The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The janitor is out there," Amy said to Herbert.

"I hope to God he didn't see you," Iris said to the young girl.

"No, miss, he didn't."

After Herbert introduced his stepsister and friend to Iris, he asked Amy how she had found them.

"Mom wanted you to do some errands for her and she couldn't reach you on your cell phone, so she asked me and Cecilia to come to school and get you. I followed you down here but I guess you didn't hear me calling you."

"Well you waited long enough," Herbert said. "What were you doing all this time?"

"Throwing up," Cecilia said.

She was a very pretty girl with dark brown, shoulder-length hair that was topped off with a barrette on either side. Herbert had met her only a few weeks earlier when she had celebrated her eighteenth birthday, and he had been captivated by her powerful persona and no-nonsense attitude to life. She was only a few months younger than Amy, but already showing outward signs of becoming a first-class control freak.

"I hope you're feeling better," Herbert said.

"I'm feeling okay. What were you two guys doing down here anyway?"

"Herbert was helping me find some textbooks for class," Iris replied. "That's all you need to know."

"Sure," the girl said, not believing a word of it. "Then why was the door locked?"

"Was it?" Iris asked. "I don't remember locking it. Did you lock the door, Herbert?"

"Nope. I think it must have locked automatically."

Cecilia didn't seem to buy his feeble explanation and looked at him suspiciously. Judging from Herbert's attitude, Amy knew something was amiss, but she was not one for pushing the issue like her more outspoken friend. She preferred to let the truth reveal itself in due course.

"So, you're Amy?" Iris asked the pretty blonde. "Herbert tells me that you helped him to overcome his shyness with girls."

"Oh, really?" she said to her brother. "What exactly did you tell her?"

Before Herbert had a chance to answer, Cecilia spoke, looking directly at Iris. "She gave him some hand relief."

"Hand relief?"

"Yeah. You know…this." Cecilia lifted up her right hand and joined her index finger to her thumb so as to form a circle, then moved it up and down in rude imitation of stroking a cock.

"Oh," Iris laughed. "You mean a handjob."

"Amy gives out lots of them."

"Shut up, Cecilia!" Amy said, poking her friend in the ribs.

"Well it's true."

Iris was becoming more and more amused by this precocious brunette. "I'll bet you love giving handjobs too."

Cecilia took a moment to answer, quickly realizing that she was a bit out of her league. "I just started giving them. Guys always want to fuck me but I won't let them."

"Good for you," Iris said. "You shouldn't have sex until you're ready. But giving a guy some 'hand relief,' as you say, is very smart. Do you enjoy making guys cum with your hand?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Why do you like it so much?"

The girl seemed at a loss for words. "I…don't know. I just do."

"Could it have anything to do with having a feeling of power over boys? That you possibly enjoy being in control of them?"

Cecilia, despite her direct approach to almost all situations, now found herself in the presence of an older and far more superior intellect. She really did not have an answer to Iris's question because she did not understand her own motives. With a sense of profound ineptness that could only be experienced by a girl who had had little to no real comprehension of the outside world, she could only defend herself with feeble adolescent posturing, trying to act mature by utilizing rudeness as a tool, which was probably induced by a lack of self-esteem.

"I've only done it once," Cecilia replied.

"Yes, but you enjoyed jacking him off."

Amy started laughing. "She enjoyed it until the guy came all over her face!"

Everyone laughed at that point, even Cecilia herself. "He wanted me to swallow it, but I wouldn't do it. So I closed my mouth and he shot off in my hair. And some of it splashed up my nose."

"I caught some of it too!" Amy said. "Most of it landed on my arms and neck. And I was sitting in the back seat of the car!"

Herbert was enthralled by this unexpected but very sexy conversation. He had always thought that there was something more to Cecilia and now he was glad he knew the truth about her. She was just as perverse as he and Amy were.

"Herbert tells me that you like giving handjobs too, Amy. Is that right?"

Amy looked at her stepbrother with a wary eye. "If the guy is nice I might do it. But I'm not ready for real sex. I'm still a virgin."

"You too, Cecilia?"

"Yes," the brunette replied proudly. "And I'm not ashamed to say it."

Iris praised both girls on their choice to remain celibate. Iris herself had waited until she was twenty-one and in love before having intercourse. She never felt that she had somehow missed out on anything, even despite the fact that most of her girlfriends had lost their virginity at a much earlier age.

"I love giving handjobs too," she told both girls. "In fact, I just gave Herbert two load-busting handjobs right before you two walked in."

Both Amy and Cecilia looked at each other in astonishment. Herbert couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Are you crazy, Ms. Fields?" he said. "Why did you tell them that?"

"Because I'm putting you all on the hot seat with me," she replied. "I'm not a fool, Herbert. It's apparent to me that you, your family, Cecilia here, and even my own mother, are all wrapped up in this big CFNM thing. It's like a form of fanaticism about CFNM on a community-wide level. So why fight it? We are all in this thing together. Am I right Amy?"

"I don't know what you mean," she replied evasively.

"Of course you do. Your mother, my mother, your sisters, Herbert, his two brothers, and his father, Mrs. Waterson and me—we are all part of this crazy fetish. We women love to boss guys around, keep them naked, and watch them shoot gallons of spunk for our amusement. Is that not the truth?"

Amy stood there silently, vacillating.

"Answer her," Herbert said to his sister.

"What do you want me to tell her?" she replied nervously.

"The truth. I've told her most of it already."

Amy's voice suddenly increased in volume. "Why did you have to open your big mouth?"

"Why can't you answer the fucking question?"

"Listen to me, both of you," Iris interjected. "I know there's something going on in this little backwater town of ours and I want to know what it is. One way or another I'm going to find out so you may as well come clean."

After several more remonstrations from Herbert, who capped off each one with an apology for losing his temper, Amy reluctantly provided Iris with a history of her family's involvement with CFNM, beginning way back during the Civil War era when her great, great, great grandparents ran a plantation worked by slaves. After she related the more poignant aspects of her tale, she looked relieved, as if in the telling of it she had removed some vague source of unpleasantness at keeping such information secret. She even provided the details of some of her mother's parties, which were quite provocative.

"I had no idea how pervasive this fetish was," Iris said to Herbert, shaking her head in wonderment. "It seems that your new family has brought it with them to Point Lookout and they're making converts very fast."

"My mother does CFNM too," Cecilia admitted. "Sometimes I go with her to these parties that Herbert's stepmother throws."

Iris looked surprised. "Are there a lot of young girls your age who attend these events?"

"Well, the idea is that girls have to learn at a young age how to control men," Amy volunteered. "Some girls don't do anything except watch. Other girls like to get involved in the action."

Iris was at a loss as to what to say. Like Alice in Wonderland, she wondered just how far she had fallen down into the rabbit hole. "Action?"

"Yeah," Amy replied. "Like giving handjobs and blowjobs, or spankings and…you know…that kind of stuff. And they do lots of other things too. But we won't get into that."

"Tell me. I want to know."

Amy hesitated to say exactly what these girls were being taught and Iris could not force the information from her. But she felt that it involved something decidedly sinister. "Okay, so we won't talk about it. I just don't understand how these mothers can allow their daughters to go to such parties."

"CFNM is kind of like a religion," Amy explained. "The earlier you can indoctrinate someone, the better. It's the same with politics or any other belief system. CFNM is no different."

Ah! Iris thought. Now here was a mind to be reckoned with! No wonder Herbert had fallen under her spell. The girl was intelligent as well as beautiful.

"This is all playing out like some kind of mystery thriller," Iris said, still digesting the information supplied by the girls with a measure of incredulity. "I feel like I just entered into the surreal world."

Both girls chuckled at her remark, but Herbert remained taciturn.

"I can't believe this," Iris said to the boy. "A secret CFNM society in this town. It sounds so weird."

A tiny sliver of sunlight fell across Herbert's handsome face, giving him an almost angelic appearance. "You mean like a conspiracy?"

"I don't know if I'd call it that. But I mean…this is fairly recent, isn't it? This CFNM business seemed to coincide with your stepmother's arrival in Point Lookout."

"I suppose so," he replied unconvincingly. "I don't know."

"Oh, come on Herbert! Amy is standing right here. Surely she knows what's really going on even if you don't. How about it Amy?"

The young girl cleared her throat but said nothing.

"Let's not play that game again. There's no point in keeping secrets from me." We're all in this too deep now to start playing childish games. And you're no child, are you?"

Like Cecilia, Amy knew that she had no chance of competing with Iris on an intellectual level. It was no use acting defensive or trying to patronize the older woman's sensibilities. The teacher could see right through her. "I've seen a lot of things," she admitted. "But I'm forbidden to talk about them."

"Forbidden? By whom?"

"My mother. All I can tell you is that she belongs to an organization, a very old organization, made up of a powerful group of women who call themselves the 'Sisterhood'."

"The Sisterhood? Who the hell are they? I've never heard of them."

"Well, these women—'Sisters' they're called—they see men kind of like subservient to women. They believe that the world will be a better place with women in power because men make all the wars. That's all I can tell you."

Iris would have probably burst out laughing at the girl's improbable tale except that Amy related it with such sincerity that she found it difficult to cast doubt upon her veracity. "Are you one of them? A Sister?"

"Yes," Amy replied proudly. "And so is Cecilia."

"Really?" Iris said, finding this somewhat amusing. "Girls your age doing what? Bossing older men around? Playing 'Ride The Pony' or no, wait…maybe 'Jerk The Penis?' Is that what you do?"

"You'd be surprised what we do," Cecilia said, with a touch of smugness.

"I can't imagine either of you lording it over a bunch of middle-aged, white-collar, power-hungry alpha males," Iris sneered. "They'd eat you alive."

"That's what you think," Cecilia retorted. "If you come to our meetings you'll understand."

"She's right, Ms. Fields," Amy said. "Those guys you talk about? I've seen them on their knees kissing my mother's feet."

"Is this true, Herbert?" Iris asked. "Or is she putting me on?"

"No, it's true. I've seen it for myself. But I never heard about this Sisterhood business." He turned to Amy. "Does dad know about this secret society of yours?"

"He knows everything about it."

"Then why didn't he tell me and my brothers?"

"It wasn't up to him to tell you anything."

"Well, when was Constance going to clue the rest of us in?" he said angrily. "I thought she trusted us."

"I can't answer that. Maybe you should ask her yourself."

Herbert kicked a mildewed old box that was lying in front of him. "Why do people always have to keep secrets from me?" he flared. "I want to know what the fuck's going on!"

"And so do I," Iris said. "I think it's time I paid my respects to Mrs. Smith."

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Well, for one thing, to discuss the recent drop in Herbert's grade point average. I think that's sufficient cause for a visit, don't you?"

Amy and Cecilia stared dumbly at each other, not knowing how to respond.

"Is this true, Herbert?" Amy asked her stepbrother. "Are you fucking up in school?"

"Oh, shut up!" he snapped. "You're no fucking honor student yourself."

Amy was stunned by his sarcasm and stood looking vacantly at her brother as if he were someone else. She had never been spoken to that way before by anyone, and certainly not from Herbert, whom she regarded as beyond such immature behavior. Herbert saw the hurt in her face and suddenly felt horrible. "I'm sorry," he said. "I'm sorry I lost my temper."

"Okay," Iris said genially. "There's no need for this. I will handle Herbert's problem with his grades in my own way. Let's leave it at that."

"He just probably needs to cum, that's all," Amy said, casting a mischievous glance in Herbert's direction. "He always gets nasty when he's got too much sperm swimming around in those gargantuan nuts of his. It's like he's got a case of semen-clogged brain."

Both Iris and Cecilia reacted with amusement at Amy's pert analysis. Even Herbert was forced to crack a smile at his stepsister's clever innuendo.

"Good one!" Cecilia laughed, giving Amy a smart pat on the back.

"Well, that's one I've never heard before!" Iris added. "But do you really think that it's a backlog of sperm that's causing his problem? I mean, I just finished milking him twice and there was quite a lot of sperm flying around down here."

"Where?" Cecilia asked. "I don't see any jizz on the floor."

"That's because most of it landed over there on the boxes or on my dress, which I've since changed out of."

Herbert grunted. "Semen-clogged brain!" he scoffed. "That's the most ridiculous diagnosis I've ever heard of, 'doctor Amy'."

"Now don't dismiss your sister's theory so fast," Iris rebuffed him. "It has been scientifically proven that much of what constitutes male aggressive behavior is the result of an overabundance of sperm buildup in the body. Maybe you simply need another milking or two."

"That doesn't make any sense," Herbert replied. "None at all."

Amy and Cecilia suddenly started to snicker amongst themselves.

"What's so funny, girls?" Iris asked them.

They pointed to the huge bulge in Herbert's jeans.

"Oh," Iris said. "I guess Amy's theory has a lot going for it. Wouldn't you say, Herbert?"

It was with no small effort that Herbert had tried, once more unsuccessfully, to will his penis into submission. It was bad enough that his cock had a mind of its own, but to have to endure yet more comments about his enormous appendage, and especially from Cecilia whom he regarded as pushy and arrogant, made him wince.

"I've already cum twice," he said defiantly. "How much sperm do you think I have in these balls of mine anyway?"

"I think you have lots more," Cecilia said with an air of authority.

"And how the fuck would you know that?"

"Because we all know that guys with huge dicks and big balls always shoot tons of cum. It goes with the territory."

"And you're an expert on such things, is that right, Cecilia?" Iris asked.

Amy wasted no time in answering for her friend. "You should see what Cecilia can do to a guy. Her mother taught her some techniques…"

"Stop," Cecilia told Amy. "Don't give away my secret." "You don't have any secret," Herbert said ungraciously. "You don't know anything about giving a handjob. It's all bullshit." His hard-on was pushing against the fabric of his jeans, causing him great annoyance. "And if you really did know anything about it, you probably learned it from Amy."

"That's not true!" Cecilia said adamantly. "I can make any guy cum in under three minutes. Guaranteed! And Amy didn't teach me anything!"

"Honestly?" Iris asked. "You can really get a guy off in under three minutes? I was never able to do that."

Cecilia giggled. "We learn a lot of things in the Sisterhood."

The thought that this little impudent girl could achieve such a feat intrigued Iris. So much so that she volunteered Herbert's penis to act as a test subject. "Well then, why don't you show us? Herbert is right here, and it looks like his prick needs a good sperm-depleting handjob. I see you're up to the task, Herbert."

"Oh, no," he protested. "You can't use me like some lab rat. And I refuse to let Ms. Snob of the Century touch my dick."

Cecilia didn't seem at all fazed by Herbert's reply. "You should only be so lucky to get me to touch your dick."

The truth was, Cecilia really was greatly attracted to Herbert, but she enjoyed playing cat and mouse with him. It pleased her to no end to be able to push his buttons—and she knew just the right ones to push. She wasn't malicious in her intent, she just wanted to control him, and the best way to do this was to control his penis.

After some time spent in useless protestations, the three females finally got him to submit to the handjob. For Herbert, it was a win-lose proposition: win, because he was getting a cute girl to service him; lose, because he didn't want to admit that this same arrogant girl could ever give him any pleasure. In the end though, the needs of his prick won out, making him feel aroused and humiliated at the same time.

Once they had him fully naked, he positioned himself to the right side of Cecilia, who was sitting beside him. Iris and Amy sat a few feet away, waiting for Cecilia to begin.

When Cecilia first saw Herbert's tool spring from out of his underwear she swore loudly, making the other two girls laugh aloud. "Shit! Amy told me you were big, but this is fucking amazing!"

For a moment Herbert relished the thought that her estimation of his penis was, in fact, praise. He watched with fascination as her tiny hands swept over his cock and balls, her innate female senses telling her that there were indeed copious amount of cum just waiting to be launched, coaxed forth from the depth of his balls by the skillful manipulation of her two hands.

Iris looked at her watch and waited for the sweep hand to reach 12. "Okay, Cecilia. You have exactly three minutes."

"I'm ready," the girl said, her right hand poised just under the tip of his cock, prepared to deliver the first stroke.

"Get ready…set…go!"

As soon as Cecilia's hand pulled down hard on his shaft, Herbert let out a loud moan. This was not the kind of handjob administered by some experienced porn star. It was not the type of handjob that one would receive from a loved one. It wasn't even one of those types of self-administered handjobs that guys often performed with slow, loving care, with the intention of prolonging orgasm to the last minute. It was, instead, a demanding, casually applied, rough and tumble affair that was designed to produce one thing: a quick release of semen. And in order to do this, Cecilia concentrated solely on the most sensitive part of his penis—the frenulum—the little strip of flesh that was situated just under the glans.

Within seconds Herbert found himself jerking his entire body in time with her savage little pulls, her thumb raking across the tiny tissue of flesh while her other four fingers remained completely stationary on the opposite side of his penis. He was loving every minute of it but refused to express his delight via his facial expressions, choosing to maintain a stolid, almost impenetrable stare merely out of spite, so as not to give Cecilia any satisfaction and no clue as to how much he was really enjoying himself.