All Comments on 'The Library'

by subrina_x8269

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Sure

It’s a fine line to tread between Dominant and abusive arsehole. He’s clearly into humiliation and that can be thoroughly enjoyable if that’s what gets you off but there wasn’t enough beyond the ‘good girl’ to determine whether or not he’s a sexy Dom or a creep.

My imagination is currently running with the sexy Dom because I’d prefer to give the benefit of doubt.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 5 years ago
Keep writing but ...

There are inconsistencies in your story, in the library aisle he is behind you then suddenly you are facing him without noting it in the story, in the conference room, he has you tied up on the table so how are you able to drop to your knees? A DOM would not be so lenient when you couldn’t keep quiet, he would have punished you or left you high and dry to teach you a lesson. One doesn’t get to keep uttering sounds which would have gotten you caught by the way.

I don’t agree with the anonymous poster, he sounds just fine to me. Keep writing, I see promise in you as a writer, just need better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it

It was amazing, really enjoyable. Please write more

WysiwygmanWysiwygmanalmost 5 years ago
Hope to see more of you...

Very enjoyable, would love to see more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous