turn it off. My pussy is still clenching and unclenching, cum dripping out and sliding down to the table and my asshole.

"Is that what you wanted, whore?"

"Yes, sir..." I whisper. My body is shaking as I make eye contact with you and see you pulling out another set of ropes. You yank me up into a sitting position by my hair and pull my hands together behind my back. You tie them tightly with one rope. The next rope is very long, and you wrap it so that my arms can't move from behind my back, and then up around each breast, tightly securing it behind my shoulders. My tits are red and swollen now, the nipples barely look hard. I whimper and moan as you make sure my legs are tied tightly to the legs of the table. You then stand up and circle around the table, trailing your fingertips lightly up and down my naked body.

12