All Comments on 'The Lie Detector'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever premise.

Could have slowed down. She asked to SEE his cock. Why was he automatically stroking it when he showed it to her? Why didn't she have to instruct him to show her how he jerked off?

Why didn't she take her fingers, wet from her pussy, and wipe them on his upper lip? And ask him if he liked the way she smelled? And told him to open his mouth? And put her fingers in his mouth and ask him if he liked the way she tasted?

And why so little boob involvement?

And why didn't she ask him if he liked her ass? Had he ever jerked off while thinking about it? What did he want to do to/with it?

You wrote: "The usual, he wanted more, but she wasn't ready for that kind of commitment from him." Huh? What was it he wanted more of? Later you say the sex with him was good, and she missed it.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that movement and the lie detector stay attached and active? Even for a fake story it's hard to not wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Have to look up the word prided. Found two gender mistakes. His/hers reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Callum: you seemed to love the taste of your pussy on my cock. Does that mean you changed your mind about doing mom?

Sienna: eww. No.

Eeh eeh

MeninCleatsMeninCleatsover 1 year ago

How did she go from wearing a crop top and leggings to wearing a dress? Definitely needed some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have cum dep up inside her pussy

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

Every brother's fantasy, a great erotic story with a great ending.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

The grammar and usage in the biggish was a little rough, but when they started using the machine either the writing got better or the story got so good I didn’t notice them any more. 5 stars

rem556rem556over 1 year ago
To: Menincleats

you need to reread, it was said that after the electrode was taken off her temple, she went upstairs and changed, coming back down in a summer dress!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I kept getting jarred out of the story every time I read the word "whilst" instead of while. And then it felt very rushed at the end. Otherwise a good story with some character development. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading it about the halfway through page 1. To me it was a really stupid story. The sister could have just pulled the wires off and walked away. But she didn't and just kept responding to the brothers questions like she had no choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Menin Cleats

"After a short while Sienna came back. She'd changed her leggings and was now wearing a short summery dress. Light blue with delicate small white flowers. Thin straps and a plunging neckline."

Read the story.

As for the story: different I suppose and a bit corny but sexy nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a more than a little bit silly, bordering on preposterous. But I liked anyway. Thanks for the read!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
good start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping it would end with Callum telling Sienna that he loves her and the machine confirming that he's telling the truth, but I'm too sappy for my own good. Well done.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 1 year ago

Clever story idea and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems unlikely to me that they would give up what seemed to be really good sex for oral sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...